Drunk In Love (Glee & Mike Ch...

By ryderlynnfever

Ever believe that you can fall in love with a guy when you get drunk? No. I never believe that. I even never... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Jake Puckerman is HERE!!!
Tribute to Mark Salling
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 40

1K 20 1
By ryderlynnfever

I frown and following the others as they bring Marley to the choir room. I cross my hands on my chest and let out a sigh.

"Give her some room. She needs space! Breathe, girl, breathe!" Unique says.

"Does anyone have anything she can eat?" Kitty asks us.

"I have some leftover Halloween candy in my locker." Tina says and runs away.

"I may have a juice box." Blaine says and walks away.

I'm just standing next to Brittany and look at Marley. I shake my head and let out a sigh.

"I'll go get Marley's mom." Joe says and runs away.

"This is bad. Never in the history of show choir competitions has anyone ever fainted." Artie says.

"We got the juice. We got the juice." Sam says and gives the juice to her.

"No, I'm okay." Marley shakes her head.

"Drink the damn juice!" Kitty yells.

"Marley? Marley, are you okay? What happened?" Finn walks in.

"She hasn't been eating. She's been skipping lunch." Jake says to Finn.

"Is that because you've been telling her to? You trying to turn her into a damn rexy?" Santana glares at Kitty.

"What? No. Why would I why would I want that?" Kitty frowns.

"Cause you're a crazy, evil bitch." Santana simply said.

"Hey, Marley, you all right?" Dad walks in.

"The nurse is on the way, Mr. Schue." Finn says to dad.

"Santana, Puck, you stay here with Marley. The rest of you guys, get back up there. Leaving the stage mid-competition, for any reason, is risking immediate disqualification." Dad says to us.

"What?! That-that's a rule?" Finn frowns.

"Yeah, it's a rule." Coach Sue suddenly walks in. "One of the bylaws, actually. As all of you all were spiraling into a self-created K-hole of crazy, the judges, by unanimous vote, have declared the Warblers victorious. Hey, congratulations, Finn Hudson. For the first time in its charmed, yet pitiful existence, the New Directions has lost Sectionals. But here's the good news. Christmas came early for one Sue Sylvester." Coach Sue grins at us.

What?!! I look at each other with dad. He just shakes his head. I push a chair to the ground and make it a bang sound loudly then walk out from the choir room. This is my moment to be shine and someone ruined it.

"Paris, sweetie.." Dad catches my hand.

I look down as tears fall down to my face. "For once I just want to be shine on that stage. This is my senior year, dad."

"I know. I know that. I know how much you want this and I'm so sorry." Dad hugs me and rubs my hair.

"Now my senior year will be nothing." I cry in his hug.

"Listen to me, your senior year will not be nothing. Honey, you are already shine without all of these competition." Dad says to me.

"You said that because you are my dad." I sniffles.

"And that's because I'm your dad I know you better than anyone in this place. Listen, this is not the end. I give up on my dream and I don't want you to do the same thing. Always believe in yourself." Dad says to me.

"I'm so sorry dad. I made you disappointed for come home." I look down.

"Hey, I'm coming home mainly because I can have Thanksgiving with you and your mom. Even if sectionals wasn't on Thanksgiving, I would still come home so I can have dinner with my little family." Dad says to me. "Now come on, your mom probably waiting in the car."

I let out a sigh and nod. I wipe my tears away and walk behind him. This is bad. I never imagine that for the first time in forever New Directions lose sectionals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I half smiled looking around the choir room. All the stuff are gone. This is not like what the choir room supposed to be. This room used to have a nice smell but now it's nothing than a crap.

"So, that's it? No more Glee?" Sam asks.

"Until next September." Dad nods.

"Sugar already bailed." Artie says to us.

"Can I just say what everyone is thinking? This is Marley's fault. New Rachel, my butt. I knew Rachel Berry. I was friends with Rachel Berry, and you, Marley, are no Rachel Berry." Tina says angrily.

"Mm-hmm, preach!" Artie raises his hand as agree.

"At least say sorry or something and stop acting like this is not your fault." I roll my eyes.

"Guys, guys, enough. It's not like it's over. The holiday concert is later this week, and we are going to be preparing for it all week long. If this is our swan song, let's make it the best one it can be." Finn says to us.

