His Cruel Revenge | JJK ||✔️

By AlmightyBomb

An ordinary 9 year old child will play with his friends- I didn't, I worked. An ordinary 9 year old child wo... More

His Cruel Revenge
Chapter 1: 2006
Chapter 2: first encounter
Chapter 3: murderer
Chapter 4: tours and stories
Chapter 5: 11 years after
Chapter 6: a new journey
Chapter 7: found you
Chapter 8: those are my properties
Chapter 9: welcoming doom
Chapter 10: It has just begun
Chapter 11: territories
Chapter 12: questions
Chapter 13: faults
Chapter 14: punishments
Chapter 15: Departure
Chapter 16: Threatened
Chapter 17: Proposal
Chapter 18: Caught
Chapter 19: Ruined
Chapter 20: Party
Chapter 21: Fiance
Chapter 22: He's from The Underworld
Chapter 23: Caring
Chapter 24: Love Is In The Air
Chapter 25: Thailand
Chapter 26: You Were My First.
Chapter 27: Drowning
Chapter 29: Kookie?
Chapter 30: Mistakes
Chapter 31: The Old Him
Chapter 32: Believe Me
Chapter 33: Meeting His Mother?
Chapter 34: Complications
Chapter 35: Tell Me Everything
A/N Extend?
Chapter 36: Exposed
Chapter 37: Death Wish
Chapter 36: Deals
Chapter 37: Letting Her Go
Epilogue
Another New Story!
New ff
New JJK FF

Chapter 28: Wine And Dine

12.2K 553 230
By AlmightyBomb

Recap
"I know you won't forgive me but can we atleast talk normally rather than running away?".

His eyes were pleading.

"Aren't we already talking normally?"
I responded.

Without saying anything, he smiled and left.

O.... K....

End of recap

Narrator's pov

That evening, the three of them slipped on some clothes and headed out to the living room. Jungkook and Jackson were dressed in a pair of Hawaiian shorts and matching shirts, with Gucci slides.

"Why the fuck did you wear the same as me?" Jungkook's remark left Jackson's eyes wondering all over them.

"It's not even the same thing, the color is a bit off. Yours is blue while mine is extra blue?".

Shaking his head in annoyance, Jungkook attempted to proceed upstairs to change when his gaze landed on her. Making him halt.

Eunha walked down like an angel fell from heaven in a yellow strapped beach dress, flowing as she walked down in her matching heals. Her flowy hair let loose with light makeup on.

"Wow. You're gorgoues" Jackson's comment left Jungkook throwing daggers at him before fixing his gaze back on her.

"Indeed", he muttered.

"Shall we go my lady?"
A hand was offered for Eunha as she blushed, yet before she could set her hand on Jackson's a rude Jungkook interrupted them. He took her hand in his and began proceeding towards the car outside. Leaving them both dumbfounded.

Eunha's pov

"Get in," he softly spoke in my ear. A shiver traveled down my spine when his finger accidently brushed against my bare back. However he didn't seem to notice it.

I settled in the front passenger seat with Jungkook as the driver and a sulking Jackson in the back seat. Making me want to laugh. With that we traveled to an unknown destination.

----------------------------

Jungkook's pov

"We're here".

"Wow.. ", she spoke in admiration.

A smile popped on my lips from her reaction. So cute...

Getting out, we traveled to the resort and checked in for our reservations. The resort is famous for its breathtaking atmosphere and food.

"This way sir", the man at the reception led us to our table. It was a separate corner with the perfect view of the beach.

"Woah, that looks like some sick beach party. Hey Jungkook let's head over when we're done with this". I was totally caught off guard with Jackson's words to only realise he took a seat next to Eunha.

*mentally sigh*

I love you Jackson but sometimes I feel like killing you.

Having no choice left, I took I seat in front of her. On second thoughts it's not that bad. Atleast I can see her angelic face.

"Sir's and mam what would you like today?" a male waiter took our order.

Being the gentleman I am, I waited for her to order. Like it goes, ladies first but Jackson you bitch.

"I would like one quesadilla de pollo, a spicy shrimp soup and Richbourg Grand Cru 1949". He smiled at me teasingly and I knew what he was trying to do.

"And you mam?"

"umm.." she hesitated to pick looking at the prices. From what I see.

"Pick whatever you like, I'm paying", I smiled. She watched me and than went back to what she was doing.

"I would like a Lobster thermidor". She smiled at the waiter.

That's why she was hesitant, she chose one of the most expensive dish here.

Before the waiter could turn towards me I already gave mine.

"Same as hers."

"Your order will arrive shortly". With that he left.

"You like lobster as well?" she asked surprised.

