Reader x Female Characters On...

By Kazami_Yui

[DISCONTINUED] Yahallo or ohakonbanchiwa~! Here, I will write some stories between female character(s) and ob... More

Requests here [Closed]
Roselia x Female Reader x First Year! Aqours
Poppin'Party x Female Reader x Third Year! Aqours
Yui Ohtsuki x Reader
Akatsuki Sisters x Female! Reader x Kongou Sisters
Toyama Kasumi x Female! Shy! Reader
Asaka Karin x Female Reader x Verde Emma
Yamato Sisters x Female Reader x Nagato Sisters
Kitazawa Hagumi x Emotionless! Female Reader
First A/N (05/11) (Important)
Minato Yukina x Calm! Cat Lover! Male Reader
Heartbroken! Hikawa Sayo x Childhood! Male! Reader + Little (A/N)
Tsushima Yoshiko x Popular! Idol! Male! Reader x Sakurauchi Riko (Part I)
Tirpitz (Azur Lane) x Female Reader x Shimakaze (Kantai Collection)
Little Q&A ! Questions part (26/11)
Little Q&A ! Answer part ! (03/12)
Ushigome Rimi x Kind! Keyboardist! Female! Reader
Shirokane Rinko x Popular! Gamer! Female Reader x Hikawa Sayo
Udagawa Tomoe x Shy! Female Reader
Little A/N + Q&A (Question Corner) (26/12)
Q&A (Answer Corner) (01/01)
Yandere Prinz Eugen (Azur Lane) x Female Reader x Hood
Sakurauchi Riko x Photographer! Trap! Female Reader x Hanazono Tae
Sick! Hojou Karen x Female Reader (IM@S CG)
Yandere Poppin'Party x Female Reader
Hikawa Sayo x Sister! Cold! Delinquent! Female Reader x Hikawa Hina
Ereshkigal x Female Reader x Ishtar (Fate/GO)
Ohtsuki Yui x Female Reader (IM@S CG) [L]
Kisaragi Chihaya x Popular! Idol! Female Reader x Sonoda Umi (Valentines Day)
Akagi x Female Reader x Kaga (Azur Lane)
Quick A/N : 27/02
Fat! Ugly! Nerd! Idiot! Male! Reader x Hikawa Hina (BanG Dream !)
Overprotective!SecondYear! Muse x Popular!Short!Cute!Fem Reader (LoveLive) + A/N
Enterprise x Female Reader x Enterprise Alter (Azur Lane)
Minato Yukina x Neko! Male Reader (BanG Dream !) [L]
Mutsu x Child! Male Reader (Kantai Collection) [F] + 10K !?
A/N : 04/04
Overprotective! Siscon! Sonoda Umi x Lolita! Little sister! Female Reader
Jealous! Remilia Scarlet x Wife! Female Reader (Touhou Project)
Shirokane Rinko x MMO Gamer! Male Reader (BanG Dream!)
Nishikino Maki x DJ Male Reader (Love Live!)
Ichigaya Arisa x Mage! Female Reader x Yandere Shirokane Rinko (BanG Dream!)
A/N : 27/04 + Official Q&A page !
Sonoda Umi x Student council! Sweet! Female Reader (Love Live!)
Futami Twin x Dying! Male Reader (THE IDOLM@STER)
Massachusetts x South Dakota x Male Reader x Enterprise x Amagi (Azur Lane)
Akagi x Female Reader (Azur Lane)
A/N : !! On Hold !! (24 May)
A/N : I'm back ! (29/05)
Wife! Shimamura Uzuki x Blind! Husband! Male Reader (IM@S CG)
Yandere! Twin! Ichigaya Arisa x Twin! Female Reader (BanG Dream)
Yuria Harudera x Male Reader x Asako Kusakabe (Grisaia)
Mayuri x Dying! Male Reader (Date A Live)
Wife! Pregnant! Shimamura Uzuki x Blind! Husband! Male Reader (IM@S CG)
Maid! Kanzaki Ranko x Fan! Female Reader (IM@S CG) + Little A/N
(?) Kisaragi Chihaya x (?) Female Reader (THE IDOLM@STER)
Jealous! Girlfriend! Kazami Kazuki x Female Reader (Grisaia)
Belfast x Male Reader (Azur Lane)
Child! Levia x Scientist! Caring! Female Reader (Closers)
A/N:19/10 - About Request Page
Closure of Request Page + Upcoming Stories (26/10)
Zuikaku x Female Reader (Azur Lane)
Sakurano Machiko x Shy! Male Reader (Sakura Spirit)
Gokou Ruri (Kuroneko) x Older Brother! Male Reader (Oreimo)
Wife! Es x Mute! Husband! Male Reader (Blazblue)
A/N : Discontinued (25/02)

