There Can Only Be One ~bts #w...

By 6lackrose

PLS DONT STEAL MY STORY 😬 You are a young and ambitious girl who is out to follow her dreams and become a wo... More

Disclaimer on Timing the Story
Intro...Kinda?
Chapter 1- First Day
Chapter 2- So You Think You Can Dance
Chapter 3- New Couple?
Chapter 4- Rough Morning
Chapter 5- Homesick
Chapter 6- Fools
Chapter 7- Catching Feelings
Chapter 8- One on one
Chapter 9- Beach? Bitch.
Chapter 10- Stay the Night
Chapter 11-Yixtape
Chapter 12- Don't be scared
Chapter 13- Goodmorning
Chapter 14- Jealousy
Chapter 15- Boy problems
Chapter 16- Actress???
Chapter 17- Scene 1
Chapter 18- Scene 2
Chapter 19-Remain Proffesional
Chapter 20- A fight ?!
Chapter 21- Boyfriend ?!
Chapter 22- With Grace
Chapter 23- Dinner with the boys
Chapter 24- Tension
Chapter 25- Dancing King
Chapter 26 - Begin
Chapter 27- Despair and Dessert
Chapter 28-Blood, Sweat & Tears
Chapter 29- Words of Wisdom
Chapter 30-Be my...
Chapter 31-
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 - Americano
Chapter 42 - Love?
Chapter 43- Blues and Burgers
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Final

Chapter 38

1.6K 78 14
By 6lackrose

(A/N): Heyo!!! I'm back goons and goblins. Did you read the last chapter. If not go give it a peep. Also be sure to vote and comment. Also follow me to stay updated. A lot of y'all are ghost reading and I know it may not seem like a big deal to you guys. But it hurts my pride. Makes me feel like I'm not doing a good enjoying job as an author. 🙃 so yeah... anywho here's another chapter I hope you'll like but I won't know unless you vote 🗳. But to those of you who vote and follow I love y'all. Y'all are my cinnamon apples. I'm in my feelings let me go.

You decide to watch Moana, with Korean subtitles of course for Tae.

"What is this about? " He suddenly asks you in the middle of the movie, You were playing with a loose string on his pants.

"Haven't you been paying attention. This is one of the most tragically sad movies of all time." You explain to him. Taehyung is silent for a moment.

"(Y/N) you know this is a cartoon right?" He inquires. He suddenly begins using his finger to trace your arm.  From wrist to shoulder. Over and over again, in slow motion. Leaving a trail of goosebumps in its wake.

"So...her grams passed." You mutter trying to concentrate, "that makes it tragic."

"Hmmm I guess you're right." He agrees. "Why'd you pick this movie if it makes you sad." He seems completely unaware that what he's doing is having any effect on you. 

"Because it's a good movie." You tell him pulling you arm out of reach as gently as possible., " Tae you're still not paying attention. You're not gonna know what happens." He just hums in response using his now free hand to to brush loose strands of hair off your neck. You feel your face heat up. 

"Taehyung what are you doing," You wonder. His hand stops momentarily.

"What do you mean?" He doesn't seem to get it. You sit up and turn around to face him. You are no longer in his embrace. 

"I can't concentrate on the movie if you do that." You explain.

"What?" Taehyung says. You let out a deep sigh.

"When you touch me like that." You tell him, "I can't concentrate." He looks at you for a moment and then smiles.

"Really, why would it keep you from concentrating." He asks you. You puff out your cheeks and cross your arms.

"I'm not telling you." You tell him. He grabs you around the waist and pulls you back to him.

"Tell me jagiya," You struggle trying to get out of his arms,but it doesn't work. You're trapped.

"Okay fine. Let me go first," You beg and he does. You scramble off of the couch. You stretch a little pulling your arms over your head before turning to face Taehyung. He looks you up and down strangely.

"Don't look at me like that." You whine. He smiles at you.

"(Y/N) you're overreacting." Taehyung says. He sits up on the couch turning to where he is now completely facing your standing figure. 

