One Punch Man scenarios

By Meilin44

Hello everyone, as the title says I am doing OPM scenarios. Various X Reader style! I hope you enjoy! More

Nice Too Meet You
So, We Meet Again
No Longer Single!!
Yes, I'm Mad
Sharing A Bed
Lock The Door!
Thinking About Kids?!
You're baking? Why?
SING ALONG!
I Don't Feel Good:
Holiday Time! Celebrate!
Rated R : LEMONS
Rated R : Saitama
Rated R: Genos
Rated R: King
Rated R: Metal Bat
Rated R: Sweet Mask
Rated R: Zombieman
Rated R: Mumen
Rated R: Stinger
Rated R: Lightening Max
Rated R: Garou
V-Day
So Cheesy
Nail Art:
Halloween costumes
Rated R: Sonic
The One Before Him: (Bad)
The One Before Him: (Good)
Note: future of this book
AU: Sprog On The Way
Scam?
Matching Ink
AU: Villians
AU:Preview
AU: Meeting One Of The Big 9

Gifts From Love

3.9K 95 27
By Meilin44

This is just a bonus part in the series. Short and sweet.

Saitama:

You happily opened the present that Saitama had bought you. After getting a good look you started laughing while hugging the plushie. "It's just like you!!" "Hey! That's rude!" You gave him a deep kiss. "I love it, thank you. I don't need to hold your bald at night anymore, I can hold him." Saitama blushed lightly, looking away. "That was kind of the point. Your welcome [Name]."

Genos:

Genos handed you a small very neatly wrapped box, in metallic wrapping paper. You gently opened the present and gasped seeing the necklace. "Oh, it's beautiful Genos. Thank you" "It's your heart beat from our first kiss. If I still had a proper heart, I would have used that heart beat. Master informed me that a gift should be from the heart. Your heart is the only one that truly matters to me." You softly kissed him. "It's perfect."

Sonic:

You were snuggled up with Sonic on the couch Christmas morning just enjoying being with him and he seemed to be enjoying using your tail as a head rest. You tried to lean over to get your tea yet also trying not to remove yourself from the comfortable position you were in. Sonic chuckled "You know its already cold by now, I've never seen you drink a hot drink at home." You frowned with a sigh knowing how right he was. "I know. I always get distracted before I can finish it." Sonic pulled a gift bag from behind the couch, managing to stay in his position not letting you go as he did so. Gently opening it you giggled happily "Its so cute." Sonic smirked "And it will keep drinks hot for 10 hours. Your welcome." You gave him a loving kiss "Couldn't have given it earlier? My tea is cold you know." Sonic chuckled pulling you closer "Quiet."

King:

King smiled down as you were happily snuggled into his lap while you both started opening gifts together. "Your so cold this morning [Name]." King commented as you nodded. "I'm always cold, this time of year my body doesn't understand that it needs to stay warm. But, I have you. I'll just keep snuggling with you." King chuckled a little. "You might change your mind after you open this gift." You enthusiastically opened up the gift before putting it on. "Your so smart. Thanks."

Metal Bat:

Metal Bat happily smiled as he watched Zenko playing with her new toys. You brought out the hot chocolate for everyone. Metal Bat handed you a gift bag in exchange for the cup you handed him. "Oh, I wonder what this is. It's not a ring." You teased him softly before kissing him lovingly. Sitting next to him, you opened up the gift bag and gasped happily "You didn't. You are truly the best. I can't wait to try them out." Metal Bat placed his arm around your shoulders. "Your too into your looks. But you are beautiful and makes you happy. I knew you would like that." "I'm the one who told you to get that one." Zenko chimed in proudly. You giggled "Well, you both did amazing,"

Sweet Mask:

Sitting by the fire place, you and Amai were happily opening gifts together. "Your really hard to buy for my handsome." You told your man, he did seem to love everything that you had gotten him. "That didn't seem to prevent you from getting me wonderful items you knew I would enjoy. I have one last, large gift for you." Curiously you waited, eyes widened as you saw the boxes. "Oh, the lush gift boxes. I love it. I can't wait for us to try them." Amai smirked "Us?" "Don't act like you weren't going to join me in the bath, plus. I do love your body." You giggled, only causing him to smirk more. "Alright my dear."

Zombieman:

Turning on the lights on the tree, you smiled happily before sitting in front of it with Zombieman. As you were both very used to working at night, your Christmas was pretty late. After opening presents you would be eating a large Christmas dinner together, that had been prepared the night before. You opened up his gift to you. "Oh Zombieman, oh. This is just so touching. You know me so well. Thank you." You kissed him a few times before looking back down at the gold rose before smelling the perfume. "This smell amazing. Thank you again." "I was so nervous that you weren't going to love it. I'm so glad you do." "You know me, you had nothing to worry about." You assured him.

Mumen:

You started kissing Mumen's face to wake him up. Mumen smiled happily "Good morning my sweetheart. What time is it?" He gently asked as he put on his glasses. "10am. It's time to get up." He chuckled as you two got up and headed down stairs. "Oh, someone had a snack in the middle of the night. All of Santa's cookies are gone." You said smirking at him. Mumen cleared his throat "It had to have been Santa. I'm sorry that you don't have any leftover cookies for your breakfast. How about you open this gift first." You rose an eyebrow before opening it and gasping happily. "You know my sweet tooth too well. Thank you, I'll have a few right now. You can have one too. I suppose." Mumen smiled softly as you both ate some chocolate.

Stinger:

Stinger smirked watching you walking around the house trying hard to get use not going out for your morning walk. It was your day off, it was Christmas and you just needed to get moving. "Honey, get over here and open gifts. Maybe that will keep your mind occupied." You held your arms out as you got closer to him "Hold me." Stinger smirked pulling you nice and close "Happy?" "Happier." Stinger leaned over, handing you a smallish box, wrapped in a pretty tacky wrapping paper he could find. "You are so weird." As you opened it, your face dropped. "You were listening. I can't wait to see how active I really am." "Too active at times." He said then planed a kiss on your lips, which you gladly returned.

Lightening Max:

"Welcome home." Max greeted you. Of course, you didn't get the full Christmas day off. With that being said, you had only worked the 4-hour morning shift. You really couldn't complain, the people you cared for were so happy to see a friendly face. You took everything but your bra and under off, to Max's delight. "Sorry, I was sweating. But you don't mind, do you?" Max shook his head smirking. "Come on, sit down with a blanket." You happily got on the couch, pulling the fuzzy throw over yourself. Lightening Max handed you an over sized box for what was really inside of it. "You got me an Iphone XR?" "You're still using the 5 and you do so much. I wanted to get you something you would never get yourself. Merry Christmas chili cheese fries." "Merry Christmas Lightening Bolt."

Garou:

Garou was snuggled up to you in bed. He loved holding you, it gave him a peace of mind. You woke up and started rubbing his back "Wakey wakey sweet monster." Garou groaned snuggling even closer to you. "Fine." You both headed into the living room. Garou grabbed a box and handed it to you. "I'm getting eggnog, you want some?" "Sure, I still can't believe you got me something for Christmas. It's not a head or something right?" "Nope." He said as he started drinking from the carton as he placed a glass down for you. You started laughing as you looked at the gift. "I love this. It's so stupid but it's all stuff I love. Thank you." "Wait till tonight. I have a much larger present for you." You blushed "I bought a large box of condoms. Go unwrap it." "Fuck yeah. You're the best babe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 13.2K 61
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
297K 20.8K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
53.3M 378K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
269K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."