My Boss, My Alpha. (In progre...

By EvanescentFlower

Yvonne Selesa is in the Moon Struck Pack, and is in search of her mate. Instead her Father wants her to marry... More

My Boss, My Alpha.
Saying Goodbye.
My Mate, My Job.
Out of Place, Luna. <\3
Business and Love Don't Mix!
****Teaser*****
His Desire My Choice.
You're Mine, Only Mine.
My Punishment
Our Official 1st Date (Part 1)
Our Official 1st Date (Part 2)
*****Teaser*****
Luna's 1st Meeting
****Another Teaser!****
READ IMPORTANT
Unwanted Guest
Unwanted Guest (Part 2)
Unwanted Guest (Part 3)
UnRevealed
Adult Content!!!! Skip if needed!!
UnRevealed (Part 2)
SNEAK PEEK into... UnRevealed (Part 3)
UnRevealed Part 3
UnRevealed Part 4 (TEASER)
UnRevealed Part 4
The Death of Us..
Revive me
Take Me
Take Me (Teaser)
Take Me (Part 2)
Mate?
**TEASER** for Upcoming Chapter Our War
Our War (Part 1)
Our War (Part 2)
Reader Appreciation
Let Go (Teaser)
Let Go
Selfish
Prophecy
Prophecy (TEASER for Part II)
Prophecy (Part II)
Yvonne
Plan? (Part I)
Plan? (Part II)
Plan? (Part III)
Jack
A Luna's Nightmare (Part I)
QUICK TEASER
A Luna's Nightmare (Part II)
The Wedding (Part I)
The Wedding (Part II)
I Do?
Honeymoon
Honeymoon (Part II)
My Wife
Forward (TEASER)
Forward
Temptations
Home
Melting (Part 1)
Melting (part 2)

Jealousy Strikes

12.1K 309 13
By EvanescentFlower

I'm super duper sorry for the slow updates, I've been dealing with a lot of problems. Health, boyfriend problems, college, family, and just ugh life.So again I apologize, i really hope you all continue to read! Thank you so much for all the followers, votes and comments.. It really does mean alot :) Sooo with that being said, here is the next part. I hope you all enjoy! < 3 Destiny

_______________________________________

Yvonne's P.O.V

I shifted around a couple times before I noticed I'm in bed alone.

"Dominick?" I then noticed a paper stuck on the door. I jumped out of bed, its from Dominick.

I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was leaving, I didn't want to wake you up. I have a big meeting with Mr. Telahan today, so I'll be home in a little bit.

-Dominick

What am I suppose to do here, all alone! I jumped in the shower, feeling the hot water hit my skin as I had flashbacks of the events that took place last night. I can't wait till Dominick just lets go and makes me his. I'm so impatient, my wolf is even more impatient. However, I can't stop feeling guilty, Dominick's voice keeps playing over and over in my head. "No, I want you to know everything. I don't want to hide anything from you, and I don't want you to hide anything from me either. We are One."

I want to tell him everything but I'm just scared. "He's our mate, we have no reason to be afraid." My wolf whispered, I shook my head. Of course she says that..But he's also the most feared Alpha.."He's our Alpha.." She growled, I guess my wolf is right. I should just tell him, We're mates, we're one.

After my long debating shower, I threw on a blue skirt and black shirt. Put eye liner and lip gloss on, and brushed my hair.

I ran down stairs and straight to the kitchen. I sat on the counter with my bowl of cereal and the TV remote. I prefer to be close to the TV, and the table was just too far away.

"Excuse me Luna, Alpha has ordered me to keep an eye on you and he doesn't want you off our territory." Dominick's Beta Rolando said. I'd be lying if i said he didn't scare the shit out of me.

" Holy Shit! You scared me.. Well, I'm sorry but I refuse to stay here, its a beautiful day."

Rolando shook his head " He did say you wouldn't listen. Soo how about this, I'll let you go. If I can send a pack member with you?"

I nodded, "Deal!"

I sat on the couch, trying to listen to Rolando's phone call. He sounded and looked so intimidating while he talked. He crossed his arms and sounded stern.

He looked at me, then hung up.

"Erick is going with you, he is one of our best fighters."

I wonder who that is, I don't know every pack member. Only the ones Dominick personally introduced me too.

I nodded, "He's not a Bummer is he?"