"When you touch me like that," You start to say. He peers up at you with his doe like eyes. "It makes me feel...tingly" Taehyung bites his lips trying to hold in his laughter."

"Tingly?" He questions. You roll your eyes at him.

"Okay...don't be mean about it. I told you." You tell him.  "Can we back to the movie now."

"Can I hold you then?" He says opening his arms wide as an invitation. You look at him, he seems so endearing and you want to let his hold you you just don't know how to control your emotions.

"About tha-" You start to say but then your phone rings and your saved. You quickly pick it up and answer it.

"Hello?" You say in your native tongue.

"Happy Birthday (Y/N)!" Your mom's voice rings out from the other end of the line. You furrow your brow in confusion. Birthday? That didn't sound right.

"Birthday? Is it really," You ask her. You had completely forgotten about it. It just wasn't the top of your priorities right now.

"Don't tell me you forgot your own birthday. You're finally an adult. Isn't that exciting?"  She says, "I'm so proud that you're my daughter ."She goes on telling you how great you are. You hadn't been paying attention to Taehyung and he managed to sneak up behind you. He wraps his arms around your waist causing you to jump.

"Who are you talking to?" He asks in his deep, attractive voice.

"It's my mom." You tell him in Korean.

"(Y/N) is that a boy hmmm...did you finally get a boyfriend. Is it the boy I talked to earlier." She wonders. You sigh.

"Yes and no," You tell her. Taehyung still hasn't let go of you. He's nuzzling your neck. How the heck were you supposed to concentrate like this.

"Well whoever he is. I'm glad that you aren't spending your birthday alone." She says, "Try to enjoy yourself today (Y/N) and remember I love you."

"I love you too mom, and thanks." You say and then the line goes dead and it's just you and Taehyung again. You're still in his arms.

"What did your mom want " Taehyung asks. You turn around to face him. Your mistake. He was close. Too close.

"Um... she just wanted to remind what today it is." You explain. Taehyung looks at you in confusion.

"That it's Saturday." He says. You laugh at his cuteness. It makes you feel a little less tense in his arms. You wrap your arms around his neck enjoying the fact that you could finally hold him like this.

"It's my birthday." You tell him. His eyes go wide.

"What! When were you gonna tell me." He says. You shrug your shoulders still holding onto him.

"I sort of forgot. " You admit. Taehyung frowns at you. You can tell he's not angry more like he's concerned.

"I knew you worked too hard." He says. You pull away from him.

"Now that you're my boyfriend are you gonna spend your time worrying about me." You wonder walking back to the couch.

"No...to be fair even if I wasn't your boyfriend I would still worry about you." He admits and you laugh at him.

"Okay, Tae." You say. There's no reason to argue something so trivial. You notice that he didn't join you on the couch. " You don't want to watch the movie anymore?" Taehyung shakes his head.

"It's your birthday jagiya" he says. "Don't you wanna do something" He wonders. You shrug your shoulders.

"I just want to take the day to relax." You tell him.

"You're sure"  He wonders.

"Yes Tae, and don't tell the other boys. They'll make a big deal out of this and try to throw a party or something." You beg him. Taehyung nods at you.

"If that's what you want." He says. You sigh in relief. You never really liked it when people made a big deal out of your birthday and you knew BTS would. Taehyung joins you on the couch again and you push play on the movie. You are sitting further away from Tae this time. Not to be rude but you wanted to focus on the movie. Moana is great after all. You place your elbow on the armchair of the couch leaning on it.  Your legs are curled on the couch and you are finally relaxing. You're not sure why you like this movie so much maybe because Moana was a young girl who people doubted and she overcame it. In a way you looked up to the cartoon character. The movie carries on I peace for a while with no objections from Taehyung.

Your thoughts are interrupted by a flash. You turn your head to see Taehyung holding his phone pointed at you. He is grinning like a fool. You raise your eyebrow at  him.

"What are you doing?" You wonder. He smiles at you. Taking another photo. "Hey!" You block your face.

"I'm trying to get a new background for my phone." He explains.

