Living With The Creepypastas...

By VikingMetalToby

IMPORTANT: I originally wrote this back in 2018 when I was younger and an idiot and sucked badly at writing... More

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙂𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙀𝙍𝙔
1 ⦻ Initiation
2 ⦻ New Home, Killer Life
⦻ ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ t̲̂̓ͩ̑ḣ̖̻͛̓j̪̟̮̔ͩs̠҉͍͊ͅ ā̤̓̍͘ ḑ̴̞͛̒r̴̨̦͕̝ẹ̿͋̒̕ā̤̓̍͘ḿ̬̏ͤͅ?⦻
3 ⦻ 'Friendly' Encounter
4 ⦻ The Proxies
5 ⦻ Training Sucks
6 ⦻ Meeting Some Creepypastas
7 ⦻ Benevolent Murderers
8 ⦻ Training, Waffles, & More Slenders
9 ⦻ A 'Scavenger Hunt' With Friends
10 ⦻ Growing Familiar
11 ⦻ Jeff The Unreliable Edgelord
12 ⦻ Incarcerated
13 ⦻ Time For a Prison Break Out!
༻Thank You༺
14 ⦻ A New Look For (Y/N)
15 ⦻ Hunt For Slender's Missing Pages
16 ⦻ Bloodshed; Her First Kill
17 ⦻ Proxy Shopping At The Slender-Mart!
18 ⦻ Stepping Out Of Comfort Zone
Oh God Help
19 ⦻ Candies
20 ⦻ SCP Anomaly Encounter W/Seedeater
21 ⦻ Favorite Tall CreepyPasta?
22 ⦻ Are There Boundaries To This Trust?
23 ⦻ Snap And Kill
X Eyeless Jack 1 (Not Apart of Main Story)
X Eyeless Jack 2 (Not Apart of Main Story)
23 ⦻ Pt. 1 THE CREEPYPASTAS ARE CHILDREN???
23 ⦻ Pt. 2 THE CREEPYPASTAS ARE CHILDREN???
24 ⦻ Killing The Past
25 ⦻ Visiting Other Killers
26 ⦻ Zalgo Takeover (Evil/Dark Y/N)
27 ⦻ Lake Party
28 ⦻ Lesson In Decency
29 ⦻ Some Realistic Counterparts
30 ⦻ Somethings not right...
31 ⦻ Creepypasta Villains VS. Demon Lord Zalgo
32 ⦻ A New Creepypasta
Sorry...But I'm A Creepypasta Now
The Final Decision

Christmas At The Slender Manor / LJ's Birthday (2018)(MEGA CRINGE)

3K 161 1.2K
By VikingMetalToby

You walk yourself slowly down the Christmas decorated hall towards Laughing Jack's room, a grin on your face and a wrapped gift in hand.

Tomorrow was the clown's birthday as you knew, as well as Christmas, and you wanted to surprise him and give him his present from you early.

When you get to his door, you knock on it softly and call out his name, "LJ? Open up, I've got something for you dude."

There was no answer from the room, and you waited a while for a reply or for the door to be opened. You knew for sure that he was in his room—he had not come out for the past few days for some reason, so there wasn't any reason why he shouldn't be there to answer.

"LJ? Hello? It's me, (Y/N)."
You place the side of your head next to the door so you could try and hear in—you hear nothing and suspect that maybe he was sleeping. You sigh and decide to come back again later, but as you turn to walk away, you hear footsteps coming from inside of his room to the door.

You quickly turn back excitedly and smile, ready to give him his gift. When the door opened, it was only made to a small crack and the only thing that came through was not even his whole head but just his nose.

"Yes................"

"Uhh....tomorrow's your birthday LJ!" You say, grinning at him, "I just wanna give you your present early!"

"My.......birthday.....?"

The clown opened the door a bit more and poked his whole head through, looking down at you. You noticed he looked a bit upset for some reason.

"Hey LJ, you okay...?" You ask, gazing at him with a concerned look, "aren't you excited?"
The clown merely sighed and removed himself from the door, opening it wide enough for you to be able to see in. You follow him in as he walks over to his throne of candy he had built a while back and sits down in it, pulling something from the side and resting it in his lap.

It's the wooden box in which he had been inside and given to his first friend, Isaac, many many years ago. The same one he had been trapped in for many years waiting for his friend to return to him.

You remembered him telling you his story a while back, and you look at the box then at Laughing Jack with a wave of sadness beginning to fall over you. "I'm guessing you're thinking about..."

"Yes..."

   "....."

You weren't really sure what to say or how you could comfort him; you really just wanted him to cheer up since not only was it his birthday, but it was Christmas time as well.

So, apparently the killers celebrated Christmas just for the fun of it. You and the other Creepypastas had spent the whole weekend decorating the mansion and getting ready for the day, even putting up birthday stuff for Laughing Jack as well. You were excited for him to see all of it, and you already knew he had been absent from the crowd for a while, so that's why you decided to give him his gift on Christmas Eve.

"Laughing Jack," You eventually sigh, making him slightly look up from the box. "I know you're upset and you really miss him, but think about all the friends you have here and everyone that cares about you...we spent so much time trying to make the place awesome for you, and I even have this gift here for you that I wanted to give you early, see?"

You hold up the wrapped present to him and look up at him with a hopeful expression. He stares at the present you were offering for a while before giving a sigh and putting his box down beside him and taking the present from you.

"Thank you, (Y/N)..." He murmured, slowly beginning to undo the ribbon and pull apart the wrapping paper. You watched as he pulled out your present; it was a gray t-shirt with bolded words that said "I ♡ Candy!" and had illustrations of different types of candies scattered all around it. There was also a plastic Christmas candy cane with smaller candies filled up on the inside placed along with the shirt.

"So.....do you like it?" You asked, watching him as he examined the contents of the gift. "No...I love it," He replied, but still with a saddened tone, which ticked you a bit. He took the shirt and put it on over his head and wore it over his clown suit, making him smile a bit. "It's great, (Y/N). And thank you for the candies too."

"There's much more to your gift than just this LJ, but you'll have to come outside and spend the rest Christmas Eve with us, all the way up until 12."

   "But I....I don't feel like leaving my room...."

"LJ, don't be like this. Everyone's been waiting for you to show up, and they're especially hoping to get you to come out now since tonight is X-Mas Eve! You've gotta come. Please???"

Laughing Jack sighed and looked down as if thinking, then slowly glanced back you and nodded his head, "Alright.....Fine."

You smiled a bit and took his hand, pulling him up from off of his 'throne'. You picked off the crown made of candy which was on the head of the chair and raised it up to LJ, "Put on the crown, it's gonna be your big day."

He sighed and lowered his head so you could place the crown on him, then he stood straight again and fixed it into place. "Come on, LJ!" You exclaim, and you begin pulling him out of his room.

You led him into the upstairs hallway and he saw how the whole place was decorated; every door of the pasta's rooms had wreaths made of their preferred colors and items, and balloons that were black and white were floating all around the area, scattered around on the floors, and even on some of the doors.

You hand Laughing Jack a huge black and white wreath with candies and bows decorating its monochromatic leaves, and the clown took it, flashing a small smile. You helped him hang it on his bedroom door, and then you pull him towards the stairs to head into the living room.

Downstairs was where most of everyone was; they were all talking and adding more and more decorations to the already very decorated mansion.

Laughing Jack stared in shock at how much was done; not only for Christmas, but for his birthday as well. "It's...It's AMAZING!!!" Laughing Jack exclaimed, a bigger grin appearing on his face when he saw the scene.

"LJ!!! Happy birthday!!!" Lost Silver exclaimed, catching notice of LJ's appearance. The boy entity disappeared from where he was before and appeared in front of Laughing Jack, looking up at him excitedly. "It's not till tomorrow—but thanks friend!" LJ replied, patting Silver on the head.

