Wolf Allergic βœ” | Kim Namjoon...

By mociminji

Completed βœ” I- *sneeze* Fckin- *sneeze* Allergic- *sneeze* To Dogs- *scratch* - In which, Kim Namjoon, an alp... More

πŸ“ƒ: I
πŸ“ƒ: II
πŸ“ƒ: III
πŸ“ƒ: IV
πŸ“ƒ: V
πŸ“ƒ: VI
πŸ“ƒ: VII
πŸ“ƒ: VIII
πŸ“ƒ: IX
πŸ“ƒ: X
πŸ“ƒ: XI
πŸ“ƒ: XII
πŸ“ƒ: XIII
πŸ“ƒ: XIV
πŸ“ƒ: XV
πŸ“ƒ: XVI
πŸ“ƒ: XVII
πŸ“ƒ: XVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XIX
πŸ“ƒ: XX
πŸ“ƒ: XXI
πŸ“ƒ: XXII
πŸ“ƒ: XXIII
πŸ“ƒ: XXIV
πŸ“ƒ: XXV
πŸ“ƒ: XXVI
πŸ“ƒ: XXVII
πŸ“ƒ: XXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XXIX
πŸ“ƒ: XXX
πŸ“ƒ: XXXI
πŸ“ƒ: XXXII
πŸ“ƒ: XXXIII
πŸ“ƒ: XXXIV
πŸ“ƒ: XXXV
πŸ“ƒ: XXXVI
πŸ“ƒ: XXXVII
πŸ“ƒ: XXXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XXXIX
πŸ“ƒ: XL
πŸ“ƒ: XLI
πŸ“ƒ: XLII
πŸ“ƒ: XLIII
πŸ“ƒ: XLIV
πŸ“ƒ: XLV
πŸ“ƒ: XLVI
πŸ“ƒ: XLVII
πŸ“ƒ: XLVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XLIX
πŸ“ƒ: L
πŸ“ƒ: LI
πŸ“ƒ: LII
πŸ“ƒ: LIII
πŸ“ƒ: LIV
πŸ“ƒ: LV
πŸ“ƒ: LVI
πŸ“ƒ: LVII
πŸ“ƒ: LVIII
πŸ“ƒ: LIX
πŸ“ƒ: LX
πŸ“ƒ: LXI
πŸ“ƒ: LXII
πŸ“ƒ: LXIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXIV
πŸ“ƒ: LXV
πŸ“ƒ: LXVI
πŸ“ƒ: LXVII
πŸ“ƒ: LXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXIX
πŸ“ƒ: LXX
πŸ“ƒ: Once in A Blue Moon
πŸ“ƒ: LXXI
πŸ“ƒ: LXXII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXIV
πŸ“ƒ: Out of The Blue
πŸ“ƒ: LXXV
πŸ“ƒ: LXXVI
πŸ“ƒ: LXXVII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXIX
πŸ“ƒ: LXXX
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXI
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXIV
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXV
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXVI
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXVII
πŸ“ƒ: Supermoon
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXIX
πŸ“ƒ: XC
πŸ“ƒ: XCI
πŸ“ƒ: Oh My Gospel!
πŸ“ƒ: XCII
πŸ“ƒ: XCIII
πŸ“ƒ: XCIV
πŸ“ƒ: XCV
πŸ“ƒ: XCVI
πŸ“ƒ: XCVII
πŸ“ƒ: XCVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XCIX
πŸ“ƒ: C
πŸ“ƒ: CI
πŸ“ƒ: CII
πŸ“ƒ: CIII
πŸ“ƒ: CIV
πŸ“ƒ: CV
πŸ“ƒ: CVI
πŸ“ƒ: CVII
πŸ“ƒ: CVIII
πŸ“ƒ: CIX
πŸ“ƒ: CX
πŸ“ƒ: Eclipse
πŸ“ƒ: CXII (Finale)
πŸ“ƒ: Crescent
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Aftermath
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Our First Date Pt.1
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Our First Date Pt.2
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Return to Daegu
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Namjoon's Bedtime Story
πŸ“ƒ: Half-Moon
πŸ“ƒ: Prequel, Alpha and Ashes
πŸ“ƒ Bonus Chapter: Tasty Snack
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Tongue Technology
πŸ“ƒ: Me After You
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: What were you hiding from me? Pt.1
πŸ“ƒ: No One Missed Seokjin?
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: What were you hiding from me? Pt.2
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Can I Have My Own Yeon Please?
2nd Anniversary + Giveaway

πŸ“ƒ: CXI

6.4K 462 172
By mociminji

Black dress won!
Anyway, many of you mentioned CLC's black dress. Guess what? It's one of my favorite bop! Hehe.

🖋

"You look stunning!" Mrs. Park exclaimed at her own magical make over. If Jimin could make Y/N looks twice prettier then Mrs. Park made it thrice.

She was wearing a black dress that reached her knees, it was made of silk in the inside and decorated by tulle with flower embroidery on the outside. Perfect for tonight's occasion.

"Oh look at you. My daughter." Mrs. Park cooed while hugging her tight.

"I'm not sure if this fit me, aunty." The girl hesitantly said trying to cover her naked shoulder. She was not used to wear any sleeveless clothes, even worse a dress. She kept tugging the dress down because the skirt kept lifted up to her hips.

"What are you talking about?! This looks absolutely perfect on you. Jimin would definetly—"

"Mom, are you done yet—" Speaking of the devil. Jimin suddenly barged in, already wearing his black tux. His hair was brushed up showing his forehead. The boy watched her with his wide eyes and dropped jaw.

