An Unexpected Love || M.YG √

By JiminLemonade

"I love him as a man, but he loves me as a fan." Will my dreams come true? Will he love me the way I love him... More

C A S T
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
A/N - WARNING: SMUT AHEAD
S I X
S E V EN
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
Thank you!
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
♥Barbara♥
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
Little Announcement
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
Wow! - New fan fic in the works.
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
Thank you so much
Announcement

T W E N T Y N I N E

2K 77 39
By JiminLemonade

Jangmi's POV. - 2 months later

Jimin was by Hyerin's side non stop for a month after she gave birth. They both handled it really well, they acted as normal and felt really happy with the decision they made. I'm so proud of them both. Hyerin moved with Jimin into the dorm last week. I've missed seeing her here everday, but I'm happy for her regardless.

Barbara and Tae made it official last month. He asked her to be his girlfriend and she nearly passed out on the floor, but of course she said yes. She's also going to be moving into my apartment when I leave, giving her some freedom.

I haven't seen Yoongi in about 2 weeks because he's been busy with work, but we're due to move into the house tomorrow morning. I cant wait!

Barbara and Tae are sleeping in the spare room tonight. For the last hour they've been going at it like rabbits. All I can hear is moans of pleasure, bed squeaks and rhythmic banging. Couldn't they at least do that at the dorm? Why at my apartment? It's kept me awake. Who the hell lasts for an hour anyway? I thought Jimin and Hyerin were bad; but God damn Tae's like a machine. Calm down, Barbara's literally screaming at this point.

After a while the banging and screaming stops. Finally.

As I drift off to sleep in bed alone, I hear a ding from my phone. I reach over to the bedside table and sleepily check the notification. A picture message from Yoongi.

God, he still looks good despite being exhausted. How is it possible?

Jangmi ~ I miss you so much. I can't wait for tomorrow!

Yoongi ~ I miss you too. Why are you awake at 4am?

Jangmi ~ I guess I couldn't sleep either, Tae and Barbara are staying over.

Yoongi ~ Ahh... I get it. I know how you feel. I've heard it when she stays at the dorm. It's a little much.

Jangmi ~ Haha, yeah. She was screaming... I mean, at least have some self control. It's like they forgot they're here in MY apartment.

Yoongi ~ Don't act like you haven't done the same... At the dorm too.

Jangmi ~ Yah! Control yourself Min Yoongi!

Yoongi ~ Didn't deny it though.

Jangmi ~ I'm going to bed. Goodnight.

Yoongi ~ Lol. See you tomorrow 😉

Aish this devil man...

Yoongi ~ I love you

Ugh... He's too much. He knows how to push my buttons and then lure me straight back in.

Jangmi ~ I love you too pabo.

The next morning - 9:41am

I've been up and ready for the last hour waiting for Yoongi to come over and help me move my stuff over to the house. I'm sat at the dining table eating some breakfast when I see Tae walk out looking tired, hair a mess and his robe half undone, exposing his bare chest. I look away in embarrassment and focus on my food.

"Morning." He says cheerfully, smiling at me. 

"Don't give me that look. You and Barbara kept me awake all night!" I say, glaring at him. 

"Oh, sorry..." He says, coming closer to me. He slowly dips his long finger in my oatmeal, catching my eyes as he seductively sticks his tongue out and licks it off.

I stare at him, for some reason I can't look away from his gaze. What the hell is he doing? I see him gradually moving closer to me, his eyes still locked on mine. I'm frozen in shock, I don't know what's happening. I start to panic internally.

"Morning." Barbara says, walking into the kitchen. Tae abruptly looks away and move towards the fridge, acting as if nothing happened. I let out a mental sigh of relief. I can feel my heart beating.

What the fuck??? What was that?

I look over my shoulder and watch Tae and Barbara interact sweetly whilst getting breakfast. Was he flirting with me? Was he making a move? I'm so confused. I shrug it off and get up from my chair, moving over to the sink and placing the bowel on the side. I feel Tae's hand graze my back and I shoot my eyes open wide, freezing on the spot. I feel so uncomfortable...

I quickly move away and gather the rest of my things ready for when Yoongi turns up.

I'm sat on the couch watching TV. Barbara's in the shower and Tae is in the kitchen. He walks in and sits down next to me. There's an awkward atmosphere. I can't ignore it anymore, I need to talk to him.

I grab the remote and pause the TV, turning my head to look at him.

"What was that earlier?" I ask him bluntly. 

"What was what?" He asks, throwing a potato chip into his mouth. 

"You know what, Tae. What the hell?" I respond, starting feel myself getting annoyed.

He lets out a sigh and locks his eyes with mine.

"Sorry... I-I don't know what came over me." He says, looking sincere. 

