Gamer Who? (BxB)

Galing kay Futzer

(BOYxBOY) Spencer's life isn't out of the ordinary. He has a Mom, basketball practice, games on the side, gu... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 8

2.8K 134 49
Galing kay Futzer

I could've kept walking. I could've acted like I didn't see anything. However, I didn't.

"You know... You shouldn't sleep in the halls." Weird-tall-dark haired guy-that-pushed-me was suddenly below my feet, snoring. I just want to go to english class.

No reaction came from the sleeping giant. He was curled up into a ball, the lower part of his back met the wall and the rest of him leaned over his propped up knees. It looked uncomfortable and people were walking by, giving him weirded out stares.

"Dude." I said, my voice just a tad bit louder than before. Still no reaction.

I went into a crouch position and tapped his shoulder. It felt weird touching a stranger but it had to be done. He sighed so I thought I had woken him up but no, he just sighed in his sleep. Great. Why is he even sleeping here?

Looking at him like this he looked a lot younger than me. He was like a little kid.

"Hey, man." I ended up grabbing his shoulder and gave it a little shake. He grunted softly and slowly raised his head, only to stare blankly ahead of him. Was that drool on his chin?

"I don't think you can sleep here." He turned towards me in slow motion. He looked at me apathetically, although it seemed like there was slight anger in his furrowed brow. Geez, I'm doing you a favour man. Everyone's staring at you, don't give me the, "how dare you disturb my precious sleep" look.

"Who're you?" Well, that's one thing you can ask after waking up.

"Spencer. Now, everyone's staring at you so how about taking a nap in the nurse's office? Tell them you have a headache." I gave the stranger a crooked smile as I stretched my hand out towards him. He didn't take it however, only gave it a dull stare. You're welcome?

"No, thanks." Was all he said before getting up on his feet and then walked away. What the fuck?! Here I am, being nice for once and he just waltz away? What a prick! I huffed out angrily and acted like I just needed to scratch my stomach with my cold stretched out hand. I heard someone giggling in the background. I didn't even turn to see who it was and I began waltzing away myself. Fan - fucking - tastic, now my day's ruined because of some stranger.

"Oh, Spence." 

"Not now." I stomped passed Evan. Ugh, that was kinda childish of me. Oh, whatever, I'm pissed off. Evan can handle it.

"Did something happen?" Oh, looks like Evan wants some 'angry energy' in his system. Or whatever you call it.

"Nope. Nothing happened."

"Oh. Wanna tell me about it?" I swear to God, this guy... Knows me better than I do.

We continued walking down the halls, a little bit faster and rougher than necessary but nonetheless. Finally, I saw a bench placed in one of the larger halls and I sat down with a scoff.

"I'm nice right?"

"Whatever floats your boat." I gave Evan the finger while he took a seat beside me.

"So, this guy was sleeping in the hall. I'm nice so I woke him up to tell him that he shouldn't sleep in the halls like that. He ends up being a huge ass wipe and just walked away! Not even a simple 'thanks'." Evan shrugged as he watched me throw my hands dramatically in the air. I gritted my teeth as I thought about the guy, how can he be so rude?

"He was probably just having a bad day. Don't judge someone from just one simple action." I rolled my eyes and gave Evan a firm slap on the shoulder. I hate him and his smart Momma mouth.

"You're supposed to be on my side."

"I'm not on anyone's side."

"Shut up. I hate you."

"I like your company too." I pushed my heel into his foot, harshly. He didn't even flinch. What the fuck.

"If a guy was sleeping on the ground in a school, I'm sure he's having a pretty rough time. Try and see past the fact that he didn't show you his undying gratitude." I gave Evan a silent glare. Because he's right and I hate that he's right.

If Evan and I were brothers, Mom would love him the most.

"We're going to be late for english. Let's go." See what I mean?

"am I nice"

"What?"

"what"

"I think you are very talented, your vocabulary isn't very large but that's okay and I'm sure you're a perfectly unique individual."

"thats a no?"

"Basically, yes."

"fu%€ u"

"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

"wtf is wrong with u"

I hate that I laughed at that. I 'pfft' into my hand as soon as I saw his stupid Lenny face and I won't in a million years tell him that I actually find him funny. Or funny sometimes.

Max is good at keeping my mind off of things.

"Why the question though?" I take that back.

"i was just wonderin"

"I have a feeling that's not the full truth but I won't barge out of respect."

"u have respect for me"

"I have respect for most humans. But not when I'm hungry or tired, then everyone can go burn and die for all I care." Damn.