Some of the others came up and greeted the clown upon seeing him there, and it brought a smile to your face to see that LJ seemed to be cheering up more and more.

"Where'd you get that ugly shirt?" BEN asked LJ, glaring at the shirt he was still wearing that you had gotten him. "It's not ugly at all! (Y/N) gave it to me!" Laughing Jack huffed, and BEN nervously turned you while you had your arms crossed glaring at him with a pissed look. "Heh...I was kidding. I think it looks great!" He laughed weakly.

"Are you excited for tomorrow Jack?" Zero asked, and LJ nodded, "Seeing everything that you have all done for tomorrow makes me very excited! I can't wait!"

"I can't wait either!" Candy Pop exclaimed, suddenly jumping on Laughing Jack from behind, "To dump a whole butt-load of candy on your head tomorrow morning, Hahahaah!!"

"You'd better not!" Laughing Jack laughed, and Candy Pop scuffled him playfully on the head.

"For once they're friends..." You mutter, grinning at the sight of the two not fighting for once. You turn to the couch area where you see Kate and Zero setting up things in the living room for a movie. Glitchy Red walks over to them with a tray of a bunch of popcorn, yet he occasionally took out handfuls and helped himself.

Painter was already sitting on the couch while the others were setting up around him; he was making finishing touches to a Christmas-Birthday painting for Laughing Jack. Puppeteer was beside him, blowing up some more balloons.

Smile Dog ran around the place barking excitedly; he wore festive reindeer antlers on his head. Unbelievably, he was carrying around behind him a black and white sleigh that carried none other than KageKao himself. KageKao held to the reigns on the sleigh, chanting as Smile Dog zipped him around the mansion.

Everyone else was pretty much busy doing something concerning the holidays or LJ's birthday, and it all made you feel excited to have your first Christmas with the Creepypastas.

"(Y/N)?" You heard Laughing Jack call your name, and you turn to him immediately, "Yes Laughing?"

"What should we do now? You're the one that brought me out here, so I wanna do whatever you think would be the most fun!"

"Hmmm....it's your day LJ, so you should decide."

"I want to open more presents!"

"No more until tomorrow, doofus!"

Laughing Jack huffed and crossed his arms, then looked around. "Hm....then I'm not sure what I want to do."

"How would you like to swim in your very own pool made of candy?" Candy Pop piped up, and Laughing Jack quickly turned to him, "Pool made of candy, you say!?"

"Yeah, I worked really hard on it. Follow me~!"

The jester blinded off towards the doors of the mansion and walked outside. You and LJ followed him along with some of the others.

Outside of the mansion was the huge base for a pool set up, and it was filled to the top with candy. "Ta-da!! Do ya like?" Candy Pop exclaimed, and Laughing Jack stepped up to the pool in awe.

"It's....it's......it's AMAZING!!!!!"
Laughing ran towards the pool and dived in, causing a bunch of candy to spill out over the sides. "Can we play in it too!?" Sally asked, jumping up and down excitedly. "Of course, come on in kiddo! All of ya!" LJ replied, and some of the others shouted out in excitement as they too made their way into the pool of candy.

You decide to let them have their fun in the pool and help everyone else finish setting up for Christmas.

"(Y/N)! What Christmas movie do you think we should play tonight??" Zero asked, jumping up in front of you with a bunch of movies in hand. "Uh...hold on, let me see," You say, taking the covers from her and looking through the choices. You eventually pick out (A favorite Christmas movie) and hand it back to her, "Pretty sure everyone'll enjoy this."

"Alright. Thank you love!"

She took off with the movies and as you were about to walk again, you were encountered by BEN. "What, elf?"

"I need you to do something. Come to my level."

   "What? Why?" You ask, kneeling a bit to his height. "Good...." BEN smirked, holding up his hand over you. You quickly look up and see him holding the red and green plant over your head; mistletoe.

"BEN!" You exclaim before he could kiss your face, and you grab his hat pulling it down over his whole head. "acKK— (Y/NNNNN)!!!" BEN whined, fighting to pull his hat off his face while you ran off.

