An Unexpected Love || M.YG √

By JiminLemonade

"I love him as a man, but he loves me as a fan." Will my dreams come true? Will he love me the way I love him... More

C A S T
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
A/N - WARNING: SMUT AHEAD
S I X
S E V EN
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
Thank you!
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
♥Barbara♥
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
Little Announcement
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
Wow! - New fan fic in the works.
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
Thank you so much
Announcement

T W E N T Y F I V E

1.9K 67 9
By JiminLemonade

1 week later.

"So, when are you going to meet her?" I look at Yoongi who's sat on the edge of my bed, looking down at the envelope. "She agreed to meet us in 2 weeks." He responds.

"Just you, or will the management be there?" I ask him. "Management will be there, it'll be a formal meeting. This affects my career either way." He says, continuing to gaze down at his hands.

I look at him with concern, he seems really torn over this.

"Yoongi... You don't have to open it now if you're not ready." I say with a soft voice, gently resting my hand on his forearm. He lets out a heavy sigh and turns the envelope over, tearing it open. He unfolds the paper and begins to read, nervousness evident in his face.

I watch his eyes scan the words printed before him, watching his expression so I can get an idea of what the results are. But nothing, he gives no expression. Sometimes I can't read him.

He lowers the paper down from his view and turns to look at me. "Well?" I ask.

"He's not mine."

I don't know how to react because he's not showing me how he feels about the result. There's still no reaction or emotion from him. He gets up from the bed and folds the paper back up again, placing it in his bag; walking towards to door and exiting the room.

"Yoongi, wai-" He closes the door behind him.

He's shutting me out. He's not talking to me or about how he feels, and I know that this never ends well.

Yoongi's POV.

I shouldn't have walked out like that, but I didn't know how else to react. Jangmi's going to think that I'm shutting her out, that I'm taking it out on her. I'm not, I just need time to think. I love her, I don't want her to feel bad. I just don't know how I feel.

Did I want him to be mine? Am I upset? Am I disappointed?

I don't know...

I've never even met him. I didn't know he existed until 4 months ago, but since then I've thought about him, and the possibility of him being my son everyday.

I'm conflicted, I need time to process the news and to give myself the opportunity to move on and accept that he's not mine.

I grab my coat and walk out of the apartment, shutting the door behind me.

As I enter my car, I hear my phone ding. I glance over to see a message from Jangmi. I ignore it, I can't bring myself to talk to her right now.

After driving around for 20 minutes, I spot a bar. I pull up, get out and walk inside.

Jangmi's POV.

I quickly leap off of my bed to follow Yoongi out of the room, but he's gone, so is his coat. Did he really just leave like that? What's going on? Is he upset? Did he want it to be a positive result?

I'm standing in the middle of the hallway, alone and confused. I rush to grab my phone and send him a text.

Jangmi ~ Where are you? What happened just now? I'm confused.

2:36am

I'm awoken from a deep sleep due to the disturbance coming from outside my room. What the hell is going on? I slowly tip toe out of my bed, grabbing anything I can think to use as a weapon, and slowly approach my door. I press my ear against it.

I hear someone stumbling around the apartment. My heart is beating out of my chest, has someone broke in?

I gradually turn my doorknob and open my door a crack, peaking my head through. I see a figure walking towards my room, as I'm about to pounce on the stranger, I see it's Yoongi. He's drunk.

I drop my shoulders and place the object down, opening the door wider so I'm in his view. I stand in the doorway, my arms folded across my chest, glaring at him.

"Don't start." He stutters, before moving past me and taking his clothes off clumsily to get into bed. 

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask him in an annoyed tone. He's stripped off, wearing nothing but his underwear and falls back, starfishing on my bed. 

"Going to sleep." He mumbles.

"No, you're not. Get up." I say, marching over to him and grabbing his arm, trying to pull him off. "You think you can just walk off like that? You think you can just leave me like that and shut me out?" I say, feeling myself getting more irate.

"I'm not doing this right now." He says, pushing my arm off of him. He turns over on the bed and pulls the sheets over his body.

"Get the fuck out of my bed!" I yell.

He turns over and squints his eyes at me. "What?" He asks, confused.

