Kitties and Cupcakes : pjm ✔️

By Born2beSad

"Y/n...can I bite you?" Hybrid au, Reader adopts a stray hybrid cat and he helps her out at the bakery she o... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
A Special Update

Epilogue

29.3K 1.3K 882
By Born2beSad

Ten Years Later

-

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up!" The little voice squeaked just as Jimin felt the weight of a bony little body that launched itself onto his stomach.

"Oof, baby, daddy told you not to do that," he groaned, wrapping his arms around the little dog hybrid girl and tugging her against his chest, smothering her little face in kisses. She giggled loudly, squirming in his grip.

"What is it sweetie, why did mommy and daddy need to wake up?" Y/n asked, yawning and leaning in to peck the little girl's nose, giving her soft little floppy red ears a quick pat.

"Oh! Bubby had a bad dream!" The girl said, suddenly remembering why she had come.

"Alright, I'll get her back to bed, you take care of him," y/n said to Jimin, scooping the little puppy up and tickling her as she carried her out of their bedroom and down the hall to her own.

Jimin sat up slowly, sighing as he glanced at the clock. He shuffled down the hall toward the bedroom of their youngest, finding the little hybrid boy curled up in his toddler bed, his soft tabby tail curled around him, a night light casting a dim illumination through the room. They had only had the three year old kitten hybrid for a year, his yellow and orange striped ears poked out of his white blonde hair as he lay serenely in his little bed. Jimin leaned over the side of the short rail and gently touched the little boy's shoulder.

"Hey bubby - did you have a bad dream?" The kitten slowly blinked his eyes open, his sleepy face scrunched in confusion.

"Daddy? N-no, I sweepin..." he whispered, unable to keep his eyes open long enough to finish his thought.

"I-it wasn't him dad...it was me," came a soft, lower voice from the doorway. Jimin turned in surprise.

"Oh, hey bud," he whispered, standing and crossing the room to meet their oldest who was hesitating in the entrance to his little brother's room. He wrapped his arm around the nine year old and drew him down the hall to his own room, sitting next to him on the bed. "You had a bad dream?" He asked. The boy nodded, looking slightly embarrassed. "Hey, that's alright! We all have them buddy, it's totally normal."

"I-it is?" The boy asked, glancing at Jimin uncertainly. Jimin smiled fondly at his son. They had adopted him six years ago when he was just a little human boy, alone in the world with no one to look after him. They had intended to adopt a hybrid first, but the agency they went through worked with both hybrid and human children and y/n had seen the little boy's picture and known they needed him. Jimin had originally had trouble coming to terms with the idea of being the parent to a human - he felt as though he wasn't qualified. After weeks of persuasion from y/n he had agreed and they had finalized the adoption not long after. Jimin had been learning how to be a good father for years and as he sat next to the human boy now he was realizing it was something he would probably never perfect.

"Of course. Your mom used to have nightmares all the time. What did you dream about?"

The boy looked into his lap, blushing. "It-it was just...me and mom were on one side of the street a-and you and the babies were on the other side and...the light was always red, it didn't turn green so we couldn't get to each other," he said, his voice quaking a little. Jimin's heart tore as he listened to the boy and he hugged him to his chest.

"Buddy, you don't have to be scared of stuff like that! The laws are changing you know, that's why mommy and daddy are getting married this weekend - we're finally allowed to do it! Nobody will ever be able to separate our family. The light will turn green, I promise," Jimin said, kissing the boy on the top of his head and patting his back. "Are you okay? Do you want to come sleep in our bed?" Jimin asked. The boy was far too old to sleep with them normally, but after a bad dream like tonight it was fine. He nodded shyly, not looking at Jimin and the man smiled and took the boy's hand, leading him to the room. She was just crawling back into bed when they arrived and she gasped and opened her arms and he ran and clambered over the bed to crawl into them.

"Oh my boy, it was you who had a bad dream? Are you okay baby?" She asked him, pulling him against her chest as Jimin yawned, slowly crossing the room and crawling into the bed as well.

"I'm okay mama. Daddy made me feel better," Jimin heard the boy murmur and he felt his heart swell with pride as he lay down.

"Good. Okay, let's get some sleep, hm? You have school tomorrow," she said, patting the pillow and letting the boy snuggle up between them.

"Thank you daddy," Jimin heard him say softly.

"You're welcome bud," he murmured in reply.

-

Jimin stood in front of the mirror fluffing his dark hair anxiously, straightening his tie, smoothing his jacket. His soft grey ears poked out and he had to admit his fur did look rather nice against his natural hair color, despite what he had been led to believe by his bad owners all those years ago.

"Dude, why are you freaking out. Chill," his best man said, pushing him out of the way so he could check his own black hair in the mirror, his black cat ears blending seamlessly into it as he pushed it carefully out of the way of his dark eyes.

"Don't act like you won't freak out when it's your turn to do this Yoongi," Jimin huffed, watching the dark cat smooth his own black suit.