You heave a sigh and walk into the kitchen, hoping there was something you could do to help. You see a few of the pastas in there, cooking their own stuff and making food for the next day.

"Spaghetti!" Clockwork exclaimed, holding up a big bowl of the past. "I made angel food cake!" Judge Angels cooed, looking happily at her bake. "A bunch of pie!!!!" Splendorman gleamed, pointing at the crap-load of pie he made. "Christmas waffles!" Toby shouted, holding up a plate of waffles that had Santa faces on them. "Toast," Jeff said, tossing one single burnt piece of toast on a plate.

Everyone turned and glared at Jeff and he shrugged.

"What's something I can make?" You asked, Masky who was also in the kitchen. "As you can see, we're already a bit crowded in here and I'm sure there's a ton of food made by all of them now, so I don't think we'll be needing anymore hands here," He replied, pulling something from out the oven.

"Oh okay...well, nice turkey," You scoffed, walking away, and Masky growled as he looked at the burnt turkey he'd made in hand.

You walk back into the living room and draw near to the Christmas tree. There was an ocean of presents beneath it; so much that they even went into the kitchen and around the stairs. "That sure is a lot of presents, huh (Y/N)....?" A voice murmured from behind her, and she turned to see Nina standing beside her; she was shaking a lot.

"Um yeah....you okay Nina?"

   "YES. I just can't wait to see what JEFF got me for Christmas and I can't wait for him to see what I got him."

You sighed and replied, "Only couple more hours and then you'll find out."

You step away from her and walk up the the presents. You see a couple with your name tagged on it and it made you smile. "Did you see the one from me?" You heard Eyeless Jack's voice from behind you and you turn shaking your head, "No? Not yet. It's probably lost somewhere in all these-"

You trailed off when he holds out a present in front of your face with your name tagged on it; it was also tagged "From EJ" as the gifter. "Don't open it until Christmas," He said with a smile and leaving the present in your hands.

You grin and hug the present, already excited to open it and see what was inside, as well as all your other presents.

You suddenly catch notice of golden string wrapping around your present and you look up seeing Puppeteer there. "No gifts until tomorrow (Y/N), sorry," He said lifting it away from you and putting it with the pile of other presents. "I was just looking, I promise," You reply.

You suddenly hear the barking of Smile Dog getting louder, and you backed away knowing that he was probably coming around again with KageKao's sleigh. You jump back just in time to see the trickster and his 'reindeer' run by at full speed, KageKao laughing his head off. His usual sidekick Former was with him this time, and when Smile Dog came to a stop by the stairs the two of them both hopped out of the sled, snickering to themselves and pulled a huge red bag from the back of the sleigh.

"(Y/N)-Chan~ wanna help us?" KageKao asked, walking up you with a dark grin on his mask. "What's going on...." You say, backing away a bit. "Don't ask questions; just start filling up our bag here with any presents that are gifted to me, got it?"

"But—!"

"Shhh! No questions!"

The trickster slipped past you and dived into the pile of presents by the tree, searching for boxes with his name. Former started pulling the presents with KageKao's name on it and throwing them into the red bag. "You guys are going to get into so much trouble..." You sneer, shaking your head. "If (Y/N) helps us, (Y/N) will get to ride in the sleigh with us~" Former said, smirking at you.

"......Deal," You spat, and you began grabbing any presents you saw made for KageKao. The sleigh ride really did look a lot of fun, and surprisingly they hadn't been caught by Slenderman yet. The three of you worked until the bag was filled, and then KageKao took the last present, hopping back into the sleigh.

"(Y/N)-Chan! Hop in!" KageKao exclaimed, patting the space next to him in the sleigh. Former climbed up onto the now filled bag on the back of the sleigh, and sat at the top. You hop in next to KageKao, and he picked up the reigns he had made for Smile Dog.

"スマーイルドゴ(Smile Dog)!" KageKao shouted, lashing the reigns, and Smile barked, beginning to take off.

