He who rescued me ( Jelsa )

By melantha123

When I was little I met a boy who was 15 years older than me. He was new in Arendelle since he just moved the... More

He who rescued me ( Jelsa )
1 Skating at Night
2 The Guilt
3 Two Lonely Souls
4 Go Away
5 The Ice Castle
6 Broken Chandelier
7 The Prisoner
8 Ground Blizzard
9 Jack Frost
10 Searching After the Lost Memory
11 Visiting Burgess
12 Dream Time
13 I Married Who?
14 The Spirit of Winter
15 Who Could Fix a Broken Heart?
16 Months That Go By
17 Cold Body
18 Royal Engagement
19 Late Winter
20 My Moon, My Star
21 The Dark Cloud
22 The Man at the Maple Tree
23 Lost Love
24 He Was the One
25 Let Me Out
26 Christmas Ball
27 The Unveiling
28 Brother and Sister
29 Nipping at Your Nose
30 Moon Trance
31 Is There a Cure?
32 Children's Rhyme
33 Words from Heart
34 Heat and Frost
35 The Choice
36 Be My Forever
37 My Darkest Moment
38 Winter's Heart
39 Snowball
41 Wind and Ice
42 Heirs of Arendelle
43 Loving Through Time
44 Father's Joy
Epilogue
Maiden of the Moon
Sequel has started

40 Twice the Love

6.2K 244 74
By melantha123

POV 3rd person

His heart was pounding like the sound of thunder before a lightning strike. This time he knew that he found it, the secret base of the Nightmare King. Alerted by every crack he jumped in the air and turned around towards the sound. So far the route was clear and he lowered his staff.

He glanced around him, maybe he should have waited the other Guardians to get to the place before entering. However he was in a rush this time, he had been pulled to two directions a lot lately. On the other hand he loved being the Guardian of Fun and the one of the protectors of childhood. On the other hand he now had something much more personal to protect and cherish. He had a wife and would soon to be a father, maybe too soon on his mind. He was hurrying the fight with the Nightmare King every day, his mind was a bit distracted. His children could be born any moment now.

Jack sighed when he saw a mouse crawling on the stone floor of a cave. Last time when he encountered Pitch Elsa highly forbid him to go for a fight again. The battle was fierce and left Jack wounded with shredded clothes. This time it cannot happen, he had promised Elsa to be there for her as long as she lives.

Suddenly he heard the sound of hooves clapping the floor. He immediately lifted his staff in front of him and a swirl of ice crystals were circling around it. Taking one step back he spins around, gritting his teeth and scanning the area with his eyes. The walls are not the type that you would expect in a cave, instead of simple rock wall there were bricks like you would see on houses wall.

Jack gasped when shadows were circling around him. He took one step back again and his bare foot hit something. As he turned around he saw that it was a single step of a staircase and as he watched up he saw them leading somewhere.

The shadows were now horses, the most black you could imagine. They were almost sucking all the little light from the cave, making it even more darker. Their eyes were glowing red and their breath made fumes in the cold and damp air in the cave. There was more than ten approaching him.

Jack called the power of wind and aimed one of the horses, the ones from your worst nightmare. They get more power from your fears and insecure feelings. Jack knew that, he tried to gather his courage. With a blast he vaporized one of the nightmare horses but after that came two more. Jack took a step back after each hit. He was feeling afraid, afraid of not seeing Elsa again.

WHOOSH.

Jack turned around in the middle of staircase and hold his aching side. The warm and sticky blood was dripping from between his fingers and he grunted. Now he could care less from the horses. He was looking eye to eye to his worst enemy. Pitch Black.

When Jack had heard the black nightmare arrow splitting the air he had made a quick movement to avoid the hit. He barely managed to dodge it and now it only scratched him. One inch more to the left and he knew that he would have ended up like Sandy years ago. Turning black and dark inside, vanishing from the world and perhaps not coming back.

Jack gritted his teeth, “PITCH!” He yelled in angry tone and jumped to air. He flew fast and a blue lightning strike left from his staff and towards Pitch. Pitch laughed in evil way when the lightning hit the wall behind of him and making an explosion. Jack stared in misbelieve, how he managed to dodge his hit?

“I am more powerful Jack, while you were away I have been sneaky.. slowly gathering strength with minor nightmares,” Pitch smiled and caused Jack to shiver. “Dear Jack, soon all you know will end.. for me and you it is just a blink of an eye even though it might take years,” Pitch chuckled while Jack was frowning his eyebrows and clenching his staff. He was ready for a new attack.

“Sleep well, Guardian!” Pitch yelled and Jack’s eyes widened from shock. He had forgotten Pitches nightmare horses. He turned around and stared the fear to its red eyes. The horse stood up to its back feet and lifted its hooves up. Jack tried to cover his head when the horse kicked him. His neck bended back as he got hit by the horse. Soon he felt and heard nothing. He just witnessed the emptiness.

