⏭️Crush X Reader Oneshots⏮️ ~...

By NoLongerHere_GoodBye

Here I give you these oneshots with various scenarios for you to imagine yourself with your one and only, if... More

Welcome Dearests
How to submit requests
1~☁️~ crush x reader
2~☁️~King!Crush X Naga!Reader
3~☁️~ Alpha! Crush x Omega! Reader
4~☁️~ Dominant! crush x Trying! reader
5~☁️~ Mind Reader! Crush x Daydreaming! Reader
6~🍋~ Crush x Reader prt 1
7~☁️~ Crush x Pregnant! Reader prt 2
🎄X-Mas Special🎄~☁️~ Crush x Reader
9~☁️~ Crush x Red day! Reader
10~☁️~ Swapped! Crush x Swapped! Reader
♥️Valentine Special♥️~☁️~ Crush X Reader
11~☁️~ Cocky! Crush x Reader
12~🍋?~ Weeb! Crush x Weeb! Reader
References from 12~🍋?~ <part 1>
References from 12~🍋?~ <Part 2>
13~☁️~ Shy! Crush x Tomboy! Reader
14~☁️~ Drunk! Crush x Reader
15~🥀~ Caring! Crush X Depressed! Reader
16~☁️~ Hairy! Reader x Crush
17~🍸~Crush x Drunk! Reader
18~🥀~ Crush x overthinking! Reader
0.5~🥀~ short fanfic and quick A/N
19~☁️~ Shy Gamer! Crush x Tomboy! Reader
20~🍋~ Interspecies Reviewer! Crush x Birdmaid! Reader
21~🔪~ Yandere! Crush x Reader

8~☁️~ Courageous! Crush x Daring! Reader

1.6K 28 8
By NoLongerHere_GoodBye

Title: Challenging Your Fears

(T/S w/M) - Tourist Spot w/ Mountains
(T/F/N) - Teacher's First Name
(TS F/N) - Tourist Spot Forest Name

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

(C/N)'s POV

Today is our field trip! And I arrived pretty early... The other students are here but mostly some of them haven't arrived yet, so is (Y/N).

"Alright, students! Please approach your advisers for your bus number and assigned seats!"

Said the principal. I approached my adviser to ask for my bus number and seat. Checking the time, it was already 5:20, the meet up time is 5:00 until 6:00.. hopefully she doesn't arrive late... Deciding to stay and wait outside the bus, my phone vibrated to see (Y/N) messaging me.

//My parents are just preparing, they'll take me there since it's still dark.

At this time, you might arrive late.//

//Don't worry, I won't. See ya there ^^

I'll be waiting ^^//

Turning off my phone, hopping in bus no. 5, which is where my section is assigned to. I went to my seat and there I wait for her, opening my phone again to read stories for me to pass time. While reading, I got another message from (Y/N).

//Woah! The streets are empty! It's like there was a zombie apocalypse!

Haha, that's why I got here early//

//I see why xD but like! It's so empty! I might get there in 10 min!

So you'll get here around 5:30 then?//

//Yeah. whatcha doin' for now?

I'm reading a story, specifically your// oneshot stories~

//Aww! I wanna see your reaction!

How will you see it? xD//

//Wait for me!! ( />^<)/

Hahaha, alright alright//

//Oh! I'm almost there!

Oh, also, our bus number is 5. I'll be// waiting ^^

//Okie dokie!

Taking a peek out of the window, I continued reading the story just to see her reaction later.

As I continued reading, I felt someone booped my nose.. looking up, there stood (Y/N), pouting.

"I told you to wait for meeeeeee"

"Hehe, sorry~"

"But anyway... What part are ya now?!"

She suddenly asked in excitement.. I mean, she wrote this story anyway. Pointing the part where I was, I continued reading but this time alittle loud for her to hear.

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

While passing time with (Y/N), the last student finally arrived.. it was already 6:35, we were far back from the other buses. Our teacher stood up from their seat with a microphone in hand.

"Alright, we are finally able to depart from our meet up place..thanks to a certain student.."

The teacher joked as the students teased the late comer who just laughed and apologized.

"Haha, anyway.. we'll be having our bus rules but before that I'll introduce myself, I'm (T/F/N)."

The teacher explained every rules and regulations inside the bus as (Y/N) sits properly in her chair. The bus moves calmly with her looking through the window like a child, eyes sparkling in awe as she watched everything pass by.. it may not seem that special but her reaction is making it.

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

The first destination was (T/S w/M) where a abandoned palace was left for history to study, we are really up high, which reminds me.. I must watch over (Y/N)--

"Yo! Look at that!!"

(Y/N) gasped as she started to run uphill... Surprised at her excitement, I chased after her as she started climbing up the stairs of the abandoned place. Finally catching up to her, I saw her standing at the balcony with her hair flowing through the wind, the same sparkle was once again present in her eyes.

