Always Yours | GOT7 PARK JINY...

By lovesickyuno

"I hope one day we'll be succesful and happy and we'll still be like this.", he said. "Like what?", Jisoo ask... More

Chapter 1 : Remisnicing
Chapter 2 : Hopeful
Chapter 3 : See You Again
Chapter 4 : Unexpected
Chapter 5 : Hell
Chapter 6 : Mr Park
Chapter 7 : You're My Secretary
Chapter 9 : Back To You
Chapter 10 : Homesick
Chapter 11 : Romeo And Juliet
Chapter 12 : Slowly But Surely
Chapter 13 : Needy
Chapter 14 : Never Happened
Chapter 15 : The One For You
Chapter 16 : All Over Again
Chapter 17 : Questions
Chapter 18 : We Have Each Other Again
Chapter 19 : Chances
Chapter 20 : Fight For Us
Chapter 21 : I'll Fix Us
Chapter 22 : You Make Me Love You
Chapter 23 : Yellow
Chapter 24 : I'm Glad You Did
Chapter 25 : Be My Mess
Chapter 26 : Sick
Chapter 27 : Park Jinyoung's Universe
Chapter 28 : You Taste Like Forever
Chapter 29 : We'll Be Okay
Chapter 30 : I Won't Let You Go
Chapter 31 : Sacrifices
Chapter 32 : Change
Chapter 33 : Take Me To You
Chapter 34 : Happy Birthday
Chapter 35 : I Want To Hate You
Chapter 36 : Hope
Chapter 37 ( Last Chapter ) : Always Yours
Special Chapter : Endless Happily Ever After
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! NEW BOOK!!!
A's announcement!
announcement!
announcement!
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK.
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK 2
maybe, just maybe

Chapter 8 : Will The Universe Ever Fight For Us Again?

1.5K 80 18
By lovesickyuno

Songs you can listen to while reading this chapter :

1) To My Youth by Bolbalgan Sachungi
2) Evening Sky by Ailee

"Are you going to explain these?", Junghoon said suddenly holding up his phone, Jennie looked up at him and saw what he was talking about, it was photos of Jinyoung and her hanging out from a few days ago, and she knew she was done for.

"I can explain.", Jennie said, "We have nothing with each other, Junghoon he's my bestfriend.", Jennie explained.

"I told you not to go out with him, didn't I?", he yelled, and Jennie flinched, "Answer me!", he screamed, he was raged and it scared her, he dragged her by her sleeve and slammed her against the wall, beating her up and she ended up sobbing and screaming asking him to stop.

Jinyoung was making his way to Jennie's apartment with some of Jennie's favourite snacks, some heating pads and some medicine too, just in case.

The ringing of the doorbell caused Junghoon to stop, he looked down at Jennie who was a sobbing mess and glanced up at the door.

He opened it and saw Jinyoung.

"What the hell do you want?", Junghoon spat.

"Bro, relax, I just wanted to see Jennie.", Jinyoung said, confused at why Junghoon was acting so harsh, "Is she here?", Jinyoung asked.

"What the fuck do you want from her?", Junghoon spat.

"What do you mean? She said she wasn't feeling well, and I thought you weren't around to get her what she needs so I figured I'll help her get it instead.", Jinyoung explained, he was slowly getting angry and right there and then he knew something wasn't right, and he knew his instinct was right, "Where is she Junghoon?", Jinyoung asked, blood slowly boiling.

"None of your business, go home Jinyoung.", Junghoon spat, Jinyoung scoffed at that, he knew something wasn't right. Jinyoung shoved Junghoon away and walked into the apartment and he was shocked to see Jennie at a corner, shaking and sobbing, and he saw the bruises on her thighs and legs, she was wearing shorts that day.

And then it clicked, all the long sleeved shirts in the middle of summer, the sweaters, all of those in the middle of summer, Jinyoung finally figured it out. He dropped the things he was carrying and turned to Junghoon, angry and raged.

"You piece of shit.", Jinyoung said angrily through gritted teeth, Jinyoung immediately went after Junghoon, throwing fists left and right, not giving Junghoon the chance to even defend himself.

And Jennie sat at the corner, in tears watching Junghoon get beaten up.

Jinyoung grabbed Junghoon by his collar roughly, "Stay the hell away from Jennie, if I find out that you lay a finger on her again, I'll make sure Jung Holdings hit rockbottom and you will die in my own hands.", Jinyoung threatened as he let go of Junghoon's collar, he kicked Junghoon in the gut one last time and went over towards Jennie grabbing her hand getting her out of there.

They were already in the car, and Jinyoung's mind was a mess, he was angry, angry at himself, angry at Jennie for not telling him, he was just angry.

