Pieces of Me

By CaptainSaint212

Ae feels empty... Pete is bored... Are they the missing pieces that will complete their own puzzles called li... More

Emptiness
Boredom
Encounter
Plot
Journey
Home
Belongingness
Nostalgia
Ae's Hurtful Past
Changes
Invitation
Prelude
Pete's Tragedy
Needs and Wants
Answers and Questions
Ae's Worries
Pete's Jealousy
Different Views
P'Ae
Realizations
N'Yim's Wish
Can's Trap
Morning Kiss
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
A Gratitude Post from CaptainSaint212
Day 4
The Delay
Into your Arms
A Different Night
Lovely Lazy Afternoon
Silhouette From The Past
Lost Chance and First Chance
Old Flame
Confirmations and Affirmations
Fateful Day
I'm yours, You're mine
Our Promises
One-sided Confrontation
Deception
Betrayal
The Surprise
Future In-laws
Foreboding
Tailspin
Relapse
Revulsion
Yearning
Limit Breaker
A Mother's Love and Wrath
Ruse to Retaliate
Memories and Decisions

The First Date

3.1K 176 57
By CaptainSaint212

Pete can't stop smiling while looking at the blue carnations his P'Ae gave him. He received a lot of flowers before but this is the first time he received this kind. He took his phone to search for the meaning, he was curious why this was the flower Ae gave him but doesn't have the courage to ask.

Ae noticed this.

"It means peace, tranquility and devotion. It's perfect for my adorable angel. You give me peace and tranquility. As for devotion, it is something I pray I could have."

Pete was gaping, mouth a bit opened as he heard the explanation. No words were coming out of his mouth.

"Shit! Pete don't look at me with that expression. Those lips are so inviting."

Ae was trying his best to focus on the road. He decided to change the topic.

"What time is the reservation, Pete?"

"8pm, P'Ae. I thought my photoshoot will take longer so I decided on that time."

"Hmmm, it's still early. Do you mind if you accompany me to the mall? I'm buying N'Yim a gift."

"Are you going home tonight?"

Sadness can be felt on Pete's tone. He has interviews, guestings and fanmeets over the weekend. So he can't come with Ae even if he wanted.

Ae doesn't understand himself. He has been too attentive with the guy beside him. He could easily sense any change of emotion in him. And he was so easy to read, how can someone like this be a really good actor, he even wondered.

"Don't be sad, Pete. I'm not going home tonight. But would you come with me next week. It's N'Yim birthday next Saturday. Do you think you can free your schedule for her?"

"Stupid Ae, using your pretty niece as an excuse to be with him!"

Ae was nagging himself. He wanted Pete to come with him.

Pete, on the other hand, was so happy hearing the invitation.

"Of course, I want to. I'll work with Noh to free my schedule. I promised N'Yim. P'Ae, what do you think N'Yim wants? I want to get her a gift."

"Pete, you are spoiling her. Being there is good enough."

"P'Ae! Who would not want to spoil her? You spoil her as well. So if you can get her a gift, why can't I? She deserves everything."

Pete was arguing. Ae was taken a back seeing this Pete. Then he let out a chuckle. His adorable angel has a very stubborn side but still be so cute.

"You really like N'Yim?"

"No, P'Ae. I don't like N'Yim. I love and adore her like my own niece." Pete stated, while looking all proud.

Ae laughed and in between his laughters, he asked a question.

"How about me?"

"Huh?"

"No. Nothing. Let's drop by the mall, okay?"

"Okay."

Pete clearly heard it, his P'Ae was asking how he felt for him. He wasn't able to react and decided to just leave it. His P'Ae enjoys teasing him. Yeah, he must be teasing him.

"Crazy Ae! Why do you keep on giving him a pass. You don't even know if he will be okay with you. You are guy, for heaven's sake. A guy who haven't sorted out his feelings. Who doesn't even know if you are okay with this too. Stop this."

Ae keeps on reminding himself.

---

At the mall, people are squealing at the sight of the actor walking carelessly with another handsome guy. They are even thinking if the guy is a new actor that Pete has to work with.

Pete would say hi and wave but would not stop. He had learned how to manage this throughout the years and he doesn't want his P'Ae to look more uncomfortable that he is now.

"P'Ae doesn't like the attention."

Realizing this, Pete let out an audible chuckle.

"What are you laughing at?"

Ae asked as they make their way through the jewelry shop.

"You look so uncomfortable, P'Ae."

"Ah, yeah. I'm not used to the attention."

"I bet they are thinking if you are an actor too. You are handsome, in case you are not aware."

"Stop with the teasing, Pete!"

Pete was laughing as he followed the older guy.

Inside the jewelry shop, Ae approached the staff to get his order.

It was a locket with an angel engraved on it. He asked them to place N'Yim family picture on one side and his parents and his picture on the other.

