Broken Faith {Completed}

By PokemonIsLife319

After being neglected by Rias Gremory, Y/n was enraged and vows to himself that no matter what happens, he wi... More

Chapter 1: Neglected
Chapter 3: Sword Training
Chapter 4: Magic Training
Chapter 5: Meeting with the Saiyans and new forms
Chapter 6: Secret Revealed
Chapter 7: Duel with the pervert
Chapter 8: The Rating game begins!
Chapter 9: Y/n vs. Riser's peerage
Chapter 10: Y/n vs. Riser's Peerage, Part 2
Chapter 11: Executing the plan and the Torture begins
Chapter 12: The torture is done?!
Chapter 13: Freedom
Chapter 14: Feelings
Chapter 15: The White Dragon Emperor debut
Chapter 16: The training begins!
Chapter 17: Rias's tantrum and Y/n gained a new power
Chapter 18: A stray priest arrives! Kiba's backstory revealed
Chapter 19: The Training continues!
Chapter 20: Death
Chapter 21: The battle
Chapter 22: Unleash the power of a Saiyan! Y/n vs. Vali
Chapter 23: A peaceful life and a talk with the Student Council President
Chapter 24: A burning Death
Chapter 25: Forgiveness and Love
Chapter 26: Duel between the Emperors and Issei's new form
Chapter 27: My Savior
Chapter 28: Vali
Chapter 29: New Forms Of Issei, Y/n And Vali
Chapter 30: The Demise Of The Summoner
Chapter 31: Y/n's New Form
Chapter 32: To whom you are really in love?
Chapter 33: Rebecca The Angel
Chapter 34 (Finale): Confession

Chapter 2: Training at Heaven

24.2K 230 111
By PokemonIsLife319

The next day

Setting: At Y/n's house

After doing some physical and mental training, you then said,

Y/n - Ahhh. That was refreshing. You said as you are drinking water.

After you drank your bottled water, you then suddenly remembered the moments you have with Issei. The happy ones. The ones you treasured. After shaking your head, you then said,

Y/n - Damn. Why did I remember that? Nah. Just forget that. It wasn't important to me now anyways. Issei is now my worst enemy. You said as you finishes drinking water.

Y/n - Alright, time to go to heaven.

You then placed your two fingers on your forehead and you teleported to heaven.

When you arrived, your are now in heaven's gate. Once the gate opened, you can now see many angels doing whatever they are doing. Until someone halted you from going inside.

Random Angel - Who are you?

Y/n - Me? I'm Y/n L/n.

Random Angel - What are your business here?

Y/n - I'm here to train with God.

Before the guardian angel spoke, Archangel Michael appeared in front of you and he said,

Archangel Michael - Ah. You must be Y/n L/n, am I correct?

Y/n - Yes.

Archangel Michael - Come in.

The Guardian angel let you pass and as you take a step inside the heaven and you feel somewhat, rejuvenated.

Y/n's mind - 'Wha-What is this feeling? It's so relaxing.'

Then Archangel Michael escorted you from heaven, he then pointed out the places and describe them. Once you and Michael arrived at God's place. You and Michael kneeled down on him and Michael said,

Archangel Michael - My lord, Y/n L/n has now arrived.

God then finishes his paperwork and turns around to see you.

God - Y/n L/n, welcome to heaven.

Y/n - Thanks God.

God - Now are you ready for your training?

Y/n - Yes I am.

God - Alright. Xenovia, Irina and Gabriel. I therefore call you this instant.

Soon a yellow magic circle from right side of God and it revealed Xenovia, who is the wielder of the Durandal, Irina who is the wielder of Excalibur mimic and Archangel Gabriel who is their healer.

Archangel Gabriel - My lord, why did you call us?

God - I call the three of you to train this young man. He said as he pointed you.

When the three girls looked at you, the three of them blushed as they saw you and began to daydream. It's like they saw a handsome and dazzling angel.

Archangel Michael - Uhhh..... Xenovia? Irina? Gabriel? Are you there? He said as he waves his hand in front of them.

Xenovia - Huh? Yeah, we're here. She said as she went back normal as well as the two.

God then cleared his throat and commanded the four angels to train you.

In the training room

The angel girls, including Archangel Michael and Gabriel escorted you to their training room.

Archangel Michael - Well, Y/n to begin our training. Me and everyone here will be your teacher. I will teach you how to improve your physical strength, your senses and your speed.

Y/n - Okay. So when do we begin?

Archangel Michael - Right now.

Archangel Michael then summoned a holy sword and he pointed it at you while you went to your fighting stance.

