Chase

By _Maryam_A_

✔️Started On: June 14, 2020 Completed On: September 5, 2020 By: Maryam A✔️ #11 in gangleader (9/13/20) #29 i... More

Author's Note.
"You're In Danger"
"Penny For Your Thoughts"
"Supervision"
"You're Not Alone"
"She Has A Child"
"Just Sneak Out"
"Too Much Blood"
"Meeting Him"
"Gone"
"Jealous"
"Let The Pranks Begin"
"Vacation"
"Spin The Bottle"
"You're Mine"
"Over My Dead Body"
"You're Right"
"His Best Friend"
"Leaving"
"Feeling down"
"Where Is He"
"Saving Him"
"They're In Love"
"She's Not A Toy"
"He's Awake"
"Find Her"
"Brain Freeze"
"The RedHead"
"Marking What's Mine"
"All Because Of A Smoothie"
"Maybe There's A Chance For Us"
"Stay Away From Me"
"Hiking Gone Wrong"
"My Fault"
"Purple And Black"
"Only If You Get Me A Baby Pig"
"Taken"
"Why?"
"A Mole"
"The Cafe"
"I Wish Nate Was Still Here
"It's Christmas"
"The Birthday Wish"
"Tent Comes Down"
"Fake Proposal"
"Back To Where It All Started"
"Kingston Enterprise"
"All Done"
"Chase"

"It's Our Place"

1.7K 60 4
By _Maryam_A_

Chase

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked at Vivian and smiled. She's really here.

"Chase?" She whispered, rubbing her eyes.

"I'm here." I said. She smiled and put a hand on my cheek. "I love you." I leaned down and rested my forehead against hers.

"I love you, too." She replied. Vivian pressed her lips against mine and all of a sudden I feel alive again. I feel happy.

I pulled back and lifted her shirt a bit.

"We should get you and the babies checked." I said, putting a hand on her stomach and smiling.

"Okay. Can we do it later though? I'm so tired." She groaned. I kissed her again and put the blanket on her as I pulled away.

"We can do it tomorrow if you'd like." I said. I furrowed my eyebrows a bit as she started to cry. "Vivian? What's wrong?"

"I just- I love you." She cried. "I'm sorry." She hugged me. I hugged her closer to me. "Just remember that I love you."

"Vivian-" She disappeared from my arms.

***********************

I quickly sat up from my bed, breathing heavily and sweat rolling down my forehead.

I stood from the bed and went to the bathroom, washing my face with cold water. As I dried my face with a towel, I couldn't help but think about the dream over and over again.

I left the bathroom and saw George still asleep on the bed. Thank God I didn't wake him up.

I left the room and went to Carlos's room. Vivian is in there with him.

But she hates me.

I turned to go back to my room and stopped when she stood there.

"What are you doing?" She whispered, shutting the bathroom door and stepping towards me.

"Nothing." I replied and cleared my throat as I looked away from her.

"You always look away when you lie." Vivian stated, placing a hand on my cheek and forcing me to look at her. "Are you okay?"

"You should be sleeping." I said and took her hand off, noticing the slight frown on her lips.

"Okay. Goodnight, Chase." She whispered and gave me a small smile. I turned, watching as she walked to the door.

"Vivian-"

"You don't have to be shy, Cha-cha." She cut me off and laughed softly. "You can have one whenever you'd like."

And without another word, she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly, making me feel safe, comfortable, and alive.

I hugged her back, afraid that she'll disappear.

"Don't leave me." I whispered, feeling my eyes sting. I can't lose her; she's everything to me.

After my ex girlfriend, Rose, died, I haven't been the same. She was the light to my life and I loved her so much. That was until I realized who she really was: a monster.

Vivian makes me feel happy again. She makes me want to live.

I slowly pulled back and stared down at her. Vivian smiled up at me, her eyes glowing every time she smiles.

"Have you opened your gifts?" I asked and she looks a bit confused. "The Christmas gifts."

"No. I feel bad because I didn't get you guys-"

"Well, that wasn't your fault." I cut her off, taking her hand in mine. "Come on."

"Now? It's really late." She stated, following me downstairs. "Aren't you tired?"

"I just woke up." I mumbled and sat her down on the couch when I noticed her wince. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I just feel some pain from time to time." She replied, pointing to her chest.

Vivian

Chase handed me a small box from Sam. I ripped the wrapper off and pouted in awe when I saw a matching pig necklace and earring.

"Wait! Where's Bunny?" I asked, putting the box down.

"She's asleep. You can see her later." Chase promised and I grabbed another box.

I read the tag and smiled. I know it's from Logan because he calls himself daddy a lot.

I ripped the wrapper off and opened the box. I smiled when I saw the blanket. Pulling the blanket out, my jaw dropped when a matching underwear set fell out.

"Oh my God." I mumbled and Chase looked away, clearing his throat. "How does he know my size?"

"I don't know." Chase laughed softly and I put everything to the side. "This is from Carlos." He said.

I opened the box and saw the newest phone. Lou destroyed my old phone, so I'm thankful Carlos got me this. Lou also took the ring Chase gave me a while back and I'm really upset about that.

"Virgil." Chase said, handing me the next box. I opened it and smiled widely when I saw it filled with snacks.

"Virgil, I fucking love you!" I shouted loudly, not caring who I wake up.

Chase laughed and handed me another box. This one is from Aliyah.

I opened up the small box and my lips parted as I stared at the photo in the frame. It's a picture of us all smiling and looking dumb. I remember taking this picture such a long time ago. And Nate is in it. Chase isn't smiling or looking dumb. This is from the time we first met.

I smiled and placed the frame down carefully. I love this photo so much.

"From Aiden." Chase said and I took the box. I ripped the wrapper and I struggled to open the box.

"Can you help?" I asked and smiled sheepishly as Chase chuckled, helping me open the box. "Thanks."

My jaw dropped when I saw all the different colors of fuzzy socks in the huge box.

"I love this." I said and raised the box, putting my face inside. I heard Chase laugh a bit.

I put the box down and he handed me a small box. It's from him. A smile formed on my lips as I opened it.

I stared at the ring inside.

"I saw that Lou got rid of your old ring, so I got you one similar to it." He said as I put the ring on my index finger.

I stood up and hugged Chase.

"Thank you." I said and then pulled back. He held out another box.

"From George." He muttered and I chuckled, sitting back down. I opened it to see a bracelet.

"This is my favorite one so far." I said, putting the bracelet on.

"I have two more for you." Chase said and I looked up at him. "Come on, put your shoes on."

"Oh, boy. I don't know if I should trust you." I admitted as he helped me up.

************************************

"Where are you taking me?" I asked as Chase led me to the back of the house.

"Shh." He chuckled and held my hand in his. I playfully rolled my eyes and saw the barn looking thing that he took me to.

We went inside and he turned on the lights. My jaw dropped when I saw two horses.

"No way!" I said, going up to one. It leaned its head down and I pet it. The horse is all black and looks absolutely beautiful. The other one is all white.

"That one is Blaze. He's mine." Chase said, smiling as he watched me. "The other is yours to name. She's a good one."

I turned to the all white one and smiled.

"I'm going to name her Lightning." I said and turned to Chase.

"Come on. This one we'll have to drive to." Chase said and took my hand.

"You didn't have to do all this." I stated as we walked to the car.

"I wanted to." Chase said, smiling down at me. "I love you, Vivian."

My heart did many flips.

"I love you, too." I replied, smiling up at him.

I almost left this world and the last words Chase heard from me were horrible. I'm going to make things right. I don't care what happened before. We can start again and be better.

Chase and I got into the car. He made sure I had my seatbelt on and then began driving.

After a while, we made it to the smoothie shop.

"Chase, it's closed." I stated and he turned the car off. "We're not breaking in."

"Just be quiet." He whispered and chuckled, opening the car door for me. I stepped out and he took my hand.

We went to the doors and I watched as he pulled out a key and opened the place up.

"What?" I mumbled and furrowed my eyebrows, a bit confused.

"This is our place." Chase said and turned to me, handing me a similar key to the one he has.

"Are you serious?" I asked as he opened the door for me.

"Dead serious." He said and smiled as he walked in after me, turning the lights on.

"Oh my God. Chase!" I turned to him, smiling widely. "Wait, but I don't know how to work these machines." I admitted.

"I've already got workers hired here." He said, smiling down at me. "We can practice making some right now."

"What did I do to deserve you?" I sighed and he put a hand on my waist.

"I ask myself the same thing about you." He said and leaned down, claiming my lips.

I put my hand on his cheek as I kissed him back. We pulled back and a smile stayed on my lips.

"Come on." I muttered and took his hand, dragging him to the machines with me.

~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!

What do you guys think of this chapter?

Don't forget to comment and/or vote! Thank you for reading❤️ maybe you want to follow me?

Until then✌🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 419 45
COMPLETED !!!!! ⚠️ • PREVIEW• ⚠️ "You can have hookers cause I am not sleeping with you" I said as he stared at me with a hint of distaste in his eye...
537K 14.2K 37
WARNING: HIGHLY EXPLICIT NATURE //He approached me slowly, beginning to leisurely take of his belt. His body pressed against mine once more, confinin...
The Arrangement By ❦

Mystery / Thriller

462K 10.1K 48
𝟏𝟖+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how much I've had to refrain myself from fuckin...
2.3K 64 14
Vivian's parents loved the idea of a girl. They promised to love,care ,and protect her.Instead they died trying to protect little Vivian. Her aunt ki...