Summer Sneakin' Volume. 2 ๐Ÿฆ‹...

By lowkeyy_firee

"You been blowing too many stacks, you let the fame get to ya head . But it's cool, don't worry bout us, me a... More

CAST ๐Ÿฆ‹
{One} ๐Ÿฆ‹
{Two} ๐Ÿฆ‹
{Three} ๐Ÿฆ‹
{Four} ๐Ÿฆ‹
{Five} ๐Ÿฆ‹
PLEASE READ
{Six} ๐Ÿฆ‹
{Seven} ๐Ÿฆ‹
{Nine} ๐Ÿฆ‹

{Eight} ๐Ÿฆ‹

2.3K 106 11
By lowkeyy_firee

A/N: NEW NBA YOUNGBOY WRONG NUMBER STORY OUT NOW ! GO READ !❣️

A L A N A P O V 🥀

"Heyy luh nigga ." Kentrell smiles, taking Leek from my arms .

"Yeah, hello to you too ." I roll my eyes, sitting down on the couch next to Ben and saying hey to all the guys .

"Wassam slime ." Ben says to me .

"Hey, I need you to do me a favour ." I smile at him hopefully .

"Depends...what kind of favour ?" He raises an eyebrow .

I lean over and whisper in his ear:

"I need you to convince Kentrell to let me borrow the jet ."

"Where to ?"

"LA ."

"What foe' ?"

"That part's a secret ." I smirk .

"Well then you can convince him yourself . He prolly more likely to listen to you anyways ."

I huff . "Nevermind ."

"What you two whispering about ?" Kentrell asks .

I ignore him and get on my phone .

"Aye, bitch don't ignore me ." He tries to take my phone out my hand but I move it .

"Don't call me a bitch Kentrell ." I push him away from me .

"You gon' share the secret ?"

"No ."

"Then Ima keep calling you a bitch ."

I roll my eyes . "Whatever ."

"And why the fuck you keep taking my son round all them random niggas ."

"They're my business partners Kentrell ." I say as I open up my snapchat and among the thousands of snaps I see Tianna's so I watch her story .

"BuSinESs pArTnErS my ass . You hoeing ?"

"No I'm not fucking hoeing ! Not that it's any of your damn business ."

"Well ion want the mother of my child to be a thot ."

"This is rich coming from you . You wanna let me see yo text messages from the past two days ?" I raise an eyebrow at him .

"Why should I ? You ain't my girl ."

"And man did I dodge a bullet ." I mumble .

"Shut the fuck up . You know you still want me ."

"Ok, sure . You keep telling yourself that ." I chuckle .

"You really don't have feelings for me no more ?" He smirks .

"Nope ."

Ben fake coughs . "Big cap ." And coughs again .

I elbow his arm as him and the others laugh .

"I do not ." I whine .

"Come here ." Kentrell tells me .

"Why ?"

"Just do it . We ain't got all day ."

I stand up and walk over to him .

"You 100% sure you over me ?" He asks, looking deep into my eyes .

After a few seconds I break the stare .

"Yes Kentrell, I'm tired of being hurt and you obviously never really loved me or you wouldn't have kept hurting me ."

"So you saying you'on luh me no more ?" He asks .

I can see the hurt in his eyes and it kills me but I have to do this if I ever wanna move on .

"Yeah ." I barely whisper .

He looks down and opens his mouth to speak but closes it as no words escape . He just nods his head before taking Malik and going upstairs .

"The fuck did you just do ?" Ben asks me .

"What do you mean ?"

"Why'd you lie to him ?"

"Because...maybe now he'll understand how it feels to be hurt ." I look down at my feet .

"That boy has been hurt . By everybody but us ." Montana says .

"Really ?"

"Look Nala, we know he has no excuse for hurting you but he most definitely loves you . He loves you more than he loves his mama and his sister . You know how big a deal that is ? That means you are the most influential female in his life . He'll listen to you . You can literally get him to do anything without question . But now he's probably up in his bedroom feeling all kinds of broken because the only person he thought would never hurt him, just did ."

"Well what was I supposed to do ?? Just sit back and let him keep treating me like shit because he 'loves' me ?? I'm fucking 14 !! I still have the rest of my life ahead of me !"

"That's what he does . He tries to hide his feelings by doing the opposite of what he really feels ." Babyjoe explains .

"So what do I do now ?"

"That part's up to you li' mama . Follow your heart ." Montana says .

I think for a minute before deciding to follow him upstairs . I knock on his bedroom door and hear no response .

"Kentrell ?"

No reply .

I open the door and see him sitting on the bed holding Leek with his back towards me .

"Kentrell can we talk ?"

He shakes his head .

"Please talk to me ."

"No ." He mumbles .

"Come on, what did I even do to you ? You cheated on me ."

"Just go away ."

"No ! Kentrell look at me ." I command .

He slowly turns to face me but keeps his head down .

"Kentrell I need you to look at me ."

He lifts his head and looks up at me with red eyes .

"You been crying ?" I ask in concern .

"No ."

I walk over to him and sit beside him .

"Hey, I didn't mean what I said ." I say, looking him in the eyes .

"Ion care bout what you said." He looks away from me again .

"Then why'd you walk out like that ?"

"Cuz I was tired of being around yo bitch ass ."

"Kentrell stop lying to me ."

"Look, I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you . I'm sorry I don't know how to stay loyal . I'm sorry I don't know how to love . And I'm sorry I put you through all this . . . You should just leave now while you still got the chance ."

"Kentrell, stop . You know deep down why you feeling like this and I know you can change . Do not let your past define you or your future . I love you Kentrell . . . And even if we not together no more Ima still love you cuz you the father of my child and Ima always care about you because of that ."

"I really don't deserve you . . ." He shakes his head .

"Hey, everybody deserves to be loved ."

"You always know what to say ." He smiles .

"Yeah, it's a gift ." I flip my hair .

"Well stop it, you freaking me out ." He says and I laugh .

I hug him . "I love you both so much . No matter how stupid you can be sometimes ." I roll my eyes playfully .

"We love you too beautiful ." He replies .

*****************************************

Thank you for reading 📖

Go read my new story please and lemme know what you think 🙃

-Vote🗼
-Comment⛲️
-Share🏜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 17.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
408K 25.6K 90
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
989K 32.7K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.6M 53.4K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...