The Coffee Spill |Demi Lovato|

By FlexItDestiny

Ellie Welch hasn't had the easiest life. Her family disowned her at 19 years old when she gave her baby up fo... More

Before You Read!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 & 6
Chapter 7 & 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 *Sexual*
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26 *Sexual*
Chapter 27 *Sexual*
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 *Sexual*
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 *Sexual*
Chapter 41 *Sexual*
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 *Sexual*
Chapter 49 *Sexual*
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 *Sexual*
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 *Sexual*
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65 *Sexual*
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 55

5.8K 224 8
By FlexItDestiny

Written 2015

Revised May 2021

*Ellie's POV*

"We have the rest of our lives for you to make it up to me." She says, kissing my temple, letting me fall into a deep, satisfyingly fucked, sleep.

Demi absolutely did not have to wait the rest of her life for me to return the favor. As soon as the sun was up, illuminating the sky, I was down, between Demi's legs, letting my tongue dance between her legs for what felt like hours. 

Four intense orgasms later, Demi tapped out, pulling me up, letting me settle between her legs as she let her tongue explore my mouth, a low moan escaping her lips as she tasted herself. 

Neither of us cared that we both looked a mess. Hair tangled and frizzy, makeup smeared across our face from last night that we failed to take off, love bites marked across our bodies. 

"Are you sure you have to go to work today?" Demi asks, pouting her lips. I try my best to not let my gaze wander down to her exposed breasts. I knew if I looked down, I would settle right between her legs again and miss work without even bothering to call out.

"I can't skip a full day of work just to lay in bed with you." I demand, walking towards Demi's ensuite bathroom. I know I have some clothes, and if not I'll just borrow something school appropriate from Demi's closet. 

"I can guarantee that we would be doing a lot more than just laying in bed." Demi yells out from the bedroom. I ignore her as I close the bathroom door, turning the shower on.  

I spend most of the work day replaying last night on loop in my head. From seeing Demi for the first time in over a month to falling asleep in her arms. All of it. Some parts I reply more than others. 

The last twelve hours felt like the honeymoon stage in a relationship when newly invested couples can't keep their hands or their minds off each other. But that wasn't the case with Demi and I. We had been dating just over six months. Our relationship was anything but new. 

Before I knew it, the dismissal bell rang and I walked my students out the front door to their designated bus or pickup. Once each child was safely handed over, I returned to my classroom, packed my bag as quickly as the day before and returned back into Demi's arms. 

It was like I'd never left for work this morning. Our clothes from the night before were still scattered around her house, my heels still by the front door. 

Her house seemed untouched, except for the luggage bags that were no longer by the front door. 

I walk upstairs, noticing Demi sprawled out on top of her bed, wearing what looks to be my Paramore sleep shirt. So that's where it's been. I've been looking for it for months. 

I open her bedroom door further, letting it make a subtle creaking noise. Her luggage bags are laid out on the floor, open but still fully packed. Demi doesn't even flinch by the noise from the door. I kick my shoes off before laying down next to her, watching her gently rise and fall with each breath. 

Her eyes are covered by makeup smudged eyelids, unruly sex hair pulled into a lazy bun. 

As I shift my weight, the mattress dips. Demi's eyes flutter open and once they land on me, flash me a lazy, closed mouth smile. 

She turns over, now on her back, stretching her legs and arms out as they shake a bit, a non coherent grunt escaping Demi's lips. The innocent act floods my mind with memories of Demi's legs shaking beneath me last night. 

"What time is it?" She asks, cuddling up to my side. I sink further down onto the bed, letting her arms wrap around me. 

"Almost three. Have you been in bed all day?" 

"I was tired." she wines. 

I raise an eyebrow. "Wow, I guess I really wore you out this morning." I say with a smirk. 

"Well yes but mainly because I'm constantly busy on tour." She admits. "And because you're not there to cuddle me as I fall asleep." She kisses my neck. 

She trails a few kisses down my neck, then pulls away before going any further. "So we should talk about you moving in." She says, adjusting herself so she's now prompt up on her elbow. I nod my head in agreement, letting her continue. "Your lease is up May first. Why don't you move in the day before? Unless you don't want to? I just figured you'd like to get it out of the way." Demi rants. 

I take her hands in mine, caressing the top of her hands with my fingers, hoping to calm her down a bit. "The day before sounds great." 

And that's just what we did. 

On Saturday, Demi and I spent the day assisting the moving company she so very insisted on getting. As much as it wasn't necessary considering most of the furniture was being picked up by a local thrift store the following day, I wasn't going to complain about helpful manual labor.