"dang" That's like the first time I've ever seen Max be so, I don't know, vulgar? I like that, I like seeing new sides of him. Not that I'll ever admit that.

"same tho" I quickly added.

"What did you eat today?" That's a weird question.

"just the school lunch"

"No breakfast?"

"my alarm didnt go off i was almost late"

"Why am I not surprised?" Bitch, what's that supposed to mean?

"whats that supposed to mean bich"

"You just seem like the type who'll be late."

"fyi u cant read, it says ALMOST LATE" It feels like I'm not helping my case.

"I actually laughed out loud. Impressive, Lance ;)"

"wtf weirdo"

"You don't do that?" Laugh out loud? Uh...

"no" Yes.

"Awh." Don't 'awh' me. Now I feel bad for lying. Or actually I probably would've felt bad anyway.

My silent room was suddenly filled with a loud chime from my phone. I take a peek at my device that sat all lit up on my desk. Mikayla. I bit my lip and begin bobbing my leg up and down, the one who's propped up on my computer chair. The guilt swam in my stomach.

I couldn't even bare to see what she wrote.

What if she asks me to meet her again? It's been a couple of days, surely she wants an answer by now. Fuck. I turned my attention back to our chat. My lips were turned up just a second ago, I was smiling at our conversation. How lame.

Could I tell Max?

I want to tell Max.

"hey, Max"

"Oh, no. Serious mode."

"seriously" You know it's serious when I write out the word seriously fully instead of just writing 'srsly'. Despite only chatting with each other for a few days, Max seemed to have caught on and he noticed business was on.

I wrote my words out with shaky fingers. I didn't notice how long my message was.

"theres this girl who told me she likes me. I honestly dont know what to do, i dont like her back but we're very close and i almost see her as a sister. I dont want her first crush to end in a heartbreak and the guilt from 'pulling her on' is killing me. I've been sleeping even worse lately and i keep thinking about how i should reject her. I rlly dont want to but i have to but i dont want to. sry for being such a drama queen"

Sent.

MaximumCray is typing...

Max took his sweet time in replying. I wasn't sure if that should please me or terrify me, it ended up being a combination of both. For some reason, I got this bad feeling in my stomach when I sent the message. I thought it was because I'm just spreading around Mikayla's love confession... But I'm not sure if that's the case. I somehow felt guilty because it felt like I hurt someone else's feelings, Max's feelings. That makes no sense though.

Why would Max be sad about a girl liking me?

"I'm no expert in this area. Believe me. But I think you should just suck it up and tell her :/" I sighed, I thought he would say that. Even Luke said it.

"I can understand that it's hard for you, you don't want that on your conscience and it's even worse that you know her well. But dragging her along, making her have false hope and waiting is far more painful than just quick, simple rejection. Walking around with that hope only to have it crushed sucks."

Well, damn. Make me feel worse, why don't you?

 Max added something else too. "You're no drama queen btw <3." In an instant all my thoughts about Mikayla vanished. They were put in a package and thrown out the window. I stared at the heart Max wrote and I felt my own pound. My cold room was suddenly very, very warm. My stomach twirled and I gulped down the massive lump in my throat. Desperately, I tried to not fly straight towards the ceiling because boy, I was soaring.

Why did that make me so happy?

"thanks" I felt silly writing such a simple, everyday word when it felt like I was a completely new person walking in another universe. Max made me feel things that I shouldn't feel.

What's wrong with me?

I picked up my phone to see my messages. Specifically one of them.

"Kevin wants burgers again, want to come along to McDonalds tomorrow? c:" I ripped off a piece of my lip with my teeth.

"actually, can we talk tomorrow? theres something i wanna tell you"

I slammed my head against the back of my computer chair and stared at my ceiling. A couple of glowing stars were placed there and an old piece of gum that I had forgotten about. I inhaled sharply and exhaled slowly. We're in for a ride.

Then, as if Max was watching me through my window he wrote a message that told me he knew exactly what I did in those few moments of silence.

"Good luck :)" Damn. I need it.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

640K 22.7K 40
-COMPLETE-A bxb romance. When Nate gets tricked into playing a game of 7 minutes in heaven, he gets a lot more than he bargained for. Top Rankings:...
294 27 13
Two best friends fall in love with each other but one of them has a pretty tough life. TRIGGER WARNING//also some sexy parts so... Complete
1K 91 33
[COMPLETED] [YA LGBT boyxboy] [67k] When fate forces Ruben - a down-on-his-luck musician - and Jake - a future football star - together, sparks fly a...