"Look at this, (C/N).."

I walked towards beside her, amazement was evident on our faces.. the beautiful view of the rich mountains, the distant shore we can see from here, and the calm breeze hitting us..

"Wow..."

I whispered, (Y/N) smiling as she nodded in agreement.

"I know.."

She took a quick snap of pictures of the terrain, keeping her phone after inorder for her to roam around the place further. Following her, she keeps on running off to places that lured her curiousness to.. but I can't blame her, she loves seeking adventures.

Keeping track of time, I checked my clock to see it strike 8:01, I looked back at (Y/N), calling her.

"Hey (Y/N), we need to return to the bus."

"Okie!"

Before I turn around, I saw her going down to a path of big rocks which got me highly worried.

"(Y/N)--!"

Running to where she went down at, I saw her at the bottom road where we came from.

"Come on (C/N)! Just go down!"

"But it's dangerous!"

"That's the point! Besides! It's the only shortcut we have!"

"I'd rather have the safe long way than the dangerous short cut!"

"Just try!"

I sighed, knowing how I won't win over her reckless side when it comes to these. I slowly and carefully went down the rocky path, hopping from boulder to boulder until I got down.

"Sheesh, you were slow eh?"

She joked as I panted.

"I was trying to be careful, and I'm not as adventurous as you.."

"Hahaha! Well! Since you're with me, you'll be facing more adventures ahead! Also, there is no such thing as 'careful' in danger."

She grinned making me ruffle her hair as she giggled.

"Not on my watch, come on.. let's head back"

"Alrighty!"

She grabbed my hand as we return to the bus to rest and wait until we arrive to our next destination.

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

"Alright, everyone gets a 30 minute break or time to roam around (TS F/N). Return to the bus at 12:00 so that we won't arrive late our last destination.."

Standing up from my seat, (Y/N) stood up excitedly at the sight of the forest we are at.

"So much...nature.."

She wiped a non-existent tear as she hopped off the bus with me following behind.

"Aren't you going to eat?"

"Maybe later! Look around (C/N)! It's.. nature~"

She happily sighed, taking a running start once again with me hot on her trail. She spotted a bridge that crosses to another, she took my hand and led me to the entrance of the bridge. Walking beside her as she gaze everywhere, a soft smile graced her lips and so does mine.

"If only I could live here and wake up every morning just to see this place.. I wouldn't ask for more..."

Chuckling at her thought, I looked around as well.. it was indeed peaceful and nice. Explains why she loves this place .

"This place is nice.."

"I know.. calm, peaceful, quiet and beautiful.."

Finally stopping, it was another view point to look around the large terrain that is shown infront of us. (Y/N) softly sighing as her smile grew.

"This is why I love nature, you don't see this everyday on a daily basis unless you live here.."

Agreeing to her statement, I took my sweet time to view the beautiful land.. sighing softly as well.

"I think we should get going now, this bridge seems to be a long walk for us to get back"

She stood beside me, as I nod and check the time.. 11:48.

Returning to the bus wasn't easy, since... We encountered venomous bugs such as a spider which I don't know what species is, and (Y/N) trying to capture it!

"(Y/N)! It has bright outstanding colors! It's venomous!"

"But I want it! That thing is bigger than my hand!"

"Aaaaaaaand could kill you, so, no!"

She pouted, knowing what I'm saying is true. She looked back at the spider again.

"But we don't see these little critters everyday.. just look how thick those legs are!"

"Stiiiiiiiill dangerous. Period."

"Mmmmmm fiiiiine.."

We both finally arrived at the bus, good thing we weren't late..

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

"Last destination! The amusement park~!"

I smiled at her excitement, I've been through amusement parks at my old field trips when I was elementary.. none of them amused me until I saw her excitement and reaction. It's making me excited to spend time with her enjoying rides..

"Alright everyone, get your ticket when you get off the bus, no pushing or rushing.."

(Y/N) went ahead of me as I followed behind, both getting our tickets as she bounces happily.

"It's been so long since I've been here! Oh look at all those extreme rides I used to be scared at!"

Smiling, I nodded as well.

"Yeah.. they do seem extreme."

"DO YOU WANNA TRY THEM WITH ME?!"

She grinned widely at this, making me sweat drop. I've never been a fan of extreme rides like roller coasters and such... But I like to challenge myself.. and spend time with her, even if it means with me getting sick after the ride.

"Alright."

"Wait, didn't you told me you're not really into extreme rides?"

"I like to spend time with you.."

"Even if you hate scary rides?"

".. yup."

"Alright, but don't force yourself okie?"

