Love... What Bullshit!!!

Navya_Mishra द्वारा

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... अधिक

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
😡😡😡
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 31

10.5K 935 190
Navya_Mishra द्वारा

The day at work passed on exceptionally busy for Nandini. Though the deadline was after three days but she wanted to finish it off right them anyhow, it was around 5:45 in the evening, i.e., 15 mins before the working hours finish.

She checked through the entire thing and then frowned,
Nandini: Not working guys.... We hv to finish this off today itself!

"Ma'am this is hardly gonna take around 2 hours, we can finish it tmrw mrng as soon as we come."
A guy said slowly, trying to gauge her expressions.

"Well, if its really just the matter of two hours then I don't see any problem in finishing it off today itself!"
Nandini said smiling at him as she sighed.

Nandini: Come on guys.... Lets just take a break of fifteen minutes, then I don't want u all making this boring. We'll all take up the conference room and lets finish this off together.

All of them nodded at her clearly not liking the idea at all but still they had to agree. Nandini left her cabin, taking all her stuff to the conference room with a new determination.

Exactly 15 minutes later, all the others the office left when Nandini heard a knock on the conference room door.

"Come in!"
Nandini called out and the door opened as her team of five, four guys and one girl, entered the room only to hv their jaws drop.

Nandini: What? Come on in guys.... I said na we won't make it boring!

All of them gave her broad smiles as they got in shutting the door behind them. There on the center of the big table were all sorts of food and drinks waiting for them. From juices, to coffee, to beer and delicious food, while the rest of the table was empty for them to work. Nandini picked up a remote as she turned on some new amazing music making them smile broader. She kept the volume average for them to work as well.

Nandini: Ohk guys, now consider this as some casual get together were we hv to finish off work as well..... Just chill, relax and keep on going.

"Sure Ma'am!!" came a smiling reply to her.

Nandini: Call me Nandini.... As I said, this is gonna be casual!

With this they started work and as Nandini had expected it was going quite well, actually faster than their usual. About an hour passed away with all of them working well. All five of them sitting and staring straight into their laptops and sheets preparing the design while Nandini decided to stick to the manual designing, sitting at the end of the table with sheets spread in front of her.

She was sitting their concentrating hard on her work, a pencil stuck between her lips as she took angles on the plans noting down some stuff when her phone rang. Nandini ignored it ringing for a while as it silenced only to start ringing again.

"Nandini, ur phone!" said Diya, the girl on the team.

"Yeah... Just plz check who is it na!" nandini muttered absentmindedly as she frowned at some angles on the previous designs.

Diya picked up the the phone and saw Manik's smiling face flashing on the screen making her get back to her professional mood.
Diya: Ma'am its Manik Sir!

Nandini still engrossed in her work didn't realise this change as she said,
Nandini: Pick it up and keep it on speaker plz Diya!

Diya along with the other four alerted as they looked at Nandini, who didn't pay heed to any of it when Diya kept the phone on the table near Nandini and received the call.

Manik: I m on my way Nandini, get ready in five!
Manik said directly without even waiting for her reply when Nandini suddenly asked confused,

Nandini: On ur way? To where....
She said holding the pencil in between her teeth.

Manik: To ur place! And why r u listening to this rubbish music, that's clearly not ur taste.
Manik said teasing her when she suddenly realised what he said and dropped the pencil.

Nandini: Manik, I m still at office.. Don't go home!
Nandini said picking up the phone as she turned the speaker off eyeing het team who had their heads onto their laptops but concentration all on her.

Manik: Office?

Nandini: Yeah... Finishing off the designs, I m so sorry I seriously forgot about our dinner.
Nandini said biting her lip when she heard a sigh from Manik before the call was disconnected.

Nandini: Hello.. Manik... Manik!
She said and frowned on seeing it disconnected. She kept her phone back on the table and sighed. Moving over, she picked up a bottle of beer for herself and then sat back to work.

None of her team members said anything at it as the concentration shifted back to work.

15 minutes later, Nandini was busy discussing her design aspects with two of the guys, her gaze shifting between her design and their laptops when the door barged open.

Manik: Nandini, U hv to hear this track, its turned out so amazing but I-

Manik entered while saying, looking damper in his casual T-shirt, black jacket and rugged jeans. Only to be stopped when he noticed everyone else around. His gaze moved on to the entire room and the contents, all the others standing still waiting for him to say something until he finally turned her gaze settling back over Nandini with an amused expression, while Nandini kept her glare on him.