We had the movers place the boxes that contained the necessities like my clothes and toiletries that would be stored in Demi's bathroom, in her bedroom. The rest of the boxes were placed in her spare bedroom, out of sight for now. That way we could focus on one box at a time, without starring at all the boxes at once and feel overwhelmed. 

Once the last box was safely brought into Demi's house- I mean our house- Demi gave the moving crew a generous tip before slowly shutting the front door. She turns on her heels, her eyes locking with mine. 

She pulls me in for a passionate kiss, letting her arms wrap around my waist, unbothered by the slight sweat that has perspired on my tank top. 

Her lips let go of mine with a loud pop, her lips grazing over mine as she curls them upward into a smile. "Welcome home, baby." She says, letting her breath hit my lips. 

"What should we do first in our house?" I ask, taking my bottom lip in between my teeth. 

Without missing a beat, Demi replies. "I can think of a few things." Demi's hands roll down my back and cup my ass over my workout leggings, picking me up, letting my legs wrap around her waist.

After a very thorough exploration of each other's bodies on the bed that is now considered to be ours, we managed to put away all the boxes of clothes and toiletries and Demi let me unload the box of teaching materials onto her desk in her studio. We both agreed the rest could wait for another day. 

Because of the manual labor we endured today, both in bed and out of bed, I suggested we order takeout for dinner. However, Demi had other plans in mind. 

She insisted my first dinner as a resident at the newly named La Casa Lovato and Welch be a memorable one. I mentally chuckled. Anything that she cooked would definitely be a memorable dinner. One that ends with the fire department being called. 

She began to take out ingredients from the fridge and by the looks of it, she planned on making alfredo pasta with grilled chicken and broccoli. One of my go to meals. I offered a helping hand, but she declined. Instead she handed me a glass of red and ushered me to the island.

As I sat at the island, watching her hover over the stove, she told me how anytime she goes on tour she likes to use her free time to learn something new. This tour, she decided to learn how to cook meals that didn't include an air fryer or microwave.

Her words echo in my head. I learned for you

I couldn't help but grin at the thought of Demi learning to cook for me. I sat back in my chair, and let her take charge of the kitchen, only interjecting once to tell her she turned on the wrong burner. 

Within 45 minutes, we were sat at our dining table. Demi nervously waited as I took the first bite. Like anytime I eat something Demi makes, I cautiously put it in my mouth, glass of wine in hand incase I need it as a chaser. 

As I chew the food, my face becomes soft, my mouth starting to salivate at the deliciousness that dances around my tongue. Before I swallow the first bite, I begin to twirl another mouthful onto the fork. 

"This is incredible, Demi." I say between bites. I watch as she becomes overconfident in herself, her grin disappearing only when she takes a bite of her food, to taste it for herself.

Dinner is quickly followed by dessert; chocolate chip cookies. They are on the crunchier side, but I don't dwell on it. Demi can work on baking next tour if she so desires. 

After dinner and desert, we made our way to our ensuite, where we took a relaxing bath with the jets turned up high to massage our sore muscles. We tangle ourselves in each others bodies as we lay on the couch, watching Supergirl until our eyes become heavy and we call it a night. 

The following day around three PM, I meet Marissa in front of my apartment door. At least for the next twelve hours until the lease is up. A local thrift store that also runs a homeless shelter downtown should be here any minute to collect the remainder of my furniture.

"How's living with your fiancé?" My ex neighbor asks. "Fuck on every piece of furniture yet?" 

I roll my eyes, giving her shoulder a playful smack. 

Not long after I hear the elevator ding, three gentlemen exit with a dolly. 

Within an hour, my apartment is fully cleared out, window blinds and Marissa and I the only things occupying the space. 

I take a deep breath as I scan the apartment one last time. Happy to be starting a life with Demi, sad to be letting go of the place I've lived in for the last few years. 

"Ready to go?" She asks, lightly tapping my shoulder. Her words echo through the empty space. I nod my head and exit behind her, hearing the floor beneath me creak as I exit the apartment one last time. 

Marissa, not wanting to give up our movie nights, invited herself over tonight. She sits back in the passenger seat as I exit the visitors parking space. 

Traffic is somewhat heavy for a Sunday evening and it takes longer than usual to arrive at Demi's- I mean our- house. It's definitely going to take me a while to get used to saying ours instead of Demi's when referring to the house, or the things in the house. 

When we finally make it, I pull into the driveway, barely noticing the cars parked on the street in front of and across from Demi's house. 

As we enter the house through the garage, I notice all the lights are on. 

"Demi?" I call out, shutting the door behind us. I walk through the kitchen to the sunroom when a confetti canon erupts in front of me. 