Poppin'Party x Female Reader (Xmas Special)

1.9K 28 6
By Kazami_Yui

Hi again ! (Or just hi if you didn't read the last one.)
Yes ! It's a double update ! (If you read the last one)
Maybe you can consider it as a Christmas present (or not).
Okay, stop talking. (No, you stop talking)
Oh shut up—!!

I would like to thank @Perkaholic_Gum for helping me to get ideas (and inspiration).
And...I will just break the logic and physics of this story so sorry if I didn't manage it well and here I go—!!
(By the way, I finished it at 03:40 am so it's normal if the end went yolo)

- XX years ago -
- At midnight -
- 3rd POV -

This day is the day where Santa Claus comes to give gifts to good children.
In this story, five girls are looking for the Santa Claus at their home...

- At Toyama's residence -

Here, two little girls are very impatients and wait in front of their chimney.
"Are you sure Santa Claus will come ?" The younger of the family, Toyama Asuka, whispered to her older sister.
"Yeah ! Aa-chan ! I'm sure he will come !" The older sister, Toyama Kasumi, answered while whispering.

Normally, they should be sleeping but instead, they stay awake to meet Santa in flesh.
"But isn't mom gonna get mad on us if we stay awake ?" Asuka asked worried.
"Everything is alright ! All we need to do is to pretend to sleep here !" Kasumi responded proudly.
'I don't think it will work...' Asuka thought and tried to accept her sister's idea by nodding.

While they are talking, outside, there are two people who are riding a sleigh in the sky with reindeers.
Well, without any surprise, it's obviously Santa Claus and optionally, his elf.
But in reality, it's a person who got assigned to be Santa in this country and got helped by her best friend who became an elf.
These persons are a student, (L/N) (Y/N) and her best friend, (BF/N).

The question is why are they bringing gifts ?

Well, a few weeks ago, (Y/N) received a letter from a certain Santa.
At first, she didn't believe it but when she opened the letter, her outfits suddenly get changed into Santa costume.
Then, her best friend came at her house and said she received the same type of letter and became an elf.

Hopefully, they can hide their identities and they can still go to school.
For the gifts, (Y/N) gets them with the sleigh when it's nearly Christmas.

Anyway, (Y/N) and (BF/N) gives gifts to the children and after a few minutes, they arrived to the Toyama's residence.
"This is the Toyama's family. There are two children with their parents" (BF/N) read the list of people.
"Okay ! Let's give the gifts to the young Toyama." (Y/N) parked the sleigh next to the chimney and she was about to leave it but her friend stopped her.
"Wait, I can heard people down here." (BF/N) said. "Let's come back later alright ?"
(Y/N) sighed but smiled.
"Alright !" (Y/N) get back to the sleigh and drove to the next residence.

- At the Ichigaya's residence -

(Y/N) and (BF/N) arrived to the Ichigaya's residence.
"So this is the Ichigaya. There are only two people : one child and her grandmother." (BF/N) read the list again.

"Alright ! I don't see any chimney so I will get the sleigh next to the house" (Y/N) said and parked the sleigh on the ground next to the house.
"Okay ! Be silent and quick as always !" (BF/N) said and (Y/N) nodded.
(Y/N) slowly opened the door. She took the bag and entered in the house. How did she enter ? By magic because it's Christmas.

'Where's the tree ?' (Y/N) searched through the house for a few minutes and found the living room with the tree. But there's a girl laying on the floor.
'She's cute...' (Y/N) picked up the gift. 'Ichigaya Arisa' She put it next to the tree and put a cover on the girl then left the house.