Manik: Well now that's a first.... This time u got others also to work along with u!

Nandini rolled her eyes at him and then looked at the stiff faces around her.
Nandini: Ohk guys relax... Take ur seats and get back to work, don't think of Him as ur boss...

All the others looked at her still unsure while Nandini sat straight with Manik walking towards her. He took a seat next to her as she said,
Nandini: Why r u here Manik?

Manik: Well, since u ditched me for dinner. I didn't really had anything to do.

Nandini: Stop taunting me... I forget in all the work!
Nandini said pushing her hair aside as she turned back to her sheets. Looking at the other working as well, though now they seemed quite alerted unlike earlier.

Manik: U know u can do it later right?

Nandini: No... We hv to finish this today itself! And moreover we r almost there.
She replied without looking up at him as she took a sip from her beer. She settled it back aside when Manik picked it up and took a sip himself.

Nandini: Manik, that was Mine!
Nandini said making an irritated face when he shrugged.

The others looked at them through the corner of their eyes, hiding their smiles badly to save their jobs when Nandini looked at Manik again,
Nandini: If u r here to irritate me and disturb us then I'll hv to throw u out of ur own office... And I m serious about this!!

Manik smirked at her words and got up.
Manik: Fine.... But don't complain if u don't get any dinner tonight. I already called Rishab that u would be home quite late and no one should wait for u!

Nandini glared at him but didn't say anything in front of the others making Manik's smirk broader.

Nandini: Bye Manik...

Manik smiled at her and turned around to leave only to stop again as he said sternly.
Manik: And yes, U r not allowed to get Alcohol in here Ms. Kapoor! I'll have to look into this matter later with u...

Nandini groaned at his words as she got up from her seat and turned towards him.
Nandini: Do whatever u can Mr. Malhotra coz I didn't go and get these myself.... All I did was to Steal all this from Ur Cabin! And well, some from Cabir's.

A small smile came over to Manik's face while the others broadened their eyes at the information. While Nandini choose to ignore it as a genuine smile came over her face as she said,
Nandini: Now get out and wait for an hour if u can... We need to finish this off plz!

Manik: Don't take long...
Manik winked at her moving out of the room with a nod towards the others.
----------------------------

Nandini: Good job guys... Thank u so much for cooperating today! Be on time for work tmrw mrng, as u all hv an off day after tmrw from my side.

All of them smiled broadly at her words thanking her while Nandini just nodded in tiredness. She wrapped off her stuff, rolling over the sheets as she left the room walking off to her cabin. She looked at the time and sighed, it was 9:15 when they finally finished as she was damn tired.

She dropped the designs in her cabin, locking it up when she saw Manik's cabin open with the lights turned on. She walked in only to smile, seeing him sleeping on the couch. She walked closer and sat on her knees by his side caressing his hair,
Nandini: Manik.... Manik!

Manik opened up his eyes at her words as she smiled. Passing on her another smile he noticed her tired face and looked at the time.
Manik: I told u not to work so much na! U were already tired from all the journey yesterday.

Nandini: And I told u not to wait much....
Nandini said ignoring his words as Manik got up.

Manik: Come... Its no time to argue.
Nandini nodded at him as they walked out getting into the elevator. Once inside Nandini rested back on the cold wall, her dark grey jacket feeling uncomfortable.

She shrugged off her jacket, stretching her arms when Manik took off his and passed it over to her.
Manik: Wear this... Its quite cold outside!

Nandini looked at his jacket before putting in on, liking the feel of the oversized jacket warm with his scent.

They reached into the parking when she picked up her bag and moved out of the lift. Manik wrapped his arm around her shoulder, walking along as he said,
Manik: Leave ur car... I'll take u!

Nandini did nothing but simply nod at him resting her head on his shoulder as they walked towards his car. When Nandini saw other from her team there getting inside the two cars. Their eyes slightly broadening at their position and Manik's jacket on her but she was too tired to care.

"Good night Ma'am... Good night sir" came a voice from their side while Manik nodded at them and nandini replied,

Nandini: Night guys...
Manik opened up the door for her as she sat in and soon they were out of the office.

