Wolf Allergic βœ” | Kim Namjoon...

By mociminji

Completed βœ” I- *sneeze* Fckin- *sneeze* Allergic- *sneeze* To Dogs- *scratch* - In which, Kim Namjoon, an alp... More

πŸ“ƒ: I
πŸ“ƒ: II
πŸ“ƒ: III
πŸ“ƒ: IV
πŸ“ƒ: V
πŸ“ƒ: VI
πŸ“ƒ: VII
πŸ“ƒ: VIII
πŸ“ƒ: IX
πŸ“ƒ: X
πŸ“ƒ: XI
πŸ“ƒ: XII
πŸ“ƒ: XIII
πŸ“ƒ: XIV
πŸ“ƒ: XV
πŸ“ƒ: XVI
πŸ“ƒ: XVII
πŸ“ƒ: XVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XIX
πŸ“ƒ: XX
πŸ“ƒ: XXI
πŸ“ƒ: XXII
πŸ“ƒ: XXIII
πŸ“ƒ: XXIV
πŸ“ƒ: XXV
πŸ“ƒ: XXVI
πŸ“ƒ: XXVII
πŸ“ƒ: XXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XXIX
πŸ“ƒ: XXX
πŸ“ƒ: XXXI
πŸ“ƒ: XXXII
πŸ“ƒ: XXXIII
πŸ“ƒ: XXXIV
πŸ“ƒ: XXXV
πŸ“ƒ: XXXVI
πŸ“ƒ: XXXVII
πŸ“ƒ: XXXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XXXIX
πŸ“ƒ: XL
πŸ“ƒ: XLI
πŸ“ƒ: XLII
πŸ“ƒ: XLIII
πŸ“ƒ: XLIV
πŸ“ƒ: XLV
πŸ“ƒ: XLVI
πŸ“ƒ: XLVII
πŸ“ƒ: XLVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XLIX
πŸ“ƒ: L
πŸ“ƒ: LI
πŸ“ƒ: LII
πŸ“ƒ: LIII
πŸ“ƒ: LIV
πŸ“ƒ: LV
πŸ“ƒ: LVI
πŸ“ƒ: LVII
πŸ“ƒ: LVIII
πŸ“ƒ: LIX
πŸ“ƒ: LX
πŸ“ƒ: LXI
πŸ“ƒ: LXII
πŸ“ƒ: LXIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXIV
πŸ“ƒ: LXV
πŸ“ƒ: LXVI
πŸ“ƒ: LXVII
πŸ“ƒ: LXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXIX
πŸ“ƒ: LXX
πŸ“ƒ: Once in A Blue Moon
πŸ“ƒ: LXXI
πŸ“ƒ: LXXII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXIV
πŸ“ƒ: Out of The Blue
πŸ“ƒ: LXXV
πŸ“ƒ: LXXVI
πŸ“ƒ: LXXVII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXIX
πŸ“ƒ: LXXX
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXI
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXIV
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXV
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXVI
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXVII
πŸ“ƒ: Supermoon
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXIX
πŸ“ƒ: XC
πŸ“ƒ: XCI
πŸ“ƒ: Oh My Gospel!
πŸ“ƒ: XCII
πŸ“ƒ: XCIII
πŸ“ƒ: XCIV
πŸ“ƒ: XCV
πŸ“ƒ: XCVI
πŸ“ƒ: XCVII
πŸ“ƒ: XCVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XCIX
πŸ“ƒ: C
πŸ“ƒ: CI
πŸ“ƒ: CII
πŸ“ƒ: CIII
πŸ“ƒ: CIV
πŸ“ƒ: CV
πŸ“ƒ: CVI
πŸ“ƒ: CVII
πŸ“ƒ: CVIII
πŸ“ƒ: CIX
πŸ“ƒ: Eclipse
πŸ“ƒ: CXI
πŸ“ƒ: CXII (Finale)
πŸ“ƒ: Crescent
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Aftermath
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Our First Date Pt.1
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Our First Date Pt.2
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Return to Daegu
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Namjoon's Bedtime Story
πŸ“ƒ: Half-Moon
πŸ“ƒ: Prequel, Alpha and Ashes
πŸ“ƒ Bonus Chapter: Tasty Snack
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Tongue Technology
πŸ“ƒ: Me After You
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: What were you hiding from me? Pt.1
πŸ“ƒ: No One Missed Seokjin?
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: What were you hiding from me? Pt.2
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Can I Have My Own Yeon Please?
2nd Anniversary + Giveaway

πŸ“ƒ: CX

6.6K 438 187
By mociminji

🖋

"Omo omo, I think this dress also looks good on you." Mrs. Park exclaimed as she stared at the girl with red dress in awe.

"But the previous black one also looks good." She placed her hand under her chin, tapping it lightly.