"I never freak out. I am the chillest."

Jimin just rolled his eyes as the door to the room burst open and another hybrid came jogging in.

"Sorry I'm late hyung!" The bunny said, flashing his cute smile at the pair as he let the door shut behind him. Yoongi sighed and motioned for the younger man to approach him so he could do up the loose tie hanging around his neck haphazardly.

"You're a mess Kook," the elder cat scolded, making the man's long black ears droop slightly.

"You still beat Tae though - where is he?" Jimin said nervously, glancing around. Jungkook snickered.

"I might have seen him on my way here..."

"Well why didn't you grab him?"

"He was a little...preoccupied."

"With what? It's my freaking wedding day," Jimin grumbled, running his fingers nervously through his hair again.

"Well he had Hobi hyung pinned against a wall so-"

"Ahh, gross-" "Come ooon," the other two men groaned loudly as Jungkook simply giggled again. The door banged open again and Taehyung came sauntering in, his clothes rumpled and his hair messy, one of his floppy golden ears flipped back and his face looking flushed.

"What's up you sons of bitches?" He said loudly, a huge grin on his face as he straightened his tie and retucked his shirt.

"You're late asshole," Yoongi spat but the dog just rolled his eyes.

"I'm here at a reasonable time. The ceremony doesn't start for fifteen more minutes." The dog hybrid glanced at Jimin who was now pacing. "Why are you nervous Jiminie? You guys have basically been married for 10 years already."

"That's what I said," Yoongi mumbled. "Chim, where are the boys?"

As if on cue Seokjin pushed the door open and in walked Jimin's two adopted sons wearing little suits of their own. The nine year old human boy was holding his three year old brother, the tiny kitten's tabby tail curled around the older boy's little waist. Jimin seemed to visibly relax at the sight of his boys as Seokjin ducked back out, hurrying off to see to something else. The little kitten reached his tiny hands for Jimin, grabbing at him.

"Daddy!" He squealed and Jimin took him from the older boy gently and lifted him up high, spinning around and then nuzzling their noses together. The boy giggled loudly, his brother dancing around them happily as well.

Taehyung elbowed Yoongi and nodded at the interaction, raising an eyebrow.

"You gonna get some of those hyung?" He asked. Yoongi scowled and grumbled incoherently at him as he turned away.

"He can't wait," Jimin called to the dog hybrid over his shoulder, making the younger boys chuckle and tease him slightly.

"Yeah...me and Hobi were talking about it a little too." Taehyung admitted.

"Seriously?" Jungkook squealed, grabbing his friend's arm and smiling happily. He nodded sheepishly, suddenly feeling embarrassed. Jimin put the little kitten down and he hurried over to the other hybrids, looking up at them with a big smile behind his pacifier.

"Hi unca Yoonie," he tried to say.

"Bubby, you have to take your paci out to talk remember? You're getting too big for it," Jimin scolded, holding his hand out for the item. The little kitten pouted but obeyed, passing his paci to Jimin who tucked it into his pocked. The kitten turned back to the other men, smiling up at them.

"H-hiya! Taetae n Kookie n Yoonie," he said, giggling. Taehyung squatted down in front of him, ruffling his little kitty ears and smiling at the boy.

"Hi bub," he grinned, leaning his head forward obligingly as the boy reached for his floppy ears.

The door opened again and Seokjin poked his head in.

"We're ready for you guys,"

Jimin took a deep breath and squared his shoulders as Taehyung scooped up the giggling kitten and Jimin reached for the older boy's hand, the group of them all walking out together. They headed into the large room, filing toward the front to stand in a line by Namjoon who was waiting for them. The seats were filled with their friends and family, smiles on all the faces. Jimin stood by Joon and Yoongi stood next to him, Taehyung setting down the kitten so the boys could stand in front of Jimin and Yoongi, the other two hybrid men lining up behind them.

Music started to play and the others began to file in. First came a pretty fox hybrid with long chestnut brown hair and pointy orange ears. Namjoon and Jungkook smiled fondly at her and she shot them both a wink as she headed for the other side of the aisle from the boys. Next came a human woman with colorful hair. Yoongi's eyes were glued to her and she smiled at him as she took her place next to the fox. Next came Hoseok holding hands with y/n and Jimin's adopted daughter, her floppy russet ears hanging over her auburn curls as she walked dutifully down the aisle to take her place with Hoseok next to the bride's spot.

The doors opened one last time and there she was - the most beautiful thing Jimin had ever seen. She wore a pretty dress that floated around her as she approached him. Her smile was contagious and Jimin felt himself grinning hugely as well as she reached him.

"You look beautiful," he whispered. She blushed and smirked.

"You do too kitten," she whispered back.

"Can I start now?" Namjoon whispered, leaning close to them. They all chuckled and Jimin nodded to him, shooting her a wink.

