灰色オオカミ「Grey Wolf」

By namjin_namjoonjin

Park Jimin is a foreign student at Bismuth Royal Academy, a luxurious boarding school in the Southern Europea... More

Author's Note
Phase 1
Phase 1.1
Phase 1.2
Phase 1.3
Phase 1.4
Phase 1.5
Phase 1.6
Phase 1.7
Phase 1.8
Phase 1.9
Phase 1.10
1K reads
Phase 1.11
Phase 1.12
Phase 1.13
Phase 1.14
Phase 1.15
Phase 2
Phase 2.1
Phase 2.2
Phase 2.3
Phase 2.4
Phase 2.5
Phase 2.6
Phase 2.7
Phase 2.8
Phase 3.1
Phase 3.2
Phase 3.3
Phase 3.4
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Phase 3.5
Phase 3.6
Phase 4
Phase 4.1
Phase 4.2
Phase 4.3
Phase 5
Phase 5.1
Phase 6
Phase 6.1
Phase 7
Phase 7.1
Phase 7.2
Phase 7.3
Phase 7.4
Phase 7.5
Phase 8
Phase 8.1
Phase 8.2
Phase 8.3
Phase 8.4
Phase 8.5
Phase 9
Phase 9.1
Phase 9.2
Phase 9.3
Phase 9.4
Phase 9.5
Phase 10
Phase 10.1
Phase 10.2
Phase 10.3
Phase 10.4
Phase 10.5 : THE FINAL
20k

Phase 3

276 14 5
By namjin_namjoonjin

Jimin's POV

It was the semester breaks and I was out in town with Taehyung, we became friends really quickly because we were both the same age and have nearly the same hobbies. We were walking around the market while Taehyung talked about the different stories he heard about the school. "So, I hear there's a Gray Wolf in the library's botanical garden!" "A Gray Wolf? Not a Golden Fairy?" "That story's old! Apparently, the wolf's really smart and can speak the human language. They say it likes things that glitter!" "Well, the Gray Wolf I know has a preference for sweets."

"I know, Jimin! We're going to look for something sparkly to lure the Gray Wolf out!" Taehyung has already gotten completely used to the academy and the town and somewhere along the line, he's learned more secrets about the academy than I know of. He also has a lot more friends than I do. Still, I'm the only one who knows about Yoongi.

"Huh? I wonder what's happening there. Look." He said as he pointed out to a crowd in front of us." We walked nearer to get a better view and saw a red haired man with a hat performing some magic tricks. He placed a white cloth on a hat and removed it but only a dead white pigeon came out. "Meh, how boring. Let's go." "Wait, Taehyungi!" I was about to follow him when the man took the textbooks I had been holding on in my hand and put it in his hat. "M-My textbook!" The books disappeared and instead of my textbooks, a hat came out... a white hats with jewels. I was about to complain but the man walked away and the dead pigeon, that wasn't dead, flew on to his shoulder. "Wow. But my textbook..." "Jimin-ah!" I heard Taehyung calling me. "W-Wait up!" "What's with the hat?" he asked. "Long story."

"Taehyung, can I copy your textbook later?" "Huh?" Taehyung was going to ask me why I guess but he got interrupt. "You two, come over here and have a look!" we turned to look who was calling us and saw a nun selling antiques. (A/N I don't mean to offend any religion but it's in the story. Sorry in advance.) "Yes, yes!" she said as Taehyung went nearer to her store. I stayed behind because she smells of liquor. "What a lovely plate!" Taehyung said as he looked at the plate. "A lady of the faith brought this Dresden Plate here. It apparently has quite a history behind it." "It looks really expensive." "Then what about this?" she asked a she held up a brown box. "Ah, a music box?"

Taehyung took the music box and turned the handle. But the box exploded in her hands and pigeons came out. Wait...P-Pigeons again?! "AHHHHHHHHH" someone screamed and when I turned back, the Dresden Plate was missing.

*Back to the Academy*

"Yoongi! Yoongi! Geez Yoongi! This place is a mess!" Yoongi looked up while chewing candy. There were books open around him, half eaten candy on the floor, candy wrappers and sigh... "You're really untidy. You need to clean up after yourself." I nagged him while picking up the trash. "Is that a hat? It's got a peculiar shape." "Oh, that's a souvenir for yo-" I was going to say it was for him but he threw the hat away."

"Boring." "Look, hats aren't for playing. You wear them. Don't get bored of it before you even put it on. Oh, that's right! At the market where I got this hat, a strange theft took place." "A theft?" "So then, just when I thought the music box blew up, pigeons flew out of it! Today sure was a day for pigeons. Oh, but more importantly, the plate! Amidst the commotion, the Dresden Plate disappeared!" just when I finished explaining what had happened, he yawned.

