The Survivors | Taekook [✔]

By Consplody

"No one has ever gotten out. What makes you think this will be different?" "Just trust me, will you?" Complet... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
21.5
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36.5
37
38

36

657 34 116
By Consplody

[a/n: About the joke, I sort of toned it down a little so it's not quite as obvious as it was to begin with, but I left it there because nobody objected to it.]

*Time skip- 2 weeks*

Jungkook awoke to the feeling of a hand gently trailing his jawline. He opened his eyes slowly, allowing the deep peacefulness of sleep to slip away from him. Taehyung was there, smiling softly but brightly, resting his chest on the younger's and admiring him.

"Morning," Jungkook mumbled sleepily, blinking a few times.

Taehyung smiled a little wider and shuffled to sit up on his knees.

"Morning, Jungkookie," He chimed as he pulled Jungkook into a sitting position, too.

Jungkook rubbed his eyes and sighed, getting out of bed.

"You seem bright, Tae."

"I feel really good today," Taehyung agreed, nodding.

"Why's that?"

"I don't know," The older mused, getting out of bed also.

Together, they went to the bathroom and brushed their teeth. When they were done, Taehyung took Jungkook by the hand and led him out of the bedroom. They saw Jin at the bottom of the stairs.

"Jin hyung!" Taehyung called down from the top of the stairs.

"Good morning, you two!" Jin called back, waving.

Taehyung waved back and suddenly turned, pushing Jungkook against the wall right before the younger could step onto the first stair. Jungkook let out a noise of surprise, earning a low giggle from Taehyung. He pinned the younger's wrists against the wall beside his head, a mischevious glint in his eye as he grinned.

"Taehyung- Mph!" Jungkook was cut off when Taehyung captured his lips and gave him a long, passionate kiss.

When they finally pulled apart, Taehyung rested their foreheads together and freed Jungkook's hands, hugging the younger's small waist and making him giggle. They stayed there for a while, looking into each other's eyes and smiling. After a minute, a voice caught their attention.

"That one's for the Powerpoint!" Hoseok squealed, stopping the camera recording on his phone.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow but didn't move his arms from Jungkook's waist, nor did he move the younger away from the wall. He wanted to keep his boyfriend there, trapped in his arms, just a little longer.

"What Powerpoint?"

"You know, they Powerpoint of 'Taekook Memories' we're going to play at your wed-" Jimin, who'd arrived at the scene shortly after Hoseok, was cut off when Hoseok slapped a hand over his mouth.

"What? No! There is no Powerpoint! I said- uh, I said today I'm looking on point! I was using my front camera to check my face and uh- I'm amazingly handsome." Hoseok visibly cringed at himself, allowing his hand to drop from Jimin's face.

Yoongi walked by, leaning over to whisper 'real smooth' in Hoseok's ear and smirking before descending the staircase. Jimin tried not to laugh as Hoseok just stood there, embarrassed.

"Okay... Let's go to breakfast, yeah?" Taehyung asked, pulling Jungkook away from the wall.

"Yep," Hoseok agreed, popping the 'p' before turning to descend the staircase.

When Hoseok had left, Jimin grinned at Taehyung.

"I see you're feeling better, Taehyung. For a little while, we thought Jungkook was going to be dominant from now on."

Taehyung laughed at the remark.

"Not a chance," He assured the older as they stepped onto the stairs.

Jungkook blushed a dark pinkish color, causing Taehyung to smirk.

***

When they had reached the kitchen, Jin was putting a band-aid on Namjoon's finger.

"What did he do this time?" Taehyung sighed, holding back a grin. 

"That's what I'm still trying to figure out," Jin replied sternly, putting his hands on his hips as he'd finished with the band-aid.

"I told you, I cut my finger on the door handle!" Namjoon exclaimed.

"The door handle isn't sharp," Jin argued, rubbing his temples in exasperation.

"I know!" Namjoon growled in frustration, face-palming.

They were all silent for a moment.

"At least he didn't punch himself in the nose like last time!" Jimin giggled, breaking the silence.

They all laughed, even Namjoon, before they started making breakfast.

***

After eating a well-balanced breakfast of pancakes, milk, eggs, bacon, and Oreos, (eat well, kids) they decided to go chill in their bedrooms. When Jungkook got inside, he was about to lay down when suddenly he felt himself being lifted off the ground. Taehyung picked him up and threw him onto the bed before jumping in after him. He practically pounced on the younger, playfully growling like an animal and holding Jungkook's shoulder's down, straddling him. Jungkook giggled.