"I said get out of my bed. You think you can just waltz out of the apartment, say nothing and disappear for 12 hours, not even bothering to reply to my calls or texts? I was worried sick. I didn't know where you went, if something had happened to you. You can't do that, Yoongi. You need to understand your actions don't just affect you, but the people around you. The people who care for and love you." I yell, trying to hold back my tears.

"I don't know what's going through your head right now because you won't talk to me. We're supposed to be a team." I say calmly. "What affects you affects me too." I added.

He opens his mouth to speak before I interrupt him.

"Did you drive back? Because your car was gone. I swear to God if you drove back this drunk?!" I yell, my anger reaching boiling point.

"No, I got a taxi back. My car is still at the bar's parking lot." He says bluntly. "I'm not an idiot." He added, before turning back around in the bed.

"Is this what you're going to do every time you get stressed? Go out and get yourself piss fucking drunk?" I say sarcastically. Yoongi let's out a frustrated groan.

"Can this not wait until the morning?!" He yells.

"No it can't wait until the fucking morning because we have to leave for the airport at the crack of dawn." I stop to look at my watch. "In 3 hours to be exact! Or did you forget that we're leaving to visit my parents? For you to meet them for the first time." I yell. "Wow, I can't wait for my parents to meet my hungover boyfriend who's gonna look like shit. What a great first impression." I say sarcastically.

He turns back over to look at me. I can tell by his face he forgot, he looks guilty.

"Shit, Jangmi - I didn't think, I forg-" I cut him off.

"Yeah. I gathered. Thanks a lot, Yoongi. I was really excited for this, you know? You ruined it." I say with disappointment in my voice. "You couldn't control yourself." I added before walking out the room, slamming the door behind me.

I grab the small leather box with the house key inside that Yoongi gave me for Christmas. At this point all I feel is anger and hurt. I march back in the room. As I enter I see Yoongi sitting up on the edge of the bed, running his hand through his hair in guilt.

He hears the door open and looks over his shoulder. He gets up and begins to approach me. "Jangmi, baby, please. I'm sorry." He says. I say nothing but hold my hand out to him, placing the box back in his hand.

I look him dead in the eyes. "You can have this back. And I'm going to my parents on my own." I say bluntly, before turning back around and walking out the room.

5:00am

I wake up suddenly to the sound of a woman's voice over a tannoy; realising I fell asleep in the waiting area of the airport. My flight leaves at 6am for New York. I had already pre packed before my fight with Yoongi this morning. I didn't go back to sleep, I left my apartment because I didn't want to deal with him, I knew things would escalate further.

I hear an announcement for all the passengers of my flight to make their way to the gate for boarding. I look around to see if Yoongi actually showed up, holding just a glimmer of hope. But I don't see him anywhere. I shake my head and walk towards my gate.

13 hours later.

After a long and gruelling flight, I finally reach down in New York. I'm still reeling from the stress of last night, still feeling bitter and angry. But I shrug it off for my parents sake, I haven't seen them in a year. I travelled alone, Hyerin wasn't able to travel because of her pregnancy; which makes things even worse, because I can't have her here to comfort me. She's my comfort blanket.

As I walk through customs, I hear whispers and people staring at me. I hear them whispering Yoongi's name and mine. People obviously know here too...

Isn't that Suga's girlfriend?

Where is he? Why is she alone?

She's not even that pretty.

Is Suga here too?

Oh my God, it's that Jangmi girl.

She's nothing compared to Yoongi Oppa.

She looks sad. Did they break up?

I don't know what he see's in her.

I let out a groan and continue walking through customs and security. I just want to be out of this situation. I've never been one for being centre of attention, it makes me uncomfortable.

I get to the main entrance and see my parents waiting for me, I feel a huge sense of relief and run up to them, giving them both a tight hug. I've missed them so much.

All I want right now is my mother's comfort. And her food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 566 10
He never wanted to marry someone but he did. He doesn't believe in love but falls in love with a girl at first sight. What will be his story of love...
195K 6.6K 54
'I don't want you to love me because I am suga, I want you to love me because I am yoongi' UNEDITED Started 10/10/2019 Ended 20/05/2020 Reached 100 r...
560K 29.9K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
6.6K 485 41
When Danbi meets Yoongi, they become friends very fast. While spending time with each other, they both develop feelings for the other. There's only o...