Rolando looked at me with a blank expression, "All that matters is that he can fight."

"Yep, I can already tell he's gonna be no fun.." I swear if he is scary I ain't going with him, Rolando better pick someone else to take me.

"Me? Never! I'm the definition of Fun!" I heard a deep unfamiliar voice behind me.

I jumped up from the couch, only to turn around and see a muscular guy with brown hair. He was quite attractive, well everyone in the pack was. But it was no comparison to Dominick .

"Well come on !"

I shoved past Rolando, eager to get out. Finally someone that isn't always serious.

" We can take my car." Erick pointed to a red hummer parked on the side of the road.

I was going through the channels on the radio, "So where are we going?"

"Well I wanted to walk around the park." I bit my lip hoping he would agree.

"Alright." He nodded, while looking at me from the corner of his eye.

After passing two parks, "Um we've been driving for 20 minutes, how much longer?"

He smiled, "There's this nice park, with a lake and a volleyball court. Alpha told me you use to play Volleyball back in highschool,"

How did Dominick know that?! I still smiled with excitement.

The car stopped, Erik made his way to the passenger side and opened my door.

"Are you ready to lose!?" I laughed, he smiled. "That's a question you should ask yourself."

"Imma spike you in the face!"

He made a shocked expression,"You're so aggressive Luna!"

I didn't like getting called Luna, but I know Dominick would be mad if I told Erik to call me by my name. We walked to the court, We both threw off our shoes. The sand felt so good between my toes, I began looking around for the ball.

"Yvonne..." I looked up, it was Eddy. His lip was a little bruised, he had slashes (cuts) all over his face. He was wearing jeans and a wrinkly tank, this is the first I saw him with any wrinkles on his clothes. However, he still managed to be attractive.

Erick stood in front of me, on defense mode. He obviously was not Mr.Fun right now..

"I just want to apologize to her Erick, so calm down." Eddy smiled, Erick nodded.

Erick let him pass by, "5 minutes."

Eddy hugged me, I flinched.

"I'm so sorry for the other night, I just was so eager. I understand if you never want to talk to me again, just please forgive me. If I can't be with you, I at least want to be friends."

"I forgive you." I managed to whisper.

He smiled pulling me into another hug,"Yvonne, no matter how much it breaks my heart to see you with Dominick. If you need anything call me and I'll be there."

I looked into his eyes, they were watery and soft. I could tell he was sorry. I wrapped my arms around him,"Thank you."

He finally let go,"Dominick has kicked me out of the pack, so this is goodbye."

"He hasn't mentioned any of this to me! How dare he keep this from me?!"

"Its fine, don't get yourself in trouble."

He smiled. Then he was gone.

Erick came up to me," Are you okay Luna?"

I nodded, bursting into tears. It's all my fault Eddy is leaving! Why didn't he fucking tell me?!

Erick sat next to me letting me cry, as I soaked his T-shirt with my tears. " I'm not suppose to touch you, but I hate seeing you cry Luna." He patted my shoulder attempting to comfort me.

I can't stop the tears, I feel so bad. I caused this, Eddy would still be apart of the pack and not a rogue.

"Wanna talk about it?"

We sat by the lake, tears were still rushing down my face.

" I'm a horrible mate, Luna and just a horrible person!" I screamed, as I clenched his shirt.

He grabbed my hand, "Listen, I kind of heard what happened from Rolando. To be Honest you're very beautiful and have a nice personality Luna, its not you're fault Eddy fell for that. Plus you're the sweetest Luna I know, Lunas I've met are major bitches."

I laughed, he just smiled. "Thank you Erick. I needed that."

He nodded," I know...Oh and Luna?" He squeezed my leg lightly, as he wiped the last of my tears off my face.

"Yes?"

"Please don't tell the Alpha that I touched you or called you beautiful... he'd kill me." He chuckled.

"I won't. Oh and I'm sorry I got my make up all over your shirt." I pointed to the big black spot with all my smeared eyeliner and mascara on the top of his shirt.

"I'm Dead, but it's okay." He smiled softly.

Oh Shit! Dominick is going to smell Erick's scent on me. To make it worse he may even smell Eddy.

"I'll explain everything to Dominick, no worries." I assured him.

He nodded, helping me up off the ground. The sun is going down, and I need to talk to Dominick soon.

