Summer Sneakin' Volume. 2 🦋...

Από lowkeyy_firee

"You been blowing too many stacks, you let the fame get to ya head . But it's cool, don't worry bout us, me a... Περισσότερα

CAST 🦋
{One} 🦋
{Two} 🦋
{Three} 🦋
{Four} 🦋
{Five} 🦋
PLEASE READ
{Six} 🦋
{Seven} 🦋
{Eight} 🦋

{Nine} 🦋

2.9K 124 106
Από lowkeyy_firee

A L A N A P O V 🧸

"Pleeeeeaase Aunty ! I promise we won't do nothing stupid ."

"And what makes you think Ima believe that for one second ?" She folds her arms and raises an eyebrow at me .

"Well...Leek will be here . And besides, we're not even together anymore !"

"You know what, fine . Only because your little guardian angel will be here with y'all . You tell that boy to keep his hands to himself and there will be no problems ."

"Thank you thank you thank you !" I cheese with excitement .

"Alright, I gotta go . Be safe and make good choices ." She hugs me and kisses my cheek .

"Byeeee ." I smile and wave as she walks out the door then as soon as she's out of sight I shut the door and FaceTime Kentrell .

"What you want munchkin ?"

"You wanna come over ?"

"Is your aunt home ?"

"Nope . But we got permission this time ." I smile .

"Ion know...sounds like a bad idea ."

"What you mean ? You don't wanna spend time with us ?" I put Leek in the camera too and fake pout .

"No, I do . It's just that I don't wanna make any mistakes tonight ."

"So he was a mistake now ?"

"I ain't say that . He just wasn't...planned, that's all . . ."

"Whatever Kentrell . I never said I was planning on having sex with you anyway . You coming over or not ?"

"What's in it for me ?"

"Forget it . I'll ask somebody else ." I hang up the phone .

He so aggy sometimes .

I decide to call Tianna instead and put her on speaker whilst I feed Leek .

"Wassup bitch !" She yells into the phone .

"Aye, keep yo voice down I'm tryna put Leek to sleep ."

"Aww lemme see ." She coos .

I turn it into FaceTime and prop it up in front of us as I feed him his bottle and his eyes start to close .

"Aw no, he can't sleep yet . I wanna see him ." She says

"Come over . My Aunt's working and she even said I could ask Kentrell to come but he wanted to be a lil bitch about it so I changed my mind ."

"Ok, Uh...can I bring Ben ?"

"Sure and please bring me some food ." I grin .

"I gotchu sis ."

"Love youuu . See ya in a bit ."

"Byeee ." She waves before hanging up .

Welp, this lil dude's asleep already .

I take him upstairs and put him in his crib, turning on the monitor beside him .

A couple minutes later I hear the doorbell so I go answer it and...I coulda sworn this girl said she was just bringing Ben🤔 . . . So why the fuck is the whole damn squad standing at my front door right now ?

"Heeey Nala ." Tianna smiles whilst I just mug her .

"Y'all niggas better not wake up my baby ." I warn them .

"We won't ." They all reply as I let them in the house .

"I'll try ." The last one of them says, shutting the door behind himself .

K E N T R E L L P O V 🗺

"What you doing here ?" She asks .

"I came to spend time with my wifey ." I smile .

"Oh really, where she at ?" She asks looking around like she really tryna find one of my hoes lurking in her house .

"She right here ."

"Where ?"

"You, dumbass !"

"Oh...I ain't your wifey ." She starts walking towards the living room and I follow .

"Yes you is ."

"No I'm not Kentrell ."

"Yeah you is . You better not be talking to no other niggas either cuz I ain't been fucking with these hoes like I used to cuz I'm tryna prove my loyalty ."

"Just because you changing doesn't mean you can automatically claim me . I wanna see sum first . If you want me back you gotta prove that you really want me cuz dropping ya dusty ass hoes...ain't enough ." She says sitting down beside Ben and I sit next to her .

"Can somebody please tell this nigga he not sexy ." Boomer says referring to Babyjoe feeling himself and taking pictures in the corner .

Tianna coughs really loud like she's tryna signal something . I look over at Nala and her cheeks are red .

"Shut up ." Nala mouths to her .

Am I missing something ?

"Nigga you just jealous ." Babyjoe replies .

"Jealous of what ?" Boomer asks .

"My sexiness ."

"Nigga ain't shit sexy about yo crusty ass ."

"Would y'all niggas shut up ?" 3three cuts in . "Both of y'all some ugly ass muhfuckas ."

"Your sister ain't think so..." Boomer replies and 3three flips him off .

I check my phone and see a text from my brother .

Li'Ken💚
~ I got sum to tell u

Brudda💚
~ you good?

Li'Ken💚
~🤦🏾‍♂️

Brudda💚
~ you want me to come over?

Li'Ken💚
~yea
~mama ain't home

Brudda💚
~ aight

I stand up and start walking to the door until a soft voice speaks from behind me .

"Hey, where you going ?" Nala asks me .

"Ken asked me to come over ."

"Is he ok ?"

"Ion know ."

"Lemme come with you ." She says, grabbing her shoes . "Tianna, please watch Leek for me ."

"Of course ." She replies .

"It's cool, you ain't gotta come ."

"I wasn't asking ." Nala says, opening the front door . I just shrug and follow her out the door .

•••

We arrive at my mom's house and as soon as I open the door the thick smell of weed hits my nose and I see Kendell sat on the couch with his head in his hands .

"Yo, what happened in here mane ?" I ask, seeing all the shit on the floor . "You gotta clean all this up mane, for real ."

"Kendell...what's wrong ?" Nala hugs him . He just shakes his head and cries in her arms .

The fuck is going on ?

"Ken, calm down ok . Everything's gonna be fine, you just gotta tell us wassup ." She advises .

He takes a couple minutes to stop crying then he takes a deep breath .

"I fucked up ." He mumbles .

"What you did ?" I ask .

"I..." He hesitates . "Please don't tell Ben...he real life finna shoot my ass if he find out ."

"Nigga what did you . . . oh no . No no no no no . Tell me you didn't Kendell . Please ."

He looks down and shakes his head .

"What'd you do ??" Nala asks .

"I-I...I think Tayla's pregnant . . ."

*****************************************

Followed in the wrong footsteps son🤦🏾‍♀️

Thanks for reading 🍋

-Vote🍓
-Comment 🍅
-Share 🌶

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.7M 58.4K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
93.5K 2.9K 75
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
967K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC