A Bad Girl Wants You To Becom...

By hermoas133

What if the Baddest Girl in school or Should I say the Worst Girl in school asks YOU to become HERS? "Should... More

第1章
第2章
第3章
第4章
Not an Update
第5章
第6章
Author-nim
第7章
第8章
Not an Update
第10章
第11章
!!MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Not an Update
第12章
Not an Update
第13章
第14章
第15章
Not An Update
第16章
第17章
Happy/Not Happy VALENTINES DAY!!
A/N
第18章
第19章
UPCOMING
Hi Guys!!
第20章
第21章
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
🎉🎉🔥10k🔥🎉🎉
第22章
第23章
TWICE WORLD TOUR
第24章
第25章
第26章
第27章
第28章
第29章
💓💟💜💛OSD💝❤💗💕
第30章
第31章
第32章
Test test
🎉HAPPY NEW YEAR🎉
第33章

第9章

2.6K 67 44
By hermoas133

The Best I Ever Did was stanning twice and appreciate the little things that they taught me. I know that the chances that i would meet them is 0.1% but i still hope and most likely thank them for making me happy.
And i hope they will still be together till the end.❤❤❤❤
*crying in the corner*

ANYWAYS LET GET BACK TO OUR STORY
-------------------------------------------------------------

-Recap-

You know what happened i just fucking kissed him cause i just cant hold my hormones. And after a matter of seconds he immediately responds and made me smile. And i tilted my head to deepen the kiss and i bit his lower lip slightly asking for entrance and he let me so i explored his mouth and after that heated moment we stopped cause we need to breathe.

And i pulled him and whispered to his ear.

"You can move to the house by tomorrow, i'll be waiting" i seductively said and walk my way home now with a huge smile plastered in my face leaving him dumbfounded

"I swear to god he's mine" i whispered
With a smirk.

Y/n's POV

Wow what just happened and i cant. I cant process all that happened this night seriously.

"I think i just fell in love with a badass" i whispered touching my lips.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

Unfortunately i woke up due to the sound of my fucking alarm. And after that i did all my usual morning routine and ate my breakfast and quickly went to school or else im gonna get a freaking detention.

While im walking i saw a tall figure and ran up to him and its no other than our Savage Yoda.

"Hi Tzuyu"
"Hello Hyung"
"Wanna walk together?"
"Sure, i dont mind"

While the two of us is walking i feel like someone tap my shoulders and its no other than the Ostrich.

"Best Morning Y/n and Tzuyu!, How are you guys?" Said in his loud freaking voice.

"What's best in the morning" You and Tzuyu said at the same time.

"Im just greeting you guys and it will not hurt you right to greet me back?".

"Morning then" You and Tzuyu said at the same time as well.

"God Y/n you are inheriting the Yoda's savageness" Jeongyeon said

"Im fine with that" I said with slight smugness in it and flips my nonexistent hair😂.

Timeskip

After the training, I havent seen MiSaMo today and also havent seen Kai and his gang and im glad that i didnt met his gang cause im going to get another beating if im seen together with Momo.

Timeskip
(Cause im super lazy)

After the end of classes i got a text message..guess who?.... its no other than Momo

Momo: Y/n??

Momo: Are you alive?

You: Yes? and i do am alive.

Momo: Are you going to the house today that my parents prepared?

You: i dont know but if you'll go i'll go.

Momo: Okay, cause im gonna go there today and check if i can move some of my stuff.

You: Alright, Momoring

Momo: You can bring some of your stuff to there at the house.

Momo: What's with the momoring?

You: Okay will do, and Momoring is a nickname duhh..

Momo: I know as much as that but why call me that?

You: I just made it up and i find it fit cutely with your name in it, and a bonus is that nickname is as cute like its holder👍.

Momo: No need to be cheesy cause i probably cant eat cheese for 6 months, and also i like the nickname you gave me and im gonna keep it❤.

[ You changed Momo's nickname to
Momoring🍑]

You: There changed it to Momoring with a peach in it.

Momoring🍑: So you know my name means peach in japanese huh?

You: Ofcourse what do you expect from a bookworm like me.

Momoring🍑: Never thought you would answer to me in that way tho.
Anyways do you want me to let Mr.Jones pick you up or I'll just go there first and just give you the address.

You: Its fine you can just go there first and give me the address, and i will just take the taxi or bus.

Momoring🍑: Okay, i guess i'll see you there then.

You: okay bye.

Momoring🍑: here's the address xxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx you can go there. And dont be shock of how the will house look like.

And somehow that got me thinking if how the house will look like but Anyways i guess i'll pack some of my clothes now first and some of my favourite books then..

After 30mins......
"And its done *sighs*, i guess that's the things that im going to bring there all in all" I talked to myself...

"Guess like im gonna take a shower for now and go there afterwards" I left my bedroom and entered the bathroom and took a shower.

After 30mins of showering.....

I got out of the bathroom starts changing my clothes in this clothing since its super cold outside

(Just ignore that fireball at the side)

I took my belongings and check some of my things before going to the other house. But since im somehow moving i should tell my parents first.
"Gotta call them"

Regular Aerial = You
Aerial Black Bold = Mom

Hello mom?

Hi son how's life there? Are you eating a lot of foods? When i said foods healthy food okay and not those junk stuffs and also not carbonated drinks.

