Death of the Bachelor | Akaku...

By gay-ikemen

Discontinued ๐Ÿšซ Akashi ร— Kuroko ร— Akashi Moving into the next chapter of their life, Kuroko Tetsuya, along wi... More

Ichi
Ni
San
Yon
Go
Roku
Hachi
Kyuu
Juu
Juu Ichi
Note

Nana

3.4K 85 105
By gay-ikemen

A/N:

It's finally here ;)

~

Third Person

"Congratulations on your wedding!"

After officially getting married, the newlyweds and the guests headed towards the Akashi household for a bounty feast.

"Thank you so much!" Tetsuya beamed.

Their friends congratulated them and they sent their regards to each one of them, before the twins temporarily isolated themselves from the crowd

Seijuro and Seiji watched their bride interact with their guests from afar as they held champagne on each of their hands.

"He's literally glowing in happiness," Seijuro noted.

"I can see that," Seiji chuckled and downed his champagne.

Seijuro glanced at Seiji and saw that he has a rather serious look on his face.

"Seiji,"

Seiji tore his gaze away from Tetsuya and faced his twin.

"Hai, Nii-san?"

"You've been quiet for some moment now and you haven't taken your eyes off from our bride." Seijuro smirked. "Are you eyefucking him?"

Seiji shamelessly nodded his head and resumed to stare lustfully at their lover.

"Yes. He looks sexy as fuck in that suit of his."

"I agree," Seijuro chuckled. "It suits him."

"I'll pretend that I didn't hear that lame pun, Nii-san."

"Oh shut up, you."

"Congratulations on your wedding, Tetsu-chan!" Akiko squealed after pulling her son into a hug.

"Thank you, Mom." Tetsuya grinned and hugged her back.

"You are now officially an Akashi," Yuuto smiled and rubbed Tetsuya's head. "How does that make you feel?"

"Ecstatic!" Tetsuya beamed once Akiko pulled away. "I've finally took a big step into the future and I can't wait to see what's waiting for us three!"

Yuuto sighed softly and placed his hand on Tetsuya's shoulder.

"I'm really glad that you're happy, Tetsuya."

"Thank you, Dad!"

Tetsuya pulled Yuuto into a warm embrace, and Yuuto felt all warm and fuzzy.

"You're always welcome, son."

"Ne Tetsu-chan?"

Yuuto stepped away and Tetsuya looked at Akiko.

"Yes Mom?"

"Sei-chan and Seiji-chan has been staring over here without blinking," she giggled. "Why don't you go over there and talk to them?"

Tetsuya glanced over at his grooms to see that Akiko was right, they were quite bold with the staring.

"Oh uh..."

Tetsuya turned bright red and his parents couldn't stifle their chuckle.

"Go get them, Tetsuya." Yuuto smirked. "I think it's about time."

"W-What?" Tetsuya blushed.

"I mean, it's almost time to go." Akiko winked. "Everyone has had their fun, so you three should have your own as well."

"E-Eh?"

Tetsuya was literally steaming in embarrassment. He couldn't believe that it was his own parents that was coaxing him to do so.

"Go on, Tetsu-chan~"

"We'll be taking care of everything from here."

Akiko and Yuuto congratulated their son once again, and each gave their respective good lucks whilst their son's cheeks heated up.

The twins simultaneously raised their eyebrows when their bright red wife started making his way towards them.

"Tetsuya?" Seiji grinned once he was stood in front of them. "Why do you look like a tomato?"

"I-I do not!" Tetsuya pouted. "It's just... the lighting is off."

"Right." Seijuro took a sip of his champagne and chuckled. "Is there something that you would like to tell us, our lovely wife?"

Tetsuya's eyes widened and his cheeks turned into an even darker shade of red.

"A-Ano..."

"Yes?"

Tetsuya bit down on his bottom lip and the twins perked at the certain action. Tetsuya leaned over to the two and sultrily whispered into their ears.