"After I a game of volleyball will you take me to Dominick's work?"

"Yeah." He ran to the court, grabbing the volleyball.

After one full game, I felt exhausted.
"Ready to go?"

"Not really but I have to talk to Dominick." I sighed, making my way to his truck. The sun is already down and I didn't want to leave.

He opened my door noticing my facial expression,"We can come back."

I messed with the radio the whole ride there, "Do you want me to wait?"

I shook my head no, "No, but I really did have fun! Thanks I appreciate it, Mr.Fun." I laughed while jumping out.

I walked through the front doors feeling nervous. I don't want to argue with him but we need to talk and I have to tell him about my old pack and Alpha Jack.

I walked up to the desk only to notice a young lady I have never met before, she had her dirty blonde hair in a tight ponty tail, pale face, small black glasses, and had a red turtle neck on. "How may I help you?" asked the new secretary.

I showed her my badge," New? And can you tell me Where Mr.Draven is at the moment?"

She was scrolling, looking at the computer screen. "Yes, ma'am and Right now he is in a meeting."

"With Mr.Telahan still?"

She nodded, "Thank you."

(BTW Dominick's buisness and pack are seperate, not everyone working for his buisness is part of his pack. Most of them are human! Sorry for the confusion..)

I know that name, but from where?

I walked in his office, I guess I'll wait here.

Wait a second, Telahan! Rose Telahan.. He is still dealing with them. He told me he wasn't going to go through with it anymore. My wolf growled at the thought of that tramps hands on our mate.

Since he doesn't consider me his mate here, I must be the advertiser. And as the advertiser, I should be in that meeting. I stomped my feet all the way to the meeting room, not bothering to knock either.

Dominick was standing up, Rose was sitting closest to him, next to her father. Mr. Draven (Dominick's Father) was sitting across them and there were 5 other men sitting around the table.

Everyone's eyes stayed glued on me, I stood there for a bit. Until I got enough courage to speak.

"I apologize for my absence and the slight delay in my report. May I sit Mr. Draven? " I smiled, referring to Dominick.

He hesitated to answer, then nodded. " Um, actually may you excuse us gentlemen?"

" Hurry back son." His father said sternly.

He grabbed my arm pulling me out the room, shutting the door behind us.

"What are you doing here?" He starred at me, I looked down trying to find some strength in me to not melt and kiss his perfect lips.

"We will talk later about everything else but right now I just want to fucking know why you specifically told me that you weren't going to go through with the deal and I come to find you in a meeting!" I screamed, his eyes turned pitch black.

"Watch your tone with me! You gave me permission, did you not?!"

Damn It! He was right there, but I didn't mean it!

"I guess you're right, I just thought you would be considerate of my feelings about it.. But i see you didn't. We even talked about it! You agreed that this was wrong! But I guess you forgot about that discussion. So go ahead make the damn deal. Obviously you don't want me as your mate, you want Rose. Make her Luna, I'm not going to stop you. That explains why you haven't marked me or offically made me yours, because you never wanted me as yours. You were going to reject me, I knew I wasn't good enough. I just wasn't enough for you." I felt tears emerge in my eyes, my wolf whimpered. I was hurt, she was hurt, we both are hurt!

"Stop! You know-" He clenched my arm and began to yell. But I interrupted him.

"I don't know anything and neither do you! Now let my arm go!" I squirmed

"You aren't going any where!" He took a long hard sniff, "What male has touched you!?" He yelled, his fist bundled up and his breathing escalated.

"None of your buisness, considering you're nothing to me and I am nothing to you!"

"Don't make me tell you again! Watch what you say!" He screamed, tightening his grip on my arm.

He dragged me back into his office,"Stay here until I come back! You better be here! Got it!?"

"Fuck You! I'm not staying here!" I spat back.

"Oh is that right!? Fine I will lock the door! Good luck getting out!"

He slammed the door behind him, I screamed and tried everything to get out.. After slamming my fist and all of my body at the door. There was No luck.

An hour later

I heard the door unlock and I was ready to attack this motherfucker..

However, I heard, "Mrs. Draven, I am here to take you home. I am just a driver.."

I entered the house ready to give Dominick a piece of my mind!

"Looking for me?" I jumped to the sound of a deep, intense, and seductive voice. I turned around to see Dominick with only basketball shorts on. My eyes automatically went to his bare chest, all I could think was Perfection.. Perfection.

