An Unexpected Love || M.YG √

By JiminLemonade

"I love him as a man, but he loves me as a fan." Will my dreams come true? Will he love me the way I love him... More

C A S T
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
A/N - WARNING: SMUT AHEAD
S I X
S E V EN
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
Thank you!
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
♥Barbara♥
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
Little Announcement
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
Wow! - New fan fic in the works.
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
Thank you so much
Announcement

T W E N T Y O N E

2.3K 75 46
By JiminLemonade

"Hey."

Barbara looks at the gorgeous man in the doorway and immediately chokes on her drink, spitting it out everywhere and coughing violently. She really knows how to make a scene, she's not very subtle. She never has been.

She lets out an ear piercing scream, causing all of us to place our hands over our ears. She looks at me, tears filling her eyes and stumbles off her chair, hitting the foot of the stool and dragging it along with her across the room. The sound of the chair dragging along the hardwood floor is loud enough for the entire block of apartments to hear.

The man laughs sweetly at her reaction. "Hi." He says in his signature deep voice, gesturing with his hand for her to come towards him.

She hesitates, but complies; unhooking her foot from the stool of the chair, nearly falling over as she makes her way towards him.

"Oh my God, Taehyung!" She squeals. She runs into his arms and hugs him tightly, looking like she never wants to let go. She begins to sob into his chest, unable to comprehend what's happening right now.

Taehyung has his blonde hair messily ruffled across his head, wearing a smooth black shirt tucked into his black ripped jeans, paired with black boots. His necklace visible due to his top button undone, and his ears decorated with multiple earrings.

He looks good.

(ignore the background in the gif lmao)

His deep chuckle surrounds the room as Barbara continues to squeeze his muscular waist, continuing to cry into him.

Taehyung is Barbara's ULTIMATE bias. She's been infatuated with him for years, following his updates on social media regularly, saving all of his pictures, watching his fan cams when he performs. He's been the love of her life and she's never been in a serious relationship due to the fact she compares every man to him, and nobody can live up to Kim Taehyung in her world.

We all watch Barbara break down In Tae's arms, smiling at the sweet and happy moment. He rests his chin on her head whilst gently rubbing her back. He looks at us, giving a boxy smile. I look at Hyerin, she's watching them with a scrunched up nose smile, gently rubbing her pregnant stomach.

Taehyung gently pulls Barbara away, leaning down and looking into her red, puffy eyes. He smiles at her and she gasps. "Hi." He repeats.

She goes to open her mouth, but no words come out. Nothing but stifled, high pitched sounds of desperation from her throat escape her gaping mouth. She closes her jaw again, instead reaching up and touching his face. She's so weird.

Taehyung is leaned down so he is eye level with her height, his hands gently placed on both of her forearms, as hers are placed on his; instead she's gripped tightly. She's so starstruck she can't even speak to him. She promise she would stay calm...

I walk over to the disorientated Barbara, she's looking all around the room as if she's somewhere else. "Barbara..." I begin. "Are you alright?" I ask. She looks at me and gives me a slow nod, her mouth wide open again.

She lets go of Taehyung and walks backwards, slumping down on the chair. I grab Taehyung and pull him into my room. Before entering, I turn around to face the others. I gesture for them to go to Barbara and keep her stalled whilst I talk to Tae.

Tae and I grew really close during the tour. He was there for me during the first night when Yoongi and I had a fight, and after that we developed a really close friendship. He's a genuinely sweet, amazing person who'd do anything for the people he loves. And I really admire him for that.

Although I always sensed some kind of sadness whenever he saw me with Yoongi. I think he's lonely. Maybe introducing him to Barbara will help cure him of his loneliness. He deserves somebody to love, who will love him back.

"Hey, so firstly, thank you so much for doing this. As I'm sure you can tell; she's pretty much your number one fan." I say. "She's in another world right now, completely out of it." I say with a laugh. "But she'll snap out of it and she'll eventually be able to talk to you. She's head over heels in love with you, Tae." I say, giving him a smile.

"Yeah... I wasn't expecting that kind of reaction, I'll be honest." He says with a chuckle.

"Yeah... Barbara's known for being extra. But she's a lovely, sweet girl. I think you'll get on well. What do you think of her?" I ask.

"Well, she's really pretty. Where's she from?" He asks.

"Venezuela. She was an exchange student at my school, her Korean is perfect, she picked it up really quickly." I reply.

"Wow, that's impressive. She seems really sweet." He says genuinely.

"She is... Why don't you talk to her, get to know her? You two are actually quite similar." I say, giving him a sincere smile.