"I'm here to tell the two of you that I will be waiting in our room, my husbands~"

The Akashi twins simultaneously groaned and felt a twitch beneath their pants once their wife pulled away.

"Holy fuck."

"See you~" Tetsuya smirked and winked at the two before walking away.

Seijuro and Seiji felt their hearts thumping loudly against their chest as they watched Tetsuya walk away with a vague swaying of his hips.

"Fuck." Seiji cursed. "I don't think I will be able to control myself tonight."

"Me neither." Seijuro chuckled darkly. "My my, I didn't thought that our wife had it in him."

A smirk made its way to the redheads' lips as they prepared themselves for the activity that they have always been waiting for.

-

Tetsuya

Did I just do that? So embarrassing!

My heart was beating quite loudly as I speed walked up the stairs. I couldn't contain my excitement (and nervousness) when I finally reached our room - which Sei once owned, but they've come to an agreement that it will be ours now.

I entered the room and closed the door before leaning on it. I felt a wave of nervousness and went all fidgety.

"It's alright, Tetsuya." I whispered to myself. "You've already thought this through, there's no backing out now!"

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to calm myself.

"I've already decided that I'll give my all, even my body to Sei and Seiji. So what is there to fear?"

The fear of being ravished maybe...

Knowing those two, they probably won't be holding back tonight, which makes me kind of nervous.

Sighing, I ran my fingers through my hair and entered the bathroom.

I wonder what things we'll be doing- Ugh, no! Stop it, you dirty mind!

Shaking the lewd thoughts out of my head, I then decided to take a quick shower to freshen myself up.

-

Now squeaky clean and fresh (I made sure to clean myself properly, yes - especially down there), I grabbed a towel to dry myself before slipping a robe over my body. I hung the towel on the towel rack and proceeded outside.

"Doesn't he look like a delicious treat right there, Nii-san?"

"Indeed."

I let out a not so manly shriek and my heart hammered rapidly against my chest at the newcomers' voice.

"Seiji... Sei..."

"Don't look so surprised now, Tetsuya." Seiji smirked and pushed himself away from leaning against the wall. "Wasn't it you who invited us up here in the first place?"

"Seiji's right," Sei, who was sat quite elegantly on the bed, chuckled. "There's no need to be afraid, love."

"I'm not scared," I mumbled and held the robe closer to me. "Just nervous..."

"Nervous?"

I slowly nodded my head and sighed as I stared down to the floor.

"I'm just nervous because this is a big thing... I've never done this before, but I've already made up my mind. I-I can't back out now."

"Don't be nervous angel~"

Without noticing, I felt Seiji's breath against my ear and I shivered at the sensation.

"S-Seiji-"

"It's alright, Tetsuya." he purred and I froze when his lips made contact with my bare neck. "Just relax yourself."

"W-Wait..."

Sei raised my chin and I was instantly met by his alluring red eyes.

"Don't you trust us?"

"O-Of course I do!" I blushed. "Why wouldn't I?"

"Well then," Sei chuckled and pressed a soft kiss onto my lips. "Don't be nervous angel, like Seiji said - relax yourself. We will not do anything without your consent."

I looked deep into his eyes and my heart fluttered when I saw how genuine he looked.

"T-Thank you..."

"Mhm," Seiji hummed. "Even if I'm already throbbing and can't wait to get inside you, your consent is indeed important, Tetsuya~"

That's flattering but what's with the first part? Typical Seiji though.

I felt him run his tongue against my skin, and my legs almost liquefied when he sucked on a sweet spot.

"S-Seiji!" I shamefully moaned out.

Ugh, curse him

Sei chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist to support me, as his twin continued to nibble on the sensitive parts of my skin that I wasn't even aware that existed.

"That was such a sexy moan, angel." Sei smirked and my eyes fluttered closed when he started planting soft kisses on my jawline. "Let us hear them more~"

Oh God... that was Sei just now. Why did he sounded like Seiji?