Jennie on the other hand was still a sobbing mess, while Jinyoung was still pissed and angry.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING JEN?! WHY?!", Jinyoung said angrily, eyes never leaving the road.

"Jinyoung, I can explain okay, please.", she said in between sobs, but Jinyoung just ignored her, he was too frustrated at everything going on, "Jinyoung listen to me, please.", Jennie pleaded with tears in her eyes, suddenly Jinyoung pulled over at the side of the road.

Jinyoung got out of the car and went over to the other side and opened the car door for Jennie, signalling for her to get out of the car, and Jennie did.

"Explain now. Explain why didn't you tell me Jen, explain.", Jinyoung sounded angry, and he was but Jennie didn't know how to answer him.

Suddenly, Jinyoung roughly grabbed Jennie's arm, rolling up her sleeves, and he saw everything, all the bruises Junghoon had given her.

"Is this why you wore fucking sweaters in the middle of summer Jen?!", Jinyoung said, he was livid, "Fucking hell, why Jen?! What was so hard for you to open up your mouth and tell me?!", Jinyoung said, pissed, he wanted to be there for her, he wanted to protect his bestfriend, but he couldn't, all because Jennie didn't tell him and he was angry at the fact that she never said anything.

"Stop it Jinyoung. That hurts.", Jennie said, as she tried to pull her arms away, but Jinyoung refused to let her go.

"Why Jen?!", Jinyoung said, angrily, now Jennie was pissed, and she yanked her arms away from Jinyoung.

"I was scared okay?!!!", Jennie said, raising her voice, she finally snapped, "I was so scared Jinyoung!!!", she said angrily, heavy breathing, "Every night, God, every goddamn night I wondered when will I die because of what that jerk was doing to me, I wanted to die at some point Jinyoung.", she said, tears streaming down her face.

"Jennie..", Jinyoung said, face softening.

"You have no idea how many times I wanted to fucking run, and I tried Jinyoung, I did. I tried but he caught me and only God knows what he did to me, I thought I was going to fucking die that night, so I gave up and I lost myself, I lost myself.", Jennie said, tears streaming even more down her face, "I tried to tell you Youngie, I tried, but everytime I tried, the words wouldn't come out, I tried so hard.", she said, now a sobbing mess, "And I know you would've done anything to save me, but the words just wouldn't come out.", she said.

"Jen..", Jinyoung said softly, he didn't know what to say, so he hugged her and he let her cry into his chest.

-

An hour after, they were already at Jinyoung's house.

"Stay here for the timebeing.", Jinyoung said, and Jennie smiled sadly.

"Thank you Youngie.", Jennie sighed, "If I land that job, I'll move out right after.", Jennie said.

"Take your time Jen, really.", Jinyoung smiled, "I'm just happy you're safe now.", he said, "By the way, you eat up first, I have to make a few calls.", Jinyoung said and Jennie nodded.

Jinyoung went into his room, and took his phone, he scrolled through his contacts for Jaebum's name. Jaebum was a leader of a big gang in Korea.

Jinyoung pressed call and let it ring for a few times, not long after Jaebum picked up.

"Hey Jinyoung.", Jaebum said over the phone, "What's up?", Jaebum asked.

"Hey, yeah, I need a favour.", Jinyoung said, "I know you don't usually do this unless if necessary but I need a couple of your boys to teach someone a lesson.", Jinyoung said cautiously.

"Whoa, who is it?", Jaebum said, "They must have messed up badly.", Jaebum snickered.

"Jung Junghoon, he messed with one of my people and I just need him to learn his lesson.", Jinyoung said.

"You're right, I don't usually start up shit if necessary, but since you're my good old friend, then I guess I could get that done for you.", Jaebum said, in which he was right, Jaebum's gang only takes care of their zones and only fights back people who mess with them.

"Good, thanks bro, just have your boys beat him up enough for him to realise some shit.", Jinyoung said.

"Aite, I'll let you know when it's settled.", Jaebum said over the phone and Jinyoung thanked him once again and hung up.

Suddenly, Jennie knocked on his door and he asked her to come in.

"Jinyoung, what about my stuff?", Jennie said.

"Right, I'll send someone to get it for you soon don't worry.", Jinyoung said.

-

Jisoo was out alone one weekend since Jackson wasn't in town, she was at the bookstore, finding a good book to buy, she hasn't read for quite awhile now.

Jisoo remembered how Jinyoung used to take her to every bookstore there is, and they'd spend hours there, just reading with each other or sometimes to each other.

"Jinyoung, I know you love reading and I do too but we've been at this for almost 3 hours now, I managed to finished a whole 300 paged book.", Jisoo said.

They were hanging out at a bookstore one day.

"And what's your point?", Jinyoung asked, still focused on his book.

"My point is..let's do something else.", Jisoo said as she lied her head down on his lap, looking up at him.

"Like what baby?", Jinyoung said nonchalantly.

"Anything, just not this.", Jisoo said, sitting up straight, but Jinyoung was still focused on his book, "Jinyoung!!", Jisoo urged, shaking him and Jinyoung laughed at that.

"Okay, okay, I'm all yours now.", Jinyoung laughed, "What is it?", he said turning all his attention to Jisoo.

"Let's do something else.", Jisoo suggested.

"Like what?", Jinyoung asked.

"Let's go ice skating.", Jisoo beamed.

"Now?", he asked and Jisoo nodded.

"Alright.", he smiled as they stood up and Jisoo squealed excitedly.

Jisoo then snapped herself back to reality, her memories with Jinyoung only made her sad.

Some days, she felt like screaming at the universe for seperating her and Jinyoung, we were so happy. Jisoo thought, she put down the book she was holding and decided to go to some bakery to have some cake to comfort herself.

She walked into the bakery, and the wonderful smell hit her, and she inhaled it, she picked out a slice of vanilla buttercream cake and she ate it in peace, while using her phone at the same time.

As she was enjoying her alone time, suddenly someone took the seat opposite her. Jisoo sighed and rolled her eyes in annoyance after discovering who it was.

"Wow, you seem happy.", Joonki said with sarcasm.

"What do you want Joonki?", Jisoo spat, annoyed.

"To go out with you.", Joonki said, "Please Jisoo.", he said and Jisoo let out a humorless chuckle.

"Haven't we been through this before? Can you leave me alone, no matter how many times you ask me, my answer will always be no Joonki.", Jisoo said, annoyed.

"You can't keep saying no, we're getting married soon-"

"Excuse me? What?", Jisoo scoffed.

"You heard me, you can't keep saying no, especially not when I've become your husband.", he said.

"Joonki please, we're not getting married to each other. I'm never going to be your wife whatsoever, please get that into your thick skull.", Jisoo spat, annoyed she immediately stood up and left some money at the counter, leaving the bakery.

"What a mood ruiner!!!!", Jisoo exclaimed to herself as she drove, "I didn't even get to finish my cake.", Jisoo huffed, Jisoo drove around aimlessly until she found herself at another bakery, she took away some cake and had decided to eat it at the rooftop, where no one except Jinyoung could find her.

It was a windy afternoon, and Jisoo was at peace, all her worries seem to go away everytime she spent her time at the rooftop and her mind found it's way to another distant memory.

"Jinyoung, here, listen to this, it's my favourite quote.", Jisoo said excitedly.

"What is it?", Jinyoung asked.

"It goes like this..'Do you think the universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences.' Isn't it nice?", Jisoo beamed and Jinyoung smiled at the beauty infront of him.

"What's your favourite?", Jisoo smiled, "Tell me.", Jisoo said, and she seemed genuine, one of the reasons Jinyoung fell in love with her was that she was genuine and sincere.

"If you remember me, then I don't care if everyone else forgets.", Jinyoung said, "That's my favourite.", he said with a smile.

"That's Murakami right?", Jisoo said and he nodded and she smiled, eyes sparkling, and that was when she realised, she was madly in love with this boy.

Jisoo smiled sadly at the distant memory.

"I guess we really were too strange and strong to be coincidences.", Jisoo said to herself.

Will the universe ever fight for us again? Jisoo thought. Jisoo felt a big lump in her throat but held it back, she took a deep breath and regained herself.

Jisoo grabbed her car keys and left the rooftop, heading back to her car, Jinyoung on the other hand was also making his way to the rooftop until he saw Jisoo getting into her car, and this time he was certain that it really was Jisoo, it was broad daylight, and he was sober.

"It really is you, Jisoo.", Jinyoung said to himself as he watched her from afar, and somehow that relieved him inside.

END OF CHAPTER

A/N : Helllooooooo our angels, here u go 💖 We hope you guys are enjoying the story so far

also would u guys want us to do a question for every chapter? perhaps like a question of the chapter or something like that? at least we can know what you guys think, dont you think? hehehe so I think I'll try one first

QOTC : What do you think about Jennie and Jinyoung being bestfriends in this story?

Love A and Q 🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.2K 3.5K 46
"Don't come too near". These were the first words to leave her mouth. They hadn't seen each other in six months and these were the only things she co...
12.4K 428 7
Jennie never thought of Jisoo as more than a friend, until one day she looked over at Jisoo's beautiful face and simply thought "...oh".
47.3K 1.1K 34
ใ€ŒJinyoungใ€ Never fond of any women but one who he left in his past, His dark past. A women sick with her love For him using his own tragic lost to h...