I heard him chuckle, my eyes shot back up.

" How fucking dare you!?" I screamed, hitting his chest with my hands.

" You were talking nonsense, so I couldn't let you leave especially while you were mad at me." He grabbed me by my waist pulling me to him.

"Don't touch me!" I pushed him away.

"Are you mad about the deal?!" His eyebrow lifted as a smirk emerged on his face.

"I'm mad about a lot!!"

"Like I said I wasn't going to let you leave and my wolf sure as hell wasn't going to. He had other things in mind. Luckily I was able to control myself, so you should be relieved."

"Excuse me! You locked me in your office! And you want me to say Thank you!?"

" Maybe you shouldn't of talked to me like that or said any of those things, and threatened to leave when you had another males scent on you!"

"And what about you? You just want me around as you marry another girl?! I don't think so! Let's just reject one another so you can be with your Rose! "

"Watch your mouth!" He growled

"No Fuck you! I can't believe you!" He smirked, "Yvonne, Watch it."

I stood there shaking my head, only to notice his eyes began to swirl and then they were black.

" And don't think I forgot about that scent all over you!! It was one of my pack members wasn't it!?" He growled.

I stood there trying to think of something to say, he just stared at me.

I want to know now?!!" Dominick's eyes looked like a black hole, he was shaking, breathing hard, and his canines were coming out.

"Rolando told me I couldn't go anywhere without a pack member, so he sent Erick with me because he is a good fighter. Erick and I went to the park and played volleyball. Thats it."

"No it's not! The scent is too strong, there was physical contact!"

"I fell and he helped me up.." I stuttered, trying to come up with a good lie.

A few moments later, there was a knock. "Alpha it's Erick, may I come in?"

"Enter." Dominick growled, as soon as Erick stepped in, Dominick punch him in the face making him fall to the ground.

"Don't you ever touch my mate! Ever! She is this pack's Luna, how dare you lack the appropriate respect!" I saw his arm go up as he came close to Erick, I ran over grabbing his arm. He turned to me, " Don't you dare intervene!"

"Dominick Stop! He didn't do anything, Eddy showed up and he protected me. I started crying because of everything that's been going on, I was overwhelmed and he respected me as his Luna and tried to assure I was okay. That's It!" I screamed holding onto his arm, he glared at Erick then glanced at me.

" You saw Eddy!? Is that correct?"

" Yes Sir. I know you told everyone in the pack that no one touches the Luna but Sir as my Luna I had to protect her and make sure she was okay. I called her by her rightful title and I believe I acted respectful according to her rightful place as my Luna." Erick responded putting his hands up in surrender.

"In what way did you touch her?!" He growled, "Answer quickly, before I lose my temper and just kill you."

"Dominick I just cried... . Thats the only physical interaction we had, and I did it. Not him, me. He told me that he isn't suppose to touch me, but I just kept crying. That's it! He didn't disrespect me in anyway and I would have told you if you gave me a chance before acting like this. What is wrong with you?! Is this the kind of Alpha and mate you are?"

"You may leave." Dominick looked at Erick, his voice was stern and deeper.

"Alpha, It-" Erick mumbled, I knew he was trying to tell him the truth.

"LEAVE!!" Dominick yelled, pointing to the door.

He then looked to me, I felt like he was staring a hole through me. His nostrils flaring, his eyes flashing pitch black and closing into slits, his mouth quivering and , slurring words that were unintelligible came spewing into space like a volcano releasing its pent up emotions into the darkness. His hands closed into fists and he was slightly crouching forward, "No man is to ever touch you and you are to never touch another man! I don't care what the reason is. Unless you are dying, that's the only excuse for any type of physical contact!"

"You can't-" I began to sass back, before he rudely interrupted me. "Do you got it!? Yes or No!? I don't want to hear anything else but a yes or no answer!" He growled.

"Yes, I got it." I whispered, hoping he'd calm down.

"Did Eddy touch you!?" He began walking around me, as if I was his prey.

"He hugged me..." I mumbled, Dominick's eyes shot up.

"You let him?! You're Mine! No one can touch you the way I do, no one can look at you the way I do, no one can think about you the way I do, and NO ONE can love or kiss you the way I do!"