You yelled in amusement as the sleigh sped around the mansion, the breeze going past your face at an extreme speed. Some of the pastas that were in the way and saw the sleigh coming by yelled and quickly jumped out of the way in order not to be hit. KageKao and Former laughed at them, and you would shout out "Sorry!" to those you nearly hit.

When you saw the sleigh heading for the steps, you quickly wrap your arms around KageKao and scream out, "WE'RE GONNA CRASH!"

"No we're not! Hold on tight!!!!" KageKao replied, and he lashed the reigns again as Smile Dog dashed up the steps. The sleigh amazingly didn't crash or fall backwards, and it slid easily up the steps and onto the upstairs floor.

KageKao lashed the reigns twice more once the sleigh got near his room, and Smile Dog skidded to a stop, causing the ride to come to an end. You pant with a wide grin on your face and look at KageKao excitedly. "That was actually super fun, Kage!"

"Of course it was, I'm the one that put this thing together!"

"Thank you for inviting me to ride!"
You then turn behind you to look up at the bag of gifts and shouted, "Former? Are you okay up there!??"

Former stuck his head over the edge of the bag and gave you a thumbs up with a wide grin; his Sonic-like hair was blown back from the speed of the sleigh when it was running. You chuckle and let KageKao help you out of the sleigh. The other two then hopped off and began quickly unloading the contents of the bag into KageKao's room.

"If (Y/N) doesn't wanna get caught sneaking presents with Former and KageKao, (Y/N) should probably run now while she has the chance," Former exclaimed, pointing towards the stairs. "Right....well, it was fun while it lasted you guys. Good luck on not getting busted!" You say before waving to them and running off.

When you get downstairs again, you see that everyone was gathered in the living room. They were all around the couch and on the floor—looked like the Christmas movie you had chosen was about to start.

You take a spot on the ground between Zero and Homicidal Liu since the couch was already taken up and try to get comfortable for the movie. Zero smiled at you and handed you a box of popcorn. You take it and begin sharing some with her and Liu while the movie started.

——————————————————
Here's questions to take up your time...I guess

Q1. What's your favorite Christmas movie (if you have one)?🎁

Q2. What's your favorite thing about Christmas?🎁

Q3. What kind of present do you want?🎁

Q4. Did you get what you wanted for Christmas? 🎁

Q5. Which one the pastas would you spend Christmas with? 🎁

Hope you all have/have had a Merry Christmas
——————————————————

By the time the movie was over, half of almost everyone was asleep. You, however, were wide awake, waiting and counting down excitedly for the time. When the time on the clock struck 12:00AM, you immediately jumped up and yelled at the top of your lungs, "MERRY CHRISTMASSSSSSS!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LJJJJJJ!!!!!!"

The pastas who were all sleeping woke up frantically and the ones who were awake cheered and yelled out with you. Laughing Jack grinned sheepishly as you and the others crowded around him and hugged him tightly.

"Come L-Jack, you've gotta open y-your presents now!" Toby exclaimed, holding up one of the wrapped boxes. "NO! Everyone to bed NOW. It's 12AM, we can do the celebrating and everything else later!" Slenderman shouted coming from his hall, holding a sleeping Sally in his arms.

Everyone groaned in frustration and began picking up their belongings and clearing up things to head to bed.

• • • timeskip • • •

"EVERYONE GET UPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!"

You immediately awoke to the sound of one of the Creepypastas scream and you dashed out of your bed, heading for your closet to throw on some clothes. You notice a certain pair of clothes on a hanger with a note attached to it and you read it:

// Here are some some fresh Christmas themed clothes for you to wear. Hope you like it~!
~Trender Man \\

"Welp. Thanks Trender," You say, looking at the note with a smile and pulling out the clothes to wear. Once you put them on, you hurried out of your room and ran down the stairs to the living room. Everyone was already down there, ripping open presents and such, and Jane was at the side taking pictures.

You slide on the ground next to Judge Angels and start looking for the presents gifted to you.