"S-Sei...?"

"Heh?" Seiji chuckled from behind me. "I see that Nii-san's switch is on."

"Eh?" I opened my eyes and looked at Sei to see that he has a very different look in his eyes. "Switch?"

"Mm, you made me like this, Tetsuya~" he purred and caught me off guard when he leaned in to capture my lips into a deep, passionate kiss.

"Woah," Seiji whistled. "I haven't seen Nii-san like that yet."

I melted against his kiss and I couldn't help from wrapping my arms around Sei's neck and emitting a groan when he bit my lower lip. All I could do was drown in pleasure as Sei invaded my mouth with his skillful tongue.

"Don't forget that I'm here too~"

Seiji bit onto my earlobe, causing me to moan against Sei's lips. I felt his hands travelling down south, and I couldn't stop my lower part from twitching.

"Nii-san's such a good kisser isn't he?" he purred into my ear and I slightly jumped when I felt him palming me through the robe.

"Mmph!"

"Fuck, you're so hard right now, Tetsuya." Seiji grunted and fondled with me through the material as Sei's tongue pleasurably danced against my own. "Ugh, I feel so horny~"

Sei pulled away and a moan instantly escaped through my throat.

"A-Ah! N-Not there!"

"Hm? Then where do you want it?"

I bit down on my bottom lip and buried my face into Sei's neck; not giving out any answer.

Seiji pulled his hand back and my member pulsed at the stimulation.

I'm not gonna lie and say that it honestly felt good...

I felt a slap to my bottom, and my face burned in embarrassment.

"H-Hey!"

The twins released me and I looked at the two of them in confusion.

What's happening...?

"Ne Seiji, I think he'd ready for us to do 'that' now." Sei chuckled.

"I think so as well, Nii-san~"

In a blink of an eye, my robe was miraculously on the floor and I quickly covered myself as I shrieked in embarrassment.

"W-What the hell?!"

"Mm, tasty." Seiji purred, causing me to blush brightly.

"Hm you're right, twin."

"Not you too, Sei~" I whined. "I thought you were better than this!"

"What?" he chuckled and smirked at me. "Did you really thought that I was innocent?"

"Did I said that you were?" I grumbled, face still flushed.

"Is there even an ounce of innocence left in us?" Seiji snickered. "The answer is - nope, there's none."

"As expected to be honest."

I felt a cold breeze against my bare skin and I realized that my butt was on the show and that Seiji was probably staring at it. I went to look at the back, but Seiji decided to pick me up.

"S-Seiji!" I gasped and gripped at his shoulders. "A warning would be nice!"

"Sorry Tetsuya~" he grinned. "I'll make sure to do so next time."

"Next time, you say." I mumbled. "There won't be a next time."

"Awe, don't be grumpy now!"

A smirk curved Seiji's lips as he reached down and suddenly groped my member.

"A-Ah!" I moaned out.

"Not so grumpy now eh?" Seiji purred and brushed his thumb against my tip, causing my hips to buck in pleasure.

"Seiji..." I whimpered and buried my face into his neck when he started stroking it. "N-No..."

"You love it when I play with your pretty little cock?" Seiji whispered sensually. "You just got harder right now."

"D-Don't say such embarrassing things!"

"Ah gomen~"

The friction suddenly stopped and before I had a chance to question it, Seiji placed me on Sei's lap (who was sitting on the bed) and went to his room.

"W-What?"

I shifted on my seat, only then did I realize the skin to skin contact. I looked at Sei and my eyes widened when I saw that he was completely naked.

When did that happen?!

My cheeks instantly turned red and I wasted no time in covering my eyes.

"S-Sei! Why are you not wearing any clothes?!"

"Isn't this how a honeymoon is supposed to be like?" he chuckled and I have never been more embarrassed in my entire life.

"Besides, what are you covering your eyes for? It's not something that you haven't seen yet."

He pulled my hands away from my face and I had to refrain from looking down.