"Welcome home!" A crowd of people scream, stopping me in my tracks. Once I recover from the sudden confetti, I scan the room in awe. To the left stands April, Christian and Sarah, the teachers from the bar. To the right stands Hayley, Andrea, and Matt Montgomery, a long time friend of Demi's who I surprisingly haven't met yet. In the middle stands none other than my devious fiancé, who managed to pull off a surprise house warming party for me. 

Balloons are filled with helium and tied with strings as they float against the ceiling. Gold streamers are hung from curtains and wall décor. A large 'welcome home' banner is hung from the floor to ceiling windows. 

I can't help but feel awkward as the center of attention, but those feelings are immediately pushed aside when Demi plants a powerful kiss on my lips. 

"You sneaky woman." I say against her lips, loud enough for everyone to hear. 

"Did you think you would move in and I wouldn't use it as an excuse to party?" She says, lips curling into a smirk. 

I turn around and look at Marissa. By the smirk on her face, I realize she was in on it the whole time.  

I accept the mixed drink that Hayley so kindly poured for me, coughing at the overwhelming and unexpected vodka to juice ratio. No one should put her in charge of making drinks. Ever. 

I make my way around to everyone, trying to socialize as best as I can. Demi pulls my arm and I excuse myself from Christian and April. Demi pulls us into doorway into the kitchen, away from earshot, but in the open so people can see us and not assume we've snuck away for a quickie. 

"I hope it's okay that I did this. I wanted to celebrate because you moving in with me is a really big deal to me." She says, eyes never leaving mine. 

My lips curl into a smile and I kiss her nervousness away. "You know me. I'm not a party person. But you did it with good intentions and I'm having fun. I promise it's okay." I say, caressing her cheek with my thumb as I fee her skin flex upwards as she smiles. I press my lips onto hers for a sweet kiss.

"Get over here you lovebirds and wait till we leave to do that." Matt says, as he scrunches his nose up. I laugh into the kiss before pulling away and walking back to our company with Demi's hand entwined with mine. 

"So have you started planning the wedding yet?" Sarah asks, staring at me intently, waiting for an answer. 

"Not really. We wanted to focus on this weekend first." I explain, running my finger gently over Demi's engagement ring. 

"When do you think the wedding will be?" 

"We want to get married as soon as possible. We were thinking the end of the year." Demi announces with an energetic smile. 

***

A few hours in, once each of us has had a healthy amount of alcohol to drink, we unboxed my gaming console and set it up in the living room to play Just Dance. 

Over a half a dozen adults, drunkenly dancing to pop and hip hop songs was quite the scene. 

It wasn't long after until everyone started filing out the door until it was just Demi and I.

Luckily, drunken adults are still better well behaved than drunken teenagers, and Demi and I had very minimal cleaning up to do. 

After a shared shower, paired with a steamy make out session, Demi and I were cozied up in bed, bodies intertwined with each other. 

I watch as Demi's facial expressions change as she's in deep thought. 

"Penny for your thoughts?" I ask, snapping her out of her thoughts. 

"Oh ya know. Just thinking about our wedding." She admits. 

"Care to share them with me? It is my wedding too after all." I joke. 

"Will we both walk down the aisle? Are you wearing a dress? Am I? Are we both gonna wear a dress? What color dresses for the bridesmaids? What kind of cake? Three tiers or four? Maybe we should go with five-" I cut Demi's nonstop rambling off. 

"Breathe." I caress her cheek, not being able to control my laughter as how cute she is. 

I feel her breathe deeply, regaining control of herself. "I'm sorry." She says. 

"Don't be. It's an important day. All those questions are valid questions that we will be able to sort out together." I reassure her. 

"Maybe it's too much to sort out." She says, looking into my eyes. 

"What do you mean?" 

"I think we should hire a wedding planner." Demi admits. 

I think about it for a few seconds, unable to come up with any cons to hiring one. "Okay, let's do it." I agree.

_________________________

Hey lovelies, 

I hope you enjoy this chapter! As the wedding gets closer and closer I realize this book focuses on Ellie and Demi too much in the sense that they rarely around other people besides Marissa. So I hope you don't mind me adding a little bit more of some other side characters to the story. 

Stay strong and stay healthy. I hope to post another chapter Thursday. 

Destiny 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Damaged By .

Fanfiction

562 51 11
"You fed me fear, I spoke to God I was living my dreams through your eyes Building my life on your lies, yeah You just laughed when I cried.. " Jess...
235K 7.9K 41
My father's death lead to my mother remarrying to another man in less than a year. She replaced the only man that knew how to stay and the one man th...
666K 13.1K 199
Demi Lovato x Female Reader Imagines Please give credit if you put any of my chapters in your books. Do not steal or copy my work. I work very hard...