Manik: I m taking u home directly... U need rest. We'll pick up some take away on the way.

Manik said to her making her nod with a smile. Half an hour later, they entered her place and walked straight to her room. The two of them sat together for dinner after Nandini freshened up when Nandini asked,

Nandini: U wanted to talk about something?

Manik nodded at her continuing with his food as he said with a straight face.
Manik: Ohh yes... There are some shares of the company that were on Di's name which Dad transfered to that jerk, after her death. I m withdrawing them all, but I don't knw what to tell Dad when he finds out.

Nandini: Is it necessary?
She asked in a straight voice making his jaw harden as he looked up.

Manik: Yes... I don't want to hv any connection with that guy whatsoever! Its enough that I m not doing anything against him.

Nandini sighed at his words nodding and then thought about what he said,
Nandini: Can't u just do it without letting ur parents know, coz they will ask a lot of questions they they do find it out.

Manik: I don't know... But I don't think that bastard is gonna stay quite if I do so, he will try to sweet talk dad into this.

Nandini: What do u hv in mind then?

Manik: Shares rules!! For the time being I m gonna cease all the profit amount that he receives from it. The amount will be directly be donated to the orphans. And then after a few years when dad finally retires I'll take the shares off his name. I don't want to let one penny to him now.

Nandini: That's an amazing idea.... All u hv to do is to talk to him for keeping his mouth shut for his own good. Maybe threaten?

Manik: Yeah... I know! The process is gonna take around a month, I'll go talk to him after that.

Nandini: I will come with u... Neither do I trust Him, nor do I trust ur Anger when it comes to him.
Nandini said finishing off eating.

Manik: U don't have to!

Nandini: I know... But I want to! And u can't stop me.
Nandini said shaking her head at him, finally making Manik nod.
------------------------------------------

Mr. K: And who the hell do u think U ARE that I would behave well with u! U r Nothing.... U heard that NOTHING!!!

Nandini: I don't even want to be anything for u.... I m well enough for myself! I m just too sick of ppl like u.

Mrs. K: Watch ur mouth when u speak Nandini....
Her mother shouted at her as she walked in front of her.

Nandini: Why don't u teach that to this husband of urs? Ohh yes sorry, I forgot even u r the same...

Rishab: Mom-Dad relax.... Cut it plz!
Rishab tried to say but was ignored as Mr. K said to Nandini.

Mr. K: I don't even get the point of Why did we hv to keep u.... U r nothing but a Fucking Piece of Shit! It would hv been much better if we had Thrown u away somewhere... At least we would hv been better off without u!!

Rishab: DAD...

Nandini: Yeah... We very well know why u two kept me!! Don't we??
Nandini said raising her eye brow at them.

Mrs. K: How dare u say that-
Mrs. K took steps towards Nandini when Rishab got in between.

Rishab: Mom... Enough!! Back off... Not a step forward now.... Di, just leave it here now plz....

Nandini: As if I wanted to stay here in the first place... I try to stay away from ur eye sight, if u hv so much problem from me why do u even bother about me!

Mr. K: Well I would personally wish u to die but since that not the case I hv to worry about that Kapoor behind ur name...

Multiple gasps were heard around the room, from Rishab, from the servants and even from Mrs. kapoor this time. While Nandini just stood there still. No expression visible over her face at all.

Nandini: I promise u to solve this problem of urs very soon Mr. Kapoor!
Nandini said back in a very calm tone before she picked up her stuff from the table and ran out of the house.

Rishab: Di... Wait!! Di listen to me....
Rishab shouted behind her but Nandini simply threw her stuff into the car as she got in and the next moment the car zoomed out of the Mansion.

A loud bang, followed by a huge explosion was heard making everything shake. Fire and smoke all around them in the way which couldn't be explained, Until it all sorted out in thin air clearing off the view.

And there in the front, lay two stretchers covered with white sheets over the dead bodies of the accident victims.

Fast wind blew around Manik, dramatically. Silence, making it uncomfortable to breath. When one of the sheet blew, opening up the face making it visible for him, as he saw his Di lying lifeless on the ground. Not even a single scratch on her face, but still pale and lifeless.

No expression came out of him, he knew it was the truth, she was gone and he had accepted it long back. The wind blew faster taking away the other sheet this time.... And this was when he finally lost his strength falling onto his knees.

