10th Member of Stray Kids

By uwuaxthor

where stray kids is 9 boys and 1 girl. I'll take recommendations on... Imagines Scenarios Twitter post Insta... More

jeon jisoo profile
ships with the members
contact names
gc with stray kids
survival show
instagram
christmas time!!
ships out of stray kids
jeon jisoo's solo album
instagram
what is it?
sibling texts
my pace lyrics
question lyrics
| jisoo is sad |
weekly idol
ships out of stray kids pt. 2
top 6 jeon jisoo ships
waste it on me
mark lee ending
hwall ending
hyunjin ending
studio breakdown
jisoo's favorite hairstyle/hair color on stray kids
Predebut Mixtape outfits
I Am Not outfits
I Am Who outfits
I Am You outfits
| jisoo is bullied |
KPOP NEWS
instagram
MAMA (korea)
v live after MAMA
happy birthday
waiting room
incorrect stray kids quotes
jeon jisoo's 2nd solo album
collab storyline
troublemaker squad
goodnight chris
please stay
more incorrect stray kids quotes (ink*gayo & disp*tch version)
| physical contact |
it's late
squirrel
stray kids mafia fanfic
'who is he?' news article
instagram
thank you, jisoo
trouble in paradise
i want you
jisoo's solo album
trouble in paradise pt. 2
trouble in paradise pt. 3
i want you pt. 2
i want you pt. 3
stray kids in these fits
the bells
instagram
debuting
jeon jisoo ships
group chat 1
masked ball
It was an "accident"
Jihyun Chatroom
Miroh Lyrics
Side Effects Lyrics
Nine or Nothing...

MAMA (japan)

3.4K 61 4
By uwuaxthor

"please chan! let's do exo! i wanna do overdose and growl!"i beg, since i knew minsun i thought it be a good tribute for her and her group since they can't attend mama. "okay okay, fine let's do it!!"

MAMA in Japan

after finishing our cover of overdose and growl we all changed and got into our places for the intro. hyunjin, han, i.n, chan, and seungmin wore white suits while me, changbin, felix, woojin and lee know wore black.

each color was on one side, except me and chan, who stood right in the middle of the stage. on our vr intro the boys and i were all next to a car, i was behind chan. the boys all walked away while me and chan stood on the side, chan sprayed skz on the "camera" and i sprayed the line under before p.a.c.e played aka 3racha's song.

the song begins with han and changbin's rap and soon after chan's after i placed down our beautiful award. chan wrapped his arm around my shoulder and rapped with so much ease. chan would smile during a small part of his part when i looked up at him.

soon after 3racha finished their performance a horn sound went off. chan and i stood in between the boys as they pass by to get to their sides. chan and i give one last handshake before we separate to our sides and soon our little dance battle begins.

hyunjin and i were in the front for one moment and i smiled at me. god he's so handsome when he dances! i dance with my side of the boys and i could hear fans cheer for us, and it was amazing!

we soon end and do hellevator first, dancing this song brought so many memories of the survival show. i held in my tears remember what happened, i kept my cool and kept rapping and looking cool. i think the boys noticed because once hellevator ended they patted my back and we went right into district 9.

district 9 was more rock-ish and it felt a lot cooler than the actual song. i was in the back a good couple of times and i honestly wanted to stop and just watch the boys perform, but i didn't. they were so amazing! i was so proud of them.

soon we ended with felix holding up our award. 2019 will be a good year for us.

jisoo's outfit:

the whole performance:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552K 8.7K 52
Just a bunch of soft fluffy fluff, zero smut lots of cringe โค๏ธ ok maybe a little bit of smut.
43 0 7
Possible future Story scenarios that I've made up while listening to music. Usually about Kpop idols but could be applied to any story really . Some...
106K 1.2K 200
Imagines of Kpop boy groups. I take requests and I also write my own
4.8K 351 29
A story about 8 close friends in a group called 'Stray Kids'. They decide to go on a camping trip during summer break but things go wrong. "This is g...