Drunk In Love (Glee & Mike Ch...

By ryderlynnfever

Ever believe that you can fall in love with a guy when you get drunk? No. I never believe that. I even never... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Jake Puckerman is HERE!!!
Tribute to Mark Salling
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 38

1K 26 2
By ryderlynnfever

*Sam's POV*

I'm sitting down on the couch in Paris's house and watching TV in her family room. She is laying down next to me and lean her head on my lap and fall asleep.

I take the blanket from the couch and put it around her. Her parents arent still home yet and it's almost midnight and I will go home when they get home.

Suddenly I heard the door opened and some steps walk in. "Sam? I didn't know you're here." Mr. Schue chuckles.

"Hey, Mr. Schue. Yeah, Paris invited me over dinner because she doesn't want to eat alone and she told me to stay until her parents come." I giggle. "And now, since you're home, I can go home then."

"It's like midnight, you sure you dont want to stay over? There is a guest room upstairs." Mr. Schue says to me.

"No, it's okay. My mom must be worried if I dont go home." I shake my head and get up slowly then put a pillow under Paris's head. I fix her blanket and take my bag. "See you, Mr. Schue." I said to Mr. Schue and walk out from her house and walk to my car.

I get into my car and drive away. I'm happy that Paris is finally mine. But I'm kinda have a feeling that Paris is not 100% fully over Mike. But I guess she will be soon or later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Mike's POV*

I'm standing in the corner and reading the timing of the show. I look around and the cast are getting ready. Then my eyes caught something. I see Paris is sitting down in front of a vanity mirror and do her make up.

Suddenly Sam walks to her and sits down next to her. She helped Sam with his little make up and his hair. After that Sam gets up and pecks her lips then walks away. Are they dating?

I raise my eyebrows and continue looking at her. She seems pretty happy. All I know girls can be happy after breakup because she can find distraction or replacement. So is it true if her and Sam are dating?

"Hey, Tina.." I walk to Tina who's sitting down and fixing her hair.

"Yes, they are sort of dating now." Tina simply said and gets up.

"How could you know that I was going to ask about that?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Mike, everyone here knows that you cant stop starring at her. She is moving on, so do you. So what's a big deal?" Tina frowns at me.

"I'm still cant see her with someone else." I shake my head.

"Mike, you gotta get over it. You broke her heart. You cheated on her and you cant just come in then fix that shattered heart. You have to let her go for her own happiness." Tina says to me.

"I cant." I shake my head and sigh.

"You have to." Tina simply says and walks away.

I let out a sigh and look down. I know I have to let her go but my heart said no. Maybe that time I shouldn't break up with her and start everything all over again with her.