"NANDINI !!!!!!"
Manik shouted sitting up straight. Sweating badly he looked around himself to find the darkness if his room. His bed messed up by the sheets which he probably disturbed in his dream. Keeping a hand on his thumping heart, he tried to calm his breath.

Manik: It was just a nightmare.... Just a nightmare!
He repeated to himself calming his breath. Turning towards the sheet table he saw the digital clock saying 3:50 in the morning.

Getting up from his bed he racked his hands through his hair,
"I promise u to solve this problem of urs very soon Mr. Kapoor!"
Her voice shouted loud and clear in his mind.

Shaking his head to clear off his thoughts he moved into the bathroom. Standing under the hot water shower, he moved his hands through his hair, washing off all his sweat, trying to forget his nightmare.

Resting his back on the cold glass wall on the shower chamber he let the water flow through him calming him down as he closed his eyes. The image of her lifeless body on the stretcher, her beautiful face covered with blood all over instead of her usual smile.
Immediately opening his eyes again, he turned the shower off trying his best to remove that image from his head.

Soon he was out, changing into a comfortable tracks and vest. It was just 5 in the morning and sleep seemed far far away from him as he got up and moved out into the balcony, looking up at the dark sky void of any stars.

He couldn't understand what his dream actually meant. All he knew was it shook him like hell.

He knew he had grown too damn close to Nandini and even the thought of anything happening to her scared him. He tried his best not to think about his dream, but couldn't just stop when he walked in towards the gym room in his house and started the treadmill.

Another thing that was disturbing him was that Nandini hadn't talked to him about it. It had been almost 2 weeks now and still nothing came from her. And its not like they hv not had tym, they were together always in Banglore and even before that. And now after this daunting dream, he knew he had to talk to her. He couldn't afford even a scratch on her, not one and for a fact, he knew he didn't trust either of her parents even one percent.

"Manik!!!! Son..."
Manik heard someone calling him and looked aside to see Harsh standing there. He turned the speed down from the machine and looked at him,

Manik: Hey Dad... Morning!

Harsh: Is everything alright... I hv been calling u from so long, where were u lost!
Harsh asked with concern as Manik picked up a towel, wiping off his sweat.

Manik: Of course Dad I m fine... Just thinking something!

Harsh looked at him with concern and then at the machine.
Harsh: Well I knw its not just something.... U hv been running for 3 hours continuous. U know u can talk to me about anything and everything right?

Manik himself looked at his machine, shocked to see three hours had passed away but still gave him a small smile as he nodded,
Manik: Obviously Dad... I will if I hv to Okay? Its all fine... Its late, I must get ready for work.

Saying so he excused himself from there and walked away to avoid further questions from him.

He dropped a small msg to Nandini about picking her up for work and soon got ready.
------------------------------

The entire day at work passed normally, they had been busy with meeting and stuff. Manik hadn't said anything to Nandini at all, just casual greeting when he picked her up and then one two words here and there related to work. But Nandini was too much into her work to notice his sudden change.

As the day finished, they went off to their own places. Nandini reached home to know Mr. and Mrs. K had gone out for a week on something related to work but she couldn't be more happy to hv the place to herself. She thought to spend some time with Rishab but he too called her and informed that he would be out late as he was going for some party.

She thought about calling Manik, but then decided against it and walked on to her room. It was around 8 in the evening when her phone rang and Manik's face flashed on the screen.

Nandini: Hello!!

Manik: Get ready, I m coming! I was getting bored at home...
Manik said directly making her smile.

Nandini: Come along... But lets stay in today! Its quite cold outside and moreover, no one's at home so it will be comfortable.

Manik: Great, I m on my way!
Manik said before disconnecting the call. Nandini smiled at it and continued reading. Exactly 10 minutes later, she heard a knock on the door as Manik walked in.

He looked at her, sitting on the middle of the bed snuggling into the blanket with a novel in her hand.

Manik: I seem quite comfy in there....

Nandini smiled at him keeping the novel aside.
Nandini: Its too cold for my liking.... That's why I called u here, I m in no mood to get up!

Manik chuckled at her and walked closer when she lifted off the blanket, asking him to join her. He removed his shoes and jacket before getting inside.

Manik: So what should we do?

Nandini: U tell me... Wanna watch some movie?