"I don't get it. We've been friends for a long time and you've never acted like that. I'm really confused." I reply.

He scoffs, turning away from me and looking into the bag of potato chips. I furrow my brows at him. "What?" I ask in an annoyed tone.

"Nothing." He says before abruptly getting up from the couch and going into the spare room. As I'm about to get up and follow him for answers, I see Yoongi walk in the room, giving me a warm smile.

I instantly forget about my encounter with Tae and rush to my feet and pull him into a tight, loving embrace. He leans down, moulding his lips to mine in a passionate kiss. I pull away, giving him a smile. "You ready?" I ask him in anticipation. He nods his head and picks up a box.

**

We've been loading boxes of my stuff into a moving van for the last hour. Yoongi places the last box in the back of the van and let's the driver know so he can make his way to the new house. "Don't forget your keys." He says. 

"I already gave them to Barbara. She's moving into my old room so she can move out of her parents house. She was basically living here for 3 months anyway." I chuckle.

"At least that gives her privacy with Tae, so they can be as loud as they want." I say, giggling. "Just the thought of never having to hear Hyerin or Barbara screaming at night is honestly heaven." I say with a sigh.

Yoongi leans in to my ear, grazing his lips over my earlobe. "Hmm. But you'll be the one screaming." He whispers, before walking away chuckling.

"YAHHHH!" I yell at him as he walks towards his car.

My hand is rested on Yoongi's thigh as he drives, quietly singing along to the song played on the radio. We turn a corner and Yoongi pulls up on the driveway. My jaw drops open, this is the first time I'm seeing the house. It's unbelievable. This is mine?!

"This is the house?" I ask, pointing my finger in the air and looking at him in shock. He laughs at my reaction, gracing me with that gummy smile I can never get used to.

He doesn't say anything, but grabs my hand gently, intertwining his fingers with mine and leads me up the steps. He unlocks the door, swinging it open and walks inside, pulling me in with him.

I can hear the echo as I gasp. In front of me is a beautiful, spacious foyer, with an extra sitting room on the first corner. He's had this gorgeous house for over a year, and he's barely been inside it? I'd never leave! He leads me around the house giving me a tour.

He takes me further in, and we step inside the kitchen/dining room area.

"This is the kitchen. We'll have to go grocery shopping today though. There's no food." He says.

NO FOOD?! That's unacceptable.

But the kitchen is immaculate. It's large and modern, marble counter tops, bar seating and multiple cooking appliances.

I don't say anything, my mouth is still hung open wide as I look around the room. He leads me towards the living room next.

We reach the main living room.

Yeah... There's 2 living rooms.

And it's filled with again, modern furnishings. A huge squared couch, a marble coffee table with a flat screen TV, sheer black curtains and decorated with exquisite miscellaneous objects.

He takes me upstairs, stopping on the first door on the right. "This is our room." He says, before opening the door.

I'm met with a huge, well lit room with floor to ceiling windows, an electric fireplace and a King size bed with black and white bedding. There's a door that leads to a balcony, as well as another door leading to an attached bathroom.

He walks me inside. "There's 4 bathrooms and 4 bedrooms." He says, as if it's nothing. 

"Serious?!" I yell. He chuckles slightly, before showing me the attached bathroom to our room.

"Wow..." I say, not able to muster up any other words. "We also have a walk in closet each." He says nonchalantly.

Each?

"This is mine..." He says, going back into our room and opening a door on the left.

"And this is yours." Opening the door on the right.

My mouth drops to the floor yet again. It's all marble, everything is literally shining and I can see my reflection in the countertops. I've never seen anything like it.

"I'll show you the other bathrooms." He leads me to the other 3 bathrooms. All bigger than my actual apartment.

"This is unreal." I say, walking back into the foyer. "There's one more room." He says, leading to to a closed door at the back of the house. "This is my studio." He says, opening the door.

"So I won't have to be away as much. There will still be times where I'm gone, for tours, concerts and rehearsals. But with this, I can at least spend that extra time here at home with you." He says, lightly grazing his thumb over my knuckles. I'm left completely speechless. I can't believe I not only get to live in this house, but to live with my boyfriend; who arguably is the most kind hearted, sweet and considerate person in the world.

"I love you, Jangmi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 711 15
__________ I'm your boyfriend. And I'll always be your boyfriend, until the day I become your husband. ... Right ? __________ -a love journey of Suga...
47.3K 1.7K 17
--completed-- Is loving your best friend a bad thing? Even worse, what will happen when something unexpected struck? Jungkook x chubby! reader WARNIN...
232K 5.8K 27
Me and Jungkook remarried. for real :) it was going well when i Got pregnant. this is a sequel to Married to my Ex-bestfriend. ❤ Ranks. Nov. 5,2017 #...