"You sure take your time." (BF/N) said while checking around.
"Well, sorry if the house is big." (Y/N) said and they giggled. "Well, let's go to the next one." She said and she started driving to the next destination.

- At the Ushigome's Residence -

"This is the Ushigome's. Two girls with their parents." (BF/N) read the same list again.
"I hope I won't meet any of them." (Y/N) said and parked behind the house.
"Sure. The sisters will be happy to meet Santa or the parents will shout something like "Burglar !!" " (BF/N) imitated the last part and they giggled.
"See you in a few minutes !" (Y/N) said. She brought the gift bag and get into the house by the back door.

(Y/N) searched the living room and she found it. She went inside and searched the tree but she suddenly heard a footstep behind her.
She turned behind and she saw a little girl looking at her. She looks tired.
"S-Santa...?" The little girl said like she's waken up a few seconds ago.
(Y/N) is a little bit nervous but she can't help to smile. After all, she found this girl cute too. She put two gifts under the tree.
'Ushigome Rimi and Yuri...'
She turned to the little girl who is trying to hide her excitation.
"Don't tell to anyone alright ?" (Y/N) whispered while winking to the little girl and she responded with a nod.

(Y/N) left the house and go to the sleigh.
"Oh, looks like you met someone." (BF/N) said and (Y/N) keeps smiling.
"Well, she won't tell to anyone." (Y/N) said while smiling.
"Anyway, there's still more house to go. Get in !"

- At the Hanazono's residence -

"Alright ! We're here !" (BF/N) said and get the sleigh next to the chimney. "The Hanazono ! I hope it's not a coincidence." She read the list.
"About what ?"
"Nothing."

(Y/N) looked at the chimney.
"You really want me to enter by the chimney ?" (Y/N) asked and (BF/N) nodded.
"You know, it's the tradition" (Y/N) pouted and sighed but entered the residence by the chimney with her bag along.
"Why do I have to enter by that ?" (Y/N) complained. She prefers to go by the door because it's simple to leave. By the chimney, it will be tiring for her to climb it back.

(Y/N) finally finished her descending and she found the tree next to the chimney. At least, it's quite faster.
She puts the next gift as usual.
'Hanazono Tae...'
She heard footsteps coming closer. She suddenly panicked and tried to get back by ascending the chimney by...flying. (I wonder how Santa-san can go up in the chimney ? By climbing ?)

While she's ascending, she heard a voice.
"Santa-san ?"
(Y/N) continued faster or else she will be found out.
After a while, she managed to get out of the chimney.
"Why were you such in a hurry ?" (BF/N) asked surprised.
"N-Nothing (BF/N) ! Let's go !" (Y/N) said while getting in the sleigh and started leaving.

- At the Yamabuki's bakery -

They arrived to the Yamabuki's bakery.
"Are you sure it's here ?" (Y/N) asked unsurely.
"Yeah ! Don't you remember we always go here after school ? There's three cute children" (BF/N) answered.
"Ah yeah ! I remember !" (Y/N) said.
"Are you sure you said that just for making me happy ?" (BF/N) said sternly.
"Anyway ! I will go behind." (Y/N) happily said and parked behind the bakery.
"Geez, if you continue like that, you will be mistaken for a robber." (BF/N) said and they giggled again.

(Y/N) entered the bakery with the bag and she a tree in a room. She can suppose it's the dining room.
'Yamabuki Saaya, Jun and Sana'
She put the gift under the tree and she noticed a plate with cookies and milk on the table. She sees a notes saying -For Santa Claus-.
She giggled quietly and she ate the cookies and drank the milk and went back to the sleigh.
What she didn't know is there's someone who watched her eating.

"I can tell you ate cookies and drank milk." (BF/N) said while smirking.
"H-How ?!" (Y/N) asked surprised.
Her best friend pointed some little piece of cookies on her. She pouted and she picked them up and ate them.

"So who's the next ?" (Y/N) asked.
"Let's go back to the Toyama's residence." (BF/N) answered.
"Alright !"

- Meanwhile -
- At the Toyama's residence -

Kasumi is the only one to stay awake. Her little sister is sleeping quietly.
She's actually thinking about the gift she could have until she heard something in the chimney.
"—Again ?!"
"——Be quiet and go in."