“Jack,JACK!” A voice that seemed coming from far away was now calling Jack. He felt being shaken and slowly he opened his eyes. He saw his friends, the guardians around him. “W-what happened?” Jack rubbed his hurting head and looked at them. “We would like to know to, mate,” Bunnymund sighed and looked at Jack with a worried look.

The voice which called him was Toothiana, she was already tying up my wound on my side. “Thanks Tooth,” Jack smiled to Toothiana who smiled back and tightened the knot on the bandage. “Where is Pitch?” Jack asked suddenly and the Guardians looked at each other. “Got away,” Bunnymund sighed again. “We are sorry for not getting here faster,” Toothiana said with broken voice. Jack patted her back and told her that everything is fine.

Jack’s attention was now caught by Sandy who was showing some flashing images made by dream sand over his head. “Sorry buddy but I can’t keep up,” Jack chuckled and started to sit. He grunted while his wound ached. Sandy rolled his eyes and sighed before pulling North’s shirt.

“Oh yeah!” North yelled and caused Jack to startle. “You know Jack.. there are two more names coming to my Christmas present delivery list.. right now,” North smiled to Jack who raised his eyebrow and felt confused. Now North rolled his eyes, “Jack. Your children are being born as we speak.”

Jack stared at North in a shock. Now it is happening, he never thought that he might be a dad some day and now his children are soon to be here. Jack blasted up in the air while laughing. Then he floated down slowly and hugged every Guardian.

“You should perhaps hurry Jack?” Toothiana laughed nervously when Jack hugged her. “Oh! You’re right!” Jack gulped and yelled to wind to take him to Arendelle. His cheeks were burning up, the anxiety was killing him. Soon he would meet his children.

When Jack arrived to the castle everyone seemed to be in a hurry. A woman carrying a bowl filled with warm water run right through him. Jack gasped when it happened, he didn’t like it at all. Jack was spinning around the castle, avoiding rushing people and trying to make his way to the place where Elsa was. He didn’t know where she is so his heart was aching.

Right on the moment when Jack was about to lose hope of finding Elsa after feeling overwhelmed by this all someone grabbed his hand. “Jack!” Anna whispered and pulled him. “Finally! Elsa went into labor few hours back,” Anna smiled to Jack and she felt exhausted. Elsa had been asking after Jack for a long time and finally he was here.

Anna gasped when she saw the looks of Jack. “You need to change that hoodie!” Anna pointed at Jack’s hoodie which was torn and stained with dry blood. Jack nodded his approval and changed on the new hoodie which Anna gave to him.

The waiting was killing Jack. He paced around the waiting room restlessly, waiting for the news. Just moments before he was allowed to peek inside the delivery room but Elsa told him to get away. Jack sighed, the way Elsa asked him to leave wasn’t nice at all. He wished that he could be with her.

Anna was sitting in a chair behind the door, she was much calmer than Jack. “How long?” Jack whined to Anna who lifted her gaze from floor. “I don’t think that it will be that long,” she smiled to Jack who was a nervous wreck.

Suddenly the door opened and the royal doctor came out. He nodded to Anna that she would come in and so she did. Jack was left alone in the waiting space. He tried to swallow the lumpy feeling from his throat. He wanted to be with his family with all of his heart.

The thing with babies is that everyone is born with the gift of believe, they all believe to Guardians. However with time some of the children will lose their belief but some of them will keep believing until the day when they die to old age. Jack knew that and he was so happy that he could be with his children from the moment that they are born and hopefully they will have their belief as long as they live.

Now the doctor left the delivery room and moments later Anna came out. Anna gave Jack a hug, “Congrats daddy.. Perfect and beautiful little baby girl and a handsome and perfect baby boy!” Anna whispered to Jack’s ear. She caused Jack to chuckle happily while he hugged her back.

Slowly Jack turned his head towards the door, he let go of Anna who smiled happily and wiped a tear from the corner of her eye. She saw how Jack walked to the door and inhaled deeply. Jack opened the door carefully, without the aid of wind this time. Slowly he peeked inside, before entering to room where his life is about to change. He left the symbol of his powers, his staff on lean on the wall as his eyes were now looking keenly at the most astonishing sight in his lifetime.

With a smile wider than ever he tiptoed closer to a certain bed in the other side of the room. He made sure not to be too noisy, it was important to him to be calm and safe from the very first moment.

Now as Jack approached the bed he saw his wife, Elsa turn around. She was holding the most precious person in Jack's life, well at least one of the three most precious things. The baby girl on Elsa's arms was eating happily, munching the feeding bottle. Jack swallowed his happy tears as he got next to bed.

Now he lifted up his son from the baby cradle, the little fellow looked at him for a slight moment before he started to sleep. Jack kneeled down next to bed while holding their beloved son. Jack's arm went over Elsa's shoulder as he watched her in the eyes, her hair was a bit messed up but she was more beautiful than ever before in his eyes.

Jack chuckled as he rubbed Elsa's shoulder. "You look different Elsa," he whispered and Elsa furrowed her eyebrows, showing a sign of concern. "I am ugly, right?" Elsa whispered and Jack shook his head. "No, you're the most amazing and beautiful woman in the whole world," Jack said while gently petting her cheek.

