Good Girl Bad Girl (A Trevor...

By R5andmusic

My heart is reserved for somebody better. More

2. It Can't Be That Bad
3. Boys And Little Kids
4. "I Don't Like You"
5. Fall Asleep
6. Guap
7. House Cleaning
8. Daniel
9. Study Session With April
10. Twins's Birthday
11. Pair Up Project
12. Truth Or Dare
13. Hospital
14. Park PDA
15. Fight
16. Vegetables
17. Street Make-Out
18. I Told You Everything
19. Because Of You
20. Dance Again
21. Good Girl
22. I Got My Eyes On You
23. "I Can't"
24. April
25. Autumn Leaves Are Falling
26. Because You Do.
27. "He Told Me I Mattered."
28. He Knows
29. Things Really Got Crazy
30. Look At Him.
Please read !!!
31. "I Discovered What You Wanted From Me."
32. She Don't Do Bad Boys
33. Orthodox Wednesday
34. Don't Give Up On Me
35. Happy Holidays
36. Christmas Preparations
37. Decorating The Christmas Tree
38. Merry Christmas
39. Hurt In Silence
A/N
40. Until The 31st
41. Happy New Year
42. "I Do"
43. My Heart Is Broken In Two
44. Monday, January 7th 2015
45. BM
46. The Games
47. The Girl He Never Took To Bed
48. Couples
49. Olivia Was Right
50. If This Isn't Love
51. 101
52. Blessed
53. Maddie's Picks
54. Nobody's Business
55. A Day Of Exclusion
56. School Fight
57. N VS N
58. Good Girl Bad Girl
59. Good Girl, Bad Girl
60.
BONUS
Sequel Canceled

1. Why It All Started

9.7K 142 34
By R5andmusic

"Hellooooooooo" someone sang next to me.

I woke up but didn't move.

"Yooooooohoooooooo" the person sang again.

I groaned and turned away.

"YO !!" she said as she took the closest pillow to hit me with it.

"Ow !" I grunted and opened my eyes.

"Finally I got you awake" Olivia rolled her eyes. "Wakeyyyyyyyyyyy"

"No..." I answered and closed my eyes again, ready to fall back to sleep.

"Wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wa-"

"ALRIGHT BUT SHUT UP" I almost yelled. I sat down. "Just so you know you interrupted one of the best dream ever. Just so you feel bad."

"Oooh really ??? You'll tell me when we'll be in the car ?"

"The car ???" I asked, confused.

"Um you know why I'm in your room right ?"

I stayed silent for a few seconds. "Now that I think about it, no."

"Maddie we are friday, not saturday yet. There is still class. Usually I wait for you in my car out of your house but you didn't come and I saw you were still in bed."

She grabbed my phone and turned it around in her hands. "There must be a problem with you alarm clock..."

"But I'm late !!" I panicked and got out of bed.

I rushed in my bathroom and took a really quick shower. Thankfully I always prepare my bag and pick my outfit the night before, so I just grabbed a floral sleeveless shirt, black leggings, really high black converse who were on a stool next to the sink (A/N : I made the outfit, please go check it out on my Polyvore by clicking the external link ;P) I brushed my hair, leaving it on my shoulders, not taking the time to style it. I just quickly applied mascara, lipgloss and foundation and that was it for the make up.

I got out of the bathroom, grabbed my backpack and my phone and ran down with Olivia behind me.

We climbed on her little light green car and then she drove to high school.

My back hit the back of the seat, as I was squeezing my eyelids together, concentrating to evacuate the stress.

"Don't worry Maddie" Olivia said to me. "The teachers will not get mad at you if you, first of the class since you were born, come late once."

I opened my eyes and let out a deep breath. "You're right. But it'll be better if we make it in time."

We ran the fastest we could through the hallways to go to Mrs. Deep's class...which obviously was the most far away one from the entry.

Once there I knocked on the opened door and Olivia stayed besides me, both trying to catch our breath.

"Excuse me for the late Miss..." I panted. Olivia coughed.

"Excuse us" I rectified, rolling my eyes.

Mrs. Deep smiled. "It's okay girls. Just don't let it happen again."

"Thank you" I breathed and went in.

Olivia followed me but directly turned on the right to sit on her stool that was just next to the door. My eyes met April's one as I was walking to my desk. She sent me a 'what happened ?' look and I made her understand I'll explain later. I sat on my chair and began to put my stuff on my table as the teacher was talking until I realized something.

I had a neighbour. Since when ? Obviously this morning since I didn't see him anywhere before.

He had dark skin, black eyes, afro hair and a silver ring on his right middle finger. He was tall, good looking and not concentrated at all. He was wearing ripped jeans with a chain going to his left front pocked to his left back pocket ; black Jordans and a - little bit loose - black tank top who were making his arms's muscles stand out.

He was scribbling or doodling on a piece of paper. I raised one eyebrow.

He must've felt my look 'cause he turned his head to me and said :

"What'ya lookin' at ??" with a kind of despising look.

He then looked at me from head to toe and grinned :

"I mean, 'sup ?" he smirked as he leaned back, looking cool, one of his elbows on the table.

I rolled my eyes. Perfect bad boy player type.

I raised my hand.

"Yes Madison ?" Mrs. Deep said.

"Who is this ?" I pointed to the guy next to me.

The class chuckled. They all knew how much I hated having a class neighbour, no matter who it was. It was annoying and I couldn't concentrate, they all wanted to speak and do something else than listen.

Even the teachers knew that. That was why I was sitting alone in most of my classes.

