Unrivaled Fury - Low Class Sa...

By TyrantYokai123

What if the saiyans on planet vegeta learned how to use the power of the mighty super saiyan and finally ende... More

Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Choice of look in LSSJ
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Ask me questions
Chapter 29
The main problem I'm seeing in the story that people hate.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 23

7.9K 155 84
By TyrantYokai123

(Y/n): RAAHHH!

You use your left fist to uppercut below azura's chin which sends him into the air a little but azura stops himself.

(Azura): Tch.

Azura powers up and dives right at you.

(Y/n): Come on!

You try to attack azura with a powerful right hook however just before your fist connects with azura's face the elite suddenly vanishes.

(Y/n): !

Suddenly azura appears to your left and delivers a powerful kick to the side of your head which actually manages to hurt you and send you flying a bit but you stop yourself.

(Azura): EAT THIS!

Azura points both his hands out at you and fires a massive barrage of ki blasts at you but instead of putting up a barrier you start to sprint right at azura and power through the barrage of ki blasts.

(Azura): What!?

You quickly get to azura and with a large amount of force you punch him across the face which makes blood shoot out from his mouth.

(Azura): AGH!

Before azura could fall over he steadies himself and retaliates with a powerful punch of his own to your stomach which knocks you back a bit but you stops yourself.

(Y/n): AH!

(Azura): RAAAHHH!

Azura speeds towards you and hits you with a strong upward kick to your chin.

(Y/n): GA!

Azura grabs your face and slams you into the ground which leaves quite a crater in the ground.

(Azura): Let's see you handle this!

Azura points his hand right at your face and fires a one handed beam attack at you which makes a large explosion and even knocks azura makes but the elite saiyan stops himself in mid air and lands on the ground.

(Azura): Hahahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The smoke starts to clear to reveal you on the ground with wounds all over your body.

(Hector): Y/N!

(Sasha): No......

(Sonia):.......?

Your hands starts to twitch and soon enough you start to move again but you kinda struggle to get up due to your wounds.

(Azura): Tch just stay down already!

Azura again points his hands at you and attacks you with another barrage of ki blasts but this time he puts more energy into the ki blasts making more powerful.

(Y/n): !

You put your arms together in a cross shape to guard against the ki blasts however as soon as they hits you they start to seriously hurt you.

(Y/n): AAAAAHHHH!

(Azura): HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT'S WRONG HAVE YOU RUN OF POWER ALREADY! 

You slowly get pushed back by the ki blasts and you start to take serious damage from them with some of the ki blasts leaving nasty burn marks on you.

(Azura): THIS IS IT BRAT!

Suddenly sasha appears behind azura and attack him with right handed punch to the back of his head but it does noting.

(Sasha): What!

Azura while still firing at you turns his head a little to see sasha behind him.

(Azura): Tch.

Azura quickly wraps his tail around sasha's neck and starts to slowly crush her neck.

(Sasha): AAAHHH! 

(Hector): SASHA!

(Y/n): !

While you sturggle to see what is doing on through azura's attacks hector charges at azura from his left and goes in for a powered up punch however azura quickly hits sasha's head off of hector making him hit the ground hard right in front of him.

(Azura): Such a annoyance!

Azura stomps on hector's back and presses down hard on his back.

(Hector): AAAAAHHHH!

(Azura): DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN BEST ME!

Azura press down on hector's back more and squeezes sasha's neck more harder which makes the two saiyans scream in pain.

(Azura): HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Y/n): LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!

You explode with rage which makes your muscle expand a little more and your power sky rockets again.

(Azura): What!

You go right through azura's ki blasts and land a powerful right hook to azura's stomach.

(Azura): GA!

You grab azura's by his face with your right hand and use your left hand to grab azura's tail and brutally rip it.

(Azura): AAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Sasha drops to the ground and starts cough while you let go of azura's face and kick him flying towards sonia however the large female saiyan smirks and simply steps to the side making the ego filled elite smack into the arena wall.

(Y/n): Are you two alright?

(Sasha): Yeah (cough) thank (cough) you y/n.

(Hector): Yeah.....i'm fine.......

(Y/n): (sigh of relief) Good.

(Azura): YOU LOW CLASS RAT!

You look away from hector and sasha to see azura looking like he has finally snapped.

(Azura): HOW DARE YOU RIP OFF MY TAIL!

(Sonia): HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! what's wrong azura having trouble even as a super saiyan? you are just pathetic.

(Azura): SILENCE!

Azura fires a massive one handed energy blast at sonia however just before the blast hits her sonia simply flicks the blast upward into the air.

(Azura): What!

The blast goes off planet and keeps going as it files through space.

(Sonia): Sorry azura but a blast like that won't even make me get serious.

(Azura): Damn you!

Sonia smirks as she starts to fly into the air slowly.

(Sonia): You were always the runt with the big ego out of the elites azura and to be honest you turning into super saiyan has probably only make your ego 50 times bigger.

(Azura): Shut your mouth woman!

(Sonia): Hahahahahaha!

Sonia files back up to the stands and sits back with the two female elites.

(????): Did you have your fun.

(Sonia): Indeed I did.

(????): Did you think that is all the power the boy has in him?

(Sonia): Hmmm maybe it looks like his power is going back down again.

(????): How disappointing. 

Back with you.

(Azura): RAAAAAHHH!

Azura powers up making the arena shake and crack.

(Hector): Great that he is even more pissed off.

(Y/n): You two move out of the way now.

(Sasha): Alright.

Sasha and hector fly off to the side while you get into a stance with both your fists right in front of you.

(Y/n): Come on then.....runt.

Azura charges right at you and goes to punch you however you easily dodge his and counter him with a powerful left handed punch to his chest.

(Azura): GAH!

Azura coughs out a little bit of blood but the elite quickly attacks you again by jumping a little into the air and spin kicks the left side of your head.

(Y/n): Agh!

You regain yourself and grab one of azura's legs and spin him around for a bit and brutally start slamming him onto the ground a few times and throw him towards the arena walls however azura starts to spin in mid-air with his feet hitting the arena wall and he quickly jumps off the wall at insane speeds.

(Y/n): !

You try to hit him with a strong right handed punch however azura easily dodges it by suddenly stopping and ducking under your punch.

(Azura): RAH!

Azura goes to uppercut you with his left hand however you catch his fist in time with your right hand.

(Y/n): Got you.

You try to smash azura's head in but azura quickly grabs onto your left hand leaving you shocked.

(Azura): Haha!

Azura with a large amount of force knees your stomach.

(Y/n): AGH!

(Azura): You seemed a little slow on that one? are you running out of power again rat?

You let go of azura's left hand to hold your stomach while azura uses this chance to charge up an energy ball and smack it across your face blinding you abit.

(Y/n): AGH!

You walk back a bit rubbing your eyes while azura has a shit eating grin on his face.  

(Azura): Let's see if you can handle this!

Azura makes energy claws from each of his fingers and immediately starts to claw at your torso leaving quite a few nasty deep cuts.

(Y/n): AAAAAAAHHHHHH! 

(Hector): Y/N!

(Azura): NOW IT IS FINALLY TIME TO FINISH THIS!

Azura spin kicks you on the stomach with enough force to knock you to the other side of the arena and knock you to the ground.

(Azura): HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Azura puts his arms out and charges two large ki orbs while you are still trying to get up.

(Azura): HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Hector): SASHA YOU TRY AND STOP AZURA I WILL GET Y/N OUT OF THE WAY!

(Sasha): GOT IT!

Sasha files at top speed towards azura while hector files towards you.

(Y/n): N-No stay back!

Sasha attacks azura from behind by using all the power she has left to fire a beam at him however as it hits azura's back it does not faze him.

(Azura): HA! do you really think that will do anything!? now be a good girl and watch as I kill your friend!

Azura powers up with the force of his aura destroying sasha's blast and knocking her back and he points both his hands forward and fires a massive beam at you.

(Sasha): NOOOOOO!

The beam gets closer and closer to you until you finally get up and puts your hands out to stop it but as the beam hits your hands you get pushed back very easily.

(Y/n): Ahhhhhhh!

Meanwhile tanya is speeding back to the arena with a serious look on her face as she senses that your energy is dropping like a rock.

(Tanya): Hang on y/n I'm coming!

Back with you.

Your hands start to burn up as you try to push back the blast.

(Y/n): AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

(Azura): DIE YOU RAT!

(Hector): NOT ON MY WATCH!

You look to your left to see hector coming right at you.

(Y/n): S-STAY BACK HECTOR!

Hector ignores you, dives into you and knocks you out of the way and as you fall to the side you try to reach out for him however you could not reach him as the young saiyan smiles as azura's blase completely consumes him and a massive explosion goes off knocking you back even more.

(Y/n): NOOOO!!!!!

(Azura): What!?

Azura looks to his left to see you out of the way.

(Azura): Dammit! that other brat moved him out of the way!

(Sasha): No.........

The smoke clears to reveal a large hole in the arena walls and hector is no where to be seen.....

(Y/n):.......no.......

Your body starts to power down and go back to it's normal state with your hair not being as spiky anymore and your red eyes going back to normal as you stand there with tears going down your face.

(Azura): Well at least one of you is down now things will be less annoying.

(Sasha): YOU BASTARD!

Azura turns around to see sasha with tears in her eyes.

(Azura): Oh shut up you low class whore you will be next after I deal with the other on-

Azura suddenly stops trash talking when he feels a massive amount of energy coming from behind him which makes him spin around only to see you standing there with emotionless eyes.

(Azura): I-Impossible he is still has more power in him!

 Sonia slowly stands up again and looks down at you.

(Sonia): Yes! It's happening!

The other two female saiyans next to her also stand up and look right at you.

(Sasha): Y/n.........

You don't respond to her as the ground starts to shake and crack and the sky gets dark.

(Azura): W-What's going on!?

Without warning the same green energy from before shoots out of you however this time more and more lighting bolts shoot out of you with alot of them nearing hitting the crowd, sonia and sasha.

(Tanya): !

(King Vegeta): !

(Queen Rota): !

(Bardock and his crew): !

Everyone that is not in the arena starts to feel the large amount of energy coming from the arena as you tightly clench your fists making blood pour down from them as your rage builds and builds.

(Announcer): EVERYONE I THINK IT IS BEST WE LEAVE BECAUSE THIS LOOKS TO BE DANGEROUS! 

(Saiyan Male): Your damn right it is!

The crowd starts to book it as your power keeps raising and raising and your muscles grow and grow.

(Sonia): FINALLY YOU HAVE AWAKENED YOUR TRUE POWER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your hair spikes up again however this time it flashes green over and over again.

(Azura): M-MONSTER!

A massive pillar of green energy shoots into the sky from you with all everyone sees is your silhouette in the aura and your eyes start to go back to blood red.

(Y/n): RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your voice becomes deeper as your explode with power as lighting shoots down from the sky and from you with the planet shaking violently as well.

(Y/n): AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Your tears shoot up into the air as your body gets bigger and bigger.

(Sasha): W-What's happening to you.......

Everyone in the arena looks as the once normal sized saiyan is now a towering monster with large muscle with azura starting to shake more and more as the large silhouette looks at him and all azura can see looking back at him is crimson red eyes staring into his soul coming from the massive green aura.

(Azura): T-THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

Without any sort of warning the towering figure that was once you jumps out of the aura and charges at azura with the intent of tearing him limb on limb.

(Y/n): RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

(A/n): Done and done this chapter was so fun to do and sorry I ended it on a cliffhanger. Now I will go do 2 chapters on the crimson pearl story but don't worry I will be back with this story sometime down the line so I hoped you liked this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 205 17
The story of a spoiled proud prince. Who meets a kidnapped scientist from earth. His father brought her to design weapons and new things for the saiy...
7.4K 183 37
You came to earth just like Goku did, but the difference is evil people found you and suppressed your natural abilities. You knew nothing else but a...
17.8K 463 26
Totama is a Saiyan who is from Planet Vegeta. He lands on the planet later than Goku, they both grow together as great warriors and they both find s...
76.2K 1.1K 15
A Saiyain in Fairy Tail. You are the brother of Vegeta but have been exiled due to your large power level. While in exile your pod crashes on an unkn...