The ceremony was simple and beautiful and when Namjoon said they should kiss Jimin's eyes sparkled as he leaned in and captured her lips softly with his. Yoongi and Taehyung covered the boys' eyes and Hoseok nudged the little puppy girl, smirking at her as she giggled.

There was a short reception and Jimin knew it was time to get home when he found the little kitten hybrid curled up asleep in Yoongi's lap, purring as the older cat carefully pet his ears and the five year old puppy girl's eyes were drooping as well. "Alright, come on guys, let's go," he said softly, lifting his girl and giving her floppy ears a scratch as her head dropped onto his shoulder. Yoongi carried the kitten to the car for them and helped buckle him in as the older boy climbed into the back seat.

When they got home they tucked everyone in together, one by one. They started with the tiny kitten who was already fast asleep. Y/n had carried him in from the car and they pressed kisses to his chubby cheeks before she lowered him into the bed, brushing his hair back from his forehead. Then Jimin carried the little puppy to her pink room, carefully placing her on her bed and tugging the blankets up around her.

"But daddy, I'm not sleepy," she mumbled, her eyes unable to stay open.

"I know sweetheart, but try for me anyway, alright?" Jimin whispered as they both kissed her forehead.

"Wait!" She said, sitting back up as they were nearly out of the room.

"Yes sweetie, what is it?"

"M-my night light," she said shyly and Jimin's face softened.

"Sorry I forgot baby," he said as he clicked it on and blew her a kiss on his way out as she lay back down.

They headed into the oldest's room last. He held already climbed into bed and was waiting as they came in and both kissed him on the forehead. He smiled shyly.

"Will you have any more scary dreams bud?" Jimin asked, brushing his hair back from his forehead.

"I don't think so daddy. I love you," he said, smiling up at them.

"We love you too baby," she said, smiling at him.

The two of them finally headed to their room and Jimin helped unzip her dress before tugging at his tie.

"I can't believe it actually happened," he said, looking down at the ring he had been wearing for ten years from the day they had made their own vows, back when they weren't allowed to do it legally. She padded over to him in a nightgown, taking his hand in hers and kissing the ring before smiling at him and unbuttoning his shirt.

"It happened," she said, "and now you're legally mine forever."

"No, I was yours already - now you're mine forever," he said, smirking as he scooped her up and tossed her onto the bed. She clapped a hand to her mouth to muffle her squeal as she hit the mattress. She made grabby hands for him and he quickly dropped the rest of his clothing, leaving on only his boxer briefs as he crawled into the bed next to her.

"Come here baby. I love you so much," he said, opening his arms for her. She snuggled up to him and he tugged her body against his, kissing her deeply. She whimpered against his lips and he pushed his tongue into her mouth and slowly rolled her to her back, pinning her hips to the bed with his own as he continued to kiss her and her hands slid up into his hair to brush his soft ears how she knew he liked, making him shiver and purr loudly. Just as he began to press his hips more solidly against hers they heard a tiny knock on the door.

Jimin crawled out of bed and quickly tugged on a pair of sweatpants as he opened the door, squatting down in front of the two little hybrids who were standing in the doorway hand in hand.

"Can we sleep with you tonight daddy?" The little puppy asked, her big eyes begging.

"Of course you can baby. Go get your brother, let's all snuggle," he told her as he scooped up the tiny kitten and she smiled big, dashing down the hall to fetch the older boy.

"Daddy!" The tiny kitten giggled as Jimin carried him to the bed, plopping down with him in his arms. "I wuv yuu," he said sweetly, smooshing his face into Jimin's shoulder as the other two returned and crawled into bed. Jimin and y/n bookended them as they all squeezed into the bed. She looked at him over their heads and their eyes met.

Jimin smiled at her and she smiled back.

"I love you kitten," she whispered over the sounds of tiny snores and purrs that began to fill the room.

"I love you too baby."

THE END

-

I hope you enjoyed this book and my mushy epilogue - thank you so much for reading, I had a really fun time writing this for you and reading all your comments and making friends with you.

Don't forget there are spinoff stories for Yoongi, Jungkook and Taehyung!

If you enjoyed this story and want to support my work, please consider buying me a coffee! I have a link to my Ko-fi in my bio ^_^

-

I want to give a special shoutout to Introverted3xtrovert for discovering this book when it only had like two parts and no reads and voting, commenting, and encouraging me every chapter. She also has some amazing writing, check her out!

I purple you guys to hell and back. Thanks for reading!

💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 51.5K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1M 29.3K 52
"we shouldn't do this." he tried to argue. "you're so young." [ short chapters; #8 in the red bullet series ]
91.7K 4.1K 30
BTS ASSASSIN X OC "Just because you're intimidating doesn't make you better than me." I snapped. His eyes glared darkly, his teeth bared and he su...
198K 8.8K 30
You're late to work and almost run into one of the cutest guys you've ever seen when you're driving recklessly. Min Yoongi has a few ideas how you ca...