Part 29

"Y/n," Jimin whispered, placing a hand on her shoulder and gently shaking her. Her breath caught but her face didn't relax, pulse still racing. "Baby. Hey. Wake up," he said, slightly louder, shaking her again. She still wasn't waking though, and he was afraid. "Baby!" He said loudly, before leaning down and biting her ear lobe, jerking her awake.

She gasped and sat up, her eyes flying open. She pressed a hand to her chest and panted for a moment, coming to her senses. He sat up slowly next to her, watching her intently. When she finally looked to him her face crumbled and tears ran down her cheeks as she reached for him.

"Kitten," she sobbed as he gathered her into his arms, pulling her into his lap. He shushed her and rubbed circles on her back with his palm, beginning to softly hum for her again. His soothing touch calmed her and she looked up at him, wiping her eyes. "Thank you kitten."

"Everything's okay baby, it was just a dream. I've got you," He said, looking into her eyes. "Do you remember what you were dreaming about today?" he asked nervously.

"I - I do," she said, biting her lip hard to stop more tears from coming. "It-it was you and Yoongi fighting and...you were both hurt and then..." she covered her face, sobbing into her hands and he tightened his arms around her, shushing her and kissing her on the head.

"Shh, baby it was just a dream. Yoongi and I aren't fighting anymore. I'll prove it. I'll come visit you when you work with him tomorrow. And I promise I won't be rude or jealous. Okay?" He asked, cupping her cheeks to make her look at him. He should say it now. Now would be a good time. Tell her you love her, Jimin come on! He looked into her eyes and tried to make himself say it - but instead he just leaned down and brushed his full lips against hers, clutching her to him as he kissed her.  She ran her hands up his arms and tangled them in his hair. He felt her fingers brush his ear and his eyes rolled back in his head at the sensation. He parted his lips against hers, slipping his tongue into her mouth to taste her. She groaned slightly as her tongue met his and her fingers tightened in his hair, pulling on it gently.

He pressed her back onto the bed, stretching himself out on top of her and kissing her hungrily, letting his body rest against hers. He trailed his mouth down along her jaw and to her neck, running his hand up and down her side before squeezing her hip. He could feel his chest rumbling with deep purrs as she released a tiny moan when he nipped at her neck. Her smell was intoxicating and the feel of her soft skin was so good beneath his fingers.

"Jimin-," he heard her say in a breathy moan, the sound of his name on her lips in this moment making his vision go black with need. He detached his lips from her and pulled back, panting and squeezing his eyes shut. He realized he was gripping her hip too hard and pulled his hand away quickly, climbing off her and out of the bed. He walked to the bathroom and leaned against the sink, grasping it for support as he made himself gulp deep breaths. Slow. She wanted to take it slow. Slow down, Jimin. He turned on the cold water and ran his hands beneath it, splashing his face. He dried on the towel hanging in the room and took a deep breath before heading back to the bed.

"I'm sorry baby," he murmured, pressing a soft kiss to her forehead. "Let's get some sleep. You have to be up for work in a few hours." She nodded and snuggled up against him, falling back to sleep quickly. Soft snores issued from her, making him smile fondly. "I love you y/n," he whispered to the dark room.

-

Jimin hardly stirred when you got up to get ready for work the next day. You leaned down to carefully kiss his temple as you were leaving and he grabbed your wrist, cracking his eyes open to look up at you.

"Baby don't go," he pouted sleepily.

"Don't do that to me kitten, you know I have to go," you scolded, kissing his face again. He turned toward you and pouted, tapping his lips with a finger and blinking up at you. You smiled and leaned down to press a soft kiss against his lips. He smiled contentedly and snuggled down into the pillows. "See you later kitten."