Kasumi got scared. Maybe it's burglars or worse. She decided to take something in case she had to fight.
...
She waits for a few seconds and she sees a boot from the chimney and—
Thump
...Someone with a bag full of gift. She noticed the red and white color.
"S-Santa Claus ?!" Kasumi can't help but hide her excitation.
"H-Huh ?!" (Y/N) got surprised by the little girl. She didn't expect her to wait.
"Yeah ! It's Santa Claus—"
"Ssshh...Don't shout." (Y/N) shushed the excited girl and the girl nodded.

(Y/N) get the gift for the two sisters.
'Toyama Kasumi and Asuka'
"Santa Claus ! Where's my gift ? And why are you a girl ?" Kasumi asked.
"Here and don't overthink about me as a girl" (Y/N) gave the gift to Kasumi. She got happy.
"Yeah !" Kasumi jumped happily. (Y/N) smiled when she see the little girl getting happy.
"Well, it's time for me to leave." (Y/N) said and went to the chimney along with the bag.
"Why don't you stay with us ?" Kasumi asked while she watched the Santa "climbing".
(Y/N) would like to stay but she needs to complete her responsibility.
"Sorry but I need to bring gifts and happiness to every children across the world." (Y/N) lied the last part and continued to climb up.
"Okay ! Let's meet again next year !" Kasumi said.

(Y/N) finished to climb up the chimney.
"So...Happy to talk to someone ?" (BF/N) asked while smiling. (Y/N) nodded.
"Let's finish our job alright ?" (Y/N) said while smiling too. (BF/N) nodded and they left the place.

The next morning, every children of Japon opened their gift.
But among them,  the little Kasumi wonders if last night was a dream. But like we can expect from a child, she believes she met Santa Claus.
Arisa is happy to get a gift and she notices she got a cover on her. She also notices this cover is comfortable and has a good scent.
Saaya and her siblings are happy to see the cookies they made are eaten and the milk drunk.
Rimi thinks about the meeting with Santa Claus.
Tae is imagining what could happened if she met Santa Claus sooner.

- End of flashback -
- At Hanasakigawa Girls' High School -
- (Y/N)'s POV -

"It's tiresome..."
Today is Christmas.
It means I need to go back to being Santa Claus.
Well, I don't hate it.
My parents are abroad and I only have my best friend and my little sister to celebrate with.
My little sister doesn't know about my job as Santa Claus so I don't have any troubles.

"I know but we still need to work together. Santa Claus is counting on us" (BF/N) agreed.

By the way, why are we still a student ?
Well, we're XX years old forever because of this magic.
The letter tells us it will be over when one of us will go out with someone I truly love.
We're not quite interested into it but—

"(Y/N)-chan !!!" Someone called me while running toward us.
I recognize this voice. It's from a certain energetic girl AKA Toyama Kasumi.
"What do you want ?" I asked her while smiling.
"Can you come at my house after school ? I want to celebrate it with everyone ! Of course, your little sister can come !" Kasumi asked cheerfully.
I remember her since I always bring gifts at her home each Christmas day until she's at the of the middle school.
"It will be great if you can come." Tae said and I saw the others, Saaya, Rimi and Arisa coming.
I also remember them.
When I noticed it, I wonder if it's a coincidence I meet them at this school.
All of them are my friends but we're not classmates. That's why I heard Kasumi running toward us and the others coming.
I feel like I have a crush on them but I don't have time to hang out with them because my parents always want me to be with my little sister, (S/N).

Anyway, back to the topic.
I would like to go with them but I and (BF/N) need to bring gifts to every children.
...Unless we bring them quickly.
...Go for it.
"Okay. We will come."
"Great ! We will see you tonight !" Kasumi said and she left with her friends.

"But how can we bring gifts and be there at the same time ?" (BF/N) whispered to me.
"If we do faster, we can come at the right time." I whispered back.
"Jeez...you're crazy." (BF/N) said while sighing but smiled after. "Let's do our best."

