Y/N and friends (Astro boy fa...

By Noonecame1212

This is just a one shot series based on the everyday lives of you, Astro and your friends filled with all sor... More

The everyday life of Y/N L/N
Fanfiction?
A simple walk through the woods
Interests
misunderstandings
Shopping spree
As fast as lightning
The moon princess
A summer afternoon
An experiment gone wrong (Re-written)
An unexpected guest
Friends in arms
You are the father
Two heads aren't better than one
Ajeero's first love
Friendship Bracelets
My Senpai
Summer Times
Christmas
Family
Trust and Betrayal
Dr Mini Mini
First day of hell
The sim game
Bullying!?
Reno's Search For Fulfilment
We Fitness!
Crossing the line
A Trip To The River
School Camp!
The struggles of being in class 1-A
The Thought of Losing You
A Horrible Nightmare
Remedial Classes
The Impossible Switch
A Day In The Life of Y/n L/n
Troubles and Problems
Group Date
Ruby Love (Re-Written)
The School Spring Festival
A Favor of A Friend
It's As They Say, Idiots Don't Catch Colds
The Karate Tournament
Switched
A Trip To The Hot Springs!
Opposites Against One
Trapped In Seclusion
Revenge
You Either Pass Or Fail
Not Again!
Short But Heartfelt Goodbyes (kinda)
When You Know You Can't Have Her
Girls Night In
A Friend Through A Friend
First Day Back
Star Vs The Forces Of Evil
The Killer In The Streets
Radioactive
The Pet
Switcheroo
An Odd Feeling
Halloween
A Birthday For Our Hero
O'Shay's Summer Adventure
World War Prank
Zoran's First Day At School
Past and Present (Part 1)
Past and Present (Part 2)
Past and Present (Part 3)
Pure White
The Forbidden Class
Ski Trip
A Not So Merry Christmas
New Year's Wishes
A Day Without Astro
Y/n Is A Kuudere!?
Tobio's First Day Back
Letters On Valentine's
The Battle For Class Rep!
The Scout Movement
Embarrassment
Friends
On The Run
Among Us
Study Disaster
Dear Diary
The Evil Turtle's Return

Graduation

563 29 54
By Noonecame1212

Spring had finally arrived to Metro City and the cherry blossoms were in full bloom. Everyone enjoyed the flower viewing events and talked happily with one aother as their world was filled with happiness. You smiled slightly and you held your hands behind your back whilst making your trek towards the school.

When you reached the school grounds, you saw the kids in the lower grades chatting happily amongst themselves. You smiled and entered the school building.

Inside the school building, you looked around at all of the decorations created by the lower classes. You walked through the streamer filled hallways and stopped at your classroom. You then slid the door open and entered it.

Inside the classroom, all of the other sixth graders were chatting excitedly amongst themselves. You looked up at the smart board the teacher used. A banner was pinned above it which read 'Graduation'. You smiled at the banner and you made your way towards your friends.

"Hey guys." You greeted with a small wave. Your friends looked up at you and smiled.

"Morning Y/n! Are you excited?" Ajeero asked. You gave him a small little shrug.

"I guess, but I'm also kinda nervous." You admitted. Abercrombie did a fake dramatic gasp and stood back in shock.

"Y/n nervous about something!? She must be sick!" He cried. You pouted.

"Shut it." You then sat down in your seat and leaned on your hand. "So, what school are you guys going to?" You questioned. The four boys glanced at each other before they smiled at you.

"Well we're all going to Fujisaki middle school. What about you?" Kennedy inquired. You grinned at your friends and you stuck out the peace sign.

"Cool, we'll all be together then. That's where I'm going too." Astro beamed at this and he shot his fist up into the air.

"Yeah! Alright!" He cheered. You bursted out laughing and rested your head on your desk. You then sat up and brushed your hand gently over your desk.

"Hey Astro, remember when you first came to this school?" You asked. Astro halted his cheering and blinked at you. He then smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, of course! Everyone was so skeptical of me, but then we ended up becoming great friends!" He exclaimed. Ajeero laughed and rested his hand on Astro's shoulder.

"Oh boy was that day interesting. We had such great fun that day." Ajeero said. Kennedy smiled and nodded.

"Yeah! I had great fun with the sky rider and Denku." He exclaimed. Abercrombie scratched the back of his head and laughed.

"I enjoyed the festival more than the sky rider to be honest, but it was still fun." He admitted with a small shrug. You pouted.

"Aw, wish I was there that day." You complained. Ajeero rested his hands on his hips and he raised an eyebrow at you.

"Well that was your fault for skipping school that day." Ajeero told. Astro laughed and he sat down in his seat.

"Oh come on, we had plenty of fun on the day you came." He mentioned. You rolled your eyes.

"Yeah, if you call fighting Atlas a good day."

'You stood outside of the door leading into your classroom with a tired gaze. You so didn't feel like coming to school.

Inside of the classroom, Ajeero talked with Astro nonstop about his hobbies and interests. He then saw the classroom door open and his eyes widened with surprise as you entered it.

"Ah! There you are! You deadbeat!" He yelled and picked up his textbook, shocking Astro. The moment you entered the classroom, a text book came flying in your direction. You quickly ducked the flying text book and planted yourself against the wall.

"A-Ajeero!?" Astro cried, very shocked by his friend's sudden change in behaviour. Ajeero breathed through his nose heavily and planted his hands onto his hips.

"You skipped school again!" He snapped. You cleaned your ear out with your pinky as he said this and let out a tired sigh.

"I couldn't help it. I was up late that night doing some very important stuff." You admitted, acting like it was some serious business when really, it wasn't. Ajeero pulled a face at this and he shook his head.

"Serious business my butt. I bet you were watching anime again." He commented. You nodded in confirmation.

"Mm, that's right." Ajeero flopped on his desk and let out an exasperated sigh.

"I knew it." Astro watched the two of you? frozen at his desk. That was when you finally acknowledged his existence and you eyed him with a raised eyebrow.

"Hey, who's the new kid?" You questioned. Ajeero immediately smiled and he proudly held his hand out to him.

"This is Astro, he's a highly advanced robot with kokoro!" He exclaimed. Astro stood up and nodded shyly to you.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you." He greeted with a small smile. You eyed him skeptically and looked him up and down. You then approach him, making him even more nervous.

"A highly advanced robot? He doesn't look like a robot." You said and gave Ajeero a look as if he told you the worst lie on the earth. Ajeero frowned at this and stood up.

"He IS a robot. Why would I lie about that?" He complained. You pressed your lips into a tight thin line and shifted your gaze back to Astro. Astro flinched at the look you gave him, and he quickly averted his gaze from yours.

"Hmm." Astro felt his cheeks being touched and his head shot up to be met with your grabby hands. You pulled on his cheeks and felt around his face. You then moved onto his shoulders and began to prod him in the chest. "He feels...weird." You mumbled and lifted up his shirt, making him gasp.

"S-stop that!" He cried and smacked your hand away. Your eyes widened as well as his, and he took a shaky step back. "I-I'm sorry...." He whispered. You blinked at him in surprise while the rest of your friends jumped into his defence.

"Don't apologize, it was her fault for touching you in the first place!" Ajeero stated. Abercrombie nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, she's not a full quid, that one." He said. You frowned at him.

"Ouch. But he's right, I shouldn't have touched you like that. Sorry about that." You apologized. You then cocked your head to the side and grinned at him. "Robot or not, you're apart of this class, so I have to treat you with respect. The name's Y/n, it's a pleasure to meet you." You said as you held out your hand.

Astro's eyes widened at the introduction and he looked down at your hand with a skeptical gaze. He then reached forwards and met your greeting with a smile of his own.

"It's nice to meet you, Y/n." Your smile widened and you clasped his hand in your own. You then leaned towards him and giggled.

"I can't wait to get acquainted with you." You admitted. Astro's eyes gleamed at your attitude towards him and he nodded exstastically with a beaming smile on his face.

"Yeah! Same here!" He exclaimed. Ajeero saw the way Astro's eyes sparkled and he gasped.

"Wait! Astro! Don't fall for her anti- and he's already a goner..." He trailed off as the two of you spoke nonstop with each other.

Ajeero let out a sad sigh and shook his head.

