Aftermath

By herophineafternator

hero and josephine fell in love on the set of after in 2015, this is the story based on the events that happe... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Character pics
Chapter 5
update!!
Chapter 7
UPDATE
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18

Chapter 6

2.6K 62 10
By herophineafternator

When arrive at the park there are other children there, one boy and two girls. The kids run over to the 3 kids and they start playing and me and Josephine sit on the bench close enough to keep an eye on the children.

Josephine;
So are you enjoying your day off hun?
Yes, we needed this day off. It feels like we ain't had a day for us to hang out as a family in forever!
I know hun. The kids are growing up so fast aren't they? God I remember the day haydin was born. It was the best day of my life.
Yeah that day was something special wasn't it hun.

-Flashback-
The day they found out Josephine was going to give birth to haydin.
Hero's POV;

Life's great. I have an amazing wife, and an amazing career. Josephine is the best things that's ever happened to me, & she's about to have my baby anyway now. I can't wait to finally meet my princess. God the thought of having two beautiful girls in my life is amazing.

*hears screams*

Jo are you okay?

No you fucking jackass my water broke.

The only thing that isn't pleasant about her pregnancy is that she can be a total meanie.

OMG!!!! we need to get you to the hospital.

Noooooo I'm gonna have this baby standing right here she says with a blank expression on her face.

So did you pack everything we need?

Yes, we need to get going now or I will have this baby right here on this floor.

20 minutes later.

I'll go check us in.

Okay.

* receptionist desk *
My wife is having a baby .

Okay name please?

Josephine Tiffin

Alright let's wheel her back.

Come on hunny. We're going back now.

* back in labor and delivery *

I need you to call my mom and dad babe.

Okay hunny
I'm gonna step out the room and do that now

Josephine's mom;

Hey mrs Langford, it's time the baby is coming today.

Omg!!!! I'm gonna be grandma.

Yes you are.

I'm on my way now.

Okay the room number is 3214 on the fourth floor. Text me when you get here and I'll come down to get you.

Will do!!

- 20 minutes later -

Hunny your mother is here.

Okay baby. Let her in.

- 2 hours later -

It's been 2 hours will this baby come already?????

Hunny, please relax.

You're the reason I'm in this situation you dumbass.

Hey you're the one who jumped my bones 9 months ago.

The nurse comes in and checks Josephine, she's dilated to 9 and my daughter will be here any minute now, and I can't contain my excitement. I don't like the fact that my girl is so much pain, but in the end my princess will be here & my life will be complete.

Are you ready for this hunny?

I don't think I have much of a choice do i. No one is ever ready to be parent. You just learn along the way. You grow along with your child.

How can you be 9 centimeters dilated and still be so wise.

I'm having a child, not dying love.

- 1 hour later -

The nurse comes in and checks my girl one last time .

Well mrs Langford are you ready? It's time.
On a count of three I want you to push okay 1-2-3, again jo you're almost there 1-2-3

Fuck!!!!!!!

You're doing great hunny, just push for me okay. 1-2-3!!! She's crowning!!! 1-2-3

She's here hunny!!!!!!

Is she breathing? Is she okay?

She's beautiful hunny you did amazing.

Where are they taking her??

They are just cleaning her off hunny.

- 1 eternity later -

We are finally alone in the room with our daughter. "Our daughter" wow that sounds so weird coming out of my mouth but amazing as well.

So hunny what are we gonna name her?

Haydin, haydin Mae tiffin.

That sounds amazing love.

Josephine has fallen asleep and it's just me and haydin awake. God she's breathtaking and I can't get enough of her. She's mine & god forbid anyone who ever harms her and her mother. My life now belongs to her. She's my little princess and her mother is my queen.

I love the way you look at her.

I can't help myself. We created this love. We did this and it's our greatest accomplishment.
Haydin 2 days after she was born ⬇️

- present day -

Yes baby the day she was born was amazing!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 17.3K 18
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
2.8M 160K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
705K 43.1K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
1.5M 136K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...