Mrs. Deep smiled, amused.

"That is Trevor Jackson, your new neighbour."

"But what is he doing here ? Like, next to me ??"

A few other chuckles came.

"There's no other seat." she answered.

"But..."

"Madison" she glared at me. "Don't be impolite."

I sighed.

She continued to make class and I tried to catch what I missed from my late.

"So how ya doin' ?" he smirked to me.

I didn't answer, I kept taking notes.

"Playin' hard to get uh ?" he asked.

I ignored him again.

"Yo when a hot dude speaks to you you're not answering ? Daaamn" he said with a surprised voice.

"What do you want ?" I turned to him, annoyed.

"A lot of things" he replied and winked to me. "Beginning by maybe..." he slid his hand on my thigh.

I slapped it away. "Don't touch me" I grunted.

"Feisty girl I like it" he winked again.

"Mrs. Wilson" the teacher clamed my last name. "Would you like to ask something ? I see you want to talk"

"Actually yes" I replied. "Why do boys like feisty girls ? I don't understand why they all say that"

The class laughed, and I could see surprise but also a bit of amusement in Mrs. Deep's eyes.

"Um...I don't know. That's not important, anyway I was saying..."

I glared at that Trevor or whatever his name was, and he just puckered his lips and made a kiss noise.

I rolled my eyes and concentrated again ; he stopped talking to me but I could feel him watching me. Ten minutes later, I saw him on his phone. The bell ringed a few minutes after that and everyone started to pack their things.

"Madison stay with me please I'd like to talk to you" Mrs. Deep said.

I nodded and continued to pack my stuff, not worrying. She wasn't gonna say anything bad to me since I didn't do anything wrong. She might ask me again to tutor a student on his first year or something.

"We'll wait for you at your locker" Olivia said to me, talking about her and April.

"Kay thanks" I smiled. I went to Mrs. Deep's desk and she waited for everyone to leave to begin talking.

"Sit down Madison" she smiled.

I sat on a chair in front of her.

"Look I know you don't like having a neighbour. But first, there was no place left. Second, this boy is new. He moves a lot and rarely stays more than a year in the same school. He only have his mom and his little sister. He might look like a bad boy and hit on your nerves but I'd like you to take care of him."

"WHAT ?!!" I let out. "But Miss I..."

"First listen to me. You need to tutor him. You'll find out he's not that bad, and you migt influence him to get better grades, not be late and listen in class. You'll help him do his homework. And, between us, hang out with a handsome young man like him wouldn't hurt you !" she winked.

I threw up in my mouth but didn't show it.

"Okay miss." I looked down.

"C'mon don't make that face" she told me. "You're Madison Wilson. You can do anything." she encouragly smiled.

I lifted up my chin.

"You're right. Thanks Mrs. Deep."

She smiled again. "You don't need to thank me. Now go, I don't want you to miss your next class."

I got up and walked to the door, and turned around in halfway.

"Miss... If you were thinking about anything between Trevor and I...no." I shook my head.

She laughed. "Alright, alright."

I smiled at her and opened the door, walking out.

"What are you doing here ?!" I asked, not that happy.

"Well I saw you were not getting out of the class so I decided to wait for you" Trevor smirked.

"Look I don't need you to-" I started, but Mrs. Deep's voice interrupted me.

"Trevor are you in the hallway ?" she said.

He put his head in the door-frame. "Yes miss ?"

"Come I need to talk to you. Maddie you can go"

Relieved, I walked fast to my locker.

"Finally you're here !" April said. "So, why were you late this morning ?"

"Slept late" I said, opening my locker.

"What did she say to you ?" Olivia asked.

"That I'm gonna tutor that guy"

"Who, Trevor ? Your new neighbour ?"

"Yup..." I answered, putting away my books.

"Lucky !" April said.

"Poor you" Olivia said at the same time as her.

I looked both of them.

"Thanks Olivia" I said after a moment of silent. "And April, one word... Why ???"

"Well...he's cute !! Every girl wants him"

"He arrived this morning" I said.

"Belive me or not" April answered. She pointed at some groupies who were staring, winking and waving at Trevor who was at his locker. Two twins, Isa and Isabel, that were our friends since - I thought but this moment made me doubt - they were smarts, walked passed him and checked him out. He winked to them and they both bit their lips while continuing walking.

"Pfft" I rolled my eyes as I closed my locker.

"Jealous ?" Olivia smirked.

"Not at all, actually I hope he'll be too busy to check on those girls and forget that I have to tutor him."

April and Olivia laughed and we headed to our next class.

A/N: Hey everyone !! ^^ so this is a new story you can guess

I've recently been literally OBSESSED with Trevor Jackson (<——- MA BAE) so I decided to make a fanfiction... Knowing not a lot will read -.-' but I might as well try !! ;)

Tell me if you liked it and YES, that was a big chapter I surprised myself O.o

By the way I changed my bio so go check it out please, it's really not very long, only a few lines ! ^.^ I want people to know that I make covers so yeah...:P peace out !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247 10 24
Everyone deserves love. .......
29.6K 571 7
Y/N and Diggy Simmons Short Love Stories. Remember to vote and comment. Issue 1~ Confessions Issue 2~ New Edition Issue 3~ Knight In Shining A...
92.9K 2.4K 24
Meet the bad boy who falls in love with the nerd♥♥♥♥♥.
665 9 27
Deciding to be nice wasn't my best decision. If I had known what it would get me into, I would've never made that decision. I made decisions that I r...