Forgotten in the Shadows [boy...

By Mr_Ezra

ASA is a well rounded teen with a sore heart granted his ungrateful father and mother who kicked him out. Asa... More

Forgotten in the shadows [boyxboy]
Chapter: 2 - Meeting him for the first time
Chapter 3- Lonely night in a park.
Chapter 3- Lonely night in a park [part 2]
Chapter 4- Stepping back for you
Chapter 5- Taking a deep breathe
Chapter 6- "I found you Asa"
Chapter 7- Do I kiss him?!
Chapter 8- Dream
Chapter 9- Waiting on ___? WHO?!
Chapter 10- Slammed Doors
Chapter 11- Alone
Chapter 12- Making Things Right
Chapter 13- He what?!
chapter: 14- whoah
Chapter: 15-
Chapter: 16- Christmas Eve (Part One)
Chapter:17- Winter Bash
chapter: 18- Giving Out
boy

Chapter: 16- Christmas Eve (Part Two)

972 8 4
By Mr_Ezra

Chapter: 16- Christmas Eve (Part Two)

-

-

-

Asa's POV

-

-

-

I got up from the couch just as my mother came back from the kitchen. It was nearing nine o' clock and I haven't heard from James...or anyone for that matter. Guess I really was forgotten. I shook my head harshly, trying to get the thought out of my head. If I were to let a simple boy mess with me like that mentally, I would've shut my trap and stayed with my father. Hell, I would've let him rape me too. Kidding. I just really need to keep my distance from that boy. I mean I love him so darn much but there is that fact that... well he's done so much to hurt me. But i've also done so much to hurt myself. I cause drama, I know that. I hate it, and i just wish one day if I get up and leave, he'll follow and drag me back in his arms. I know, i can't seem to make up my mind. I love the guy but it just seems like he likes to see how mad i can get with what he says.

I mean there's the fact that he went to the winter dance with some guy who i still can't stand, and a bunch of other crazy B.S. I just want a real, normal life and relationship. I want a guy who can hold me in my sleep when the thunders growling in the air, and a guy who'll brush away the tears from my eyes when I'm crying. James has only stopped my crying once or twice, but i need a guy who can do it every time. I am not asking for a lot, I just want what emotionally I need.

I looked at my mothers hands as they were frantically waving in my face due to my minor spacing out. Opps. I blinked my eyes a few times before gaining full awareness of the situation. My eyes felt wet and sticky as I blinked and I reached up and felt my eyes were wet. Was I crying?

"Hun, are you okay? You just stopped walking and next thing I know, your crying. What's on your mind, baby? I know this has been hard for you. Hell, this has been hard for us all. I just want to make sure your okay. I love you." My mother cooed, in her warm and concerned voice.

"I'm fine mom. just a little tired, is all. Hey can I use your phone? I need to call my friend James, I think i left my phone at his place.." I whispered, afraid my voice would crack. And just my luck, my voice did crack.

My mother narrowed her eyes a little before digging into her pocket and fetching out her dated cell phone. "Make it quick, Asa! that thing doesn't hold much minutes!" My mom hollered as I quickly ran down the hall and into the bathroom.

Once i was in the familiar bathroom, I ran my hands over the sinks fine architectural crafting and slowly slid against the wall facing the sink. I flipped open her phone and dialed the oh so familiar number and waited.

Five rings later, i heard a questioning voice answer. "Hello?" James answered.

"Hi, James..." I croaked out, my thumb tracing over the indent the phone had on it's back. I couldn't bare say more, because if I did, I know I would die in at least one way, shape, or form. I hate feeling this way. Feeling like I'm not good enough for him, like he deserves better. And you know what? He does. He deserves so much more love than what I give him. What I give him isn't classified as love. No. It's called pathetic drama. And worst of all, I can't be the better person and tell him how I feel. Tell him that he should have better, because I know that once I say that, he will realize that I'm right, and he'll want me out of his life in a matter of minutes.

"Hey... who is this?" James said, instantly causing my eyes to prickle. I get I called from an unknown number, but shouldn't he be able to remember my voice? Shouldn't he be worried? Shouldn't he be running around town looking for me? I mean I've been gone for hours now. What gives? But that's just me, that drama king.

"You don't know who this is?" I croaked, mentally slapping myself. Why on earth would I want to sound like that?! He must really think I'm pathetic now. But now so does everyone. Gah!!! Drama King to the rescue.

"You're not a drama King, Asa." James stated flatly without an ounce of laughter or sarcasm in his voice. He doesn't think I'm a drama king? But...I am.