"He was just saying bye nothing more! Oh and he did mention that you kicked him out the pack!" I managed to shoot back.

He nodded, while trapping me in the corner of the room."Why wasn't I aware of this! And Dominick, what you did to him , to his face.. wasn't called for." I mumbled, looking down at the floor.

He lifted my chin with his finger,"He should be dead, I spared his life because he's my cousin, so don't you even say that it wasn't called for."

"But Dominick, as a rogue any pack that comes in contact with him will kill him. You know that!"

"Why are so worried about that?! He tried to make you his, and everything that happened you still manage to give a fuck about him! Why!?" He screamed in the face.

"I care for him as a friend, nothing more. I'm sorry I just don't like the thought of anyone in the pack getting hurt especially when its my fault. And you can't talk, have you forgotten about Rose!"

I crossed my arms, he sat on the bed motioning me to come sit down.

"No." His hands grabbed my waist, pulling me to his lap. I squirmed trying to get out of his grip, his grip just got tighter.

I heard him groan then growl. "Keep squirming like that and believe me it won't end nicely."

I instantly stopped, "Now you will sit here and listen to me!" His Alpha voice kicked in, and I wasn't going to piss him off any more than I already have,

I nodded, "Yvonne, if you would of waited for me to explain everything I would of told you that in the meeting the only contract being signed was for our pack's to be allies. I talked to my father and Mr.Telehan about Rose and that I have found my mate. Mr.Telehan agreed to remove the arranged marriage from the contract. Happy? "

I was speechless, mostly because I felt kind of dumb. He looked into my eyes and I felt his hand rub my cheek. Then his lips pressed against mine with passion as one of his hands laid on my hip and the other on my cheek. He pulled away, " Oh and don't you ever and I mean ever think or speak like that again!"

"Wha about you? I want to be at you side as your partner not as another pack member or servant.. I'm tired of continuously asking you to respect me as your mate! I don't like how much we have been arguing and overall how things are going.."

"I'm sorry that we've been arguing so much. You're right.. I want you by my side. It is going to take my time Yvonne to get use to this all.. We definitely have a lot to talk about. But I am thankful that you're staying by my side until K figure this out. You're going to be an amazing Luna, from how you have reacted to things. That's what Lunas are for, to care for the pack and to help me lead this pack. By being my other half, I know I have said this before but you calm my wolf, you make me a better man, leader, boss, and you make me whole. You will balance this pack out, with your love and care for everyone. Which I may lack sometimes, but that's exactly why the Moon Goddess chose you for me." He kissed my forehead, puling my body closer to his.

I looked up at him, his eyes were back to the light hazel color. I can't help but just melt for him..

He brought his lips down to mine, I felt his tongue slide across my bottom lip asking to enter. His tongue slipped into my mouth, I put my fingers through his hair pulling him more down to my height. He lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I let out a slight moan, in return Dominick rested me down on the bed. Hovering over me, his lips and hands traveled all down my body. I tugged on his basketball shorts, he pushed my hand away. Kissing my neck slowly, teasing me. "Please.. Dominick." I begged. He looked up, giving my lips one last peck before jumping off the bed. I sat up, "What did I do now?"

"Nothing sweetheart, come here." I jumped off the bed, he pulled me into his arms.

"I have a pack meeting pertaining to the Alpha Jack of the Bright Moon Stone Pack. Would you like to come?" He asked, my eyes got big and began to water. Just hearing his name brought back so many bad memories and nightmares. I fell to the ground, I soon felt two arms go under my legs and picking me up bridal style.

"What's wrong?! "

______________________________________

Author's Note:

Thank you all so much for being patient! Again, please comment, vote, and follow! Thank you so much for continuing to read! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 92 13
This is the story of Luna Silver, a White wolf and the daughter of the Moon Goddess. What happens after her 17th birthday and first shift when she i...
148 0 20
A young werewolf in her early twenties has been living a spoiled isolated life under the ruling of her Alpha father, Apollo of the NightShade Pack. W...
208K 6.1K 31
He had started backing me into the corner with his canines butting down on his lip. "Okay let me mark you and we will be done here." "No!" "Okay gues...
888K 41.8K 46
(Unedited Version) ::COMPLETED Book One Big, Bad Series:: Needs editing, so point out the mistakes you see. Very much appreciated!! ( Mature Content...