Colateral Exchange

By YungAl19

Cover by: AutumnBlaze16 Everly Finley is a successful CEO that is missing one thing. A family of her own. Vin... More

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
Epilogue

(8)

7.2K 419 116
By YungAl19

(8)

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

<Everly's Point Of View>

"What the hell Terrance? All you have to give me is that you want me?" I shouted at him when the door clicked shut after Vincenio.

He ran his hand over his short cut, and sighed deeply.

"I want you and have for too long," he said once again.

I wanted to fucking scream. Give me something different. Give me a better reason as to why it was okay for you to punch the man I liked in the face, I wanted to scream at him.

"If you say that shit one mor--"

"What? So now that he's in the picture, my feelings don't matter?" he yelled in my face, pointing at his chest.

"No. Did my feelings matter to you when you were with Angela? You knew how I felt about you yet you did nothing but rub that gold digging hus--"

A crack sounded throughout the room the same exact time that my head flew to the left. A burning sensation spreaded throughout the area of my cheek.

On the verge of tears, I bit my bottom lip, and tapped my foot vigorously trying to calm down. Terrance knew what I was capable of. Despite the fact that he was man, I could still kick his ass and he knew that.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, a sob climbing to the surface. My face was still facing the left of the room, but I could hear the cry in his voice.

"You knew that she was a sensi--"

"Get the hell out of my office, and don't you come back ever," I seethed, clenching my fists tightly. My teeth dug into my bottom lip, finding it hard not to stoop down to his level and kill him.

"It was an accident," he mumbled, coming closer to me. I took one step back away from him.

"Get. The. Hell. Out. Of. My. Damn. Office!" I screamed at him, my patience thinning quickly.

"Are you seriously doing this right now Everly? All of this for an immigrant?" Terrance raised his voice, stepping into my bubble.

Wrong move.

My right fist connecting to his jaw, repeatedly, until two arms struggled to get me off of the asshole.

"It took me all these years to finally see your true colors Terrance. I'm glad I did." He was still cupping his face as blood poured from it. I didn't care. No one got to lay a hand on me, then talk more shit. I gave him a chance to leave, but he wanted to be bigheaded and not listen.

"That's what you get," I spat at him as those same two arms led me out of the office.

---

<Vincenio's Point View>

"My men," I boomed, catching the attention of the army of men.

"You will surround this woman's workplace," I ordered them. When I met Terrance, he seemed a bit...off. I knew that he was very good friends with my love, so she wouldn't be able to see the evil within him like I could. That's why we are two totally different beings. I knew from the moment he greeted me that he would be a problem, and I was proven right by his act today.

"Look for this man," I said, gesturing to the large powerpoint behind me that had Terrance's picture, and information.

"Send him message. The Sandrigo message," I told them referring to something that my family has done for years when we have a predator on our hands.

"You find him, and bring him to me. Alive. That is all, move along," I dismissed.

Soon after the crowd left, my father, Paolo, came clapping his hands slowly at my speech.

"I see my boy is taking up after his father," he said to me, while taking a seat in one of the chairs in the front row. It creaked as he sat. Paolo Sandrigo was the drug lord of a large trafficing buisness. Vincenio was expected to take over the buisness soon.

"We had a deal, I keep up with my part."

"We did son, but I don't see a ring on the woman's finger," his father pointed out while tapping his wedding band.

"I just met woman. I can't propose two weeks. Thats not enough time," I complained. That made no sense at all. No one was going to marry someone within the two weeks that they knew them. Also, I wanted to get to know her. I didn't want to marry some stuck up girl, which I knew Everly wasn't, but still.

"You have a month. I will not hesitate to give this business to your brother," his father told him, very aware of the tension him and his brother had.

I almost growled at the thought of my younger brother. He was always the better son. We always competed for everything, and Nico was much like my father who was very smart and fluent in english and many other languages unlike myself.

"I'll get her to marry me," I said determined to make Everly fall for me. I could feel something between us, and it's not just because she threatened me with my car insurance.

