xplr ; colby brock

By emmary88

Adelaide meets colby while filming an exploring video with her friends. More

abandoned mansion
characters
sunrise
nervous
abandoned water park
#cadeleaide
overnight amusement park
first date
cadelaide is real
trap house road trip
last day
josette and jack
meeting the family
the party
telling the fans
post halloween
meeting colbys familyyyy
family drama
new york
a rough week
welcome home baby
prank wars
pregnancy prank
hate
house hunting
insecure
christmas morning
moving day
cabo
over
tara and adelaide take new york
a month later
haunted cabin
period prank
handcuffed
the breakup
broken
hot tub
meetings
pregnant
the following week
youtubers in a box
hawaii surprise
week in the life
hawaii
new characters
maryland
home
cant get away
knocking on your heart
moving on
new characters
girlfriend
oh no... i think im catching feelings
colby
clubbing... country clubbing
more new characters
italy
heading home
baby
im sorry, bear
lunch date
we arent dating
secrets
angel
glamping
too good
exploring with adilex
gone but never forgotten
going home
who do you love
sus
the ring
new apartment
christmas
tour
tour 2
ready
the proposal
planning
more planning
say yes
jealous
crash
mathew
arrested
prep
Bachelorette
camping - round 2
camping 2.2
baby
the wedding
2 babies
telling our friends
secret
gender reveal
birth and baby shower
vi and gray
new mom
cant get enough
moving on
new beginnings
you
house tour + stanley
home
first christmas
first birthday + baby
later
meet the kids
meet the kids 2
italy
reality house 1
reality house 2
you
reality house 3
watching
reality house 4
violet
friend characters
tent
back to school
shoot
tattoo
lost
searching
caught
disney
school
halloween
audition
neighbors characters
neighbors
birthday

abandoned mansion 2

18.1K 231 204
By emmary88

adeline's point of view

"i think we can get in right here if addie can squeeze in the little window first and go open that big door." alaia said motioning towards the little window.

i made it into the mansion, looking around a little before letting the girls in. we all kind of walked around our separate ways, using our flash lights as there is little light flowing through the large windows now that its 8pm. everyone has a camera and is explaining everything they're seeing.

we only looked around for about 5 minutes on the first floor before deciding to go back out to the car to get our bags for the night. i had packed a bag filled with food and stuff for us to do. for the past hour, we've just been having a little photo shoot on the first floor. we took some awesome photos of the building and some of us goofing off. the building was absolutely stunning, one of my favorite places we've been to in California.

We continued just to talk and mess around in the main room, waiting to finish exploring or play the Ouija board till it was completely dark. Lexi was telling us more information about the mansion we were in.

"shhhh shhhh do you hear that" madeline whispered.

"hear what" lexi replied back to her.

"it sounds like people talking, just listen"

we listened for a couple more seconds and then heard a voice outside the mansion. don't panic adeline, it's just other people. nothing to get worried about. just people trying to live their lives and have fun, just like you.

madeline grabbed my hand, knowing i was nervous. we all just sat there, intently listening to the voices outside. soon enough, we couldn't hear them anymore, however, none of us talked. then footsteps stopped in the entrance of the main room.

lexi made herself known as she jumped up and whisper screamed "Colby Brock!!"

ah, yes the one and only colby brock. alexis is absolutely obsessed with clam and colby or whatever they're called. she had showed me some of their videos before, both of us always agreeing that colby was the hotter of the duo.

"hi!" he smiled back at her excited form. i was kinda relieved that it was somebody else exploring, and not a crazy person. i have to admit, colby is extremely attractive. his beautiful blue eyes matched mine as i stared into them. his hands are so attractive. his black chipped nail polish and thick rings turned me on. he's a beautiful person in general. he was wearing a black playboy shirt and black jeans.

"i thought you guys were murders" colby said laughing.

"right back at ya" i said smiling. his eyes locked with mine for a second before i looked over to madeline again.

he conversed with lexi and alaia for a couple minutes before 3 other guys walked into the room. colby called them over to us and introduced everyone.

sam. ah so that's his name. sam is also really attractive but there's something about colby that just gravitates me towards him. the other guys are elton and corey.

alexis was clearly the conversation starter as she had a slight obsession with their channel. lexi continues to talk to colby and corey while sam and elton started talking to madeline and alaia. great. seconds later, i was observing colby again. he looked zoned out while lexi was going on and on to him. that is until he looked it my direction, and then he started walking towards me.

he sat down on the blanket in front of me
"i'm colby" he said smiling with the most gorgeous smile ever.

