*All that I want U to Know*

Hey guys!!hope u all are doing great!

∆Do read∆

I am here to request u all for something, oh wait,I guess,many things ,today....

✨ You all know *Naamkarann* was the only serial that I or I guess many of us loved so much ,the characters Neil khanna and Avni khanna made special places in our hearts.they are no more on our tv screens today,but they are and surely will always be alive in our hearts ...right!!

So why don't make an effort and cast a vote(multiple voting allowed with the same personal info.) for them at ita2018 through the website www.ita2018.com/ . (Visit Please) . Make an effort cause this may be our last chance to honour them (Adiza) for playing avneil,putting all their efforts into it.we need to do this.hope u all get/understand the seriousness of the situation.Thank u so mch, in adv!!

✨Another thing is,as you all know Zain is being talked about ,to be taking his all new project,as a male lead, which's gonna be lead by shashi sumeet productions.most importantly, the Female Lead is not been selected yet so I want all of you to show some effort and drop an email at shashisumeetproductions@gmail.com Id, asking/requesting them politely for Aditi Rathore to be selected as the female protagonist.please do this if you really wanna see adiza together again *onscreen*..believe me ,if we would be successful, hopefully!! that would be the most ahmazing thing and obviously a tight slap on the haters face's.thanks again in adv!!

~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading till the end!!!!!

This book would be updated soon!!....

Love love love💝
Hetal.