My Fake Marrige To Michael Ja...

By Desglizzy

Hello my name is Yn Ln and I'm a ordinary women. I'm 33 and I live in an old run down apartment in California... More

My Fake Marriage
The Big News
They're Here
My New Home
Where Did He Go
Oh, No
Breakfast
Baby
Sweet Moments
InterView
Get Up
Uh Oh
Cheers
Ugh!
Interview
Interview Pt2
Michael!
Hood Sisters
Heartbeat
Cant Be
Candy Apple
Am I Gone
Hospital
Im Not Crazy
Mental Springs
Betty
Away!
School
At Mike's Home
Working
Shopping?
Scroller.
Whaaaat!?
Updating!!
About Lastnight
Paris
The Flight
Awww
Eiffel Tower
Eiffel Tower pt 2
Im Done
Not Leaving
I Cant
Just For Awhile
Just For Awhile Pt.2
Doctor
Beach
Labor part 1
Labor part 2
Labor Part 3
My Babies
I've Decided...
Please Dont Judge Me
Going Home
The Big News
You're Not Going
Goodmorning...Red Bird!
At last
Author Note

Sunday.

3.6K 134 7
By Desglizzy

Yn Pov

It was Sunday morning and I had nothing to do. It was SUPER boring in my big condo alone. Until I got a phone call from Michael.

**Phone convo**

Me- Hello.

Mike- Hey wassup?

Me- The sky. *laughs* just kidding. But nothing why?

Mike- I was wondering if you wanted to take maternity pictures today...since you know..you haven't done it yet.?

Me- I was planning on doing that. I just didn't know when.

Mike- We can do them today....since you're free and I'm free.

Me- I guess.

Mike- Ok. Meet me at the beach around 3.

Me-*Looks at time* (1:00) Ok.

Mike- Great..see ya then. *Hangs up*

I was turning my phone off until I saw that I had a text.

**Text message**

Mike- Oh and wear all white.

Me-Ok. *Close phone*

I got up to pick out my outfit. I picked out a white laced sun dress that came down to my feet, some white sandals and a white rose head band. I hopped in the shower and after my shower I did my natural make- up and flat iron my hair. I also painted my toes and nails white and got dressed. After that I put in my diamond earrings with a ring with an angel on it.

Me-*Looks at time* (2:30) *Picks up Chanel bag and keys*

The beach was only 10 mins away but I wanted to get there early since Mike and Rachel thinks I'm late for everything.

When I pulled up to the beach I saw paparazzi's hinding behind trees snapping pictures. And I saw Michael whom had on some white pants that were rolled up to his knees and a white button down shirt which was unbutton and you could see his chest and all the rest.

I got out of my car and started walking to where he was. I held my dress up because I didn't want it getting dirty. When the paparazzi saw me that's when they all went crazy with the flashes.

Mike- Hey.

Me- Hey.

Mike- We are going to take some pictures by that tree first. *Points to the tree*

Me- Ok. *Walks over to it*

Photographer- Ok so Mike lean on the tree and Yn turn your back against him while he touches your stomach.

Me&mike-*Does what he told us to do*

Photograph- *Snaps pictures* Ok we are going to move to the ocean. I want y'all to walk out into the ocean and then I want you, Mike, to put your arms around her waist and I want you, Yn, to put your arms around his neck. And look into each others eyes.

Me&mike- Ok. *stares into each others eyes*

The photographer was snapping the picture and I kinda got lost in mikes eyes. It's a shame that we are acting like everything's perfect when it's not....

Me-*Wind blows through your hair while your looking into his eyes*.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 21 21
Loneliness. Depression. Broken. Scared. Devastated. Hopeless. Mournful. Disheartening. Bleak. Joyless. Somber. I have no one. Depression and Loneline...
7.4K 98 24
Hey my name is YN. I'm 15 and I'm stuck struggling. I live in this abandoned house all alone with a little bit of clothes and no food. I don't steal...
25.3K 1.1K 27
π„π―πžπ₯𝐲𝐧 𝐖𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 is far from perfect. Before starting her senior year of college, she's already guaranteed her position as the black sheep o...
4.1K 143 3
⚠️ Copyright © 2021 by IntenseArt. This is an original story. All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in...