πƒπ€π‘πŠπ„π’π“ 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒...

By skaikrurogers

CURRENTLY EDITING! ALL CHAPTERS WITH A CHAPTER NAME HAVE BEEN EDITED ALREADY & WILL ALSO HAVE "EDITED" AT TH... More

CAST
1 | surprise visits
2 | we got work to do
3 | recycle, man!
4 | wendigo all wrong
5 | light 'em up
6 | i love kids
7 | control of the water
8 | jake the snake
9 | ghosts on a plane
10 | i've had it with these demons on this plane
11 | mary: the woman, the myth, the legend
12 | bloody mary, bloody mary, bloody mary
13 | dopple-DANG-er
14 | shedding my skin
15 | seeing is believing
16 | off the hook
17 | this is bugging me
18 | truth about john
19 | bug off
20 | toto, we are in kansas again
21 | home sweet home
23 | the hottest psychic
24 | brother vs sister
25 | gotta go my own way
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
BOOK TWO!

22 | asylum

1.8K 58 6
By skaikrurogers

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝘢𝘴𝘺𝘭𝘶𝘮

╚⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

Delaney sat curled up on the couch next to Dean in their motel room, her feet placed in her eldest brother's lap. The two aimlessly turned through the pages in John's journal to see if they could come up with anything on where he could be. Sam was on the phone with one of their dad's friends who they hoped could give them a lead. Though, at the tone of the conversation, Delaney could only assume it was another dead end and they were back to square one.

Dean glanced up at Sam, who sighed and hung the phone up. "Caleb hasn't heard from him?"

Sam shook his head and tossed his phone behind him onto the mattress. "Nope. Neither has Jefferson or Pastor Jim. What about the journal? You guys find any leads?"

"No. It's just like the last time Della and I looked. Nothing we can really make out," Dean responded in defeat. He chuckled and shook his head as he continued to flip through the pages. "I love the guy, but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."

Delaney leant her head on her hand, her elbow resting on the back of the couch. "Maybe we should just file a missing person's report. I hate that he's harder to find than freaking Waldo."

Dean gave Delaney a look as if she had gone crazy. "Dad would be pissed if we put the feds on his tail."

"I don't care, Dean!" Delaney groaned, her face dropping down on to her elbow. "After all that happened in Kansas - he should have been there. You tried to call him and nothing."

The sound of Dean's phone ringing broke the conversation off and he pushed himself off the couch and walked over to his bed where his jacket laid. He started to fumble around in his pockets in search of the small device. He grumbled as it continued to ring and he still couldn't find it anywhere.

"He could be dead for all we know," Delaney continued and crossed her arms across her chest.

"Don't say that," Dean scolded Delaney as if she were a four year old that had her hand in the cookie jar. "He's not dead. He's -"

Delaney scoffed and rolled her eyes. She loved Dean but he was too far into denial to even think the worst about their father. Granted, Delaney didn't want him to be dead even though they always had the rockiest of relationships. He was still her dad at the end of the day and she didn't wish death upon his soul.

Sam turned to Delaney and just shook his head at her to stop while she was ahead.

Dean finally found the phone in the following silence between the three siblings and opened up the text that had followed the unanswered phone call. He chuckled humorlessly to himself as he read over the words multiple times. "I don't believe it."

"What?" Sam questioned as he turned to focus his attention on his brother.

Dean slowly sat on the bed, his focus still on the phone screen. "It's a - a text message. It's coordinates."

Delaney sat up at straighter at the mention of coordinates. Dean began to mumble to himself as he rushed over to Sam's laptop that was out on the round table located to the side of the room. She exchanged a look with Sam before they both waited for Dean to explain what was going on.

"I think it was Dad," Dean eventually said, his fingers flying across the keyboard.

"Dad?" Delaney repeated in confusion.

Dean didn't even look up from the laptop as he said, "He's given Sammy and I coordinates before."

"The guy won't answer our calls but he can send you a text of coordinates?" Delaney questioned.

"This is good news," Dean stated, looking up from the laptop at over to his siblings. "It means he's okay - or alive."

Sam stared at his brother for a long moment as he tried to wrap his head around the whole thing. "Well, did the number have a caller ID?"

Dean shook his head as he went back to typing on the laptop. "Uh, no. It just said unknown."

"Well, where do the coordinates lead to?" Delaney asked next, pushing herself off the couch and rounding the table so she stood behind Dean. She leaned against the back of his chair to look at the screen over his shoulder. "Rockford, Illinois? What's there?"

"It's interesting actually. I checked the local Rockford paper," Dean began, pulling up the article he had been looking at earlier that day. He turned it slightly so Sam could also look at the screen he and Delaney were looking at. "This cop, Walter Kelly, comes home from his shift and shoots his wife. Then he proceeds to put the gun to his mouth and blows his brains out. Earlier that night, Kelly and his partner responded to a call at the Roosevelt Asylum."

Sam's eyes scanned across the article about what happened the night prior. Even after reading the article, Sam looked just as lost as Delaney felt. "I still don't know how this has anything to do with us."