"What do you think, Jimin?" She asked his some who was busy playing with his phone while wearing a tux.

Jimin clicked his tongue and raised his head up. He stared at the girl with his disinterested face. Not because he didn't find his best friend attractive, but more like he already had enough of her mother playing Barbie using her. It was the twentieth times she had tried another dress for goodness' sake.

"I think the black one looks better." Jimin answered shortly.

"Ahh~ you're right. It looks more sexy on her, don't you think?" Mrs. Park winked playfully at her son but only to be replied with a loud groan from Jimin.

"Aunty, can I change back already?" Mrs. park nodded and let the girl went inside the changing room again.

-

"We'll buy the black one." Mrs. Park stated.

"And the red one too. Just Incase I changed my mind." She said at the employee while taking out her credit card.

"Now we got all the dresses and suits. Next is..."

"Can we just continue it tomorrow mom?! I'm tired!" Jimin whined vigorously at his mom. Stomping his feet loudly like a child, inside the store. The employees watching them in amusement.

"No, Jimin. We can't." Mrs. Park sighed, grabbing his shopping bags and threw it on her bodyguard hands, that was no other than Mr. Park, aka the driver, aka the butler.

The older man groaned profusely and took a heavy steps following his wife.

"Why not?! It's not like we're going to engage tomorrow anyway!" Jimin protested.

Y/N just sighed defeatedly on his side. This two childish adults, seriously... She rubbed her aching temple after listening to the mom and son bickering for almost four hours.

"Because you're going to be engaged tomorrow!" Mrs. Park blurted out. Making the other two widened their eyes.

"What?!" They both shouted in unison.

"Yes, we decided to fastened the engagement day. Why? Is there any problem with that?" Mrs. Park furrowed her eyebrows.

"But aunt-" Y/N was going to said something but Jimin interrupted her first.

"Of course it's a problem! The problem is you always make the decision on your own! With even considering our own opinion! You told us the engagement will be held next week and suddenly it become tomorrow? Seriously? Woah-" Jimin exclaimed loudly as he found his mom was unbelievably ridiculous.

"It's just an engagement! Whether you did it tomorrow or next week it's not like you guys going to get married this year. So calm down, Jimin!" His mom yelled.

"Me? Calm down, no mom, you calm down." Jimin pointed his index chubby index finger at his mom. His eyes already turning red.

"Jimin! Don't forget your honorific! She is your mom!" Mr. park shouted at his son.

"Oh my God. I can't believe this. I hate you both!" Jimin ran away.

"Jimin! Park Jimin!" Mr. park shouted, trying to chase his son.

"Let me chase him uncle!" Y/N pulled Mr. Park by his arm, stopping him from running.

Mr. park nodded his head slowly and let the girl chase his angry son wherever he went to. His eyes still trailing worriedly at the girl who ran toward the other side of the mall and vanished.

"Don't worry, Y/N will take care of our spoiled son." Mrs. Park blurted out.

Mr. park snapped his head toward his wife. His eyebrows knitted together. He stared at her in disbelieve.

"You're also a spoiled wife and mom." He whispered under his breath.

-

"Jimin!" Y/N called for her blond best friend, her hands were clutching on the white Samsung phone, dialing the younger's number.

She walked passed the hallway toward the parking lot and that's when she suddenly getting pulled roughly to the side.

She widened her eyes in shock and was so ready to kick this stranger ass off.

"Yah-" she turned her head facing the person that wasn't really a stranger at all.

"T-Taehyung?!" It was the familiar brunette boy who placed his index finger on his lips, telling her to lower her voice.

"W-what are you doing here?" She asked while pulled away from Taehyung's embrace.

The brunette was spacing out a while when her scent hit his nose before he quickly shook his head from whatever thought he was immersed too. Now he understood why Yoongi and Namjoon were so lovestruck with her. The scent that were emitted from inside her body wasn't something you could easily resist.

Even Taehyung almost fell for it, almost.

Taehyung slapped himself from his deep thoughts.

What the hell he was just thinking?! She is Namjoon's mate! Get a grip of yourself!

"Tae? Are you alright?" Y/N asked, trying to get his attention by poking his arm with her smaller finger.

"Y-Yeah, I'm alright." He answered still felt a bit intoxicated by her smell.

"But what are-" before she could ask anything further, she heard a familiar voice was calling for her.

"Y/N!" She turned her back, watched Jimin jogged at her way.

"Jimin!" She gasped.

Jimin ran and hugged her tightly.

"I'm so s-sorry. My mom ruined it all." He sniffed on her shoulder.

"H-Hey, it's alright. Your mom was right. It doesn't matter when, it bound to be happen anyway." She patted his back, making the chubby boy cried even louder.

"Ssssh- it's alright Jimin." She cooed.