He returns my smile and nods, but somehow I still sense the same sadness in him.

We walk out of my room and Barbara is sat at the table fanning herself.

She's so extra.

She spots Tae and immediately jumps up from her seat, gulping. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to go crazy like that. It's just that I have dreamed of the moment I could meet you for so long, I literally love you and everything you do is amazing." She begins to ramble.

"It's alright, don't apologise. It's nice to meet you." He says. She chokes again, beginning to cough, turning her head away and covering her mouth.

God damn, girl. Chill.

She laughs after turning her head back to face him. "Sorry.. I'm Barbara." She says with a wide smile.

"Well hello, Barbara. I'm Tae." He says, again blessing her with his rectangular smile.

She giggles like a schoolgirl. "I just wanna say, Taehyung... You're the reason my standards for men are ruined." She says bluntly.

I quickly cup my mouth with my hand to hold in a laugh. She's being so direct, just like the Barbara I know.

"O-oh." He stutters embarrassingly. "Well, thank you." He says.

A couple hours pass and everyone has dissipated from the room. Yoongi and I are sat on the couch watching TV, Hyerin and Jimin are in her room, and Tae and Barbara are sat at the dining table talking.

I've kept an eye on them the whole time, seeing if I can notice any signals that Tae may like her. I really hope so...

Yoongi notices that I keep looking in their direction. He leans in close to my ear. "Stop looking, give them some privacy." He whispers. I glare at him. 

"I can't help it, I really want Tae to find somebody, and I want Barbara to be happy. I think they'd make a great couple." I whisper back. 

"You know you can't force it. If it happens it happens." He responds. I roll my eyes playfully at him and turn my attention back to the TV.

After a few more minutes, I notice movement in my peripheral vision. I quickly direct my gaze towards Tae and Barbara, and see them getting up from the table.

"Hey, we're going out for a little bit. I'll bring her back later." Tae says. Immediately a huge smile dances it's way onto my lips.

"Okay! Have fun." I wave at them. As they walk out the door, I nudge Yoongi.

"See! I'm a master matchmaker." I say, giggling and throwing popcorn into my mouth. He lets out a slight chuckle. 

"I guess you are. Good job, baby." He says, placing his hand on my thigh and squeezing it gently. Immediately I clench my knees together, stiffening up. Whenever he touches me I get goosebumps. He always has the same effect on me.

His hand slowly makes it's way up my thigh making me gulp. I slap his hand away.

"No, not now. Hyerin and Jimin are home." I say assertively.

He leans into my ear, his breath hitting my neck. "No, they're not. They went out an hour ago." He whispers, biting my earlobe.

What? I didn't notice them. I must have been too focused on Tae and Barbara.

I turn to look at him, we stare at each other for a few seconds; before I jump up from the couch grabbing his hand and dragging him into my room, slamming the door behind me.

11:43pm

Yoongi and I are in each other's arms in my bed. I was disturbed from a deep sleep due to noise coming from outside my room. It sounds like Tae and Barbara are back. Being the reason for their meeting, I have to see what's going on. I slowly unwrap Yoongi's arms from around me and slither out of bed, pressing my ear up to my door.

I hear muffled conversation and giggling. I carefully turn my door handle and open it a crack, trying to hear what they're saying.

"I had a really nice time tonight. Thank you for taking me out." Barbara says sincerely.

"It was my pleasure, we should go out again. Or you can come to the dorm and we could hang out there?" I hear Tae's voice.

Oh, it sounds like it went well!

"That's be great. I'd love to." She responds excitedly.

"Alright, I'll see you later. Text me." He says before I hear the front door close.

Exchange of numbers?! Oh Jangmi, you're a legend.

I quietly close my door and make my way back to bed, wrapping myself back into Yoongi's arms and snuggling myself into him, feeling happy and content.

"You're so nosy." He mumbles.

"Hey, I might have got them together, you know! I have a right to." I say defensively.

"Yeah, matchmaker Jangmi. Good work." He says sleepily, turning us both over so we're in a spooning position, his arms wrapped tightly around my frame. He places a light kiss on my cheek.

"Now go back to sleep." He mumbles in my ear.

I can't wait to ask her about it in the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560K 29.9K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
129K 3.5K 34
They decided to keep their relationship from the world and the media. What will be the outcome? Read to find out ‼️I DO NOT own any pictures /gifs...
101K 4.3K 48
Turning an arranged marriage into something beautiful... A Min Yoongi fan fiction... Editing the already written chapters rn... Some fluff+🔞...
152K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...