"Then look one up on the web." You are now using both of your hands to cover your face. You hear Taehyung sigh and then you feel his presence closer to you. He grabs your wrist in his hands and moves your hands from your face. When he does you are startled to see how close his face is to yours.

"Tae..." you say repositioning yourself so that your not so uncomfortable. However, it results in your legs being on either side of Taehyung and him looming over you.

"Your face is more pretty than anything I'd fine elsewhere. Taehyung says. His voice sounds deeper than usual and his words radiate through you.

"Don't lie," you whisper under your breath. He moves closer to you still.

"You know (Y/N) we still haven't kissed." Taehyung says. Your eyes widen.

"I-I'm..... yeah" you stutter out not making any sense. The fact that he said that while you two were in this position made your heart beat out of your chest. Taehyung smirks making him even more attractive which you did not deem possible.

"Do you want to?" He ask you. He's so close his bangs brush your eyelids. How they heck did he expect you to respond to that question? You look into his eyes to find him staring right back at you and nod your head slowly. Of course you wanted to kiss him. You were dating him now and it only seemed right. Taehyung leans in slowly and it feels like an eternity before your connect with his. When they do...sparks fly.

The kiss seems innocent enough at first. Taehyung let's go of your wrist to caress your face and you lean into him. But only momentarily because he pulls away and  looks at you with a smile. Before he sits completely up you grab him by his shirt and pull him back. Kissing him once again and just like that the sparks are back. Taehyung smiles into the kiss opening himself to you. You trace your tongue over his bottom lip enjoying the taste of him. Your boyfriend. Your person. He places one hand at the base of your neck and the other on your hip tracing circles. You hum in appreciation moving your hands from his shirt to his soft hair and tugging on it.
Taehyung gasps softly at the unexpected action but then he kissed you back with more passion. You feel as if you might explode but in a good way. It was different then anything you'd ever felt before. Taehyung pulls away from your mouth and trails small kisses up and down your jawline.

"You know.." he starts in between kisses. " I've wanted to kiss you for so long now." He says.

"Really..."you say catching your breath. He nods.

"And now I can do it all the time." He says smiling. You smile back at him.

"Yeah you can." You say and it feels nice. You weren't uncomfortable being in his arms anymore. Taehyung places butterfly kisses all over your face before leaning back.

"There." He says satisfied with himself . "You're blushing (Y/N)" You glare at him.

"I am not." You say. He pokes your cheek.

"Yes you are jagiya," He says. Taehyung is still smiling like an idiot. " I'm so glad your my girlfriend. Now jimin and the others can stop flirting with you."
You look to him in shock.

"What do you mean?" You wonder. You know exactly what he means but you don't know how much he knows. Taehyung leans on the ledge of the couch opposite of your side.

"It doesn't matter anymore," he says and then smiles again. He's been smiling all day it seems. " You're my girlfriend"

"Okay Taehyung oppa." You say. If he didn't want to speak of it you wouldn't. Taehyung looks to the TV and you do as well. The end credits are rolling and you feel like you barely watched it.

" Oops." Taehyung says. " you were right I didn't pay attention"

You roll your eyes at him. "I knew it" You say. You grab the remote and hand it to him.

"Here, find something you will pay attention to." You demand. Tae seems to be concentrating on doing what you requested but then he turns to you.

"Are you on Netflix?" He ask. You turn to look at the man in confusion.

"Why would I be on-" you start but then it hits and you smile at him, "Taehyung that's cheesy." He turns off the TV.

"Your right, but seriously (Y/N)" he says turning to face you. " I want to spend today getting to know you." You purse your lips.

" okay, but I want the same from you. Tell me about Mr. Kim Taehyung," You say.

So the two of you spend the next few hours talking to each other about...well everything. You enjoyed every minute of it. He told you his fears and dreams and in return you told him the same. Of course you both told each other about your family history. Through this you found out that Taehyung dreamed to be a father one day. It was super important to him. You found it cute how he was so open about everything with you.

After what felt like forever your stomach rumbles. You look down at it embarrassed.