Jimin pulled away, showing his tears stained cheeks and his puffy eyes.

"Now now, stop crying like a baby. " She wiped his left tears carefully. Jimin nodded his head slowly.

"Anyway, What are you doing here, Tae?" She turned her head facing Taehyung again, while the boy just stared at Jimin and nodded his head.

"Well, someone wanted to speak with you." Taehyung stated turning his gaze away from the girl and pulled Jimin by his wrist to his side.

"We'll leave you alone." Jimin followed Taehyung who had pulled him away.

"Hey- Wait!"  She tried to call the guys who already gone in a lightning sleek.

"Y/N..." it was the deep voice she had missed, calling for her names

Her body tensed, as she heard a step coming closer from her back.

The male stopped his track when he reached the girl and placed his rough hand over her shoulder. He turned her body toward him.

"N-Namjoon?"

-

Jimin and Taehyung had planned to make Y/N and Namjoon to met at the mall.

It was almost ruined because of his non sudden disappointing yet surprising announcement that they will held their engagement day by tomorrow, without any prior notice.

Jimin was so angry and he bursted our into tears. He ran away and almost forgotting his plan with Taehyung.

Thankfully, Taehyung was there to save the day.

And thanks to the two, now the two soulmates could meet each other face to face.

It's only one thing left to do, Namjoon to confess.

-

Namjoon had practiced very hard for today. What he needed to say, to explain, and most important one was to confess.

But as the girl stood in front of him with her confused expression, Namjoon grew silent.

He suddenly forgot whatever he wanted to say to her. He felt extremely nervous, not even muttering any word and just stared at the cold marbled floor.

Meanwhile, the girl felt very very overwhelmed when she finally got to see Namjoon again.

It was just a week but it felt like a year.

When Namjoon wasn't even replying to any of her messages, it had crushed her heart into pieces. She thought maybe Namjoon wasn't even interested with her.

She was going to forgot her feelings toward Namjoon and just accept the arranged marriage.

Mrs. Park voice kept ringing inside her head.

"Because you're going to be engaged tomorrow!"

Maybe she was crazy, maybe she was insane.

She didn't know where this courage came from but she decided to...

Her hand slowly reached for Namjoon's bigger palms. The boy cheeks could be seen clearly getting more red until it reached his ears.

She would be engaged tomorrow, so at least, at least she wanted to tell him just once. Whether or not Namjoon's going to answer it positively or negatively, it weren't really matter to her.

What's important for her right now is telling her true feelings. Because if it's not today, there's going no more tomorrow.

She stared inside Namjoon's dark orbs.

"I like you!" She yelled, shutting her eyes tight.

W-what??! Namjoon's dropped his jaw on the floor.

Did he heard her correct?

"P-pardon?" He asked, face completely confused.

The girl sighed and slowly opened her eyes, staring at Namjoon's once again.

"I don't need your answer. I just wanted to say, that I-I like you... a lot. I don't know how and I don't know when but I knew this feeling was different than just a mere crush." She stayed but only received silent from Namjoon, he was still too dazed to process everything. It was too much for him.

"Y-you don't have to accept my feelings though! Don't worry. I just wanted you to know... because I might not have another chance next times.... tomorrow, tomorrow.. Jimin and I will be engaged." Namjoon widened his eyes.

"A girl shall not confess first. But screw it!" She told him.

"I'm going to confess because this is my first time feeling like this. I just wanted you to know, I like you so much, Namjoon-Ah." She muttered one last time before letting go of Namjoon's hand and ran away.

Namjoon just watched in pure shock.

He wasn't dreaming...

He pulled his hands toward his best, feeling the loud pound of his heart.

When he realized that the girl already gone, the regret started to fill up his guts.

"Damnit!" He cursed under his breath.

He chased for the girl.

"Y/N!!" He shouted when he saw her again and rushed toward her.

He deadly stopped on his track when a certain woman showed beside her, it was Jimin's mom.

Namjoon's chest moved up and down frantically watching the girl went outside the mall along with Jimin's parents.

He mentally slapped himself.

"You're so fucking dumb, Kim Namjoon." He panted out.

So fucking dumb.

🖋

2 more chapters to go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 11.3K 18
"You said you needed shelter because of your heat but that's not why you're here" "I wasn't lying. My heat is close" "Really? I can't smell anything...
45.2K 1.4K 20
An alpha werewolf who is enjoying his single life by partying and doesn't give a f**k because he get what he wants the easy way and fast. All that ma...
1.7K 168 13
Just alpha taehyung going through an existential crisis after being separated from his mate omega jimin and his pup for a week. Jungkook sneezed for...
133K 3.4K 29
[COMPLETED] ❝Oh come on, don't act like we didn't fuck last time.❞ -park.jimin ✨✨ Wherein you met the guy again whom your bestfriend sets you up for...