Manik: Yeah... Great!
Manik said smiling at her, but it didn't reach his eyes at all while she got up. Soon they were both back under the blanket with the movie on. Nandini had her gaze fixed onto the screen while Manik seemed to be trying hard to get her into the topic about which he was here.

Around 15 minutes later, he sighed not finding any way and took up the remote pausing the movie.

Nandini: What happened?

Manik: Look I m sorry I lied... I m not here just coz I wanted to hang out, we need to talk!
Manik said keeping the remote aside while Nandini looked at him confused.

Nandini: Yeah sure.. Say na! What happened?

Manik looked up at her, her face showing at most concern at concentration towards him though it kinda agitated him further as he asked,

Manik: Nandini, why do u think i told u about Mansi Di?? Something that I hv never ever told anyone.

Nandini seemed taken aback by his sudden words as she asked,
Nandini: What happened Manik?

Manik: U tell me what happened Nandini.... U call me ur best friend, u say that u trust me so much then why didn't u tell me anything when u had that argument with ur parents. Why didn't u even mention it in front of me for once?

Nandini immediately turned silent at his words as she asked in a clipped tone,
Nandini: What argument?

Manik: Well according to me, the one that happened two weeks back. But then I don't know if there is some other that happened, coz u clearly don't seem to tell me anything!
Manik snapped at her this time.

Nandini turned her face away from him as she got up from the bed and moved away.
Nandini: There is nothing to tell Manik. U know the situation between me and them, what else do u expect me to be telling u!

Manik groaned at her words and took a deep breath calming himself down. He got up from the bed and walked towards her as he held her hand turning her to face him.

Manik: Nandini, I m sorry!
He said softly but Nandini kept her head down refusing to look at him.

Manik: Nandini plz, look at me! Talk to me... What is going on!

Nandini looked up at him as tears filled up her eyes,
Nandini: What should I say Manik? What can I say when i myself have no idea what is happening in my life. I try to keep on running away from reality coz I don't even know if there is anything that I can do to change this. They can't accept me in their life, they can't let me be away from them, they aren't even letting me be on whatever I do. What am I supposed to do now?
Even after all this, I can't stop myself but hope that maybe, maybe if I do something, they could accept me. My own mother could treat me as her daughter.

Tears started flowing out of her eyes at the thought while Manik did nothing but pull her closer taking her into a hug. Nandini cried harder once he hugged her, pouring her heart out which she had kept in all these days. Manik kept on caressing her hair, trying to stop her when he heard her whisper,

Nandini: They had rather been Happy if I too had been Dead that day with my father...

Manik hugged her tighter at her words as the image of her dead in his dream came onto his mind again. He didn't realise when a tear rolled out of his eye too.

Manik: Stop crying Nandini.... They don't deserve it! Don't waste ur precious tears on the people who don't even deserve it at all.

Nandini: She is my mother Manik... What did I do that she doesn't love me? What is my fault in all this?
Nandini cried further into his chest. His T-shirt getting fully wet by her tears, but he didn't seem to mind as he held her close.

Manik: None of it is ur fault... U r no way wrong here Nandini, no way!

Nandini: Then what should I do Manik? What can I do to change this? I can't live here fighting with them over anything and everything always. I can't handle this violence all around.. What should I do?
Nandini cried not accepting an answer from him but still couldn't stop himself. Manik broke the hug wiping off her tears as he walked her back towards the bed.

He sat there next to her, as he passed on a glass of her water towards her. Nandini calmed herself down drinking water and sighed when she heard him say,

"Marry Me Nandini!!!"

Her had whipped towards her instantly as her eyes broadened at his words.
Nandini: What?

Manik: Yes, Marry me Nandini Moorthy!
----------------------------

Shock, Shock, Shock....
Nandini shocked, Manik Rocked😅😅

What do u think about this update guys?

Love,😘
Navya

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Missed✅ Vabna Mohan द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

200K 17.3K 16
A Happy Couple A Happy Marriage But life goes brutal Really? Is it life or....?
96.5K 5.1K 17
What happens when two persons so much in love got separated bcoz of one dreadful incident happened in their beautiful life.... Will they ever met aga...
1.1M 108K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...
286K 17.4K 111
It is a Love story.. how the love track is going to manan in their life... how they are facing handling their problem together... how they are sharin...