"Dad earmarked the same asylum in the journal," Dean explained and took the journal that was sat next to him on the table. He flipped through a few pages and paused when he finally reached the page he was looking for. It had an old newspaper clipping taped to the page next to the drawing of the Wendigo.

Delaney felt a shiver run down her spine at the memory of that hunt. If she never had to face that thing again in her life, it would be too soon. The sound of Dean talking brought her out of thoughts.

"...I think this is where he wants us to go," Dean concluded, looking up from the journal and closing it shut.

"So this is a job," Delaney clarified as she paced back and forth in front of her brothers. "Dad wants us to work a job instead of looking for him. Is he serious?"

"Maybe we'll meet up with him, Della," Dean suggested, watching her pace the floor. "What if he's there?"

Delaney slapped her hands to her sides. "Okay, and what if he isn't there, Dean? He's sending us to some messed up asylum by ourselves."

"Who cares?" Dean argued, standing up from his seat at the table. "If he wants us there, that's good enough for me."

Delaney could see Sam motion for her to relax behind Dean's back but she merely ignored him. There was no way she could let her and her brothers go on this wild goose chase. Why spend the wasted time going there when they could just look for their dad?

"This doesn't strike you as weird - the texting, the coordinates?" Delaney challenged, watching as Dean brushed past her and over to his duffle bag.

"Delaney. Dad is telling us to go somewhere so we're going," Dean said, no room for argument in his tone.

Delaney opened her mouth to argue anyways but Sam pinched her side as he walked by. She glared at him and rubbed her side, reluctantly getting her stuff together so she could leave with her brothers. If this turned out to be a wild goose chase, she was seriously going to make sure her brother never heard the end of it.

⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷

Delaney sat on the hood of the Impala in Illinois. Her two brothers went inside the bar to talk to Walter Kelly's partner, Gunderson. The boys had come up with some dumb plan where Dean would try to talk to Gunderson and Sam would come in trying to fight him. He would tell Dean he should show the cop more respect as he is a cop and his partner had just passed away. Dean would come outside and then Sam would actually try to get information out of Gunderson the right way.

Delaney personally thought the whole thing was dumb and that the two should just go in there and ask him about what happened the way they usually do. She would go in there herself and ask but since this was an actual bar and she still had some time before she was twenty-one, she couldn't actually go in there. If the cop wasn't in there, maybe she could have swindled her brothers into letting her go in there with them and investigate. However, if she were to get carded when walking in and the cop overheard, the universe only knew what would happen. So here she sat... on the hood of her brother's Impala... in the freezing cold... alone.

Five minutes later, Dean walked out of the bar and he looked a little annoyed. From what, Delaney could only guess at this point because she had no idea what happened in there.

"Why do you look like someone set Baby on fire?" Delany teased as Dean hopped up on to the hood next to her.

Dean playfully pushed Delaney's shoulder and told her to shut up. The two sat in a comfortable silence until Sam strolled out of the bar a few minutes later, hands in his pockets and he looked pretty satisfied with himself. "Pushed me pretty hard back there, dude."

"I had to sell it somehow, right?" Sam replied and walked around the side of the car to the passenger side. "Called method acting."

Delaney raised an eyebrow as Dean slid off the hood and turned to face Sam. "That's what you were all mopey about?" She laughed into her hand and slid off the hood to stand next to Dean. "Not so big macho man are you, big brother?"

Dean sent Delaney a death look that basically told her to be quiet or she'd regret it.

Delaney merely shrugged and focused her attention on what was really important right now. "So, Sammy-boy, what did you find out in there?"

Sam leaned his elbows on the roof of the car and clasped his hands together. "Walter Kelly was a good cop. Head of his class, even-keeled. He had a bright future ahead of him."

"What about at home?" Dean inquired.

"He and his wife had a few fights like everybody else, but it was mostly smooth sailing. They were even talking having kids," Sam explained.

Delaney crossed her arms as she tried to process everything Sam had just explained to them. "Okay so wait. Either Walter had some crazy just waiting to burst out of him or something else did it to him, right? This sounds like a possession type thing."

"Yeah, Della is right," Dean agreed. "What did Gunderson say to you about the asylum?"

Sam smirked and pushed himself off the car so he was standing straight. "A lot."

authors note

EDITED: OCTOBER 30TH, 2019

hey guys. i am back with another update yay! it's been a little bit and i'm sorry for that, but life and school got in the way. i finally had time today to sit down and write for once! it's a little bit shorter than the usual chapters, but that's only because i wanted to get a chapter out since it's been a few weeks since the last update.

ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT SO I CAN KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!!! SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT UPDATE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 833 44
Maddison Winchester is the last of the Winchesters to be involved in the family business. What will Maddison do now that Cass and Dean have disappear...
1.6K 103 7
β‹†ο½‘Λšπ–₯𝖠𝖬𝖨𝖫𝖸 𝖫𝖨𝖭𝖀 ━━━ Marie Winchester was angry, resentful. All her life she wanted nothing more than to be a real part of her family, but Ma...
5.3K 163 58
Angels, demons, Lilith and the 66 seals. Ever since the intervention of rescuing the eldest Winchester from Hell and bringing him back to life, the a...