Promises

By CherryBby15

·~·~·~·~·~·~· "I love you ." said Lorenzo "I love you more ." i said "Impossible." He responded ·~·~·~·~·~... More

Authors Note 🖊
1 : The new guy 👦
2 : Getting High 🚬
3 : Drama ⚠
4 : Date 📅
5 : His Home 🏡
6 : Not My Day 👎
7 : Sleepover 😴
8 : Beggining of Hell ? 😈
9 : Could be worst ✌
10 : Coming out 🌈
11 : Breath 😱
12 : The painful Truth 😭
13 : Shopping 👗
14 : Happiness ?? Nahhh...not for you 😙
15 : Complicated 🥴
16 : More Heartbreak 💔
17 : Secrets 🙊
18 : Brother ? 👀
19 : Mexico 🇲🇽
20 : New Friends 👬👭
21: Sebasmine 💏
22 : Japan 🇯🇵
23 : Murderer 🔫
24 : Goodbye 👋
25 : I Don't Need You 💪
26 : Mad..ish 😣
28 : Bora Bora 🌴
29 : Forgiveness 🙏
30 : Birthday Girl 🎂 👧
31 : Suprise Mother Fricker 👶
32 : Two is better than one 👦👧
33 : Marry me 💍 ?
34 : Planning 📖
35 : Labor 🏥
36 : Bachelorette and Bachelor Party 🎉
37 : Wedding Day 💒
38 : Honeymoon 🍯 🌙
39 : Problems ⬇
40 : Worst Day Of My Life 😭
41 : Scarred 🔪
42 : Sick 😷
43 : Breast Cancer 😧
45 : Surgery 💉
46 : Letting Go 🌠

27 : Mission ✔

1.2K 25 0
By CherryBby15

Valarie POV

"No" i said "No?" He asked "No , you don't get to do this . You left and you can't just barge in to my life acting like nothing happened . " i said . "So get out ." i said walking towards the door and opening it for him .

He did not walk but stare at me . "Im sorry." He said before getting out . I closed the door and let all my tears fall . I keep pushing him away . I don't know why . I need him even thought i act like i don't .

Next Morning

I got up and did my daily routine and got changed in to some loose clothes as it was warm .

I walked downstairs and i heard talking .
"So when are you leaving ?" Asked Jacob "Tonight but you guys cannot tell nothing to the girls . " said Sebastian "That's going to be hard ." said Andrew .

I walked in "Not tell us what ?" I asked walking to the fridge and getting a apple out . I bite in to it and everyone was quiet then they all looked at Sebastian .

"Sit down ." he said "Im okay"i said looking at him . "You know when we went to Japan we had two missions . " he said "Yeah we did but we didn't get to do the second one because of what happened to Jordyn ." i said

"Well seems that the guy we were going to kill found out and retreated to Bora Bora . So im going there tonight ."he said . "I want to go ." I said "That's why i didn't want to tell you guys" he said "We'll now i know so im going . Im going to go pack ." i said walking away .

I walked upstairs and found Lilly. "Hey baby what's up?" I asked She came to my legs and hugged me . I got her and carried her . "You want to help momma pack ?" I asked . She started wiggling out of my hold and ran out screaming "Noo!" I laughed and got my thing's ready .

Once done i decided to go check on Antonio . I knocked on his door then opened it . "Antonio you in here ?" I asked peeking inside .  I saw him taking a nap on his bed .

I walked in and kissed his head .

"Hey , Sebastian told me to tell you we are leaving ." said Andrew "Okay im coming ." i said . I kissed him one more time and walked out . I saw the girls with lilly and the guys .

"Please tell me you will be careful ." said Denise hugging me . "I will ." i said . I hugged everyone else and walked out . Sebastian was driving Jacob was on the passenger seat then Lorenzo , me , and Andrew where in the back .

A couple minutes have passed and I got on my phone wanting to get out of the uncomfortable quietness in the car . Then i got a message from Denise .

Then i got a call from Denise . Since the car was quiet everybody would be able to listen .

                     Phone Conversation
Valarie : What's up
Denise : Antonio has a fever of 103 and when you left he woke up and threw up lunch .
Valarie : Did you give him medicine ?
Denise : Yeah he's just scared and he wants to talk to you.
Valarie : okay let me talk to him .
Denise : okay hold on .
Antonio : Mommy !! I threw up !! *hiccup*
Valarie : I know baby . Don't cry you'll be okay . Just lay in your bed or sleep with Denise and watch tv and try to get some rest .
Antonio : Okay . My tummy hurts a lot .
Valarie :  I'll try to be home as soon as possible baby .
Antonio : Hurry up mommy .
Valarie : I will , I love you .
Antonio : I love you too mommy .
Denise : hey
Valarie : massage his stomach and sleep with him that way he doesn't fell alone and scared . Tomorrow when he wakes up give him toast and water . Take him to the doctor and try to feed him little by little .
Denise : okay . Have a nice flight , i love you
Valarie : love you too , bye .

                    End of conversation

"What's wrong ?" Asked Sebastian "Antonio got sick . " i said "Aww poor baby ." said Andrew "I know , im just going to finish the mission and try to go home as soon as possible .  "Okay we're here ." said Sebastian as we were pulling up .

"10 hours of sleep here i come " said Jacob . We got on the plane and i went in to one of rooms . I went in to the bathroom and changed in to my sweats .

When i walked out i saw Lorenzo on my bed . "what are you doing here ?" I asked "You see there's only three rooms and Sebastian has one to himself ,  andrew and Jacob are sharing a room . Which means you and me have to share. " he said "Stay on your side" is all i said .

He smirked and walked in to the bathroom .

I laid in bed and asked Denise how Antonio is doing . Then the door opened and revealed Lorenzo in shorts and a shirt .

He laid on the other side of the bed and stared at the celling . "Any girls got your attention in the year you weren't with me ?" I asked . He shaked his head no . "What ?!?! Someone sure did catch mine . " i said .

He got on top of me and grabbed my hand and put them above my head . "who ?" He asked as his jaw clenched . "Antonio ." i said smiling . He then calmed down and i started laughing .

"You think this is funny ?" He asked "You should have seen your face ." i said standing up . We stared at each other . He looked at my lips and i looked at his . I then bit mines .

He pulled me in to him and pressed his soft plump lips against mine . It was rough and demanding .

I got on top of him and kept kissing him until i needed to breath .He then hugged me and pecked my lips .

Vote and comment 😘

Instagram : cherrybby15

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 852 15
A person in his one eventful life goes through a lot of emotions and feels each of them with a different bond. Unconditional love for family, unwaver...
3K 1.2K 23
⭐ #1 in high school love story.⭐ ⭐COMPLETED⭐ 'Why are things getting against me?' 'Why am I with him every time I am in an embarrassing situation?' ...
429K 11.4K 66
[MATURE] { COMPLETED} "A home doesn't need four walls. It's the people that's in it that makes it feels like home."- Stephen James Kyrah de Luca is...
250K 9.7K 29
Aleena is the daughter for one of the most dominant and respected MC's but after her father died a few years back and her mother remarried the VP who...