"You really expect us to go up in front of the whole school and parade our loserdom for all to see?" Kitty asks Finn.

"Yeah, Kitty does have a point. We agreed to do the show when we thought it would be on the heels of another Sectionals victory. Now it just feels like a pity party." Artie nods as agree.

"I love to sing and dance as much as anybody, but without a competition to prep for, it's hard to get motivated." Tina says to us.

"I understand that we need a little shift in perspective, but let's just enjoy this week, and look forward to our big comeback next year." Finn says to us.

"That's right." Dad nods.

"What about those of us who won't have a next year?" Sam asks them.

I raise my eyebrows and looking at each other to the seniors. I mean I'm still have Cheerios but the others? We are living for compete and now the competition is over so what are we gonna do?

The bell rings.

I get up from my seat and pick up my backpack. "Alright, I'm leaving to DC now.." Dad says to us.

"Got your flight ticket?" I ask dad.

"Yes here in my jacket." Dad nods. "I'll be coming home on Christmas okay." Dad kisses my head and hugs me.

"Don't forget about my Christmas list." I grin at him.

"I won't forget about that." Dad chuckles. "See you guys." Dad waves us goodbye and walks away.

I half smiled and let out a sigh. "What do you ask for Christmas?" Sam asks me.

"You." I smirk at him.

"Aww cheesy." Sam laughs and put his arm around my shoulder.

I chuckle as we both walk down in the hallways. I know it's weird for the senior class president and the VP are dating but we both are professional when it comes to the work.

~~

I'm walking on the street while bringing Brownie with me. The therapist said that I have to do more physical work so it will help me handling my breathing.

"I didn't know that you have a puppy now."

I turn my face and see Jesse is having little jogging and grins at me. "Are you following me?" I frown at him.

"Nope." Jesse shakes his head. "I was doing my noon work out and I saw you."

"I have this puppy since I moved to the apartment." I said to him.

"I see." Jesse nods. "But your parents are back together right?"

"Yeah." I nod. "I don't understand why you suddenly begged me to be your friend again."

"I was mad before because I thought you would enter Carmel with me." Jesse says to me.

"How would I enter a school where someone who humiliated me there?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"I wasn't humiliating you. And you're still mad at me for what happened on your ninth grade?" Jesse frowns at me.

"The whole school knew. And I didn't know that Artie also know about that because he entered the same middle school with Alex Butler." I roll my eyes.

"Even though the whole school knew, you were one of the popular kid there. You ain't the duff." Jesse says to me.

"But still it was embarrassing. And he stopped talking to me during violin class." I sigh.

"P, it was like four years ago. Let it go. You're a senior in high school now. Next year you will go to college and speaking about college where you will go to?" Jesse asks me.

"I'm applying to UCLA but since glee club lost Sectionals I'm kinda terrified that I won't get in." I said to him.

"Hey, that's my college." Jesse grins at me.

"Don't be so over confident. I'm applying to UCLA because it's in Los Angeles and I want to study about directing."

"It's also my major." Jesse laughs.

"I will change my application then." I roll my eyes.

"Don't. You could be my roommate in UCLA." Jesse chuckles. "Do you want to get some coffee?"

"Sure." I nod.

We then turn our way to Lima Bean. I order my coffee while holding Brownie then looking for my seat. Jesse is sitting down opposite me and checking out his cellphone.

"Is this seat taken?"

I turn my face and smile. "No." I shake my head. "I thought you already went back to Chicago." I said to Mike.

"No. I'm staying until new years." Mike says to me. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We just bumped into each other on the street." I said to Mike.

"I'm still trying to make her be my friend again." Jesse says to Mike.

"Yeah Paris ever told me that you two were like best friends but things has changed. What happened?" Mike asks us.

"She was jealous I was dating Rachel." Jesse smirks at me.

"Eww not at all. He humiliated me. Spread my secret about my crush." I roll my eyes.

"Yeah and by the way what middle school you entered?" Jesse asks Mike.

"Yorkville East Middle School. Why?" Mike frowns.

"Wow. Do you know about the rumor of shaky legs nerd girl who are crazy freak about Alex Butler?" Jesse asks him.

"Yeah. Alex and I were in the same club." Mike nods and frowns.

