A Kiss Under The Stars...

By PerfectlyOdd_

A Kiss Under The Stars "I never wanted to fall in love, i never needed someone by my side. I really didn't wa... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Epilogue
OTHER BOOKS
THANK YOU!

Chapter Forty Five

2.4K 91 22
By PerfectlyOdd_

Owens pov

Today is our last ever Lakevill high football game. Even though we won the state cup, we still play football with teams from town to town.

Usually for games i dont get nervous... ok i do but today is different. Its a year since my dad passed away and i guess i just want to make him proud.

"Hello? Earth to owen" i snap out of my thoughts at allys sudden noise. I look at her and smile. "He would be proud and yes i can read your mind" i raise my eyebrows and climb out the car.

Can- can she really read my mind? I mean magical scars appear on our wrists with random people meaning it wouldn't be impossible for other magical things to happen and-

She suddenly runs up behind me and grabs my hand, snapping me out of thought. Swinging it back and fourth. Last night we had our monthly sleepover and it was great. Her grandma who she lives with made her famous casserole and it was amazing!

She also painted my nails black which I haven't done in a while. Yeah, i paint my nails. I do it because I'm insecure of my nails. You can't blame me! I grew up biting my nails and people would often point it out.

I wave goodbye to ally and walk into the changing rooms thinking that im the only person, until i hear the best noise ever. From our school showers comes the screeching cat noise known as Nathan's voice.

Don't get me wrong he can sing real good when he wants to but wow in the shower its like he wants to hurt my ears.

"Owen you forgot your water and bag- what the fuck is that" i giggle at ally. "Nathan" she smirks.

"NATHAN SAMANTHA KELLY SHUT THE FUCK UP" i burst into hysterics at how loud she shouts. When ally used to stay over at my house while her parents where getting divorced she and my mum would always scream at Nathan for singing while me and my dad just stood back and laughed.

The water turns off and out walks a soggy Nathan in his shorts. "You shower in cloths?" He chuckles. "I don't want to be caught showering naked, especially at how many homosexual boys are on the team, no offence Owen."

I pull a face. "They have standards Nathan." He glares at me and walks off to get dry.

I hug ally and with that I'm left sat there, thinking.

"whats up lil bro" i smirk as Nathan, now fully clothed sits next to me. "I miss him" he rests his soggy hair on mine as he wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"Me too but we both know he's having a blast up there with uncle Ben and Jim Henson" i giggle and smile. "Really, today people are gonna come up to us, apologise and give us so many flowers that mom will make a flower shop with Melissa"

I smile knowing its true. "Cmon pip-squeak, wanna go run" i smile at the old name and nod.

Im so happy i have Nathan.

                                     ~~~

Connors pov

I sit down next to ally and smile as we both watch the two siblings. They are currently chasing each other since Owen tripped Nathan into mud.

"They are like puppy's, its hard to look away in a less creepy sounding way." i chuckle at her cuteness. I wrap her into a hug and smile. "Babe how was Owen this morning" she shrugs her shoulders.

"Quiet. We all knew this day was going to come and it was going to hit us hard. We was all close with Mr Kelly and when he went... i don't know its like he took a bit of all of us with him."

I nod and kiss her head. "I know His mom and Nathan are strong but I'm not sure how Owen will take it. He's been through a whole fucking lot this year and today can go two very different ways"

She nods and holds my hand. "He has all of us, i just hope he opens up about how he feels." I nod and sigh before turning back to watch the two.

                          ~~~

Hunters pov

I walk into the changing room with three muffins in my hand. I smile as i see a wet haired owen. I ruffle his hair around and sit next to him. "Hey owen" he sits up and looks at me strangely.

"I dont think you have said my actual name so casually for around 7 months" i chuckle a the fact its probably true.

I hand him the muffin and pull him between my legs. "Baby, smile for me" he smiles and then shoves his still damp hair into my shirt, but i dont mind.

"I never met him, but if he's anything like you he would be amazing. So today beautiful were going to celebrate his life, not his death. Ok?" He smiles and nods into my chest.

"I love you more than anything owen, please don't forget that" he softly giggles and nods. I lift his chin to see his face redder than my shirt which is bright red. I place a sweet yet gentle kiss on his lips. Hes amazing.

"I love you too"

                            ~~~

Coach (carter?)'s pov

"Today boys, isn't about winning. Its about trying for coach Kelly. Throughout the game i don't want you thinking about winning, i want you thinking about him. Now if you all win i will buy you each a pizza or something." Owen pouts slightly. I chuckle. "Or muffins." He smiles and continues to listen.

"Also, this is your last game as a team, look around. Some of you wont ever play with each other again. Think about that one scene on high school musical three. HAVE FUN BOYS! GO"

I smile as i see them all cheer and run onto the pitch. I look up at the sky and smile "this ones for you, old friend."

I hear the whistle go and cheers fill the air.

I love all these boys like they're my own, so to see them go will be tough. This year is my last year as a coach too. I couldn't bring myself to have a new team after this team.

So instead as a surprise I'm creating my own Saturday football team, only if they want to join.

I cant wait to tell them.

