A Night Before D End

1 month leap...

It was d last day shoot of Naamkarann tomorrow, a night before..

Aditi was restless,emotions overpowering her mind, the thought of of NK going off air was breaking her, every min..

Aditi's POV...

I never thought the day will come this soon..Naamkarann gave me name,fame,d endless love of people , amazing friends in d industry,a bunch of hardworking actors nd ppl on set who treated me as my family,it also gave me sm true friends in d ITV industry..(a lone tear escaped frm my eyes)

Most importantly,Naamkarann is d only reason I met zain..who has become my strength,the only love of my life..how can I move on so easily...(I could nt controlled my emotion's,n d strams of fresh hot tears poured out of my eyes..)
I encouraged myself,
No adi,u hav to be strong..every good thing comes to an end sooner or later..nd god's plans r more beautiful than we would ever think..don't cry ,be strong(I calmed myself,BT my mind was not ready to accept it)

End of POV..

Zain was out for a meet with gulzie,adi was invited too,but she refused saying she's not feeling well..

After a couple of hours,zain returned

Zains POV
..I entered into d room when I saw adi ,i was shocked,shaken,disturbed..seeing her state..
Her puffy red eyes..dropped red cheeks nd nose,sadness n worries was visible all over her face..
most cheerful nd bright face ever,was all
blank in front of me..

End of POV..

He went towards her,bent down on his knees before her,held her hands n asked concerned..

"What happened baby,y r u so sad.."

She came out of her trance seeing zain infrnot of her holding her hand..

"Zain u here..how was d meet" she said avoiding d topic..nd his stare..

"Good..missed u..BT dont try to divert my mind.."

"Ahh..ugh..nthng like that,its jst bcs of d headache zain"she lied..

"Dont lie darling,u r worried bcs its our last day shoot tomorrow..right.." He stood up nd sat beside her on d bed cupping her cheeks..

"Dont be sad my girl..its so normal..every show has to end right..nd so it ends...nthng is constant in life my child..u hav to go with d flow nd enjoy whatever cms ur way..I sounded bit philosophical right"..he chuckled to lighten her mood..she slightly smiled to it

" this is my first show as a lead , which gave me immense popularity nd love,its really tough for me to accept the truth zainn..to move on..(she couldnt hold on Amy more,she broke down)

"Adii,calm down,don't cry,mny big opportunities r knocking ur door,changes r invitable..accept it..come on my powergirl,no cries anymore."

He hugged her ,she tightened d grip,she felt so warmn protected in his arms..after a while he parted away BT his eyes still staring her with utmost intensity...he traced her cheeks ,moving towards her lips..d rough touches sent shivers down her spine..he was passionate fr d kiss..

Adi understood his intentions nd got up frm d bed,
"Not now" saying this she ran into d washroom,he smiled sheepishly,ruffling his hair..

He knew,she must hav skipped her meals so he decided to make smthng special fr her...BT ended up making pancakes which had dripping honey from d top of it..
He took d tray into d room nd made adi to it eat it,feeding her like a baby..

Servant cleaned d mess nd again his passions evoke,an adrenaline rush occurred in his body seeing avni in a messy bun,reading a book..

He went closer to her,took the book frm her hands nd kept it aside,he sat beside her holding her neck nd started kissing nd sucking there,his god damnn harmones were uncontrollable craving fr hee..she moaned his name which kept Neil craving fr more..he again started tracing her lips,nd without further wait he crashed his lips on her.he yanked her more into him,as a result her hand moved towards his hair clutching dem..d kiss was rough nd passionate yet with utmost care nd affection..dey parted away after a good 5 min..she hugged him again while he kissed her onto her hair..dey slept cuddling each other..

*****

Hey guys,I am hell late as usual,herartful sorry..BT I wanna ask a few questions to u all...

~r u really loving my story,or should I end it??

~if u want me to write smthng on a specific topic (of course about adiza) suggest me..

~its really hard for me to update 3 works at a time,as am unable to complete any..so plz tell me if u really want me to continue or else will stop here..

And lastly ,a day before I published my new work on avneil "A billionaire's obsession" do check it once hope u all like it..

Thank u..
Lots of love..
Hetal.

ADIZA-A Beautiful Journey. *Unedited*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara