don't forget | deltarune krus...

By tsunderbean

two unlikely friends, two even more unlikely lovers. that's how it goes. but when you really think about it... More

author's note
|0.1|
|0.2|
|0.3|
|0.4|
|0.5|
|0.6|
|0.7|
|0.8|
|0.9|
Insert Your OC! [CLOSED]
OC Contest Winners!
|1.0|
|1.1|
|1.2|
|1.3|
|1.4|
|1.5|
|1.7|
|1.8|
|1.9|
|2.0|
|2.1|
|2.2|
|2.3|
|2.4|
|2.5|
|2.6|
|2.7|
|2.8|
Face Reveal
|2.9|
|3.0|
|3.1|
|3.2|
|3.3|
|3.4|
|3.5|
|3.6|
|3.7|
|3.8|
|3.9|
|4.0|
|4.1|
|4.2|
|4.3|
|4.4|
|4.5|
|4.6|
|4.7|
|4.8|
|4.9|
|5.0|
heads up
a beautiful new cover
wattys???
yeah, since nobody read my last reminder
someone made a fan sequel

|1.6|

2.7K 59 37
By tsunderbean

Kris' Pov

I should've known, and I shouldn't have gotten upset. Of course Susie feels nothing for me. Yesterday was just for research, just like it started for me.

I should've known Susie didn't like me, why should she? What did I have that would make her like me?

Why was I all caught up on this?

"Kris! Wait, I-" Susie called from behind me. I stopped as not to be rude. She quickly appeared by my side.

"Kris, I'm sorry, I didn't mean what I said."

"So there is something there?" I demanded skeptically.

"No- I mean yes- I mean- Look, Kris. I... I don't know how I feel. All I know is that you are more than a friend to me. I mean, do you really think I would do what I did yesterday if there wasn't something there? Come on, you've known me for two days and you should already know me better than that!"

I nodded slowly.  "So you wouldn't be upset if I-"

I inched my face closer to hers.

"Just-"

A little closer... I was on my tiptoes at this point. Her face was bright red.

Suddenly, she closed the distance. I damn near jumped out of my skin, I was so surprised.

Then, I began to melt into the kiss. My previous anxiety slowly fell away as the bliss returned. When we could hold our breath no longer, our lips parted.

"I-I'm sorry, I know you probably weren't serious, but you were so close and I couldn't hold myself back-" Susie clapped her hands over her mouth as her face grew redder still. I couldn't help but to giggle.

"Susie, calm down. I was serious as hecc. I was just hoping that you'd have enough time to say no if you wanted to. The truth is, even though I've only known you for two days, I feel closer to you than I have to anyone I've ever met, even my own brother. I feel like we've been friends for our whole lives, and we saved a world together! How many friends can say that? I don't know what I feel for you, but I know that you mean a lot to me, and I hope you know that."

Susie wrapped me in a strong and comforting hug.

"Thank you," she responded.

~~~~~~~~~~
Short and sweet :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 737 18
"What the fuck do you want?" "I love you (Y/N)!" Sophie shouts back. Sophie Turner x You I just enjoyed reading familiar stories and guessed it woul...
37.1K 1.1K 43
This story talks about how two enemies and how they became lovers <3 ( cutest ship ever!!! ) Also dis a long book so get your snacks ready for this r...
30.2K 730 7
Warning! This story Contains Lemons! Otherwise, known as Smut! Oh, and all Characters are or are over the age of 18. Just in case someone tried to pu...
2.4K 104 15
And yes, first book on here! Hopefully it'll be good for all of you... ;w; You had feelings for that particular blue birb in your class, but what if...