Part 8

When you got home that night Jimin tried to scurry off and hide in the bedroom but you stormed after him, pulling back the blankets he had dived under to scowl at him, your arms crossed.

"Jimin! I have not forgotten about this morning! Look at what you've done to me!" You exclaimed, pulling the neck of your shirt aside so he could see what had become a dark bruise. But it seemed to have the opposite effect than you were hoping for as he only smirked at the sight, pulling the blankets back up to his chin and biting his lip up at you. "You are in big trouble mister, and I-"

"What are you going to do, y/n? He interrupted, looking up at you with big, falsely innocent eyes and pouting his full lips. "Will you...spank me?" He asked, slowly running his tongue across his lower lip.

"N-no, I have a real punishment, actually," you said, squaring your shoulders and dragging your eyes away from his mouth to hold his gaze. "I have to go to the bakery for a special order tomorrow and," his eyes went wide with terror, sitting up quickly as he guessed what you would say next, "I've asked Yoongi to come in and help me out with it." You finished smugly.

"No!" He whined, sliding off the bed to the floor dramatically. "How could you do this to me, y/n? I'm sorry about the mark! I'll never do it again! Please let me come help you tomorrow! I don't like that guy hanging around you more than necessary," He begged.

You just stepped back, shaking your head. "I'm sorry kitten, but I've already asked him to come in, and I can't cancel on him. I hope you learn your lesson from this - you can't bite without permission." You sat on the bed and he pushed his head into your hand and you scratched his ears before patting the bed next to you. "Come up here kitten. What would you like to do while I am out tomorrow?"

He crawled onto the bed next to you obediently, his head hanging. He shrugged in response. "Can I just stay here?"

"Of course, if that's what you want. You could use the extra rest and I'll leave money so you can order whatever you want to eat." You said, patting his head.

After you had drifted off to sleep in Jimin's arms that night, the mark he had left on your collar exposed, he leaned down and began to carefully lick it. You stirred at the feeling of his warm, wet tongue on your skin and mumbled in your sleep but he hushed you, licking again. "I'm sorry y/n," he murmured softly, "I only did it because I want to make sure no one can take you from me."

In the morning you peered at yourself in the mirror after your shower. You were surprised when the mark was totally gone, but you just shrugged it off as some hybrid thing. Jimin stayed in bed, pouting as you got ready for the day. "Y/n," he whined, "can't I come too?"

You sighed and walked over to stroke his head one last time before leaving. "Sorry kitten but I have to make a fancy cake and three people would just get in each other's way. Plus, I feel like you and Yoongi together would be no help at all," you said, remembering the boys' interaction from the day before. You leaned down and planted a kiss on his forehead, smiling at him fondly. He blushed and waved as you left.

You greeted Yoongi as you arrived, having asked him to meet you at the back door. "Thank you so much for agreeing to come in today," you said to him.

"Of course," he replied simply, hands in his pockets as he stepped away from the wall and followed you in.

The two of you mixed the cake, poured it into baking pans, and got it in the oven, all in mostly silence. "What's next?" He asked, wiping his long fingers on the apron.

"We should mix the frosting up and get ready to decorate," You replied, pulling out an giant mixing bowl. "We'll need a lot of frosting."

You got everything going and had the mixer running to whip the frosting up and make it fluffy. The two of you were leaning against the counter chatting while the mixer ran when Yoongi accidentally bumped the speed with his elbow and the sudden increase caused it to fling a big glob of white frosting onto your cheek.