"But I am...James. I keep creating this drama and B.S. and you continue to be with me. Why?" I asked, more anxious to hear the answer than I really was. In reality, I was going crazy thinking of what he might answer. Would he say his father is making him stay with me? Or because he feels bad for me? Or because he actually likes me. Yeah I will go with option B.

"Because you're cute, funny, and down right real. You may have drama in your life, but that doesn't make you a drama king or queen. It just makes you, well you. You know I hate labels so don't use them to enclose you, okay? I stick with you because your my boo, and I absolutely adore you and your crazy ways. I go mad when your not by my side, and at the thought that you might one day run away from me and not let me back in. Asa I know I don't say it a lot, but I really do care for you, and I want you to understand that, so just do me one favor. Please?" He said.

I sat there on the floor for a few moments, just soaking in what he said. He-he loves me. He actually said it. For a while, I was starting to doubt it. And that the fact that he doesn't care that I have a ton of drama in my life just made me want to die right here and now with a smile plastered on my face. But then i realized something.... he asked me something.

"What?" I mumbled, a little embarrassed that I forgot what he said to.

"Will you please stand up from the floor, open the bathroom door, and close your eyes?" He asked, and my eyes bulged out of my face. Is he here!? For how long, but then my excitement faded and curiosity took over. "Is a pie going to be flung at my face?" I questioned, hesitantly.

"That's why I love you Asa. You always keep me wondering. But Hell no will there be a pie being thrown at your face, but that sure would be epic." James said, a hint of amusement trickling through his voice.

I hit end on the phone and slowly stood from my sitting position on the floor and stood behind the door and swiftly opened the door, that way when the door opened, I wouldn't be pelted by whatever was awaiting on the other side.

But when nothing came, I walked out from behind the door and what I saw just leaning against the hallway door was James, in dark denim blue skinny jeans with a CHS school T-shirt on, and in his hands was a purple basket pull of rainbow lollipops and a sign that said "Property of Asa". And that sight right there just made my day. No. Made my life. I dropped my mothers phone and ran up to James, engulfing him in a huge hug.

When we departed slowly, i looked at his sweet face, and i closed my eyes and moved my head towards his, closing my eyes and breathing in his intoxicating cologne. It was Blue Depths. I gently pressed my lips against his and instantaneously he dropped the basket and put his arm on my neck and pulled my body closer to him. This was a simple kiss, with no tongue, but to me it meant the most in the world. I never really felt needed, and he knew that, now. This kiss held so much emotion it was making me feel so many things. It made me feel loved, accepted, needed, and most of all, it made me feel like I was his. And I haven't felt like that in so long. This feels right. I want this kiss to never end.

But all of a sudden, he broke away from me and rested his forehead against mine, and this time I wasn't going to settle. I pecked him on the lips, and in one swift gesture, I was making out with him. It felt as if the world stopped and me and him were the only ones in our own little world. His hand remained on my neck and the other one on the opposite side, resting on my right hip. I continued exploring his mouth, until there wasn't a centimeter in his mouth I didn't cover. For a while we just let our tongues play with each others, not really fighting for dominance, just enjoying the bond we shared while we were inside one another with our tongues. A few minutes passed and I finally broke away, panting like a mad-man trying to get my breathe back to its regular stage.

"I love you, James." I said, and i truly meant it. I loved him with all my heart, and from this point on, I promise to try real hard with this relationship. I love him. I love him... I love James.

********************************************************

HALLO! I'M SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE, AND WHEN I DO, IT'S A SHARTY CHAP LIKE THIS. SUE ME? I WAS JUST HAVING A ROUGH TIME WRITING THIS, MY HEART WAS IN IT ONE SECOND AND THEN THE NEXT, IT WAS COMPLETELY OUT OF IT. ALSO BLAME SOME OF MY FRIENDS BECAUSE THEY KEPT TEXTING ME. LAWL. SO MUCH INTEGRITY.

SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMAR AND OR SPELLING ERRORS.

WITH A HAPPY SMILE, COMES A HAPPY DAY!

Love YA'LL. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

-DEARLYFOX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 61 41
Meet Avril. Two years after her parents' death and she's still struggling with her emotions towards them. When Dallas shows up at her school, Avril...
162 22 19
A story of friendship, trust, heart break and high school life. A group of friends survive their last year in high school and each go through a stage...
485K 9.1K 28
Important Note: This is an old version. A new version to fit my series, Final Reckoning will be uploaded, but still enjoy this one :D Thomas Haynes...
4.3K 175 22
Jack is a sensitive person. He was bullied his whole life because he was bisexual. He self-harms and isn't too open about himself, in fear of getting...