Y/n - Here I come!

You then charged to him at full speed, ready for a punch.

However, Archangel Michael only disappeared in front on you meaning his missed his attack.

Y/n - 'Damn. He's fast.'

Archangel Michael appeared behind him and chopped your neck as you went unconscious.

Archangel Michael - Looks like he has a long way to go.

Archangel Michael caught you and placed you on the ground gently and he unsummoned his holy sword.

When you regain consciousness, you opened your eyes and you see, Xenovia.

Y/n - May I know your name?

Xenovia - I am Xenovia, Xenovia Quarta.

Y/n - Before anything else, What happened? You said as you rise up and scratching the back of your head.

Xenovia - You went unconscious after the training with Archangel Michael.

Y/n - Ah. I see

You then saw Archangel Michael, meditating.

Archangel Michael then stopped meditating and he said,

Archangel Michael - So your awake. Now for your second training, I'll have Xenovia and Irina to teach you about swordmanship.

You then stood up and said,

Y/n - Okay.

Xenovia then stood up and faced you while holding Durandal.

Xenovia - Let's do our best, Y/n.

Y/n - Okay.

Xenovia then charged to you at full speed, ready to slash you with her sword.

You then barely dodged the slash as she accidentally ripped your shirt, revealing your 8-pack rock hard abs.

Xenovia blushed on the sight as she was immobilised.

Y/n - Hah. I got you now.

You then summon ki blade from your right hand and strike her only to be blocked by her sword.

Y/n - Impressive, Xenovia. You said as you removed your ripped shirt somewhere.

Xenovia (still blushing) - Thanks, Y/n. She said trying not be distracted from the sight you are emitting.

Archangel Michael - By the way, what is that on your hand, Y/n? He said as he pointed out a yellow blade on your right hand.

Y/n - Oh this? This is what we call a Ki Blade.

Irina - A Ki Blade? What is that?

Y/n -  A Ki Blade is a sword technique used by several fighters by forming ki into a piercing energy blade around their hand. He explained.

Gabriel - Ah I see.

Y/n then formed another ki blade from his left hand.

Y/n - As you can see, I can make two of them. Now let's continue Xenovia.

Xenovia - Right.

The training continues as the two fighters exchange blows from here and there.

After 25 minutes, Archangel Michael decided to stop the sword training.

Archangel Michael - Okay. That's enough for now. Let's continue this tommorow.

Y/n - Okay. Thanks, Michael.

Archangel Michael - Your welcome. And tommorow, Y/n your training partner will be Irina.

Y/n - Understood.

Archangel Michael - Also, the magic training will also begin tommorow with Gabriel. Now get some rest.

Y/n - By the way, do you have an extra shirt? Because I don't have any.

Archangel Michael then uses his magic to create a shirt.

(Your t-shirt)

Archangel Michael - Here take this. He said as he toss the t-shirt.

You then caught the shirt and you said,

Y/n - Thanks, Michael.

With that, Archangel Michael teleported away from the training room.

You then wear the t-shirt.

Irina - So, what will you do now, Y/n?

Y/n - Maybe I'll go back home in earth.

Gabriel - Wait, you can teleport from here to earth?

Y/n - Yeah. You see my friend in Universe 7 taught me how to use that technique and that technique is named Instant Transmission.

Gabriel - Instant Transmission?

Y/n - Yup. It's a useful technique where you can teleport anywhere and anytime you want in instant.

Xenovia - That sounds useful.

Irina - What is Universe 7?

Y/n - It is a universe where we Saiyans live. And I presume that your universe.... hmm....what should I call it?

Xenovia - How about Universe DXD? She suggested.

Y/n - Universe DXD... Sounds good then Universe DXD it is.

Y/n - Well then, I'll see you tomorrow guys and it's so nice to meet to all of you.

Irina - Yeah. Same here. Take care Y/n.

Y/n - Thanks, Irina. I will.

With that, you teleported back to earth and you proceed to your bathroom to take a nice, refreshing shower.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.6K 550 6
A past so terrific that this young Lucifuge had to go and make a deal with a creature that many view as a god to forget it. I do not own Highschool...
21.5K 414 38
Y/N had grown up like any other high schooler until one day a Fallen Angel came after his family and murdered them in cold blood. After Rias Gremory...
56.1K 669 20
When thinking of the most popular kids at Kuoh Academy, the name Y/N L/N hits the bottom of the list. When an attack leads to his reincarnation as a...
995K 13.2K 73
(y/n) was orphaned until he was 10 years old he was adopted by the hyoudou family and living a happy life. but something within him was about to awak...