Living With The Gangleader ✓

By Gemma_Grace_

It all pretty much started with one, a detention and two, a park bench. Baggy jumper, black skinny jeans, si... More

characters
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty - one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
epilogue
attention

ten

63K 1.5K 3.1K
By Gemma_Grace_

I peered into the full-length mirror in my room, my reflection staring straight back at me.

I was dressed in skinny black ripped jeans and a black silky crop top and an off white cardigan with my black converse.

You must be wondering where I'm going and why I'm slightly dressed up. Well to answer your question, I'm going on my date with Jace.

Yes, The blue-eyed boy. The hot new guy. The waiter that gave me his number.

Ryder absolutely lost his marbles when Alex told him three days ago about the date, hangout thing. He tried so many times to convince me not to go but I had messaged Jace that I was more than happy to "hang out".

I walked out of my room and walked over to Ryder's door and lightly knocked on his door.

"Ryder?" I asked when I didn't get a reply.

"Come in." He said softly.

I walked into his room and I was instantly faced with an odd sight.

It was definitely Ryder but he was wrapped up in his blankets and exaggerated a cough when I walked in and towards him. I tilted my head slightly as I looked down at him, he looked sick but I knew better.

"Where are you going so dressed up?" He asked innocently and added in a cough.

"I'm hanging out with Jace." I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Bu-but I need you here. To take care of me, I'm clearly sick." He said sadly adding in another cough and a sniffle.

"Well, I cant ive made plans." I said sitting down on the edge of his bed.

He was about to protest when I cut him off.

"I don't want to get sick but if you really want someone to stay with you then-" I'm instantly cut off by an excited Ryder, he even pulls me down into his chest and squeezes me tightly.

"I wasn't finished." I said sternly pushing away from him and standing up as he let out an annoyed sigh but stayed quiet waiting for me to finish.

" then I'm sure Alex or someone will come over and look after you until I come back." I said looking down at him with a small smile.

"That's a horrible idea!" he yelled dramatically.

"I'm clearly sick and need you to stay here with me and I think a hug and chicken soup would definitely make me feel better." he said making sure to add in a very forced cough and few sniffles.

"Ryder stop being such a drama queen, I promise when I get home I'll take care of you." I said rolling my eyes as my phone vibrated.

"it was him wasn't it?" Ryder said grumpily.

"I'll be home before you know it and ill text Alex to come over and look after you." I smiled and lent down and hugged him, he instantly wrapped his arms around my small frame pulling me into his lap as he sat up in his bed.

I rested my head on his shoulder as he buried his face in the crook of my neck while breathing in my sweet vanilla like scent.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, I felt safe in his warm embrace, the way he was gently holding me close to him as if I was a fragile object that could break at any minute.

It felt like nothing in the world could possibly ruin this moment but unfortunately, a car horn sounded loudly outside ryders house. Jace. The date hang out thing.

I looked up at Ryder and his once happy content smile dropped into an almost sad and grumpy one.

"Do you have to go?" He whines into my neck his grip tightening around me.

"Yes Ryder, I promise I'll make you chicken soup when I get home." I said letting go of him and prying his arms off from around my body.

"What if something bad happens?" Ryder asks dramatically as I get off of his lap and make my way out of his bedroom.

"What if he chews with his mouth open?" Ryder says rushing after me as I'm almost halfway down the stairs.

"What if he-" Ryder get cut off by a knock at the door.

we both dart for the door at the same time. I just manage to trip Ryder and beat him to the door. I open it and I am faced with the blue-eyed boy. Jace.

He was wearing a white and black striped shirt, black skinny jeans, white converse and to pull the look together he was wearing a tan snapback. he looked so good some would say hot and others might say gorgeous.

"You look beautiful.' He said looking me up and down with a smile.

"Thank you." I said trying not to blush.

"Ready to go?" He asked scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Yeah let's go." I smiled as he turned around and started walking to his car.

I looked back into the house, I was met with ryders hazel eyes and a sad grumpy expression plastered onto his face.

"Be careful I'm always a call away." He said closing the door.

I walked over to jaces car and got into the passenger seat. His car was nice it was a newer car it had leather seats and a logo that read 'BMW' on it.

I'm not really a car person but I could tell it would have had to be expensive.

Jace and I made small talk on the way to where ever he was taking me. We had gone out of the residential areas and made our way towards the built-up city like atmosphere. there were millions of shops I had never even been aware of.

"So are you related to Fox?" Jace asked, his eyes glued to the road as we stopped at a red light.

"Um n-no, I'm just staying with him f-for a little, we are just friends." I stuttered but answered his question.

"Oh, nice. I was sort of worried that you and him were together." He laughed nervously as the light turned green.

We stayed in a comfortable silence for about five minutes when he stopped the car in a car park. I looked up at the restaurant name.

Olive Garden.

Alex had told me about this place numerous times, he said that the breadsticks were to die for.

Both Jace and I got out of the car and walked into the semi-busy restaurant. We were quickly seated down at an empty booth that was placed next to a big glass window.

We both looked through the menus when a waiter bought us some breadsticks and took our orders. Jace had chosen a chicken carbonara with coke and I picked a garden salad with water.

By the time the waiter came back with our food and drinks, all the breadsticks were gone.

I could definitely agree with Alex that they were to die for. When I die if someone could bury me with a whole heap of olive garden breadsticks I would very much appreciate it.