Im fine here Ma and im eating lots of simple foods here and im going to be honest Ma i ate some junk foods and carbonated drinks sometimes.

Its alright to eat those kind of foods tho but its not supposed to be an everyday thing okay?

Yes Ma

Okay, anways im gonna send you some money again today cause i know you need some money right now.

Yes im going to have my allowance again cant wait to buy a lot of foods and books and some other stuffs.i said excitedly in my mind.

Okay Ma Thank you! You're the best

You're welcome sweetheart and alsk i know im the best. Anyways Why did you call though?

Here goes nothing. I said nervously in my mind.

Ahh Ma, dont be shock in the news that im going to tell you okay and please dont be mad.

Okay i wont be but what news? Are you okay? Are you being bullied there? You can just say it to me.

Im alright Mom its just i have a girlfriend.

Ohh really congrats then.

Wait mom cause there is more news, and she introduced me to her parents and i met her parents and im glad that they like me and after that they said that they already bought a house for us to stay that's why today im gonna take some of my things there. Are you okay with that Mom?.

Yep im fine with it son cause if my child is happy im also happy with it. Anyways if you will leave our flat for a few days you better check the kitchen if there are some foods that you cooked that might get spoiled, and the trash after that you better double check the locks.

Okay mom and will do all that.

And also can you send me a photo of my soon to be daughter?

Uhhhh sure?..

Here she is

My soon to be daughter is gorgeous like me..

Yeah she is, and also mom gotta go and also thanks for supporting me.

If you just know the truth mom that she will not going to become your soon to be daughter that you said. I said in my mind with a big sigh.

Ohh and also son me and your father cant come home for like 4 months or so since our schedule is pretty packed i hope you will understand. And we are always here to support you since you are our son.

Okay mom i understand and Thank you for everything gotta hang the call now Bye Bye have a safe business trip.

Bye sweetheart.

"Well, That went well" talked to myself again. I guess i'll go for now. I checked the kitchen and aftet that i carried my stuffs and walked out the flat and im double checking if the door is locked and yes it is... So i book some uber and wait for it for a while and as soon as it arrives and told the driver the address and went there..

Timeskip at the house.

As i paid the driver i saw a house that made my jaw dropped.

(Imagine this is the front view of the house that you saw)

"No way, i think im in the wrong address" I said with a shookt face

"No you're not"

"AHHHHHH YOU SCARED THE LIVIBG OUT OF ME MR.JONES" I shouted at Mr.Jones

"Sorry about that" Mr.Jones apologized

"Jesus Mr.Jones why is your presence is so faint that i didnt know that you are behind me a while ago. And im sorry for shouting at you." I said and apologized as well.

"To answer your question i dont even know myself though. *clears throat* Anyways Miss Hirai is waiting for you inside the house so you should go in or her patience will go off" Mr.Jones said.

"Okay, thanks for telling me" I said and headed to the door. And as soon as i open my jaw dropped once again, cause its just so beautiful. I walked in and put my things to the side for now.
As im walking i saw a figure sleeping in the couch and it no other than Momoring sleeping. So i walked towards her and poke her cheeks as i called out her name lightly.( am i the only one who wakes my friends like that when they are deep in their slumber ) and she just gave me a hum in response.

"Momoring~" i called out once again.

"What" she asked my sounds like she's annoyed.

"Where am i going to put my things?" I asked her

"At the room upstairs" she said and she turned to the other side and slept once again.

"Guess its the room upstairs then" i said more like mumbled it.

And entered the room and damn it looks so freakin beautiful. And so spacy(is there a word spacy).

(Imagine this is your bedroom)

And as i looked at the side there is a door and that door leads me to thw walk in closet.

(Imagine this your walk in closet)

And Woah your jaw dropped already 4 times in a row and you put your stuff there and organize the books that you have brought with you. As you finished organizing all your stuff.
You found another door that leads you to your bathroom.

(Imagine this is your bathroom)

And damn!!! My jaw dropped for the 5th time now today.

"Woahh i cant wait to take a bath in there" i said to myself. After that i got out of the bathroom walked straight to the bed.

And since im tired for the day i walk straight to the bed now and lie down.

"I guess im going to the market tomorrow and slept for now"

I think im just going to leave Momo there since im pretty sure the couch is comfortable. I said in my mind.

As i slept for like 15 minutes now i feel like the other side of the bed shifts but since im pretty sleepy i just didnt budge and just drift off to my dreamland..

-------------------------------------------------------------

Im so sorry for not updating for a couple of days and
Anyways i hope you like this chapter and make sure to vote or just comment i appreciate all of it❤❤
And i will make sure to update tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 1.8K 26
There's always a good side next to the bad one. (THIS IS A MALE READER BOOK PLEASE BE WARE LMAOOOO) [just a high school au]
183K 6.1K 21
In 2006, a six to seven year old named Y/N L/N moves to Seoul, South Korea carrying nothing but her parents' hopes and dreams. It didn't take her unt...
99.7K 2.4K 23
"Hey boy Look, I'm gonna make this simple for you" "You got two Choices.." "YES or YES?"
60.8K 2K 21
in which Chaeyoung had misunderstandings with a transfer. highest rank; #11 gg [finished]