Eventually, you find each and every one made for you, and you start tearing them open excitedly.

•Slenderman gave you another book, (a favorite one).

•Splendorman gave you a sparkly rainbow unicorn poster.

•Trenderman gave you the clothes you are wearing.

•Offenderman gave you a kiss—literally.

•Masky gave you a brand new machete.

•Ticci-Toby gave you some headphones.

•Jeff The Killer gave you a doubly bladed knife.

•Sally Williams gave you a plushie of herself that she made.

•Clockwork gave you a new pair of boots.

•BEN Drowned gave you a desired video game for whatever console.

•KageKao gave you three different mangas.

•Bloody Painter gave you a brand new sketch book and some pencils, etc.

•Nurse Ann gave you a shotgun.

•Laughing Jack gave you a giant GIANT gummy bear.

•Jane Everlasting gave you more knives and some sheaths for them.

•Smile Dog gave you a lick on the hand. :)

•Nina gave you a purple hoodie like hers, so you could twin.

•Judge Angels gave you a silver Gladius which she promised to teach you how to wield later on.

•Grinny Cat gave you a can of his cat food.

•Jason The Toymaker gave you a doll that looked similar to you.

•Lost Silver gave you a Pokéball in which when you opened it was a cute plushie Pikachu.

•Glitchy Red accidentally got you the same thing as Silver.

•Candy Pop gave you a bunch of balloons that don't cause nightmares, but give you sweet dreams.

•Homicidal Liu gave you a scarf with your favorite color scheme.

•Dr. Smiley gave you an animal hat of your favorite animal.

•Shadow Link gave you a skateboard.

•Zero gave you a hammer just like hers that she made for you, and a friendship bracelet.

•Former gave you a Claymore.

•Puppeteer gave you a new acoustic guitar.

•Hoodie gave you a brand new camera.

And lastly...

•Eyeless Jack gave you whatever the heck you had wanted.

"All of this is awesome!" You exclaimed, hugging someone tightly and trying not to cry out of joy. "Thank you guys, this is the best Christmas ever!"

   "You can say that again! Jeff gave me one of his knivessss!!!" Nina squealed excitedly, hugging the knife close to her, and Jeff grumbled, rolling his eyes.

"Not only is his the best Christmas ever, but it's my best birthday ever," LJ stated, hugging all the things he got. You and the other Creepypastas all thank each other and begin making a big mess with a the stuff you got.

• • • timeskip • • •

You and all of the Creepypastas were gathered around the dining table now, eating the things that everyone had made yesterday. You quickly scarfed everything down—cause you were really hungry.

You were excited to mess around with all the brand new stuff you'd gotten, and you still couldn't stop smiling at what you received. You were happy because all your friends-no—family were together, talking and laughing and having a good time.

"Hey (Y/N), wanna start practicing with that Gladius I gave you when you're finished," JA whispered from beside you. "Nooo! (Y/N)'s already gonna play her new video game with me when we're done here, right (y/n)?" BEN piped up, tugging your arm. You laugh nervously and reply, "don't worry you guys, there's time for me to spend with all of you. It's Christmas, so we're gonna have a blast."

The both of them shrugged and nodded at your answer and went back to their stuff. You smile at them and then turn, giving a happy smile.
You couldn't have asked for a more amazing, Christmas with the Creepypastas.

Written December 24-25, 2018.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 171 30
(This story is major cringe for me to see with my own eyes in the year 2021, but not when I wrote it years ago so there's plenty of grammar/spelling...
78.8K 2.2K 17
In this story we are taken into your life you are a sarcastic,fun loving girl with a bit of a swearing problem not that you care. You are about as no...
131 7 8
(This is my first fan-fic but anyways also your backstory is based of my Creepypasta OC :P (not rlly) ) You ran away from an abusive home and someone...
361K 12.1K 36
"Y/N. Just say one word. Hoodie or me?" "I-I don't-..." I paused. The words wouldn't come out right. My eyes darted from Hoodie to Masky ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿...