Hidden Desires

Per The_tilted_crown

Narmen and Alex are cousins, growing up together, they became inseperatable. They had many commen things betw... Més

Introduction
1. Pain and Hurt
2. 3 years later
3. Just Like You
4. Sean
5. What do you want?
6. New Friend
7. Meet Again
8. Dresses and Surprise !
9. Lets Party
10. My Beautiful Twin
11. Protective
12. Take It Easy
13. Visit
14. A Sleep Over
15. Thinking about you
17. Act fast
18. What is wrong with you?
19. Come In
20. Feelings come to the surface
21. Do you love Him?
22. Forgive me
23. Try and Trust me
24. Believe me ... I'm Lying!
25. Changing Slowly
26. Opinions
27. I can do it myself
28. Memory
29. Needing You
30. Forbidden Love
31. Confessions
Author note - Do you want it to end or not ?!
sequel ..
I began the Sequel !

Part Two :: 16. Just a walk

2.3K 17 2
Per The_tilted_crown

16. Just a walk

" wake up you lazy head!" shouted Narmen loudly in Alex's ear, as she was sitting on his stomach. Alex got shocked and shouted to just find Narmen laughing hysterically at him. Alex smiled wickedly as he stared at her. She quickly stopped laughing as her gold eyes caught that smile.

" ehmm.. I think i should go now. Didnt auntie just call me?" said Narmen as she began to stand up cautiously. She smiled as her feet touch the ground and was about to run when she felt strong arms pull her back.

" not so fast young lady" said Alex wickedly as he pulled her to the bed. He then went on top of her smiling that smile with his green eyes saying that he wont have mercy.

" Lexi, please dont. Ur mom is the 1 who told me to-" said Narmen with a cute pleading face but stopped as he began tickling her making her laughing loudly. Nana then pushed him from above her, causing him to not just get off her, but also to fall from the bed on his back.

" Haha! Loser!" said Narmen as she stormed out of the room laughing. Alex smiled with his hand on the back of his head where he fell, and in a matter of seconds he was after her.

" sorry.. Sorry, i didnt mean to wake u up like that" shouted Narmen as Alex ran after her quickly around the house. She was then stucked puttin her back on the wall as she watched Alex walk slowly to her.

" Jack!" shouted Narmen loudly. A smile appeared as she saw the black dog running barking towards her. Jack then stood facing Alex barking at him as he stood infront of Nana defending her.

" Jack, you are MY dog not hers. And ur defending her, against me ur friend?" said Alex in disbelief as Nana smiled proudly to him. ' even Jack couldnt resist her charm' thought Alex as he knew how Sam loved her. Nana then stuck her tongue to him teasingly as she sat on her knees and strocked Jack's fur. Jack leaned to her hand then licked her face. Nana laughed as she dried her face with her sleeve. Alex sighed smiling.

" u 2 kids are gonna b late for school , stop playing and hurry!" shouted Caroline from another room. Narmen immediatly panicked and ran up the stairs with Alex behind her rolling his eyes.

" come on Narmen! Its not really a thing if we are late for once" said Alex as he grapped her arm. Narmen then stared at him as she took her arm back.

" talk about urself! As for me ive a reputation at school to be a discpline girl, and i wont change it. Now you better get dressed in a minute or i swear ill leave without you" said Narmen with her arm crossed, and a smile on her lips. She then entered the room closing the door behind her loudly. Alex sighed.

" Fine, but just this time.. Next time, we will go at the time I want, in other words, late" said Alex loudly before he walked to his room proudly. He already knew that he was talking to himself as Nana'd never b late to class. But he just wanted to make her think that he went early today with his will, not bc she threatened him or sth!

" come on Nana!" shouted Alex from downstairs as he waited for Narmen infront of the door. He was wearing a nice purple t-shirt that showed his muscles, and dark jeans. He was holding the door open waiting impatiently.

" here i come!" shouted Narmen as she jumped down the stairs with her long hair flying behind her. She then stood infront of him trying to get that heavy bag on her back. She was wearing a tight yellow t shirt and a thin cute long sleeve brown jacket over it, just closed a bit showing a big share of the shirt. With those dark jeans also, she looked beautiful in a simple way. Alex smiled, and thought ' nothing revealing'.

" so u are the one who is late, huh? I should have left without you, but i didnt bc of my kindness" said Alex teasingly as they headed out of the house.

" yeah, right." said Narmen rolling her eyes ."we arent gonna go by car, i wanna walk.. And there are things i wanna discuss with you" said Narmen lookin infront with serious look. Alex just nodded.

" so what is it?" said Alex when he found Nana staring infront of her silently. Narmen took a deep breath and began. The serious look glued to her face.

" Alex, your mom is worried bout you! She asked me how are ur grades and if u are doing well at school." said Narmen looking at him with concern. Her gold eyes showed care for him. Alex quickly looked at her alarmed.

" and what did u tell her?" asked Alex scared that Nana might have said to his mom bout his awful grades. Being together in almost every class has its disadvantages!

" dont worry Alex, i didnt tell her bout that D's u ve got.." said Nana a bit annoyed. She didnt like lying to her aunt or hiding the truth from her. Alex gave out a sigh of relief relaxing a bit.

".. But Alex u cant keep on hiding like that forever! U really have to work harder and improve ur grades!" said Narmen with pleading gold eyes. Alex stared into those eyes for a min then turned his head away and rolled his eyes. He hates it when she talks bout grades

" whatever Narmen" said Alex rolling his eyes with crossed arms. He kept on walking looking infront of him. Then Nana stood infront of him tapping her foot, with her hands on her waist.

" Alex! You really NEED to take this seriou-" said Narmen staring at Alex deep in the eyes, but then stopped when she heard a sound of things falling. She turned around as Alex turned his attention as well to the sounds. A very old lady was sitting on the floor, collecting her grocery slowly that had fallen from her. But that wasnt why Narmen was suddenly terrified, it was the fact that a fast car was not far away from the lady. And the driver wont see the old lady as she was on the ground.

Everything happened to fast, Nana ran to the lady and stood infront of her with her arms stretched next to her. She just wont watch the old lady die.

" STOP! Now" shouted Alex as he ran and held Nana behind him protecting her from the car withthe driver who was busy searching for his mobile .

The driver's head shot up when he heard Alex's loud shot and after it Narmen's deafening scream to stop. The sound of the brakes could be heard from the next street. Alex turned and held Narmen in his arms protectivly with his eyes shut. Nana closed her eyes asking god to save them.

Suddenly, the brakes sounds stopped and were replaced by complete silence. Alex opened 1 eye unsure to find the stopped car just inches away from him. ' it could have hit me.. If only the driver was late for just a second, i would have been a crashed piece of meat!' thought Alex as he stared at the car with wide eyes.

" Oh my god, Alex! Thank God u are okay." said Narmen as she hugged him tightly. Alex smiled as she then bent down to the old lady with a warm smile making sure that she was okay.

" Im really sorry! I didnt see you at first. Is anybody hurt?" said the driver as he came out of the car. There was so much concern in his eyes as he looked at them. Alex began to get angry clunching his fists at him. 'He was bout to kill us bc of his stupid mobile, and now we should just forgive him' thought Alex angrily as he took a step towards him.

Narmen smiled at the old lady but quickly turned around when she head the driver's voice. He looked kinda cute but that is not the problem know. She quickly stood up when she saw that anger in Alex's green eyes. ' if i dont stop him, he might get that man in the hospital' thought Narmen as she stood infront of Alex with her hand on his chest to stop him. Her gold eyes were giving him that serious look that said u must calm down. Narmen then turned to the driver smiling.

" oh dont worry, we are all fine sir! Thank u for ur concern" said Narmen polietly which made Alex go crazy behind her. ' what is she doing?' thought Alex as he was bout to take a step but Nana's hand quickly stopped him.

" are u sure? At least, do u want anything from me to do?" said the driver guiltly but Nana quickly shook her head.

" just take care of the road, bc next time sb might really get hurt" said Narmen as The man nodded and apologized 1 more time, checked on the old lady then entered the car and sped away.

" lets help the old woman Alex" whispered Nana to him as she went to her smiling a soft smile. She then helped her up and took her hand as she took her to the pavement. Alex shook his head smiling as he collected the grocery bags then went to them.

" are you hurt?" asked Narmen with concern in her gold eyes. Alex then put the grocery infront of him and wrapped his arm around Narmen smiling. The old woman stared at them for a minute with warm blue eyes then sighed.

" no my dear im fine.. But you both are a beautiful couple, you ,my girl, are beautiful in ur own way, your beauty is natural and simple. And u really seem-" said the old lady but was inturupted. Alex has taken his arm off Nana and she blushed terribly when she said 'couple'.

" my lady, you are wrong.. We ar-" said Alex but was cut by an angrx old lady hitting him on the head with her purse.

" you are a bad boy, didnt you learn not to cut sb when he is talking? * sigh* i shouldnt get angry. Anyway where was i?" said the old lady while Alex rubbed his head. Narmen tried not to laugh.

" oh yes. So i was saying that u r like an angel. What was ur name my dear?" said the old lady smiling warmly at her. Narmen was putting her hand on her mouth so she wont c her laughing or she might get hit as well. ' so im the bad boy now and- ouch! What does this old woman put in her purse!' thought Alex as he put his hand on head in pain.

" Narmen Ash" said Nana smiling politely but when she glanced at Alex, she put her hand quickly on her mouth so not to laugh.

" oh wht a cute name! Also i must admit that although this young man is rude, he is quite attractive. I guess that girls are always all over him. You really must take care or they'll steal ur man!" said the old lady warning her. Nana nodded in that of-course way as if she understood what shes talking bout. Alex rolled his eyes and gave Narmen that look that we have to leave. Nana nodded.

" im sorry but we really must go to school now or we'll be late. I hope we'll meet again" said Nana politely before Alex pulled her away.

" this old lady is literally crazy, she hit me really hard bc i was just trying to tell her we are cousins. And she just wont stop talking! Remind me again why we saved her?!" said Alex angrily rubbing his head where he was hit. Narmen just laughed hard as they kept on walking. Alex shook his head smiling, this woman was WIERD!

" but she seemed kind and lovely, right 'boy friend'?" said Narmen teasingly as she held his arm in both hers giving him a cute smile. ' kind! She is the farest thing from kindness' thought Alex.

" talk bout urself. She was kind to you saying that u r an angel. But me she said ' he is a rude boy'. If we have stayed longer, she might have pulled my ear and told me ' you are a bad boy'!" said Alex as he tried doing her voice with making some funny faces. Narmen laughed holding him so not to fall, as her knees became weak from laughing.

" if u keep laughing like that, we wont reach school today" said Alex teasingly. The word 'school' reminded Nana of sth.

" by the way Alex, we didnt finish what we were talking about. You must get higher grades and stop being that playboy, ur mother had done a lot of things for you. She deserves to be proud of you! Promise me Alex.. Promise" said Narmen as she stared deeply into his green eyes. Alex stared into those piercing gold eyes that were full of pure concern and nothing but love and care. He sighed and looked down away from those eyes.

" Narmen I cant promise you that. I will do my best." said Alex looking at the ground. He then felt a soft hand touch his chin and lift his head gently forcing him to stare into those caramel eyes again. Nana smiled softly making her face angelic.

" at least promise me u will do ur best, Alex. For ur mom.. For me.." said Narmen softly.

"promise." said Alex smiling. Nana's smile widened as her eyes lit up happily. She then took his hand and began running to school.

"lets hurry then or Mrs Hannah will kill us" said Narmen smilin with Alex laughin, runnin behindher.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

179K 6.8K 32
***COMPLETED*** Sky's home life was a little piece of hell on earth. She often had to fight past the pain, but she always found a way to become stron...
284 9 32
Two heartthrobs always fight for everything in their life.what if they start fighting for the one which they shouldn't .who wins this love race and...
1.3K 234 28
This is the first book of the Untouchable Saga The fully edited book Is live on amazon!!!! Kylie believed she was cursed since she had developed an a...
14K 542 18
Since the young age of 8, intersex Y/N has been best friends with Elizabeth Olsen and the Olsen family. She is a highly regarded actress and part-tim...