My father cackled at me, and stood up. "That's my boy. Now get a move on," he walked out of the warehouse after that.

---

Flowers in hand, and tie straightened, I gave the door two hard knocks. This had to be the first time that I was nervous about a date. I could only guess that it was because Everly was a classy woman.

"Coming," I heard her melodic voice chime, as I heard the click of heels hitting the floor. I could only imagine if she said that while I devoured her lucious body.

The door swung open, and I could feel my member twitch. Sure I've seen her in dresses and skirts, but those were for buisness and didn't accentuate her figure as they should.

She was wearing a white dress, that hugged her body perfectly. It had a low neckline that pushed her breasts up and out, forming a decent amount of clevage. She had an hourglass figure. Her hips were wide, most likely leading to the best ass Vincenio would ever have the pleasure to own. Her hair was straightened, I wouldn't have noticed how long it was until now, because it was usually in it's curly state. Her lips were coated with red lipstick that I wanted to smear, and her eyes were outlined in makeup.

"Hello?" she said sternly, probably a bit annoyed by my oogling.

I chuckled a bit, still nervous, but a bit at ease with her presence.  Remembering the flowers, I handed them to her. She smiled a little.  "These for you," I said as she sniffed them.

"They're beautiful, thank you. Just let me put these in a vase, and we can go. Would like to come in?"

I nodded, and grabbed her hand as she led me inside.

Her penthouse was very nice. The lighting was dim and sultry like, and a huge floor to ceiling, wall to wall window, showed off the view of the city.

Her living room was filled with red and black furniture, and her kitchen was of a black and red color scheme as well. I couldn't see what any of the other rooms looked like, but I hoped to become acquainted with her bedroom.

She walked in her black pumps to the kitchen, where she grabbed a vase from under the sink and filled it with water.

"So, where are we going?" she asked as I came behind her, and wrapped my arms around her waist, drawing her closer to me. My erection rubbed against her backside, elliciting a moan from her lips.

"Maybe dinner," I kissed her neck, "maybe you bedroom," I nibbled her ear lobe, "or maybe the shower. The list goes on bella."

I could feel her shiver within my arms, as she leaned back into me. "The bedroom and shower sound tempting," she whispered. "But," she turned within my arms, "I want to get to know you better. If we are planning to have a baby together, I want to know everything I can about its father. Which reminds me, I've got the contract. All you have to do is sign," she said, departing from my body, and headed down the hallway behind us.

I stood their dumbfounded. I didn't need a stupid contract anymore in order to give her what she wanted. At first I was hesitant because I felt that I was taking advantage of her, but now, I couldn't help but feel something more for her.

"Everly," I said, stopping her at the end of the hallway. It was the first time that I had said her name.

"What? Is there something on my dress?" she asked grabbing a piece of the clothing, and twisting her body so that she could look at it. I thought it was adorable.

Taking a few long strides towards her, I cupped her face. "No contract. I will give you what you want as long as you stick by my side," I told her. "Rip into sheds."

I could see that she was shocked by my words. "Why the sudden change in heart?" she asked, continuing her path to wherever she was going.

I grabbed her wrist, and spun her closer to me. She twirled into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and turned her head so that I could firmly plant my lips on hers.

She turned in my arms, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Take me to my room," she said within the kiss.

Thats it guys! Please comment and vote!

Also, check out the sneak peek of my story 'Love Is Blind'. I really want some feedback on it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7M 460K 52
Highest Ranking: # 15 in Romance on August, 5, 2018 Highest Ranking: #1 in CEO on December, 15,2018 Highest Ranking#1 in Interracial January,10,2020...
754K 25.7K 37
Bianca Mendoza is a 21 year old black girl who is independent, stubborn, and out of the party life she never dated and she's not planning to. Adria...
6.4M 200K 35
At age 25, Imani Forde doesn't quite know what to do when a house fire makes her lose everything that she has. She isn't sure how she will cope until...
730K 26.1K 92
Demetrius Andino Nikolaos is the notoriously cold CEO of Nikolaos Industries, unrivaled in the business world. Raised as the successor of his father'...