"What a simple piece. I can't even call this Chaos." "Really?!" "It's so simple I could die. That's how boring this trifle is." "Then why don't you at least try on the hat?" "Okay." He said as he tried on the hat. Just at that time, I heard the lift coming up. "Hello there, baby squirrel. How fine is your fur today?" Namjoon suddenly became quiet when he saw Yoongi and he looked scared. "Min...Eunsong?! What the heck are you doing here?!" "Eunsong?" "Wrong. It's me." "W-Well! How misleading!" Namjoon said as he turned red. "So who's Min Eunsong?"

"I assume you're here for the same business, Namjoon. The nun is the only person who could have stolen the plate. At least, going by what you've told me, Jimin. The music box was set up to explode the moment you took it. And to divert people's attention even more, she released pigeons from under her skirt." "S-Skirt...?" "A proper, modest nun would never sit with her legs spread like a man. She must have been hiding the pigeons between her legs. Then, while people were busy staring at the pigeons, she hid the plate underneath her skirt. After that, she screamed that the plate was gone."

"I'm beat." Namjoon said quietly. "Huh?" "Nothing. Oh? I hear a kookaburra chirping somewhere. You'll excuse me." Namjoon said as he walked back to the lift and went down. "Geez, what was that about? Oh, that's right. Tell me, Yoongi. That... Eunsong person...Never mind." I stopped what I was going to say when I saw Yoongi already laying on the floor reading his books again.

*The Next Morning*

I was sitting at the table eating breakfast while reading the newspaper. "'Hats Off to the Celebrated Inspector Blois!', 'The Missing Dresden Plate, Whereabouts Still Unknown", huh? That's odd. He usually nabs the criminal right away and gets a nice puff piece in the paper, singing his praises. What's this article? 'A Notice to the Descendants of the Gray Wolves... We shall welcome the descendants at the upcoming summer solstice festival.'"

Later that day I went up to where Yoongi was to tell him about the news I had read. "It says it's at the 'Village of the Gray Wolves'. Apparently, you get there from a town called Horovitz. Look, there's even a basic map!" I handed Yoongi the newspaper section of the invitation. "Doesn't "The Village of the Wolves" sound mysterious? I thought maybe this would spark your imagination, as well as help you stave off your boredom...' Huh?" Yoongi didn't tell anything but stood up with the newspaper still in his hand and started to walk away. But he tripped with my leg and fell face front....ouch.

"Uh...Yoongi?" "It hurts." "I suppose. That was quite the sound when you hit the floor." "I said it hurts!" he complained in a loud voice while covering his forehead. "I understand, but..." I moved back to stand up to walk nearer to him but I accidently smashed a macaroon, that was on the floor, with my palm. "Geez, it's because you leave sweets lying around on the floor!" "Take responsibility and eat it!" "Eh?" "Eat it!" I looked at the smashed macaroon "Fine, I'll eat it." And I put it in my mouth. "And when you're done, fetch me the book that's on the eighth floor, seventh bookshelf, third rack from the top, 31st volume to the right." I wonder how long he has been here to know the exact places of the books. "Okay..." and I made my way to fetch the book.

"Since long ago in Crete, there's been one particular supernatural tale...set deep in the mountains that's made its influence felt. That's the Gray Wolves. Certainly, for the most part, it seems to be just a made-up legend, but in a diary written in the 16th-century by an English traveler, the writer claims he encountered wolves that could speak human language." I looked at Yoongi while he was reading the book out loud. He's making such a fuss. "The wolves were intelligent as well as prudent." Constantly rubbing his face like that... Could Yoongi be especially sensitive to pain?

"However, while they were referred to as wolves..." "Yoongi..." I moved closer to him and.... Flicked his forehead. "Did I surprise... you? Huh?" I was smiling thinking but when I saw his face, I became pale. Yoongi was crying.

-------------------------
I m finally done with the DIY ARMYBOMB. I used up the whole bottle of black nail polish to paint the torchlight, they didn't have black... It was reddish brown, so yeah...

I m quite satisfied though😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336 39 17
Park Jimin × Min Yoongi In the bustling crowd of a college in Seoul, two hearts collide in a whirlwind of secrets and desires. Meet jimin, a 3rd yea...
2.4K 246 20
Kim Minji is in her second year of college, studying graphic engineering with the hopes of becoming a video game graphic designer. She has two suppo...
111 5 20
Inside, the air was thick with an eerie silence. Taehyung grinned mischievously. "Let's split up." Jungkook's eyes widened. "Are you insane? We stick...
INSANE ✓ By 𝖊

Mystery / Thriller

41.4K 3.5K 20
[BTS] [COMPLETED] ❝ are you feeling safer now that i am all locked up? ❞ - in which a boy believes that he has the right to kill /locked up in a bui...