Elsa was a little tired looking and her hair was sticking all over the place from her french braid. However Jack was admiring her every aspect, it was like she had been reborn and now shining brighter than thousand of stars. "You're my everything Elsa," Jack kissed her forehead. "You're the blossom that blooms in the heart of winter. The one which is shimmering in the coldest moments and reflecting the light from its ice crystals to even the darkest places," Jack smiled and embraced her.

Suddenly Elsa started to laugh, “Didn’t know that you’re poetic.. Jack?” Elsa raised her eyebrow playfully and Jack smirked. “I read it from a poem book yesterday,” Jack gave Elsa a mischievous smirk but he gulped when he saw Elsa pointing her finger up. “I am holding our son,” Jack whispered as he looked up. There was a gigantic snowball floating in the air close the roof. “Really now.. Hand him to me then,” Elsa spoke with satisfaction and smirked to Jack too.

Jack sighed, “Well.. it was from my head, really..  I can say nice things when I want to.. and I meant every word,” Jack winked his eye to Elsa who blushed. The snowball dropped when Elsa got stunned by Jack’s words. “Hey! Be careful!” Jack gasped while he used the wind to keep the snowball in the air. “Jack.. you can stop the  snowballs so why on earth have you before being buried in the snow pile after getting hit by that gigantic thing?” Elsa stared at the floating snowball while watching at Jack.

“Umm.. well..  it makes you laugh so.. that is the reason?” Jack chuckled and rubbed his neck. He saw how their little girl woke up in Elsa’s arms. He smiled lovingly as he made a small amount of snow rain down in front of her face.

“They are beautiful,” Elsa whispered and patted their daughters cheek. “They certainly are--,” Jack started but was soon shocked. He wasn’t doing it. “Jack.. why did your slow and peaceful snow rain turn into an snow tornado in miniature size?” Elsa said while panicking. Jack’s jaw dropped and his eyes turned to look at their daughter. Their baby girls eyes were shining from excitement when she watched the small tornado.. “Umm.. I think that.. Elsa.. I think that it is her?” Jack whispered and looked at their daughter. “Evie?” Jack gasped.

Elsa lifted her eyebrow, “Evie?” She said while chuckling. Jack’s cheeks blushed, “Uh.. Elsa.. I thought of a name for the girl.. Evangeline would be nice. It’s meaning is ‘messenger of good news’ and.. well… for me a family was a dream come true.” Jack was now moving restlessly and waiting for Elsa’s reaction. For his relief she nodded her approval and lifted their baby girl to air. The tornado ended when Evie watched Elsa keenly. “Hello, Evie!” Elsa poked their noses together and hugged their daughter.

Elsa pointed at their sleeping son who was on Jack’s arms. “I would be really happy to give him your dad’s name,” Elsa smiled to Jack who seemed amazed. “W-well.. it is alright.. I guess?” Jack looked quickly at the floor before watching Elsa in the eyes and smiling.

“Welcome to the world, Evangeline and Matthew Frost,” Jack laughed and watched their babies. “Jack.. your parents and Emma will come here tomorrow.. Will you be alright?” Elsa asked from Jack while feeling worried about him. Emma believed in him but his parents didn’t. His parents thought him being dead and that Elsa would raise their grandchildren alone. “I will be fine,” Jack said while kissing Elsa.

Now it was Elsa’s turn to gasp when she saw their son awake. His tiny fingers were trying to reach a snowflake which was floating in the air. “Don’t tell me,” Jack whispered in amazement. Elsa nodded, “It seems that our daughter at least controls wind…. and little Matthew has the same powers as I do.. I don’t know if he uses the wind also like you do?” Elsa whispered. Jack nodded.

Elsa was shaking and Jack noticed that she was about to panic. Jack knew that when she panicks her powers might get out of control, “Hey.. Elsa.. we will be fine and they will be alright with us.” Jack said with kind words while petting Elsa’s cheek. He calmed down Elsa’s worry a bit and she managed to smile back.

A/N:

The babies are now here <3. How did you like the chapter?

So.. I drew you a pic when Jack met their babies for the first time :). I will later scan it and have it in better quality.. xP

I love you, My Snow Storm!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 125 18
Elsa Arrendelle, Was such a sweet caring girl that she only cared for the people around her. She has a younger sister, Anna Arrendelle. She loves her...
28.5K 1K 19
Elsa, the Snow Queen, has given up her crown to her little sister, Anna, who was now Queen of Arendelle. there is a law in their land that only one...
2.2M 69.5K 53
Trapped in a kingdom of Isolation, Elsa was never accepted by the people in her kingdom. She never had a proper childhood. She never experienced love...
340K 10.4K 25
CURRENT WIP: REWRITE/EDIT OF ENTIRE BOOK! *5/20 chapters edited* - Meet Elsa Arendelle. She's one of the most popular girls in her high school, Ever...