- Tonight -
- At Toyama's residence -
- Kasumi's POV -

Everyone is here !
I'm sure it will be the greatest party we can have.
"Kasumi. Do you know where's (Y/N)-chan and (BF/N)-chan ?" O-Tae asked me. She's right, I thought everyone is here but there's only (Y/N)-chan and (BF/N)-chan.
(S/N) came with Saaya but her older sister and her best friend didn't.
"I don't know. Did you ask (S/N) ?" I answered.
"I did but she told me she didn't come with them because (Y/N)-chan forgot to bring something."

Hmm ? Something ?

- Meanwhile -
- At (Y/N)'s residence -
- (BF/N)'s POV -

"Hurry up !" I called (Y/N)-chan.
I'm waiting her in the sleigh next to her chimney.
"I know ! I know !" She answered.
I see her climbing with the ladder on the rooftop with five gifts. Why did she bring them ? I thought we already have the gifts for every children.
"Is it for the children ?" I asked her and she blushed.
"N-Not quite..." She answered. She put them next to her.

I can read who is for on a gift.
Something like Toyama—
Well, I'm sure I know only one Toyama in this world so I can guess it's for Kasumi-chan.
And I can also guess the others is for her friends.

But why again ?
They are not on our lists since they became a pure and pretty teens.
...Is it because (Y/N)-chan has a crush on them ?
I do remember her telling me she has a crush on five persons a few weeks ago. I "kinda" make her to tell me who are they and the results are the members of PoPiPa.

Maybe it's time for her to confess to them~?

"What are you waiting for ?" I heard her calling me.
"A-Ah sorry ! Let's go !" I said and I started driving the sleigh.

- A few hours later -
- At Toyama's residence -
- 3rd POV -

Everyone is having fun but the members of PoPiPa and (S/N) are worried about their friends, (Y/N) and (BF/N).
In fact they are more worried about (Y/N).
Rimi and Kasumi feel like they met her before but they can't point it out. But besides it, everyone love her kindness and caring.

"I wonder if Santa Claus will come !" Kasumi said casually.
"Why did you say that ?" Saaya asked her curiously.
"Because I met her before !" Kasumi answered happily.
"Her ?! It's not possible ! He's a man !" (S/N) said surprised.
"No he's not ! We even talked and I know her voice is more girly !" Kasumi said.

Rimi got surprised since she already met her before and she didn't expect someone else met Santa Claus as a girl too.

"It's stupid ! It's impossible to meet Santa Claus !" Arisa said harshly.
"And why ? Can you confirm it ?" Saaya asked to Arisa.
"Yeah ! I waited him or her before and—" She hushed herself when she noticed what she said.
"Eeeh~"
"S-Shut up..." Arisa said while blushing.

"I think I saw her before." Tae said.
"Really ?" Kasumi said.
"Yup ! But she's quite faster." Tae responded.

- Time skip because of lack of idea -
- 11:30 pm -

"She's not here..." Rimi said worried.
"Yeah...Did something happen to her ?" Saya got worried.
"I tried to call her but she didn't respond." Tae said.
"Don't tell me she got lost ?!" Kasumi said.
"No you idiot !" Arisa shouted.

- Meanwhile -
- Above of Toyama's residence -

"Are you sure about that ?" (Y/N) asked unsurely to (BF/N). She's looking inside the chimney with the gifts she brought on it.
"Yeah ! I'm sure ! And plus, I'm sure they are sleeping right now !" (BF/N) said while making a thumbs up.
"But I'm not sure about—"
"Hey ! Go or else—" (BF/N) got impatient and pushed her best friend in the chimney along with the gifts.
"You idiooot—!!!"

- In the Toyama's residence -
- Kasumi's POV -

"Did you hear something ?" Saaya asked to us. I heard someone shouting.
Thuump
Something or rather someone fell from the chimney but we can't see who or what is it because of the dusts.
"W-What is it ?" Arisa asked while trying to see the figure.
"Cough cough Oh great. The costume is ruined." We heard someone talking within the dust.
After a while, the dusts finally start to disappear and we can see red and white costumes. Don't tell me—
"Santa Claus !!" I shouted his name.
The dusts disappear completely and what I see surprise me.

"(Y-Y/N) ?!"