"What are you talking about?" I mumbled and shyly averted my gaze away from him. "I haven't seen you naked before..."

"Have you forgotten?" Sei hummed and wrapped his arms around my waist to pull me closer. "You have. It was the day when Seiji made it look like he kidnapped you,"

My eyes widened in realization and my face flushed when I realized that he was right.

Oh.. How the heck did he remember that?

"See? So there's no need to be embarrassed since we're now even, my love." he huskily chucked.

"Tetsuya haven't seen me naked yet though."

I went to turn around and my eyes nearly bulged out of its socket when I saw Seiji standing naked before me.

That's his... thing. Oh fuck me!

-

Third Person

Seiji noticed that Tetsuya's eyes were looking at something downward and he sent his twin a knowing look. Seijuro got the message and chuckled lightly.

"Your eyes instantly went to Seiji's dick," Seijuro purred. "Just imagine that it's going to be inside you in a few minutes."

Tetsuya shivered at the thought of it and Seiji laughed.

"I bet Tetsuya got harder."

Tetsuya involuntarily looked down just as Seijuro wrapped his hand around their members. Pleasure shot up to Tetsuya at the sensation, causing him to buck his hips and grind himself against Seijuro.

"Fuck, that's hot." Seiji muttered, feeling himself getting harder at the sight. "You're feeling good because of me, hm?"

Seijuro stroked their members at the same time and Tetsuya buried his face into Seijuro's neck.

"S-Sei!"

"Such a pretty noise, Tetsuya~" Seiji purred and ran his fingers down Tetsuya's lower back. "Is nii-san making you feel good, hm?"

"H-Hai..." Tetsuya whimpered.

Seijuro nodded at his twin and Seiji couldn't be more happier at the message. He knelt by the edge of the bed, and he drooled at how delicious Tetsuya's ass was. He took a few minutes to study the fine piece of art and caressed it.

'Shit... how lovely.'

"We're only starting angel," Seiji chuckled and licked his lips as he opened a certain bottle. "The pleasure has just begun."

"E-Eh?"

"Just relax, love." Seijuro whispered sultrily and stroked Tetsuya's member in a steady pace. "You're gonna love this."

Blue eyes then widened when he felt something hard and cold that was prodding against his puckered hole. His breathing hitched and he froze at the contact.

"Go easy on our wife, Seiji."

"Hai hai~"

Seiji gently slipped a lubed up finger into Tetsuya's awaiting hole and Tetsuya grunted at the penetration.

"Eh?" Seiji paused and looked at his brother, who raised an eyebrow at him. "Somehow, it's kind of soft."

Sei stopped his hand motion and Tetsuya blushed profusely.

"I-It was for the sake of research!"

Seijuro and Seiji halted for a moment and imagined their wife pleasuring himself.

"Holy fuck."

"Forget that I said that please!" Tetsuya groaned and just laid quietly.

"Ugh, Tetsuya you're driving me crazy!" Seiji moaned. "Can I just fuck you already?"

"Patience, Seiji." Seijuro chuckled and ran his fingers against Tetsuya's sides. "You need to prepare him first before doing so."

"This is torture!" Seiji whined, but did so nonetheless.

He slipped his finger all the way inside and Tetsuya bit down on his bottom lip when Seiji started moving it. He added another finger and scissored it; emitting a moan from their wife.

"Did that felt good, Tetsuya?" Seijuro whispered and peppered soft kisses on Tetsuya's shoulder. Tetsuya nodded his head, his eyes fluttering closed at the process.

"H-Hai..."

Seijuro smirked and nibbled on Tetsuya's skin as Seiji slowly slid his fingers in and out of their wife, whilst shamelessly jerking himself off.

"You're so pretty Tetsuya~" Seiji purred and pressed a kiss on one of Tetsuya's ass cheeks, which got an embarrassed yelp from the said male. "I can't believe we're finally doing this to you."

