xplr ; colby brock

By emmary88

Adelaide meets colby while filming an exploring video with her friends. More

abandoned mansion
characters
abandoned mansion 2
nervous
abandoned water park
#cadeleaide
overnight amusement park
first date
cadelaide is real
trap house road trip
last day
josette and jack
meeting the family
the party
telling the fans
post halloween
meeting colbys familyyyy
family drama
new york
a rough week
welcome home baby
prank wars
pregnancy prank
hate
house hunting
insecure
christmas morning
moving day
cabo
over
tara and adelaide take new york
a month later
haunted cabin
period prank
handcuffed
the breakup
broken
hot tub
meetings
pregnant
the following week
youtubers in a box
hawaii surprise
week in the life
hawaii
new characters
maryland
home
cant get away
knocking on your heart
moving on
new characters
girlfriend
oh no... i think im catching feelings
colby
clubbing... country clubbing
more new characters
italy
heading home
baby
im sorry, bear
lunch date
we arent dating
secrets
angel
glamping
too good
exploring with adilex
gone but never forgotten
going home
who do you love
sus
the ring
new apartment
christmas
tour
tour 2
ready
the proposal
planning
more planning
say yes
jealous
crash
mathew
arrested
prep
Bachelorette
camping - round 2
camping 2.2
baby
the wedding
2 babies
telling our friends
secret
gender reveal
birth and baby shower
vi and gray
new mom
cant get enough
moving on
new beginnings
you
house tour + stanley
home
first christmas
first birthday + baby
later
meet the kids
meet the kids 2
italy
reality house 1
reality house 2
you
reality house 3
watching
reality house 4
violet
friend characters
tent
back to school
shoot
tattoo
lost
searching
caught
disney
school
halloween
audition
neighbors characters
neighbors
birthday

sunrise

13.5K 204 63
By emmary88

adeline's point of view

colby and i brought everyone their food about three hours ago. it's currently 4am and everyone is sleeping except me. We just got done filming a scary video and i just can't stop thinking about colby. do i like him? does he like me? of course he doesn't like me he's colby brock. what will lexi think? why do i feel so strongly about someone who is practically a stranger?

as scared as i was going through this abandoned mansion, i needed to get away from everything and just clear my mind. i started up to the second floor and then the third and then the fourth. i wanted to sit out on the roof and watch the sunrise. i had a good hour and a half till then but i knew i wouldn't get any sleep. i sat on the roof right above that scary ass balcony, just thinking about life. i heard someone below me say my name.... i knew it was colby's voice.

"i'm up here colbs" i said as he began hopping up onto the roof next to me. "what're you doing up so late?" he asked as he pulled me closer with his arm and i laid my head on his shoulder. "just thinking" i said thinking about how perfect this moment was. "about what?" he asked moving hair out of my face. if you didn't know us, you would think we were dating from the way that this looked. "about life" i responded shortly, comfortable silence falling upon us as we sat on the roof top, admiring the view.

i can't begin to imagine what it would be like to date colby. he seems so caring. i feel like he would be a clingy boyfriend, but in a good way. he would always check in on you and he would call you all the time and he'd always want to be around you. he'd be slightly overprotective and willing to beat anyone up for you. i smiled at the thought in my head

i don't even realize that the sun is rising till i hear colby whisper in my ear, "this is gonna sound cheesy but i can't even tell what's more beautiful, you or the view" i could feel myself blush and goosebumps filled my body. in this moment, i knew that i had feelings for colby.

i grinned up at him, not responding, simply because i didn't know how to respond. just cause he called you pretty doesn't mean he has feelings for you. colby moved away a little bit but i didn't look back. you made him feel uncomfortable, you should've responded. you're so dumb sometimes. "ad, look here" he said as i turned towards him and he took a picture of me with the view in the background. i had been smiling, the wind blowing my hair in my face. "we should take one together" i said grinning over at him. we took some selfies with the sunrise in the back. we ended up setting the tripod up to take some more.

we went back to the position we had been in before he moved to take my picture. his arm wrapped around me, my head on his should. everything was perfect.

i heard a phone go off behind me, indicating that one of our friends had taken a picture of us. colby and i both turned around and saw jake and madeline there. they both smirked at us and went back down into the house.