"Um...." you say. Taehyung doesn't seem to mind.

"I'll take you to dinner," he says. You grin in appreciation.

"Thanks" you say standing up from the couch and heading to the door.

"(Y/N)...you're still only in my t-shirt." He says. You look down at yourself to see that he is right. " I mean don't get me wrong... I think it's cute, but-"

" I'll go change." You say quickly. Turning around and heading to your room. Taehyung follows you.

"You don't get to see me undressed Kim Taehyung" you say startled. Taehyung chuckles at your use of his full name.

"I just wanted to see what you were gonna choose," he defends himself. You squint your eyes at him.

"Yeah I bet." You say, " but if you're telling the truth you can pick out an outfit. I don't care what you pick I just wanna eat"

Taehyung seems content with this. He walks into your closet and begins to browse. You personally think that it's cute that he wants to pick out your outfit for you. You can see that his face light up and he's found something he likes. Taehyung grabs a red oversized sweater and reaching for a red beret. He hola both of them up for you to see.

"This?" He questions. You smile at him.

"Yeah that's a good one," you say walking over him and grabbing the outfit. "Now get out so I can change"

"But jagiya-" he whines.

"Noooooo. Go on the longer you stand there the longer I have to wait for food so let's get a move on Tae." You tell him.

He sighs but doesn't oblige anymore and he walks out of your door. You close it behind him and quickly change. To complete the look you put on thigh high white socks and red vans. You're too lazy to put on makeup so you just put on lipgloss and call it good. When you walk out Taehyung is waiting for you on the couch. He looks up at you and is eyes go wide.

"Ahhh jagiya, this is a good look. " he says. You blush and avoid eye contact. You rock back and forth on your heels before speaking.

"Can we just go get food.." you mutter.

"Anything for you." He says. He stands up and the two of you head to the door.  "But let me just say. You do look cute. Now time for birthday dinner."

"Tae it's just regular lunch." You say as the two of you enter his car. He looks over at you while starting the car.

"Hmmm should've told me I already made reservations." He says smiling.

"What?! When?" You say. "Please tell me you didn't invite everyone." He shrugs.

"I might've ," He says looking guilty.

"Kim Taehyung I am going to kill you." You tell him.

"(Y:n), as much as I want to spend the entire day alone with you I think you should let other people help you celebrate your birthday." He says. You remain silent contemplating, "don't be mad at me"
You let out a deep sigh.

"I'm not mad Tae." You say grabbing his large hand in your small one. "I appreciate you caring enough to do something last minute." You stare at your intertwined hands a moment longer.

"But what about us." You ponder. " I'm not ready to let them know that we're dating. It's still so new and I'm not sure how any of them will take it. We barely know how WE'RE taking it."

To your surprise Taehyung let's out a deep laugh.
"(Y/N) if that's what your worried about don't be. I'm not that stupid." He says. You narrow your eyes at this.

" I don't know oops sometimes I wonder." You say playfully. He tools his eyes and pulls out of your driveway.

"It'll be fun trust me." He says. "And when we're done. A present should be back at your house."

Your eyes go wide. "You did not" you say. He nods.

"I did" Taehyung says.

"Tae really from the bottom of my heart I appreciate all you do for me even before we started dating, but you don't have to. You know that right. All I need is your company." You tell him. He smiles.

"Of course I know that." He tells you.

"But I want to."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Freaks By Sam

Fanfiction

114K 4.6K 124
BTS x reader ~ They called you monsters. Freaks. And little by little you started to believe in it. Letter by letter. Word by word. Monster. ~ Discla...
596K 15K 47
When Big Hit Entertainment decides to expand their company to America and gets their first American Female singer and dancer what happens when the 18...
6.8K 241 40
Ranging from cute best friend interactions with Jungkook to sexy tango with Jimin, you will surely find your story. Read along as you and your love i...
490 2 19
~DISCONTINUED~ You love to dance. You love to sing. Namjoon is your ideal dance partner. Strong, focused, not bad on the eyes, smart, oh, and a famou...