Pete was looking around until his eyes found what he was looking for. It was a bracelet, adorned with angels. He asked the staff to get it for him so he could take a closer look.

"P'Ae, look at this. This will really look good on N'Yim."

"Hey, Pete. That's too much." Ae reminded looking at how much the bracelet was.

"What you bought her is expensive too. Plus it pre-order too." Pete was pouting again like a little kid.

"She is my niece. And this is my promise to her since she was five."

Ae was trying his best to talk the kid out of buying the bracelet but what he told him made the other guy's eyes glistened with unshed tears.

"So you mean I can't give her a gift because she is not my niece? Even though I told you before that I love and adore her."

Pete said this in a very lonely tone while looking down. He was hurt. If he has a family of his own, then maybe, just maybe...

But even before he can continue with what he was thinking, he felt a warm hug. His P'Ae was hugging him inside the jewelry store!

"I'm sorry, Pete. I didn't mean to hurt you with it. But are you sure you want to buy this for N'Yim?"

Ae was whispering to Pete's ears. His breath was giving Pete a sensation that he had never felt before. He quietly nodded as a response.

"Okay. I let you buy it. But no other gifts, just this one. You, spending time with her is actually more than enough."

"Okay, P'Ae. Thank you. And P'Ae, could you let go now? People are looking."

Ae blushed as he realize he was hugging Pete in a public place. They paid for their purchase and left the store. They still wore their flushed expressions when Ae said,

"Let's go to the restaurant. I'm hungry."

Pete let out a hearty laugh which Ae followed suit as the walked back to the car.

---

The waiter approached them as they entered the restaurant.

"A reservation for two for Pete Pitchaya." Pete stated.

"Please follow me." The waiter said.

They were led to a table near the window which holds the view of the city at night. It was so beautiful, Pete made a mental note to thank Noh later.

Pete was about to move the chair to sit when Ae beat him into it. Ae assisted him to sitting down like a lady. It was uncomfortable but he likes it.

Ae was all eyes on Pete while they were seated and waiting for their food to be served.

"Pete, I'm sorry."

"For what, P'Ae?"

"For hurting you earlier. At the jewelry store."

"That's fine, P'Ae. You just stated a fact. I was too sensitive about the topic. Sorry if I'm like this."

Ae want to push the topic a little more, he wanted to understand why his angel is easily hurt with topics about family, he wanted to know everything about him but their food was served and he can see how hungry his angel was. He decided to just leave it for now.

"P'Ae, their food here is great, right?"

Pete asked before putting a mouthful of steak in his mouth.

"Yes. But I bet it is not as good as you."

Pete choked. He was shocked at the statement and the serious manner that his P'Ae has stated it.

Pete was coughing really bad, Ae has to assist him in taking the water in. Ae took a tissue and wiped Pete's lips, very slowly, not breaking his eye contact with the latter. It was Pete who decided to cut the connection.

"P'Ae, stop teasing me. You almost killed me."

Pete was still calming his heart. When Ae said something.

"I'm not teasing you, Pete."

"Shit, Ae! Why the hell are you seducing the kid?"

Ae tried to become a true gentleman after that remark for the rest of the dinner. He kept on looking at the beautiful creature infront of him, trying to sort out how and what he feels for him. He would smile when he would change his expression while telling stories about his work. He would answer about things Pete wants to know about him.

Pete was naturally talkative. He lead the conversation and love how his P'Ae was only focused to him alone. He noticed that some girls will pass by them, trying to get the attention of the handsome guy infront of him but to no avail. His P'Ae will only look at him, at that made him really happy.

"P'Ae, would you bring to a certain place after dinner?"

"Ohhh, aren't we going home after dinner?"

"There is a place I want to bring you. Please, P'Ae. Please."

Pete was literally begging, with puppy eyes and sweetest smile. Ae reached out to ruffle the young one's hair.

"I bet you pretty know by now that I can't say no to you, my adorable angel."

Pete smiled while feeling the redness on his cheeks. He finished the desert, excited that this night with his P' is not done yet.

---

Today is Christmas Eve and I will be quite busy for preparations and stuff. But once everything is done. I'll update this one.

The date is not done yet so please wait for it.

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

◌⑅●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1K 8
Sometimes my ideas are only for One Shot and I think like I am losing them and it makes me sad so I've created this place to put them all as separate...
9.5K 480 23
Hi guys, this is my second fanfic, I'm going to write on Pete Way because he has become my favorite character, at first I didn't like him. I haven't...
DELICATE By FM

Fanfiction

15.6K 883 26
A VEGASPETE FANFIC - characters aren't my own but the story is. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• After Pete chose Vegas, he assumed everyth...
53.7K 2.3K 11
Follows the show's canon _____ Pete would love to be anywhere else, but he loves it too much, right here _____ As one of the few people in the world...