Now I have to see her with someone else even thought that person is my friend. This is so complicated. Maybe if I have to go back to Chicago tomorrow everything will be fine.

~~~~

*Paris's POV*

It is kinda weird to being in the same room with my ex boyfriend and my new boyfriend who ever tried to steal me away from my ex boyfriend. Complicated? Kind of I guess but I have to get through that.

Now the show is over, we are in the choir room and reading the review from Fletcher Mantini about our show tonight. And starting tomorrow my dad is going to DC and I'll be crying like a baby when he will go.

"Watching the skill, the nuance, this reviewer was forced to ask himself, is this not how it felt. And might the directing team of Mr.Hudson and Mr. Abrams be headed for careers at NASA? They should be, because last night they plucked stars from the firmament and named them Paris Schuester and Ryder Lynn has ever an audience been so enraptured? Mayhap. But when the last breath of life crosses this reviewer's lips Grease, McKinley, Bravo." Artie says as he reading the newspaper.

We are cheering and whooping. I cant believe that he did good review on our musical this year different with the last one.

"Guys, Fletcher Mantini's just a sophomore, but he's a tough critic." Dad says to us.

"And that's what I call a rave review." Artie nods.

"Man, this week hasn't been easy, knowing it was the last time I was gonna see you guys for a while. But one thing that's helped is knowing that I'm leaving you in good hands. Here's one person who loves the Glee Club as much as I do, it's Finn. And I know in my heart that he has what it takes to get you guys a win at sectionals. I have so much to thank you guys for. But for giving me this chance to share that joy with others. I'm gonna see you guys in a few months, but hopefully, there'll he a brand-new sectionals trophy in that case over there. I love you guys. I'm really gonna miss you." Dad smiles to us.

We come over to the front and hug him. I get to hug his leg like what I usually did when I was toddler every morning before he goes to work and hope that it would work to make him stay at home and play with me but it wasnt.

The others start to pull his away one by one and there is only me who still hugging his leg tightly. I dont want him to go to Washington D.C. Dad isn't only a father at home but he is also like my best friend who always disturb me everyday.

"Paris, honey, you're doing it again." Dad says to me.

"Nope!" I shake my head.

"You're not five anymore. Come on. You're a teenager now and you're embarrassing yourself in front of your friends." Dad says to me and trying to pull me up.

"Nope." I shake my head.

"Alright, I will tell everyone here about what you usually did every morning before I go to work when you were toddler." Dad simply said.

"What is it, Mr. Schue?" Tina laughs.

"Like this. Hug my leg and said 'daddy, dont go to work just play with me' then her mom would pull her up so I could run to my car but she was strong, she always can loose from her mom's arms, she would run to the car and crying out loud." Dad chuckles.

"Every morning?" Sam asks.

"Every morning before I go to work." Dad nods.

"I cant believe that I date you." Sam frowns at me.

I pout and get up. "Fine, I will bring you fat this monday and you're gonna drink that." I grin at Sam.

"I will do anything for you." Sam grins back at me.

I roll my eyes and chuckle. "I will call you when I get home." I kiss his cheek and walk to dad's office as he is talking to Finn and pack his stuff.

"I'm serious you can call me anytime, day or night." Dad says to Finn.

"I know." Finn nods.

"You okay?" Dad turns his face at him.

"Yeah." Finn nods.

"For sectionals, don't be afraid to open with a ballad. Yeah, sure we got a lot of great dancers now, but the judges at sectionals always reward the best singers." Dad says to Finn.

I turn my face at Finn and shake my head. Having ballad is not always a good idea. I mean look at the nationals in New York two years ago. We lost because of Finn and Rachel made out on stage.

"So what you gotta do Mr. Schue, I got this." Finn says to dad and hugs him.

"Yeah. Go get 'em." Dad hugs him back.

"You, too." Finn nods and smiles at him and walks away.

"Dad?"

"Yes?" Dad turns his face at me.

"You will be back before graduation right?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Of course. I'll be back on February. Why? You're scared that I'm not gonna be there when you graduate?" Dad raises his eyebrows.

"Not that. I'm kinda lost. I dont know which college I should enter." I sigh.

"Why dont you see Miss Pillsbury next week and ask her for college information. You know that your mom and I aren't gonna stop you to choose whatever you want as long as we know it's a right thing." Dad says to me.

"I want my future involve with dancing and medical school you know." I said to him.

"Well maybe you can be a doctor and make dancing as your hobby. Like a thing that you do once in a week. Like teaching those homeless kids. Then you have a double great job." Dad smiles at me.

"You think so?" I chuckle.

"Listen, the first thing that your grandpa taught me how to be a father was to always believe in my kids. Sure you have a dream, and if I dont believe in you or support you, I will choose you the wrong path and you know what will happen? If my daughter take the wrong path, I will be disappointed with myself because that means I cant be a good father for you." Dad chuckles.

"You know what? The other dads might be taught their daughter to not do this or you have to do that but you taught me how to believe in myself and how to dream." I smile at him.

"Because I regretted that I dont make my dream comes true so I dont want that thing happen to you or I will be more regret than I'm now." Dad says to me.

"You still dreaming to be on Broadway?" I ask him.

"Sometimes, yes. But when I look at you or your mom, I'm grateful that I never be on Broadway. Because I got to marry her, then have you, have the job that I love. Being a father and a husband makes me so much happier than being a broadway star." Dad smiles at me.

"Dont worry dad, you'll always be my number one man." I chuckle.

"I dont see why I'm not." Dad chuckles. "Come on, we better go home before your mom thinks that we have dinner outside and didn't ask her." Dad says to me and hold a box. "Oh take that lamp too. I love that, I'm gonna put it on my desk in DC."

I take the lamp and hold it. "Isn't this from housewarming gift?" I ask him as we walk down in the hallways.

"Yeah from couch Beiste. I love that lamp." Dad nods.

I nod and keep holding the lamp until we got to dad's car. Tomorrow he will have a flight to DC and I'm kinda sad actually but he has to go for the best future of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now back to school. Back to being whoever I want to be except being those crazy superheroes like what Blaine and Sam did. This week is Secret Society Superhero Club week which is you have to dressed up as your own superhero alter ego. I'm not involved. It was Blaine and Sam's idea and I just said yes and pick coach Beiste as the faculty adviser.