"A-Ah...Y-Yo...!"

- (Y/N)'s POV -

Ah great. They finally recognize me. Thanks (BF/N) !
"O-Onee-chan ?!" I heard (S/N)-chan calling me. She looked surprised.
"H-Hey (S/N)-chan !" I tried to act normally.
"Wait up ! Are you Santa Claus ?!" Kasumi asked me.
"W-Well technically yeah but—"
"Really ?! Yeah she's Santa Claus !" Kasumi got happy and run around.

"It's not possible..." Saaya said surprised. Well, it can't help. It's hard to believe it after all.
"I have my gift bag but a certain person pushed me so—"
"Hey (Y/N)-chan ! You're already here ?" I heard this "person" coming.
"(BF/N)-chan ?! Why did you push me ?!" I shouted at her.
"What are you talking about ? There's no way I will push you especially in a chimney~" She answered. I sighed.
I see Rimi getting nervous.

"It's been a while since I met you as Santa Claus before Rimi." I told her and she got surprised.
"R-Really ?! D-Don't tell me you are—"
"Yeah ! I'm the one who told you to keep it as a secret." I said while smiling.
"I-It's not possible. It's been XX years ago and you're still a student."
"Well...it's magic !"

I remember I have gifts for them. They must be on the rooftop.
I see (BF/N) signaling me to check behind me.
So I do it and I see the gifts. Maybe it's time to give to them.
"Hey, I have some gifts for you." I said and they were looking at me.
I brought the gifts to them and they got happy. I really like their smiles.
"Hey Onee-chan ! Where's my gift ?" (S/N) asked me.
"I thought I already gave you one." I told her but she pouted.
"But I want a gift from you as Santa Claus..." I giggled and I patted her head but I can feel some glares.

"(Y/N)-chan ! I got a gift too !" I heard Kasumi-chan talking. I looked at her and—
Chuu—
She kissed on my cheek. I can feel my heart beating faster.

"H-Hey Kasumi ! What are you doing ?!" I heard Arisa shouting and I saw her blushing.
"Isn't it obvious ? I kissed on her cheek." Kasumi answered casually. How can she talks so normally ?
"K-K-Kiss ?!" Arisa blushed madly.

"Me too." I heard Tae talking and she kissed on my cheek too.
"Let me join." Now, it's Saya who kissed on my cheek.
"M-Me too..." I see Rimi kissing on my cheek.
"J-Jeez !!" I see Arisa running toward me but she suddenly tripped and she kissed on my lips.

'She took my first kiss...' I felt my heartbeat going faster than before.
"A-A-Ah sorry !!" I see Arisa getting back rapidly while blushing madly.
"Hey ! It's unfair !" I see Kasumi pouting and run toward me. "Let me kiss you !" I got kissed by Kasumi.
"Looks fun. Let me join in." Tae said and kissed me.
"Me too." Now, it's Saya who kissed me.
"I-I'm sorry..." Rimi shyly kissed me.

"Y-You love me all ?" I asked them and they nodded.
"Can we be your girlfriend (Y/N)-chan/(Y/N) ?"

I guess it's the best Merry Christmas I ever had.

- Time skip : the next day -

The next day, I noticed I lost my Christmas power and (BF/N) did too. I guess I truly love them.
I noticed there's a gift with my name on it.
I opened it up and it's a cake with a chocolate sign saying :

"Merry Christmas"

That's all for today !
Hope you enjoy it (I will become a Youtuber if I continue like that).
Nothing to say more so see you again !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

655K 30K 18
{RANKED #1 IN #HAIKYUU 13/05/18} {RANKED #1 IN #ANIMEFANFICTION 22/05/18} {RANKED #3 IN #XREADER 27/05/18 (out of over 33k stories what the actual...
153 0 16
This is a reader x story. There will be 0 lemons, all fluff (little bit of angst), and some chill stuff :P This story suggest strong language and hea...
32 0 16
This is a fanfiction of my favorite story characters from my story or stories that I haven't published yet. Enjoy the story!!! On another note: plea...
10.5K 143 11
All characters belong to the original owner and same with the pictures that I use. Only you belong to you. Summary: I've always made just Female read...