"Tae- TAE! STOP IT!" Jungkook cried as Taehyung started tickling him.

"Not until you say the magic word~" Taehyung sing-songed, having to move his hands every time Jungkook attempted to protect his body through his fit of laughter.

"Please!" Jungkook gasped, pleading for the older to stop.

Taehyung chuckled and finally stopped, getting off of the younger. Jungkook panted, red in the face, regaining his senses.

"I never realized just how ticklish you were," Taehyung mused playfully.

Jungkook whined, crossing his arms and turning away to sulk.

"Aw, baby, come on," Taehyung cooed, putting a hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook rolled onto his stomach, still pouting as he buried his still-red face.

"You suck," His voice came muffled from the pillows.

Taehyung chuckled, wrapping his arms around Jungkook and pulling the younger to his chest. Jungkook huffed but secretly loved the attention he'd been getting.

"Baby, when it comes down to it, I think we both know which one of us would be doing the sucking."

Jungkook squeaked and pulled free of Taehyung's arms, falling off the bed. He jumped to his feet and ran. Taehyung remained, laughing hysterically.

A few minutes later, Jungkook returned, opening the door slowly. Taehyung, who'd been lonely for the past three and a half minutes, was quick to apologize.

"I'm sorry, Kookie, I won't do it again. I was just joking," He explained in a hushed voice as if he were trying to calm a scared animal.

Jungkook stayed were he was, indecisive. Taehyung opened his arms.

"Please come back, baby. I promise I won't do it again."

Jungkook made his way to Taehyung and accepted his hug. He relaxed into Taehyung's arms. The older pulled him into his lap, petting his hair softly. Jungkook wrapped his legs around Taehyung's stomach, burying his head into the crook of the older's neck and listening to his breathing.

"You're too cute, Jungkookie," Taehyung cooed, "You're like a little baby bunny."

"I am not," Jungkook pulled away, showing off his adorable grin.

"See? Look at your cute little bunny smile. You are so a bunny."

"I am not!" Jungkook argued, still smiling as he hit Taehyung's chest.

"Whatever you say..." Taehyung adjusted Jungkook so that they were laying down, legs tangled, noses touching, "...baby bunny."

Jungkook giggled, closing his eyes.

"I am not a bunny," he mumbled before giving in to the weariness in his bones, falling into a light doze.

Taehyung kissed the tip of Jungkook's nose, chuckling when he scrunched it up.

"Yeah," He murmured, "You are."

With that, Taehyung fell asleep, too.

Bonus Clip :D

Hoseok opened the door to their bedroom, tip-toeing inside.

"Guys, look!" He whispered loudly, "They're taking a nap!"

Jin slid into the room as well, slipping past Hoseok and pointing a camera at them.

"This will be one of the cutest additions to our Powerpoint," He whispered.

"I know, right?"

"Guys, get out of their room," Namjoon scolded.

Jin sighed, lingering a bit before making his way out after Hoseok.

"Sorry, Joonie. Did you see them, though?"

Namjoon smiled.

"I know, they're adorable. We're lucky to have them, really. Now, let's let them sleep."

"Wait, I didn't get to see!" Jimin exclaimed with a hushed whine, trying to enter the room.

Yoongi stopped him with a hand on his shoulder.

"Jimin, you're going to wake them up. Just look at the picture Jin took instead."

Jimin sighed.

"Fine, but next time I'm going in first."

Hoseok quietly closed the door while Jin showed Jimin the pictures.

[a/n: I've noticed my writing has become progressively blander throughout this book. I'll try to do better in the future. 

This was a boring chapter, in all honesty, so to spice it up a little, here's a place to ask questions like back in chapter 12.]

-Namjoon

-Jin

-Yoongi

-Hoseok

-Jimin

-Taehyung

-Jungkook

-Min Ji

-Other characters

[a/n: Thanks for sticking with me this long! Remember to love yourself, eat well, sleep well, and to generally take care of yourself. You deserve it. Happy holidays, by the way. Love ya!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 1.8K 36
𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐮! " 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈'𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚 𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲. " " 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮...
36K 2K 40
Ever since the outbreak, Park Jimin was alone. He met groups, but they all ended in flames. He never felt more alone in his life... until he meets so...
52.8K 4.6K 46
𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅📕 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢... 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝... 𝙰 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗�...
795 13 47
[Completed] can you imagine yourself been all alone with nobody around you to help you? Nobody you can trust, even yourself? what would you do if you...