"You're not dressing up?" Sam frowns at me as I walk into the choir room.

"Nope. After I know what happened during the theatricality week. Instead of putting Lady Gaga outfit, my dad made me look like Nicki Minaj with the halloween costume he found in his old closet." I shake my head and sit down next to him.

"I would like to see one of that. I assumed it would pretty cool." Sam chuckles.

"Nah, you wouldn't. It was bad especially my dad who was the one given out Gaga assignments but he made his daughter look like a Nicki Minaj." I said to Sam.

"No, I think you looked gorgeous." Sam shakes his head and pecks on my lips.

I peck his lip back and turn my face to the trophy case and realized that our nationals trophy is gone. "Where the hell is our nationals trophy?" I yell.

"The Warblers stole it." Sam simply said.

"What? How come?" I frown at Sam.

"I dont know but dont worry Blaine and I will take care of it. Just calm down." Sam holds my hand.

"Okay but since Blaine is single now dont make out with him." I said to Sam.

"You still have sexier lips than him." Sam chuckles.

"No, seriously, come on, I mean it, sit down." Finn says from the front. "Okay, so the first order of business today is to welcome the newest members to the glee club Ryder and Kitty."

"Wait, don't we all get to vote on her or something?" Tina raised her hand and points at Kitty.

"Well, Tina, Kitty was fantastic in Grease." Finn says to her.

"In spite of my god-awful part." Kitty simply said.

"Besides, we're under the gun. We we have to go to Sectionals next week and we need 12 members to compete." Finn says to Tina.

"Oh, well, then, just call Santana back from Kentucky again 'cause apparently she's better than anyone who's actually enrolled here." Tina rolls her eyes.

"Look, Tina, not now." Finn stops her. "Uh, look, where was I? Sectionals, yes. Here's the game plan. Uh The theme is Foreigner. We're gonna sing songs by Foreigner in foreign languages, wearing all the costumes of the world's nations." Finn says to us.

I chuckle and shake my head along with Artie. We might thinking that Finn was joking. But...

"Wait, seriously, that's your idea?" Artie asks him.

"Yeah. Finn, times have changed. We're national champions now, which means we have to exceed all expectations, so if that's your best idea, I I don't think we stand a chance." Blaine says to Finn and gets up.

"Wait, where are you going?" Finn frowns.

"I'm going to get our trophy back from the Warblers the one you haven't even noticed is missing." Blaine simply said and walks away.

"Crap.." Finn gasped.

I let out a sigh and shake my head. I cant believe that The Warblers is totally stealing our national trophy and I dont want to be a coward who call her dad to fix this problem. I have to get the trophy back before he know it.

The bells rings.

I get up and hold my binder then walk out from the choir room with Sam walks next to me and having his arm around my shoulder.

"I kinda dig that suit on you." I chuckle.

"At least I know how to impress a woman." Sam makes an impression.

I laugh and shake my head. "By the way, I've been thinking that I want to help with getting our nationals trophy back." I turn my face at him.

"No. Let me and Blaine handle this. Well, let Blaine handle this. He will take it back. I'm sure with that." Sam says to me.

"Do you know what are we gonna do for this year thanksgiving?" I ask him as we both walk into student council room.

"Yes. I was thinking about a charity. It's thanksgiving so everyone at this school can share anything they want to then we will donate it to homeless people." Sam says to me.

"Nice." I nod and write that down on the computer. "What else?"

"Oh. You know the backside walls of our school that full with useless writing? We are gonna paint it over to cover up the those ugly writing." Sam says to me.

"Great but who gonna paint it over? Only you and me?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Of course not. I got Glee club as our back up and some student council staffs." Sam grins at me.

"You're a genius." I chuckle.

"Alright so, can we have a make out?" Sam smirks at me and sits down on the table.

"Nope." I shake my head.

"Babe, come on there is only two of us here." Sam smirks at me.

"No. I dont want people think that the senior class president and senior vice president use the student council room to have sex." I shake my head.

"We're not gonna have sex here. We are just gonna make out." Sam says to me.

"Same thing. I'm professional and I dont make out with my work partner during work hours or in workplace. It's distracting." I said to him.

"Alright then." Sam nods.

"You free this weekend?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Yeah. Why?"

"My mom will be out of the town with my aunt and my dad will come home on Thanksgiving so wanna come over and have a date?" I grin at him.

"We wont babysitting your triplets cousin right?" Sam frowns at me.

"Nope." I shake my head. "There will be two of us. What do you say?"

"I'm in." Sam smiles at me and pecks on my lips.

"Ewww gross." Blaine walks in and frowns.

I chuckle and look at the computer. "I know what should we do for Thanksgiving besides having sectionals." I grin at them.

"What?" Sam raises his eyebrows at me.

"Academy Workout!" I grin at them.

"What is that?" Sam frowns.

"Oh it's a place where homeless kids learn like in school. I knew that place from Mike we both used to teach the arts to them like dancing, singing, acting even drawing. I'm still voluntary there and maybe we can bring a squad to join too." I smile at them.

"Will your ex boyfriend be there too?" Sam raises his eyebrows at me.

"Well, Mike is in Chicago and this is a great time to give not only get. This is Thanksgiving. I donated all my Christmas present last year for homeless and this year I might do the same thing too." I said to them.

"I agree with you. I'm in." Blaine nods at me.

"Great." I smile at him. "Sam?" I turn my face at Sam.

"Alright, I'm in." Sam nods.

"Yay thank you." I giggle and smile at them.

"So when we can start?" Blaine asks me.

"This weekend maybe." I said to Blaine.

"Alright, I'm gonna call the squad first." Blaine says to me and walks away.

I turn my face to the computer then Sam is cleaning up the room and arrange it. I know he is jealous but since Mike brought about that place, I love that place and I became close with those kids.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 2.3K 111
I never know that The Sophomore guy can change my whole life. He is my first love and my first experience in love since I never find the right guy bu...
50.1K 1.4K 33
♥COMPLETED♥ rachel schuester is a senior student on mckinley high school. she has a boyfriend named puck since junior year. rachel and puck are both...
231K 2.8K 77
I never though that a stupid Ballad assignment can changed my whole life. A sweet caroline in glee club changed everything in my life to be a sweet l...
86.6K 1.8K 60
I do not own Glee nor Criminal minds What happens when Quinn, resident stud at McKinley High, gets her arch-nemesis' girlfriend pregnant? G!P story