The Lost Little Omega

By bowerflower_

A lost little Omega named Louis is thrown out by his parents , he's gone for days until an unknown Alpha come... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Characters
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28!!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
New Book Published
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
A Thank You!
Thank you for 46K !!
New book
New book

Chapter 36

9.6K 290 30
By bowerflower_

8 months later

Louis and Harry had just got home from a long day of baby shopping. Louis stomach had grown so big he could hardly walk now.

Louis walked up to the twins room and started folding up the clothes, meanwhile Harry was preparing evening food. He looked around the room seeing to empty cribs and a huge toy box , they won't be able to use them yet but when they do they will love it.

Louis had finished folding and putting everything away when he felt a sharp pain in his stomach. "Ouch! He clutched his stomach bending over a little.  He rubbed the spot for a bit and walked into his and Harry's room. He took off his jacket and sat down on the bed, that pain came again causing him to groan. "Babies calm down in there , are you hungry?.. I'll eat in a second okie , I love you in there."

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard "Lou bear dinners ready when you are."

"See little ones food is com- Oh shit! "He winced and walked downstairs , he then sat down with Harry and the boys. "Hey baby " Harry pecked his flushed cheek.

Louis smiled slightly and began eating he figured if he ate something the pain would go away. He began eating some vegetables and some pasta. He didn't notice but he was breathing heavy now and again and groaned when get got another pain . "Ah!!" He dropped his fork holding his stomach. "H-harry!" He let out a cry .

Harry ran over to him "Baby what's wrong?!" He asked frantically. Niall and Liam looked at each other worried .

"I t-think the babies are coming " he groaned again

"Oh god .. holy crap!" Niall panicked

"Niall shut up I'm already nervous god dammit " Harry yelled helping his omega up. "Come on baby lets get to the hospital. Harry picked him up and helped him into the car with Niall and Liam following behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.1K 20
Louis is a sweet omega who wouldn't hurt a fly, he's out in a beautiful forest one day picking flowers. But what happens when he's being watched by...
405K 12.8K 35
A royal omega and a royal alpha, forced to wed and mate by their families. But maybe they get along? Maybe not? Their pasts will come back to bite th...
340K 11.3K 55
"What was the name of the son again?" Harry aksed with curiosity and something else, sinister-like in his deep, husky tone. "Louis. Louis Tomlinson."...
61.2K 2.1K 20
An A/B/O story Louis is a 21-year-old omega who pretends to be an alpha on the football team for Manchester United. Harry is a 19-year-old alpha who...