"That girl is her. Bye." Jesse points at me and runs away.

"What?" Mike laughs.

"That is why I hated him for so long." I let out a sigh.

"We've been dating for a year and you never tell me about this?" Mike laughs so hard.

"Why would I tell you something that really embarrassing." I roll my eyes.

"Haha so you're that girl. He was actually like you though but he doesn't want you to know because he was already embarrassed with all the news." Mike says to me.

"How could you know that?" I frown.

"He usually sit down next to me in the homeroom." Mike says and sips his coffee.

"Where is he now?" I ask Mike.

"After middle school, he moved out to Atlanta." Mike says to me. "But I'm still have his number if you want." Mike grins at me.

"No!!! It was only a crush. I was fourteen that day and I was stupid with things called love and now I have a boyfriend." I giggle.

"Oh right you have a boyfriend." Mike simply said.

"Aren't you too?" I frown at him.

"Nah, we broke up." Mike shakes his head. "Apparently my mom doesn't like her. And I didn't know that she is like another Santana. I mean, Santana is mean when she defended her friends and Santana never been really mean to me actually." Mike says to me.

"She yelled at you?" I ask him.

"Worse. Threw my dancing shoes through the window and made my bedroom window broken." Mike chuckles.

"Really? Oh God." I laugh and shake my head. "How could you date her?"

"To make you jealous." Mike simply said.

"Oh.." I nod and sip my coffee.

"Maybe we shouldn't break up that day." Mike says.

"Maybe but you were with her and most of the time long distance relationship never work." I said to him.

"I know. But we still can be friends right? I mean, in glee club we usually exchange boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Yeah of course. I'm one call away." I smile at him.

"How is your day going so far?" Mike asks me.

"Boring. Thinking that maybe UCLA won't accept me since we lost Sectionals." I sigh.

"P, you just lost Sectionals. You are a senior class president, you are a captain of glee club and sixteen other clubs now. All you need to do is find a distraction." Mike says to me.

"How?" I frown.

"You're still teaching homeless kids right? Christmas is coming up and why don't you make a little musical for them? You direct for them, it will be an achievement for them to learn this pass year. I'm sure Mrs. Parker will agree with you. I can help with teaching them too if you want." Mike says to me.

"That's a great idea. I can put the directing to my application and those kids will have a new things to learn. They can perform in the church where I go." I said to him.

"See? Win win for everyone." Mike smiles at me. "Then you won't feel empty or lost again."

"Yeah you're right." I nod and giggle.

Mike grins and sip his coffee. I smile and sip my coffee. I guess this is what I love the most about Mike. He is so mature and always have a good answer from all my questions and the fact that I'm not 100% over him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, fellas. As your senior class president and glee club captain. I need a help from the squad." I said to them as standing in front of them in auditorium.

"Are you gonna get us a second chance to perform at sectionals?" Artie asks me.

"Nope." I shake my head. "Here is the thing, Christmas is coming over, I have a project to make a Christmas musical for the homeless kids. And I need help from you guys as their mentors. Artie and I will direct the musical." I said to them.

"What?" Artie frowns.

"You love bossing people around right? So join me." I said to Artie. "Artie and I will direct the musical and we need help to teach them how to act which I put Tina and Sam in the acting team. For the singing team I put Blaine. Brittany and Jake will handle the dancing. The rest of you will be handling in props. Agree?" I grin at them.

"Hold on, you just made this up?" Sam frowns at me. "I mean I know I did nothing in student council but shouldn't we discussed it together?"

"You don't want to discussed it. You just want to make out with her." Tina rolls her eyes.

"I make a new rules that none is allowed to have physical things in student council room no make out or even a kiss. Anyway, fellas club is over. Seniors, next year we will graduate and we need something to put in our application to college and we need this." I said to them.

"Yeah Paris is right. We have nothing now." Blaine nods.

"Thank you, Blaine." I smile at Blaine. "Seniors? What do you say now?" I ask them.

"I think this is a great idea. It's a win win for everyone." Tina smiles at me.

"Great! Then it's settled. Glee club is over but we still have our ambition!" I grin at them.

"Glee club is not over and what are you guys doing with all of these ridiculous costume?" Finn frowns at us and walks in.

"I was just telling them an outside project to do." I frown at Finn.

"I can't believe it's been, like, what, two days, that you've all gone in completely separate, and totally insane, directions." Finn yelled at us.

"We lost Sectionals. Our season is over. You can't be upset that we've moved on. It's the healthy thing to do." Tina protest.

"Is it really? Is it the healthy thing to do to take orders from Sue Sylvester for the rest of the school year?" Finn glares at us.

"Excuse me? There are the real Cheerios here!" I protest.

"I don't care! And Artie, man, you basically dragged me out of the tire shop, telling me that this club was part of my destiny somehow. What did you even join? Your costume is ridiculous. It looks like a peacock died on your head." Finn says to Artie.

"It's called a plume." Artie simply said.

"Whatever! Okay, look, I-I'm not going to waste all six minutes I was able to book the auditorium for yelling at you guys." Finn says to us.

"Six minutes?" Joe asks.

"Yeah. Emperor Sylvester swooped in and carved the reservation hours into tenths. So the only other time I was able to get was 9:54, Friday night, and I'll be here ready to rehearse, and I hope you will, too. 'Cause if you don't, I think you're going to regret missing that opportunity for the rest of your lives." Finn says to all of us.

"I'll definitely be here." Marley simply said.

"Yeah, well, we'd all be here if you hadn't face-planted at Sectionals." Tina rolls her eyes.

"Tina, enough." Finn yells at Tina.

Tina glares at Finn and walks out from the auditorium. "Come on, Artie." I take Artie's wheelchair and push it to out from the auditorium.

"What musical should we make?" Artie asks me.

"You pick. I'm not good at idea." I said to him.

"Alright, I will pick the musical and maybe revise the script." Artie says to me.

"Good choice." I nod and smile at him.

"Okay I will tell you later." Artie says to me and wheels away.

I turn my way and walk enter the student council room. "You sure you just came out with this idea?" Sam walks in.

"If I tell you the truth, you will be mad." I shake my head.

"What is the truth?" Sam sits down opposite me.

"That was Mike's idea." I half smiled.

"What?" Sam frowns. "Do you call him?"

"Nope. So I went out to have physical work with Brownie and Jesse. Then we went to Lima Bean for coffee and Mike bumped to us and we talked. I swear there is nothing happened between us, we are only like two friends who chitchat together." I said to Sam and hold his hand.

Sam half smiled and let out a sigh. "I know that I haven't been a good boyfriend lately." Sam sighs.

"You're a good boyfriend. Look you don't have to be jealous. Mike and I are just friends like you and Mercedes or you and Quinn, or you and Santana. Who else is your ex?" I chuckle.

"Three of them." Sam chuckles. "Okay, I'm sorry. But I will support you." Sam smiles at me.

"That's great. But don't teach those kids impression." I said to him.

"Nooooo." Sam groans. I wink at him and laugh. I take my backpack then walk out from the student council room. "Do you want to have a date with me?"

"You ask me out on a date?" I grin at him.

"Yeah.. we can have a dinner in my house and cook together. My parents is out for the week." Sam says to me.

"Your brother and sister?" I raise my eyebrows.

"We can lock them in the storage room." Sam simply said.

"You're an evil brother but sure." I giggle.

"Come on." Sam shows me his hand.

I smile and take his hand as we walk in the hallways together. "I'm serious about the rules that no physical things in student council room." I said to him.

"You mean I can't even kiss you there?" Sam frowns at me.

"Sam, I'm professional. Student council room is our workplace. In student council room we are president and vice president but outside we are boyfriend and girlfriend." I grin at him.

"Alright, as your wish." Sam rolls his eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 502 24
Now, Quinn never sugar coated anything with Emily. Fully aware that, as soon as her best friend was done with middle school she'd be transferring to...
56.9K 853 79
Mallory Schultz is starting her sophomore year at William McKinley High School. Thinking her life is as perfect as can be, mainly due to being on the...
86.6K 1.8K 60
I do not own Glee nor Criminal minds What happens when Quinn, resident stud at McKinley High, gets her arch-nemesis' girlfriend pregnant? G!P story
29.8K 2K 31
Santana Lopez X Fem OC 2023 Glee Fanfiction Honorable Mention Award Winner for Best Santana Book XXXX Madison Casper had never fallen in love. She w...