"We lost a very important friend that day." He said and sniffled while the others nodded in agreement. Astro sweat dropped at him.

"Um, I'm still here you know." He pointed out. You bursted out laughing and you wiped some tears of laughter away.

"Ah, I remember that day. Best day of my life." You admitted. Astro's eyes widened.

"Really? It was?" You grinned at him and nodded.

"Well yeah! You're a great person to hang around and a great friend. I've never regretted meeting you." You told. Astro pressed his hands to his chest and he smiled.

"Aww..."

"There is one thing I do regret though." Astro's eyes widened and he leaned back slightly. You gave him a blank look. "Your height. I miss being taller than you." You stated. Astro blinked at you. He then puffed out his chest with confidence.

"Well I don't regret it. You look so small." He teased as he poked your cheek. You slapped his hand away from your face just as the teacher had entered the classroom. You then turned in your seat and you laid your head down on your desk.

"Ah I'm gonna miss this place." You admitted. Your friends nodded in agreement and sat down in their seats just as the teacher began the final lesson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay class, for our final task, we'll all have a class picture taken together. Now please line up into two rows. Shortest at the front and tallest at the back." All of the children in your class lined up and they got into position as the photographer came in to take the picture.

After ten minutes of replacing students and adjusting their limbs, everyone was in position. The photographer took his place at the camera and he looked into its lens.

"Alright, say cheese."

"Cheese." A click was heard followed along with a flash and the picture was taken. The photographer straightened and he turned towards Miss Miyako.

"I'll have the photos done by next week. You can then mail them to your class then." The photographer explained with a bored tone. Miss Miyako swallowed down her awkwardness and nodded. She then smiled at the class.

"Alright class, I just wanted to say a few words. I have never been more proud to be your teacher than I am now. I'm so proud of all of you and I can't wait to see what you'll become in the future." Miss Miyako told as she began to tear up. You raised your hand.

"Don't worry, teach. I'll keep in contact with ya." You stated. Everyone bursted out laughing at this while Miss Miyako smiled and nodded. You then looked outside as it began to rain. That was when the final bell rang.

"Class, I hope that you'll do well in the future. This isn't a parting, it's a new beginning for all of you. So, good luck in your future goals." Miss Miyako said. Everyone stood up and bowed their heads to her.

"Thank you, Miss Miyako!" Everyone chorused. Miss Miyako smiled and nodded. Everyone then gathered their stuff and left the classroom for the last time.

"So, we gonna celebrate at Astro's place again?" Ajeero questioned. Astro blinked at him.

"My house? If you want." He said with a shrug. Abercrombie grinned and nodded.

"Yeah!" Kennedy smiled and turned towards you.

"Are you coming, Y/n?" He questioned. You shook your head.

"No, sorry. I can't, me and gramps are gonna celebrate." You stated as you smiled, excited for the dinner. Kennedy and the others pouted in disappointment. They then smiled and nodded. "Welp, I'm gonna head home. See ya guys." You waved to them and left the classroom. The others waved back and gathered their things. They then left the classroom one final time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You gripped your umbrella tightly as the winds became more harsh. The moment you reached home, you sighed in relief and ran inside, not noticing the hovercycle parked near your grandfather's car.

"Gramps! I'm home!" You yelled as you put your umbrella away.

"In the dining room!" He called. You smiled and ran into the dining room, excited for the takeout your grandfather had ordered. You then froze at who you saw. A man with shoulder length H/C hair tied into a pony tail with his bangs sticking out sat at the table with your grandfather. He looked back at you and his E/C met yours. A warm smile then appeared on his face, and he reached out to you.

"It's been a while, Y/n."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 150 19
Hey so i privated a few of these because they were super emo and bad so i might rewrite a few idk ummm haha okay anyways Don't mind half of these, a...
590 11 3
Oneshots for this fishy boi because we all need more lol. Enjoy and do forgive my poor writing skills lol
1K 3 32
This is a collection of my one shot fan-fic's and story's/scenarios. Some of this is just whatever I felt like writing it's random .... Some of these...
31.9K 902 11
Hey there ppl! :3 Since I'm so deep in the Haikyuu fandom I have come up with the idea of writing some one-shots.. Many many thanx to my friend (and...