I picked at my garden salad when two awkward and weird looking girls I think walked into the restaurant and were sat two booths away from where Jace and I were sat. One of the girls looked at me when she walked past.

I could have sworn I knew her.

"How's your food?" Jace asked.

"Its great thank you and yours?" I asked him, as he was replying I could see one of the girls looking dead at me and then she would hide behind her menu.

The one that kept looking at me had mid-length black hair that looked like it hadn't been brushed in years, she wore a big sun hat and sunglasses. note that it is night time.

The other had gorgeous long blonde hair that looked very well kept and was washed and brushed every single day of her life she also wore a black snapback hat.

Halfway through our meals and a few conversations later Jace excused himself to the men's room. I sat there patiently still picking at my salad and sipping my water when it slowly dawned on me how I could know this girl.

It all suddenly clicked.

I looked up and was instantly met with the girls hazel eyes but she quickly hid behind the menu when she saw me look. I got up calmly from my seat and walked over to their booth.

"Excuse me I was just wondering what shampoo you use?" I asked the Girl.

"Um I don't know." the blonde girl said.

"Ouch." whispered the blonde girl as I'm guessing her friend kicked her in the leg.

"Alexa tell this nice girl what shampoo you use."

"Your the one that buys it Rylonda." she said

My suspicions were correct.

"What are you two doing here?!" I whisper yelled at the not so girls.

"Wait? Flo? is that you?" Alex asks innocently like he isn't dressed as a girl and isn't spying on my date with Jace.

"Ouch stop kicking me," He whines at Ryder.

"Why are you two here, most importantly why are you guys dressed as girls?" I ask suspiciously.

"Alex." I say sternly knowing hell tell me the truth,

"Don't." Ryder growled at his friend.

"Rydermademeotherwisehewouldkidnapmypetduckandfeedittomazesdog." Alex said fastly without taking a breath.

"Slower" I said.

"Ryder made me otherwise he would kidnap my pet duck and feed it to mazes dog." He said slower.

"just leave now and I won't be mad." I said looking at both of them dead in the eyes and walking away back to my table,

Just as Jace sat down both the boys walked past our booth, both looking defeated and sad. Jace and I both finished our meals, he paid for both our meals and then tipped the waiter.

"Go to the car I forgot something." He said unlocking his black BMW and rushing back into the restaurant.

He comes rushing back with a bag, it's small and brown. Then the smell fills the car when he passes it to me and starts the vehicle.

"These are for you by the way." He smiles starting the drive all the way back to ryders house.

I open the bag and its filled with the heavenly breadsticks.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" I say excitedly kissing him on the cheek in the process.

"What was that for." He smirked making me blush a deep red and sink into the passenger seat.

"It was a thank you I think."I say a little embarrassed that I did it.

"It was cute don't worry about it, I really enjoyed this little date." He smiled resting his hand on my thigh.

I couldn't stop smiling it was a date? this whole time I wasn't sure what this was. it could have been two friends hanging out or a date but he just confirmed it was a date.

In no time Jaces BMW pulled into ryders driveway, we both sat there not really knowing what to say or do.

"I really did have a good time tonight." Jace smiled brightly at me.

"So did I." I said smiling back at him.

"Well, I'll see you at school on Monday right?" He asked unsure.

"Yes definitely." I laughed as I opened the car door and walked up to the door.

"Flo wait." Jace said walking up to me and instantly embracing me in a hug.

I hugged him back linking my arms around his neck. He was tall but not as tall as Ryder.

If I was hugging Ryder right now I would definitely have to go on my tippy toes but with Jace, he was pretty much my hight so I didn't need to go on my tippy toes at all.

"You looked absolutely stunning tonight." He whispered into my ear causing me to blush and rest my head on his chest as he kissed the top of my head.

I let go of him and walked up to the door and unlocking it with a spare key Ryder had given me. I waved goodbye to Jace as he beeped, I then made my way into the house.

It was weird there were no lights on in the whole house, maybe Ryder wasn't home yet. It was definitely odd though, Ryder left way before Jace and I did meaning he would have beaten us here. maybe he's just at Alex's house and I'm just worrying about nothing.

But I was definitely curious where he was, it's not because I'm obsessed with him and need to know where he is at all times it's just I know Ryder he wouldn't leave me in this big house by myself.

Would he?

I looked into the garage, his cars were still there, I just shrugged it off and made my way towards the fridge and put the breadsticks in there, then made my way up the stairs, I knocked on ryders door no answer.

I opened the door a little, his bed was perfectly made. Still no Ryder.

'He'll be here in the morning.' I thought to myself as I stripped out of my clothes and put on my pyjamas and got into bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii💗

That was a fricken mission to write.

I hope you liked it, I really enjoyed writing this chapter it was fun.

Okay it's like 12:47 so I'm gonna go to sleep adios.

Please don't forget to vote and comment💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 11.9K 70
Meet Hailey. The ultimate dork . Straight 'A ' student. Socially awkward life. Overprotective mother. The abandoned house next door is soon occupie...
1M 23.5K 42
Xena deli is california's badass She causes havoc everywhere She's a party animal but what happens when one day she's gets kicked out of her 23rd s...
477 0 72
EDITING A 17 year old girl named Rose as been abused since her mother died. she moves to a different schools and was starting all over again . what...
6.8M 163K 46
He's a bad boy She's a good girl While he's out causing trouble, she's locked up safely in her room doing homework He pushes everyone away, she has...