Truthfully, I don't know. I have tried lobster before but it only tasted like fish. Or maybe Gdad had cooked it the wrong way.

"Yes, I do".

We'll see about that when the food arrives.

"Oh", she smiled.

Aish, why is Jackson giving me that creepy smile.

"How come you didn't eat lobster with me when I asked you last time huh Jungkook?"

You just had to didn't you?

I gave him a good 3 second glare.

"I wasn't in the mood." with that I simply looked away.

"Hmm...are you sure about that?" he wiggled his eyebrows, still creepily smiling at me.

"You know what, sometimes I feel like I'll end up marrying you if you continued acting like my girlfriend".

"Bros before hoes", he laughed.

We kept bickering until dinner was served. I was happy to see her smiling at her plate. She must really like lobsters huh.

"Would you like my 6 thousand dollar wine?" Jackson smiled as if it was nothing whereas Eunha's head swung towards us in surprise.

"6 thousand dollars? Y-you're kidding right?"

"No he's not, that wine really is worth 6 thousand dollars. Richbourg Grand Cru 1949, the older it gets, the stronger it becomes." great now I look like a wine expert. And I don't think she's interested in any of this information.

"Why would you spend so much on a wine?" she asked concerned.

"Because we're filthy rich. What is there that we can't buy Jungkook? Probably everything". Jackson spoke like a king to only leave her speechless.

"would you like some?" he asked to only hear a 'no thank you'

"I don't drink alcohol," she confessed.

"we'll get you a soft drink", I smiled.

That evening we ate and chatted but most importantly my eyes were on her.

How could have I not seen this coming? I hurt such a pure soul. She's so delicate and yet I tried breaking her.

I hate myself for my carelessness. I should have dug deeper to learn the truth but when I saw blood on the dirty sheets last night laying in the laundry, I knew I fucked up. Today Kim made everything clear for me on the phone call. I hacked in the cctv camera's and witnessed how that idiot tried offering her money for a night whereas Jimin ended up getting her hurt.

*watches a happy Eunha enjoying her meal*

I was her first.

A smile spread on my lips. I was happy yet shameful at once. This is not how I wanted to love her. I wanted to shower her with my love and affection instead ended up hurting her. It wasn't my ego alone, it was probably my obsession for her that made me lose control.

Guilty that I am, I'll always keep her happy from here on......

However one day she'll hate me in return. She may be mine to keep, however war has been declared with her father.

I'm sorry Eunha, but I can't forgive someone who killed my father and left my mother in coma. Maybe you'll understand me one day.

"Okayyy, it's time to hit the beachhhhh". Jackson stood up and led Eunha out as I paid the bills.

I seriously love you both.

Eunha's pov

We made our way to the party down on the beach. The music was loud, people were dancing, there was even a bar, everything screamed paradise. The breeze, and dance floor. I love it.

Me and Jackson headed in, dancing like crazy. Mostly jumping and hooting. It was so much fun.

Where is Jungkook?

I saw him place an elbow on the counter top settling on his bar stool. A drink in his hand.

Heading over to him, I grabbed onto his hand and pulled in onto the dance floor. I didn't know what was right or wrong, I didn't care what he did to me last night or the other nights all I knew was that he saved my life twice and is looking after my family. The least I could do is to be friendly with him even though the wounds will take time to heal.

But tonight I didnt care, because I was finally living. And that was because of him.

We partied like wild animals, before returning back to the beach house at 2 in the morning.

"OK goodnight everyone. I had enough for tonight. See you tomorrow", Jackson left to his room leaving me and Jungkook stranded in the living room.

"I'll walk you up to your room," he smiled.

We slowly walked upstairs to my room. When my door arrived, we stood there silently. Awkwardly actually.

"Thanks for tonight", I spoke.

He watched me softly.

"Thanks for shouting us for dinner". I thanked.

"No problem", he smiled.

I was about to head inside my room when he spoke, making me halt.

"Eunha...would you like to accompany me tomorrow? Just the two of us?"

I turned around to see him unsteady.
He was kinda pleading I guess.

"sure".

My answer made his smile wider.

"Sweet, I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight"

With that he left.

"Goodnight", I responded.

Wait, hold up!

Is it a date?

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 10.8K 55
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
169K 7K 12
'Please leave my sister alone , she is just a kid ' You joined your hands and begged him ' I don't care ' He spoke ruthless 'Abduct me instead of...
487K 16.8K 34
'From now on you are my slave ' 'What ?' 'I will make you regret slapping me infront of everyone' 'But you deserved it ' 'Strip' 'W-what' 'I said s...
5.7K 436 12
(Unedited) She was walking with fast steps in the corridor when suddenly she felt the stinging pain on her back making her fall on the harsh ground a...