"Mhm," Seijuro hummed and trailed wet kisses up Tetsuya's neck. "We've been holding back for so long."

"We are~"

When Seiji thought that it was okay, he then decided to add another finger and was careful not to hurt Tetsuya. He gently pulled them out, and slowly pushed them back in. He then curled his fingers in search of that one special spot.

T-There!" Tetsuya moaned out when Seiji found it, his hole tightening at the process.

"Oh shit, he just tightened around my fingers." Seiji grunted. "That's fucking hot!"

"Straight on his prostate twin?" Seijuro smirked. "A job well done."

"Sei... Seiji..." Tetsuya whimpered, lightly shaking at the immense feeling. "P-Please..."

The twins perked and looked at their wife.

"Tetsuya?"

"N-No more foreplay please..." he mumbled, face flushed red as he sat up looked at the two. "I-I want you two... at the same time..."

The redheads' eyes darkened and Tetsuya's heartbeat rose rapidly.

"At the same time?" Seijuro frowned. "We might hurt you if you if we did."

"I-I'll be fine." Tetsuya blushed. "I-I've been practicing..."

The Akashi's jaws were wide opened as they waited for the information to sink in.

"Shit."

Tetsuya blushed brightly and Seiji instructed him to get up, and so he did. He watched as the two quickly lathered their length with the lubricant, and he couldn't help but bite his bottom lip and leak pre-cum at the sight.

'God... I'm so lucky to have them as my husbands...' Tetsuya thought.

The twins smirked when they noticed their wife's lustful eyes and Seijuro beckoned him to come closer. Tetsuya walked over to the two and was surprised when they suddenly kissed him at the same time.

They pulled back and smiled at their beloved.

"Are you really ready for this, love?" Sei worriedly asked.

"Yeah," Seiji nodded. "You can back out anytime you want. We're not going to get mad at you."

Tetsuya chuckled lightly and smirked at the two.

"And here I thought you two wanted to fuck me already~"

Seijuro and Seiji's cock twitched at Tetsuya's sudden change and they quickly made it to the bed.

"Fuck, you sure know how to seduce us, Tetsuya~" Seiji purred, lying on the bed on his back as their wife hovered above him.

"I learned from you two," Tetsuya winked and Seijuro took his position behind Tetsuya.

"Consider it as a free lesson, angel." Seijuro smirked as they lined themselves into Tetsuya's entrance.

"Mm, I sure will."

Seijuro looked at his twin and gave him a signal.

"Well Tetsuya's virginity," Seiji chuckled darkly as they swiftly thrusted inside Tetsuya. "It was nice knowing you~"

"Sei! Seiji!" Tetsuya cried out then gripped at the sheets at the mixed pain and pleasure that he was feeling before slumping on Seiji's chest.

"Oh fuck!" Seiji moaned once they bottomed out. "We're finally inside Tetsuya!"

"So hot..." Seijuro grunted, holding onto Tetsuya's hips for support. "Shit!"

Tears formed into his blue eyes, but all his pain washed away when Tetsuya saw Seiji's pleasure stricken face. He bit down on his bottom lip and let himself adjust to their size.

  "S-So full..."

"You okay there, love?" Seijuro panted and looked down to check at their wife.

"H-Hai..." Tetsuya whimpered. "I-I just need a moment to adjust."

"Just relax, Tetsuya~" Seiji cooed and reached down to rub Tetsuya's length.

"Mm, S-Seiji..." Tetsuya mewled as the pain lessened.

"We're finally connected together," Seijuro whispered and gently trailed his finger down their wife's gorgeous looking back.

"We've been waiting so long for this." Seiji purred and jerked Tetsuya's cock in a pleasurable pace. "You have as well, haven't you?"

"M-Maybe..." Tetsuya blushed, his breathing becoming labored.

Seijuro experimentally pulled back and simultaneously emitted a moan from both Tetsuya and his twin.

"Nii-san!" Seiji groaned. "Don't move so suddenly!"