We both headed to the first ride, the Flying Disk. Which is like anchors away but we spin as well.. waiting in line, I hear the screams of people in the ride... I'm a little nervous and yet.. (Y/N) seems to be getting even more excited to try the ride by just hearing the passengers scream..

As we waited patiently-- or, I waited patiently..we were able to get in the ride, (Y/N) bouncing in excitement again.

"Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! This looks scary! But that doesn't mean I'm not excited tho! I mean! Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!"

She ranted as I sat quietly, waiting for the worst.. the ride started slow, swaying back and forth like a swing, gradually getting higher... And higher... HOLY SHI--

"WHAT THE HEEEEEEEEECK!!!"

I screamed on the top of my lungs everytime I reach the top, gripping the handle for dear life for I don't wanna plummet to my death.. I tried to look at (Y/N), she had her arms up, screaming loudly and happily as later on, the ride slows down and stops.. I felt like my soul left me.. and that's not yet all the rides that could kill me...

"OH MY GOSH!! THAT WAS AMAZING! LETS DO IT AGAIN (C/N)!! THAT WAS FUN! AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN!!"

"Let's... Try other rides than repeating.. we don't really have unlimited time.."

She stopped but nodded, smiling wide.

"True! There's more ahead of us!"

As she dragged me in every rides, the results always comes out the same.. me almost dying as she seems to be fed with the feeling of danger and screams of terror.

"Last ride!.. Space. Shuttle..!"

Looking up to the big rollercoaster, I mentally prepared myself.. well, I tried the other rides, this one shouldn't be scary.. I hope.

While waiting, (Y/N) watch and counted how many seconds does it take for the cart to be released and blast off, still mentally preparing myself as our turn has come.

"I'll be finally riding the ride I used to be scared at! It's also my first time! Let's do this!"

"It's my first time riding this coaster as well..."

Our cart was slowly being pulled up behind us, as we get lifted... I realized something.. THIS THING IS ACTUALLY HIGH!

"I underestimated the height of this ride..."

"Hahaha! Me too!"

Not helping... But what caught me is I hear mumbling, looking at grinning (Y/N) who was the one mumbling..

"Hm?"

"...2...1."

Cling

Then I realized, we.. are.. GOING OFF TOO FAST!! Screams we're heard out loud as we went circles, side ways, and drops and lifts. Our cart suddenly stopped on the top of the rack.

"I don't wanna do this!"

"WE CAN DO IT (C/N)! CUZ WE ARE GOING BAAAAAACKWAAAAAAAARDS!!!"

I felt my soul completely leave me.. our cart went backwards as we keep on screaming until finally..

"Thank you for riding Space Shuttle, Please proceed to the exit carefully."

I sighed in relief, it's finally over..

"WOOHOO!! AGAIN--! Wait.. awww, we need to go back to the bus.. it's time to depart now.."

(Y/N) sighed as I looked at my watch, 6:08.. yeah, we do need to return to the bus... I dizzily walked beside her, feeling my legs all wobbly and weak.

"Woah woah, you ok (C/N)?"

"...yeah. I just feel sick.."

"I told you not to force yourself.. com'ere, let me help you"

She grabbed my arm as she placed it around her neck, her other hand snakes to my waist.. we started walking, heading to our bus since it's time to go home.

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

"Lay your head on my shoulder (C/N)."

I lie my head down to her shoulder after drinking water and medicine that (B/F/N) gave me, we also switched seats since (Y/N) requested him/her. Slowly closing my eyes to relieve the pain, I felt her gentle hands caress my hair to soothe the headache/dizziness.

"Haha, maybe you shouldn't force yourself next time, alright?"

"I know, it's just that I want to spend time with you.. and also I wanted to face my fear.."

She smiled at this as I felt her kiss my forehead.

"That's really sweet and brave of you, (C/N).. but for now, I think you need to rest after all those extreme rides taking your soul."

She joked, chuckling at this. I closed my eyes shut as I let sleep take over me, but before that..

"Hey, (Y/N).."

I whispered as she hummed in response.

"Thanks for making me enjoy my time with you.. I really do.."

"You're always welcome (C/N).."

Finally letting sleep consume me, I smiled at my sleep.

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

E

eeyy! Thanks for reading this one shot! It looks rushed and I'm sorry if it's not really that romantic, but it's for a change too. I've made some romantic ones so I made this one, the next one will be Angst. So, readers discretion is adviced uwu

See ya~
Published: 1/3/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

706 71 10
It is The Holiday Season of 2023. Captain Olivia Benson takes care of her son, and goes to work everyday. Nothing new ever happens to her. Or does it?
35.4K 274 8
Short, spicy stories of Micheal Afton
237K 826 26
its all in the title babes 😋
3.5K 89 11
A demon slayer fanfiction. [Nezuko x male reader] The darkness was your world. You lost everything so you became a demon slayer in order to prevent...