                         ~~~

Nathans pov

"NATHAN TO YOUR LEFT" the ball flies into my direction and i catch it looking around. A person starts to dart at me from the back and i sprint away. "DAVE, CATCH." he nods and continues.

I see the timer on the board almost get to full time. Now is when we pull our power card. "OWEN" i smile as Dave reads my mind. Chants and screams are heard as Owen runs through many tackles.

He jumps and throws the ball on the ground with four seconds left to spare.

"THATS A DRAW, CONGRATULATIONS LAKEN VILL FOR THE WIN AT THE STATE CUP, HAVE A GREAT SUMMER EVERYONE" the speaker turns off as the crowed starts to quieten down.

"If your a laken vill fan, player or from town, please spare the next 20 minutes of your life as we have a moment of silence and a small memorial"

All of our team gathered around the centre. A smile spreads across my face as i feel my little brothers hand grab mine. I pull him to the line next to the speakers stand where family and friends are gathered.

The team line up and soon it goes silent.

"Hello! First of all i would like to thank you all for staying behind. James kelly was a much loved coach of this team and after he passed away, he continued to be so. He's an amazing man, friend, coach and father. He has taught us all our own individual lessons and helped us down our own paths"

"He was my best friend, still is, and one promise i made to him was that i would take care of the team and his boys, since we won our state championship i feel I completed his wish. That is why i am retiring this summer, these boys have grown to be family to me all because of him. I love you James"

As Coach steps down sniffs are heard from the silent grounds.

"My husband was the greatest man iv ever met. He gave me happiness, laughter and my beautiful children" i raise my hand, still linked with Owens and cheer "hell yeah"  people laugh and smile.

"I miss him everyday but, even though he's still with us, i like to believe he's in heaven looking down on us. Now please join me in a moment of silence for my best friend James"

We all bow our heads. I feel a tear slip from my eye. This is the first time in a while i have thought of my dad as not here. I usually am the one distracting Owen from it.

A minute passes and the last speech is about to be spoken. I drag the small boy along with me as we stand on the podium.

"Uhh hello, we are the kelly brothers who apparently look identical to our dad. I remember when people called us the handsome three" laughter is once again heard.

"Our dad was the coolest dad ever, he helped me and Owen through a lot and continues to do so to this day. Heh I remember when i was 7 i felt i had no friends and hated Owen, and one day in the park i had slid down the slide backwards and honesty felt so cool. Then i saw Owen try to do the same thing for days on end and i hated how he copied me, until my dad taught me he wasn't copying me, he just wanted to do something cool so i would like him."

"Yeah i would always ask my dad how to get him to like me, i was cool."

I chuckle as i ruffle Owens hair. "Now this dorks my best friend and I couldn't have asked for a better one. So with that can we all go and share with each other or yourselves what James kelly has taught you and memories of him. WE LOVE YOU DAD!"

And with that we jump of the mini stand. Me and Owen had practiced that four times this morning but i never thought it would go so well.

People hug us, apologies and give us flowers like we predicted but it wasn't as sad as I thought. It felt like more of a celebration of his life rather than his death."

I love you dad, always will.

                         ~~~

Owens pov

I sit on the grass as i try putting on my shoes. Me and hunter are taking too long apparently so we have to meet the rest of the team at my house ourselves.

I rest my head on the grass and smile. Im glad Nathan did most of the talking or i would have completely embarrassed myself.

I sigh and watch the clouds peacefully move by, until a large giant comes and blocks my view.
"Princess what has that gorgeous smile showing, not that I'm complaining." i blush and giggle.

"Everything." He grins widely and pulls me up.

He grabs our bags and picks me up while walking to the car. I rest my chin on his shoulder and smile.

"I love you" a huge grin spreads across his face. "I love you too baby"

"Hunterrrrrr" he chuckles. "Owennnnnnn" i smile at his mocking tone.

"You know, its not to late to break up with me. I don't want you feeling like your stuck with me" he smirks.

He doesn't take his eyes off the path. "I know" he grabs my hand. "But I wouldn't change this beautiful, funny, kind, sweet, amazing and wonderful human for anyone in the world, not even Harry Styles." i giggle at remembering how hunter said he had a huge addiction on Harry when he was 12.

"You're an idiot." he chuckles.

"You're a nerd, my nerd" i blush as we get into the car and he grabs my hand. "My little nerdy, forever"

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Word count: 2120

Lmao it just is awful. Lmao so many words as well like WOAH

Hello jessica Wessica

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 96.1K 38
Tyler Lewis is a 17-year-old openly gay boy who's been heartbroken so many times. After finding a new "love" his parents were afraid that his heart w...
546K 8.9K 15
Luke has been head over heels for his brother's best friend for longer than he can even remember, but he's never had the courage to do anything about...
118K 4.1K 48
Parker Graham is totally content to be living his normal life. He has everything a teenage boy could dream of: rich parents, a nice car, crazy athlet...
1.1M 41.4K 64
The Eyes Of The Devil What happens when Oscar Harris, the angel from hell, tries to escape his life of misery caused by satan himself and stumbles in...