"I'm sorry?" Seijuro smirked lightly and slowly pushed back in, which hit a nerve inside Tetsuya.

"S-Sei..." Tetsuya choked out. "T-That felt good."

"It did?" Seijuro chuckled and gently ground his tip against that spot.

"Right there?"

Tetsuya gasped and spasmed at the action.

"Y-Yes! R-Right there! Please..."

"Shit... I don't even need to move." Seiji cursed, loving the heat inside their lover and the friction that his twin was producing. "But what if I..."

He bucked up into Tetsuya just as Seijuro pulled back and the three groaned at the feeling.

"Do that again." Tetsuya whimpered and the two instantly obliged.

The twins took turns on thrusting. When Seijuro would pull back, Seiji will thrust back in and the pleasure was indescribable. Tetsuya's mind was hazy and his husbands' moans and grunts fueled him even more.

"This feels so fucking good!" Seiji groaned and gyrated his hips, causing the other two people to moan. "I could get addicted to this, shit!"

Seiji picked up his pace and Seijuro grunted at the immense friction that his twin was making, and decided to meet against his thrust.

"Fuck, Seiji!"

"Ugh yes!" Tetsuya moaned loudly and threw his hair back. "S-So good!"

"Tetsuya~" Seiji grunted and ran his fingers though his blue locks. "It feels so fucking hot inside you!"

Seijuro bit down on his bottom lip and slowly pulled out before slamming his length back in. The twins simultaneously pounded into their lover, and Tetsuya quivered as they repeatedly stimulated his prostate.

"Sei! Seiji!" he sobbed, pleasurable tears springing up into his eyes. "R-Right there!"

Tetsuya started to back up into their thrusts and the two groaned when Tetsuya ground against them, causing their tip to reach the deepest parts inside him.

"D-Don't stop! Please!" he whimpered. "C-Close"

Seiji reached down to stroke their wife in time with their thrusts. Tetsuya drunkenly moaned and desperately fucked himself against them and the twins felt a familiar feeling building deep in their stomach.

"Shit..." Seiji grunted. "I don't know how much longer I can last."

"Me too." Seijuro hissed. "It's been so long."

They roughly pounded up into Tetsuya and all it took was for Seiji to rub Tetsuya's tip for him to let go.

"Sei! Seiji!" Tetsuya moaned out, before spurting his load onto Seiji's chest.

"Ah shit!"

The twins reached their peak and one final thrust was all it took for them to finish inside their beloved wife. The three slumped down; exhausted from the activity that they have all been looking forward to. Seijuro then pulled out of Tetsuya, followed by his twin.

Tetsuya rolled onto the empty space beside Seiji as he quietly recovered. Seijuro laid beside him and the two were instantly on him.

"Are you okay, Tetsuya?" Seijuro and Seiji worriedly asked.

Tetsuya looked back and forth at the two and chuckled before flashing them a genuine smile.

"This was the most fun I've ever had."

~

A/N:

AH YES, THE HONEYMOON FINALLY HAPPENED

I didn't get the chance to put like... praise, fluffy thingy on the smut and I kinda want a soft sex with these three, so yep. morning sex on the next chapter

I hope ya'll enjoyed this update

Thank you for reading!

x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.8K 3.4K 124
แดแดแด‡ษขแด€แด แด‡ส€sแด‡ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ : ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐  Omegaverse Story this is the 3rd book for the Akakuro Family
51.1K 1.6K 40
โ—‡ It is a AkaKuro Story โ—‡ ใ€Š Akashi Seijuro x Kuroko Tetsuyaใ€‹ It is the Boy who wants To Live.. And a King Who rules the Kingdom.. this is a Story..B...
526 69 17
An accident made everything go downhill. His health, mental stability, his emotions and that love for this certain boy he kept inside his chest, that...
29.7K 524 50
hi! This is my second book so im not that good but anywayheres the description THIS IS FINISHED -kenma and kuroo have been friends since they were li...