"adeline" i smiled back.

"are you from around here?" he asked me.

"well i grew up in between new york and maryland but i moved here almost a year ago for school." i replied back

"ah so what are you going to school for?"

"music major. very basic." i replied back shortly with a small smile.

"what can you play?" he asked me with a grin.

"ummm guitar is my main instrument but i can play the piano, the ukulele and the violin. i can do most woodwind instruments as well but they're not nearly as fun." colby was intently listening to every word that rolled off my tongue. he nodded once he noticed that i was done talking.

"do you sing?" he asked

" i do but i personally don't think i'm very good." i said smiling at his interest in what i was saying. i was lying, i was a great singer but i didn't want to seem full of myself.

"let me hear" he said grinning at me again.

"colbyyyyy you can't put me on the spot" i replied laughing along with him.

"here" i said handing him my phone after i pulled up a video of me singing "shallow" by lady gaga while playing piano. he listened to the short 25 second video, smiling the whole time.

"you're amazing" he grinned at me. i smiled and blushed.

"thank you" i replied back to his compliment.

"tell me about you." i said, turning the conversation to colby.

"well i'm 19, almost 20, i'm single, i live with my best friends right out of LA, i grew up in kansas and i make exploring videos with sam." we continued talking for about ten minutes before we both realized that the rest of our friends had went to a different part of the building.

colby and i had gotten up off the floor and started walking up the stairs of the mansion, making conversation about how beautiful the building was. we explored the entire second floor, both of us vlogging for our channels. we were in what looked to be the master bedroom when we heard a loud noise come from upstairs. i jumped back towards where colby was because i was frightened. i've always been scared of loud noises and yelling, even if it's not directed at me.

colby immediately ran over to me to make sure i was okay. i had an uneasy feeling about this place. you're fine adeline, it's just an old building, it's falling apart, something probably just fell. everyone else was on the second floor because you could hear that everyone had screamed from other rooms on the second floor.

two hours later, 1am

after everyone heard the bang from upstairs, they decided to head back down the the main room. about an hour ago, colby's friends, jake and aaron, joined us at the abandoned mansion for the ouija board video.

the girls and i had decided to change into pajamas. (picture of adeline's pajamas at the top) my pajamas seemed super extra just to go to the abandoned mansion but that's just my personality

colby and i have been hanging out practically the whole time. i think i like him. Adelaide, you just met him, you don't have feelings for him, you barely know him. but he's so attractive and sweet and he seems like he really cares.

"okay, we should send 2 people to go get us food cause i'm starving." corey said.

"i can take my car..." i offered. colby immediately offered to go with me.

"okay everyone, text me your orders for in-n-out." i told them as i repeated my number so the boys could text me.

"can we take the roof off?" colby asked me, referring to my jeep.

"yeah, can you help me?" i asked back. colby and i got the top off and we both hopped into my jeep, starting the journey to in- n-out. i started getting venmo requests from everyone for their food.

colby's point of view

adelaide rose. even her name is beautiful. everything she does just has my heart racing. she's the most kind and adorable girl i've ever met. her voice sounds like angels when she sings. her laugh could light up an entire room. she's so genuine and cares about everybody. she's a living, breathing angel. i think i'm catching feelings.

we had just gotten to in-n-out and we were walking in. how lucky am i, even just being in the same room as her. i noticed the way that everyone watched her, intently. every guy in the restaurant was watching her, glaring at me. all the girls watched her in jealousy of how beautiful adelaide is. she was wearing satin pajamas that accented her olive skin tone. she had no makeup on but was more stunning than anyone i had ever seen before.

oh adelaide rose, look what you've done to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.3K 1.4K 31
Sam and Colby have been the best of friends for years. Will a simple video for their duo channel change it all?
113K 1.8K 36
In which a quiet girl meets a paranormal investigator.
71.3K 362 144
If you've read Social Life here's another part for it!! Which you WILL want to read Social life before coming to this story :) :) :)