"we need to have something special" he said looking over to me. "we need something like our own explore stickers that we can put everywhere we go together." this indicated to me that he wanted to hang out again. i broke out in the biggest smile. "do you have more of these?" he asked motioning to the light pink satin ribbon tied around my wrist. "tons of them" i said smiling back to him. he took the ribbon off my wrist and tied it around the balcony pole. i took a picture of it on snapchat.

melcoy mansion will be one for the books

colby's point of view

perfect. everything in this moment was perfect. adelaide was perfect. the view was perfect. the position we sat in was perfect. the feeling it gave me was perfect.

i've never felt this way about anyone before. adelaide just has this warmth to her that makes you feel like you've known her forever.

11:30am

it's time to go back home... i need to find a way to get to see adelaide again soon. maybe i could text her in a couple hours to help me with a prank or something? all i know is that i have to see her again.

7:30pm; adelaides point of view

colbs 😋- hey addi, are you down to help me do a prank on the boys?

adelaide rose 🌹- what kind of prank? haha

colbs 😋- i want to tell them that we're dating but we have to hang out for a while before then so it's not as sus

adelaide rose 🌹- omg of course i'll help you haha what time should i come over

colbs 😋- thank you soooo much, how about 8:30?

adelaide rose 🌹- sounds good xx

colby then sent me his address and the gate code. i quickly threw on a yellow sweater and a pair of light wash levi jeans. i grabbed my glasses off my nightstand. i quickly braided my hair and put on a pair of black doc martins.

"where are you going?" lexi said as she came out of her room. "oh um colby asked me to come over" the look on her face showed me that she was jealous. granted she did like him first but that was before we had actually met him so it doesn't count right? and clearly colby likes to talk to me more or alexis would be in my place. "oh have fun" she said with a fake smile. "are you guys just filming" she asked me as i grabbed my white gucci purse out of the closet. "no we're just hanging out.... i'll probably vlog though." i said as i opened the door. we said our goodbyes and i left.

alexis has a boyfriend anyways... well i guess you could say boyfriend. she claims that ryan is just someone she hooks up with but there are clearly strings attached on both ends.

i just pulled up to colby's house and got out of my car. i saw colby come outside to greet me. colby came over and we hugged. after greeting each other, i asked him what i had to do for this prank. he told me just to act casual and try to flirt a little.

walking into their house, a girl with blue hair ran up to me. "oh my gosh you must be adelaide! the boys haven't stopped talking about you since they got back this morning.. it's so nice to meet you!" she was so energetic and happy and i knew we were going to become really good friends. i knew this was kat because colby briefly mentioned that sam has a girlfriend with blue hair. i smiled at her and said "hi kat!! i feel like we're gonna be best friends!" i said while we embraced each other in a hug.

colby whispered in my ear that i should go meet devyn and amanda before i go see the guys who are in the kitchen. kat and i started talking and i immediately felt a connection between us. she didn't try to cut me off every time i tried to talk about something important to me which was refreshing. kat and i talked for a good half an hour before she took me upstairs to meet devyn and amanda.

devyn is such a sweet heart and she's absolutely stunning. corey definitely scored with her. amanda was also sweet, but i just didn't get on with her as well as i did with kat and devyn. it's probably cause she's 8 years older than me.

i went back downstairs and sat next to colby and put my legs on his lap. i said hi to all the guys as they all migrated into the living room, all of them smirking at colby.

1am

"addi you should just spend the night. we can have a little sleepover and have a girls day tomorrow!!" kat said to me.

"okay i'll stay... i'm gonna run out to my car and grab some clothes" i said "ooohh i'll come with you." alexis would have never offered to go outside with me in the dark, god forbid i get stolen or robbed. they even had a gate and she still went out with me. why do you keep comparing her to alexis. alexis is like family to you.

we went out to my car and got out the bag of clothes i always keeps in there. it was a white cropped cami with a tan cardigan and a pair of calvin klein joggers.

i texted lexi that i wouldn't be coming home so she didn't worry about me and headed into the guest room with kat. we didn't want to be annoying to sam or colby so we decided to stay in the guest room.

i hung out with kat most of the night rather than colby but i feel like kat and i had to connect with each other. which we definitely did.

this has been one hell of weekend

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 1.6K 14
y/n is a girl who lives in LA, one night she was invited to go on an exploration with Sam and Colby for their YT channel. She has a gift, a gift that...
376K 2.8K 200
Colby Brock x Reader instagram love story
187K 2K 76
no smut only fluff!!
31.5K 587 43
*language warning* #1 in #colbybrockfanfiction 12/14/18 1k Reads 2/13/19! Woo hoo!