"W-who are you?" Jimin gasped, making his mom laughed.

"Your soon-to-be wife." Mrs. Park winked at her son.

"Anyway, I need to go to the bathroom. I'll leave you both here." She said while pushing Jimin closer to the girl.

Jimin whined before fixing his gaze completely on the girl again.

"W-what?!" The girl questioned as Jimin was non stop, checking her out from head to toe.

"Woah~ Namjoon definitely going to fall head over heels for you." He mumbled under his breath, but the girl didn't heard what he was saying because she was to busy to covering herself.

"What did you say?" She questioned.

Jimin just shook his head slowly, eyes still fixed on her dress, "N-Nothing."

"You look amazing, Y/N." Jimin genuinely smiled, pulling her hands away from her shoulder.

She shyly blushed, "S-shut up!" She playfully nudged his arm.

"Ahhh, I'm starting to regret my decision, maybe I should take you for myself, hmm?" Jimin joked and laughed by himself.

The girl just tilted her head confusedly while randomly brushing her long black locks.

Everyone had gathered inside the Park's house.

Jimin's parent were both rich, they owned the most famous BBQ franchise in Seoul. Which explain how they ended up having a private engagement party inside the chubby boy's mansion, literally.

Jimin was busy fiddling with his fingers while holding a glass of water. Meanwhile Y/N just stood awkwardly beside of him, inside the living room just the two of them.

"I hope this will be over soon." She mumbled.

"Yeah, this isn't even starting yet and I'm already tired." Jimin replied while letting out a exasperated sighs, turning his head toward her.

"Y/N, are you sure, you wanted to do this?" The girl lightly shook her head.

"Are you, Jimin?" The guy also shook his head.

"This is stupid." Jimin mumbled.

"But we have no choice, do we?" The girl simply chuckled while leaning her head on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin slowly placed his glass below his lips before sipping the fresh water in.

"I confessed to Namjoon yesterday." She finally admitted as Jimin chocked on his water.

"W-what?!" He widened his eyes.

"So, are you guys a thing now?!" He gasped in disbelieve. How could she kept that a secret from him? Why didn't Namjoon told him anything yesterday...

"Well, I'm just confessed my feeling. I didn't ask him out. I told him I'm going to be engaged with you. So nope, we're not a thing and will never be." The girl sighed and sipped her cola.

"But—" Jimin was going to say something but her mother suddenly came into the living room, interrupted him.

Jimin groaned.

"Come on! Let's got to the dining room. Everything's ready." His mother told him.

There are exactly six people inside the dining room.

Jimin and his parents, Y/N and hers.

The long white table were filled with lots of festive foods. Mrs. Park has literally prepared a brunch for them.

"Alright! Since everyone's already here. Shall we start the engagement already?" Mrs. Park happily chirped while taking out a red box from inside Mr. Park's pants pocket.

Mr. Yeon just smiled awkwardly, along with Mrs. Yeon who seemed not amused at all. She never agreed with the whole engagement thing. And she was angry at her best friend, Mrs. Park for using their silly jokes contract but happened to be legal as a threat.

They added a condition for their daughter to marry Jimin as a joke, never thought that Mrs. Park going to take it seriously. Mrs. Yeon kept frowning and just kept clapping her hand disinterested.

"Y/N-Ah, come here." Mrs. Park waved her hand, calling for the girl.

She hesitantly stood beside the middle aged woman who currently wore the red dress they bought as an extra yesterday.

She thanked heaven she was not the one who wore it. Since the dress was even more racy and more longer than her current one. There were a slit on the side of the skirt, showing off until the upper thigh.

She's definitely not going to wear that and thankfully she was not.

It's even going to be hard for her to walk properly.

"Okay— JIMIN!!" Mrs. park shouted as she witnessed her son was busy on his phone instead on this very special day.

Jimin flinched and quickly dropped his phone inside his pocket.

"Y-yes mom." He stuttered and walked approaching her.

Mrs. Park quickly shifted her frown to a smile again, lets not be angry for today.

"Okay, since Jimin is here..." Mrs. Park handed him the red box.

Jimin opened it and saw a pair of small ring with opal on top of it, placed firmly inside the box.

"Now, I would like to propose your daughter on behalf of my son to be a part of our family." Mrs. Park spoke to both Mr. and Mrs. Yeon.

They are going to make the engagement as simple as possible, just exchanging rings and dinner to make it official.

As now Mrs. Park was busy doing her speech, Jimin who stood behind her with his busy eyes, roaming around the room, staring at the ceiling and the lighting.

Y/N just stood stiffly beside her parents, listening to whatever Mrs. Park blabbing about.

"Come on, come on, Tae!" Jimin whispered while clutching nervously on the small red box on his hands.

And then, everything turned black

🖋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.3K 29
[COMPLETED] ❝Oh come on, don't act like we didn't fuck last time.❞ -park.jimin ✨✨ Wherein you met the guy again whom your bestfriend sets you up for...
2.8K 145 25
"I am giving you a day to decide stay with me or run from me again like you did before because I will find you every time..." ... Jungkook is a boy w...
8.2K 623 48
When Jimin moved, he didn't know his life would completely change. Now in a new town he is surrounded by creatures he only heard in myths and stories...
181K 7.9K 42
Completed βœ” Spin off to Wolf Allergic In which, Min Yoongi, a lonely wolf who fell in love with his own mate's little sister, you. - He knew he wasn...